I Go Blindly

Story Info
The absence of one sense heightens the others.
4.4k words
4.46
23.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock came at my front door, and I smiled softly. I answered it and took a bouquet of red roses from the delivery man. He smiled at me, eyes traveling up and down my body. I felt a blush flood my face as I stammered out my thanks. I didn't make a habit of dressing this way usually. I prefer length and cover. What I wore went completely against what I felt most comfortable in. It seemed to me to breath sex.

My skirt was short and leather, flared a little with buckles on the side. I wore my favourite black garter belt underneath. Its clips held a pair of fish net stockings up at mid thigh, a tiny band of flesh visible between the stockings and the hem of my skirt. I lifted a brow slowly as I caught the delivery guy's eyes locked to my cleavage. My hand fell, tracing down the strap of my black corset to the low neckline, drawing his gaze. I shifted a little in place, and his eyes turned back to my face. It was his turn to blush. I smiled to him, handed him a tip and closed the door with a shake of my head.

It was electrifying, to be looked at that way. It made me more then a little nervous, but it was heady all at once. I set the flowers on my table and looked for the card with a smile on my face. I opened it slowly, pulling out both a card and a hotel code key. Setting the key side I read the card first.

"Pet, I do hope you're wearing what I directed you to wear because you know how disappointed I would be were you not. The key is enclosed though you won't need it. You already know the hotel and room number. Go to the door, knock. I will be waiting for you. Hurry, my Pet. Don't make me grow impatient."

I shivered a little as I set the card aside, tucking the key into my bag and slipping on a pair of chunky heeled mary-janes. I sucked in a soft breath, turning a little in front of my full length mirror as I checked the things off in my head. Make-up, perfect. Outfit, perfect. Hair, perfect. I nodded to myself and slung my purse over my shoulder, slipping out the door to my car. I passed a neighbour as I went, and his eyes followed me. I blushed more as I heard a muttered word or two of admonishment from his girl friend, and climbed into my car.

As I drove I began to feel more and more nervous. I had no way of knowing what was in store for me. He hadn't told me a single word. He refused too, and that excited me so much. The not knowing. I moved a little in my car seat, letting my thighs press tightly together as I felt that small tingle rise. I felt myself getting wet already just thinking about it as I turned into the hotel parking lot.

I climbed slowly out of my car, and breathed in a sigh of relief when I didn't notice anyone else in the lot. I'd been stared at so much already I didn't know how much more I could take before turning lobster red. I walked into the lobby, looking thru my purse for the key. I found it and pulled it out as I passed the front desk and flashed it to the clerk who seemed about to stop me before I climbed onto the elevator, barely catching an almost snide look from the desk clerk. I flushed embarrassedly and looked down. Squirming a little in place as the doors closed.

I leaned against the wall of the elevator, breathing deeply, trying to get my heart beat under control. I failed, miserably, and it only got worse as I came to the floor. I stepped of and nearly ran into another man dressed in a prim and proper business suit. He smirked down at me, and I side stepped him neatly, heading for the room. I took a long, deep breath and lifted my hand, knocking gently. It felt like forever before I heard the door lock turn. It swung open and there he stood. I managed a small nervous smile and moved to enter the room. His arm stopped me, and I stepped back. I blinked, my cheeks reddening as I stuttered, "May.. May I come in," adding after a brief pause and more softly, "Master?"

"Maybe.. In a moment," his voice rich as he stepped out into the hall a little and tugged me close, kissing me harshly on the lips. I felt his tongue press past my lips, invading my mouth as he crushed my lips with his. My body shook against his and I moved to press closer, but he stopped me, stepping back suddenly. "No, no.. Stand still.. I just want to look at you for now." His eyes searched my body, looking over my outfit. "Good.. You did exactly as I said, Pet. I'm very pleased."

I felt a softly shy smile take my lips. He seemed able to make me feel completely exposed beneath his. I spoke softly, my eyes turning toward the floor, "I am glad then, Master." I moved a little in place as a small shiver slid up my spine, and I heard him chuckle very softly.

"Are you... Glad? Truly glad that you have pleased your Master?" I only nodded silently a little, a brighter blush covering my cheeks. He smirked at me softly and moved quickly, his hand suddenly underneath my skirt. I gasped softly, my eyes widening as his hand pressed between my thighs, forcing me to rebalance myself with my legs more widely spread. "Ahhh, good. So smooth and soft. I love the way your pussy feels when its been freshly shaved." His hand rubbed gently against my already wet pussy, and I moaned softly, reaching to grasp the door jam for balance as I bit my lower lip gently. His free arm curled around my body again, holding me close against him as he took my lips again. Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind who was Master and who was slave.

I shuddered against him. His hand rubbed more furiously against my sex, his finger tips working gently into me. I cried out softly into our kiss, my body stiffening as I heard what sounded like a person at the peep hole of the door across from us. He kept the kiss, drawing me into the room with him. He closed the door behind us and suddenly pressed me up against it, his lips locking to my neck. Roughly biting and nipping my flesh, suckling at it gently. I felt my body weaken slightly, and he laughed softly against my skin, lifting his head just long enough to whisper, "How did it make you feel? Meeting the florist at the door dressed like that.. Passing people who don't even know you.. And then the person at the door.. Watching us.. How did it make you feel, slave? Tell me.. Now." His voice was rough, telling me with its tone that I had no choice but to tell him.

My voice was rough and shook gently as I answered, "It.. It made me nervous, Master.. And a little embarrassed.. It turned me on too, Master.. Feeling their eyes on me and knowing I was coming to meet you."

He nodded a little, "Good girl.." His hand quickened a little, and I cried out again. Feeling the heel of his hand press and rub against my clit as each stroking movement of his hand pressed his fingers even more deeply inside my dripping pussy. I fumbled for a hand hold, grasping the hook on the door to keep myself steady. My hips began to move and buck against his hand as he fucked me with his fingers, brining me higher and higher.

I felt waves of pleasure wash over my body, warming my belly and making my pussy quiver. I cried out gaspingly, "Please, Master.. I'm going to cum.. Please may I cum now.. Cum for you, Master?" I felt my hand tighten around the hook, knowing for certain that my knuckles were white.

His hand stilled suddenly and he whispered so softly in my ear, "No, my slave.. Not yet.. I have more in store for you yet." He stepped back from me suddenly, his hand gone from my slit, and I whimpered softly. My hand slipped from the hook and I swayed a little on my feet, suddenly falling to my knees hands and knees. I whimpered softly. My body on fire and my cunt aching and soaked. I trembled there a moment, eyes tightly closed against burst of white hot light. I heard him move and flinched away as his finger tips brushed my lips gently. He tsked softly, "Now, now.. You know better how to behave, slave." I breathed in a soft breath and parted my lips, letting his fingers slide past one after the other. I sucked and licked every trace of my taste from his hand, turning my eyes up to look toward his face, my own cheeks burning. His hand left my lips slowly, and he smiled down at me. He stroked my cheek gently, "Good girl.. Very good. Now stay there. Look at the floor and don't move an inch."

I did as I was told, my body stock still except for my trembling. I didn't even have the chance to look into the room yet. Only the short hallway. He came back and I felt my shoulders tense a little. He noted that and leaned, stroking my hair tenderly and making small shushing sounds like one would make to a frightened animal. "No, no.. Relax, pet.. Relax.." He placed something over my eyes, a sleeping mask that completely restricted my view before helping me slowly to my feet. He led me gently forward before stopping. I felt his hands on my shoulders next, and he spoke again, "Now stay there.. Clasp your hands at the back of your neck and stay still for me." I did as I was told, closing my hands on the back of my neck gently. I listened for him. All I could see was black, but I could hear him.

He circled me slowly, touching me here and there. Each time it made me shudder and twitch a little. My thighs pressed together tightly, and I could feel the dampness on my inner thighs, hot and wet and slippery. It didn't help matters, only served to make me that much hotter. My breaths came even faster, lifting my breasts higher and higher over the top of my corset. He noticed that and traced his finger tips across my cleavage. "Ah.. Is my slave hot? I bet you want to come badly.. But not yet.." He tugged me against him suddenly and my arms went instinctively to curl around his shoulders. He smacked my ass sharply and I whimpered softly. He spoke softly into my ear, his voice harsh, "Didn't I tell you to stand still?"

I nodded a little before managing a softly meek, "Yes, Master." I brought my hands to the back of my neck again and tried to stand as still as I could. I felt him slip his hand thru the hair at the back of my head tightly before crushing my lips with his again. His hand tightened in my hair even more, tugging my head back suddenly. I rocked on my feet a little unsteadily as his lips closed on my throat above his collar. I shivered as his lips traveled past my throat and over the swell of my breasts. Then they were gone as suddenly as they'd come. He gently slid his hand from my hair, and I felt him step back. My lower lip trembled gently, and I shook a little on my feet.

I could hear him moving around the room. The clink of what sounded like metal on metal and the rustle of fabric. It drove me crazy. I couldn't tell what he was doing. Finally he returned to me, his hands closing gently on my upper arms. He guided me to turn a little, gently walking me across the room. He stopped and positioned me how he wanted me to stand before dropping his hands to the buckles on the side of my skirt. He undid them and slid it free of my hips, hands tracing down my thighs slowly. I heard my skirt fall to the floor and shivered a little as air caressed over my soaking pussy.

He took my wrist gently and I felt fabric brush my skin and the sound of a small click. He let my hand rest at my side before repeating the motion on my other wrist, locking a restraint around it as well. Each of my hands were lifted over my head and a little bit to the side. I heard a small click then too and found my wrists affixed to something metallic. Perhaps the bar in the closet. I couldn't tell. I just knew that I was held. Completely vulnerable on my feet in front of him. I trembled a little as he grew so silent. I almost wondered if he still stood there. I whispered softly, my voice quavering a little plaintively as a wash of soft panic fell over me, "M.. Master? Please, Master.. Are you there?"

He touched my cheek gently then, "Of course.. But you shouldn't have spoken. I did not give you permission."

I hung my head a little and whispered gently, "I apologize, Master."

His hand came to rest beneath my chin, lifting my face slowly. I felt his lips brush mine tenderly, and I strained toward him. His lips left mine, and he spoke softly as his hand traced from my wrist down the inside of my arm, "Are you comfortable, Pet?" I nodded silently. His hands fell gently to my shoulders, caressing the skin exposed there and sliding down to gently brush my breasts. "Good.. Now.. You will be quiet won't you? Hm?"

I nodded again and almost whimpered, "Yes, Master.."

"Good girl." His hands slid gently between the fabric of my corset and my breasts, gently lifting them a little so that my breasts rested higher. The tightness of the fabric held them bound like that, my nipples fully exposed to both air and his finger tips. He traced each, fondling their growing hardness, and I moaned softly, arching my back deeply into his touch. My head fell back a little, and I licked my lips softly. His breath brushed over my skin, and I shivered, feeling his lips close around my nipple. He suckled it gently, nipping the tip and teasing it with his tongue. His hand lifted to close gently on my other breast, squeezing and groping it softly. His thumb gently brushed against my nipple, and I cried out softly.

He let his hands travel down my body to my knees, gentle pressure guiding me to part my likes. I did so slowly, my sense of balance almost completely gone. I could feel his breath on my sex as his hands traveled up my inner thighs leaving a trail of heat in their wake. I groaned softly, the sound becoming an almost sob as that aching throb returned to my soaking wet pussy.

I could hardly take it. It felt so good but almost painful all at once. His finger tips traced along my slit gently, not yet pressing past my lips, just teasing softly. My hips twitched gently against his hand, the movement completely involuntary. I felt his breath again as he chuckled softly, playing my body like an instrument. Teasing me higher and higher.

He pressed his hand a little more firmly against my sex, finger tips sliding easily into my hot cunt. I cried out noisily, my head falling forward. I felt sweat gathering slowly on my brow as his fingers began to work more and more furiously in and out of me, his palm again pressing against my clit with every, single stroke. I barely heard him when he spoke again, his voice authoritative, "You will not cum.. Do you understand?"

I whimpered softly and moaned out confusedly, "Yes, Master.. But.. But.. How will you know when I get close? Am I to tell you?"

"I may or may not know. But you still won't cum unless I tell you to because that and this slave pussy are mine and with that they are mine to direct," his voice dark. I trembled and just nodded my head again, my lower lip trembling a little as I tried to imagine how I could possibly do what he asked.

He worked my pussy expertly, bringing me higher and higher, my body twitching and shaking. My hips had discovered a life of their own and moved against his hand. I felt myself building and building and whimpered softly. I felt his breath on my clit again as his hand shifted, his fingers pressing even more deeply into me with every thrust. His mouth suddenly fell on my pussy, tongue teasing my clit gently. I cried out loudly, almost sobbing as I tried so hard to hold back my orgasm.

His mouth tortured my clit mercilessly, suckling it and nipping it gently. His hand rested gently behind my knee, nudging it so my leg would lift and my knee would rest over his shoulder, my leg hanging gently down his back. I cried out again, my pussy even more exposed to him. His fingers kept tirelessly fucking in and out of me. I whimpered again softly, "Please, Master.. I'm going to cum.."

His lips left my clit, and his hand slowed suddenly, "No, Pet.. Not yet." I sucked in a soft breath, my body feeling so limp, my wrists aching a little from supporting my body. He gently took my leg from his shoulder, settling my foot on the floor. My legs shook underneath my weight as his fingers continued to very gently and slowly work in and out of me. I felt so dizzy suddenly, and my knees went weak. His hand slipped from my sex, and he gently curled his arm around my waist, supporting my body gently as he released my arms. He held me gently against his body as I trembled violently, my cunt throbbing. He gently guided my arm around his shoulders, and I rested my face against his chest, feeling both pleasure and the smallest traces of pain all at once. My clit ached and my pussy throbbed and I could hardly stand, but, at the same time, I felt so warm.. Hot really.. I craved him so badly, but I didn't have the breath left in me to speak.

He seemed to know this and gently guided me to the bed where he lay me down gently. I heard the rustle of clothing then felt his weight on the bed at my side, and I began to turn toward him. But his hand on my shoulder stopped me. I lay still as his hands gently undid the hooks on the front of my corset, the cooler air tracing over my hot skin. He seemed to move so slowly, finger tips grazing my skin with each movement. My spine curved gently, and I arched toward him just a little. He drew the corset free of my shoulders and helped me to sit up, sliding it free and away. He slipped off my shoes next, leaving me in nothing but my garter belt, stockings, restraints and his collar.

I felt him stir a little, and he reached for me, pulling my up to my knees and closer to him. I moved blindly, trusting his direction and moving toward him til I felt my knees brush his skin. He gently slipped his hand between my legs again, teasing my clit anew. I whimpered softly, almost drawing away from him, not sure if I could take anymore. His finger tips gently rubbed my slit as he spoke softly, " My slave is wet.. Soaking really. What do you want, slave? Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum for your Master and bring him pleasure? Do you want your Master's cock?"

I moaned softly and managed to gasp out, "Yes, Master.. Please.. I need your cock, Master.. Please, your slave begs you to take her. Please use your slave, Master.. Please!" My voice shook as I begged as hard as I could, meaning every single word.

"You do sound desperate.. I'll think about it, but you have to convince me more I think.. Convince me how important my pleasure is to you." He took my hand, guiding it to his thigh. I let it travel upward, feeling my way blindly til my hand brushed his hard cock. I groaned softly and let my hand close around it gently. My body shifted a little, thighs parting even more widely. Air brushed over my completely exposed and vulnerable sex as my hand began to travel up and down his length, his hand still teasing my pussy. I bent slowly at the waist, letting my lips close gently around his cock.

My tongue traced around the head slowly, flicking the tip before I gently and slowly began to suck him deeply into my mouth. As my lips traveled down his length I let my tongue press tightly against the bottom. Coming to the base I paused, just keeping that gentle pressure there a moment before traveling back up his cock. I began to suck more swiftly, drawing him in and out of my hot, wet mouth. I moaned softly around his hardness, my free hand moving to gently cradle his balls, squeezing them gently. I felt him shudder and heard him moan. He gently twined his hand thru my hair, stroking thru it gently as I sucked him. I shivered gently, my nipples brushing against his thighs. His hand gently tugged at my hair, drawing my lips from his cock.

My hand kept its movement as he rubbed his other hand against my lips, leaving my taste behind before kissing me roughly. I gasped softly and melted into his kiss. He gently took my hand by the wrist, disengaging it from his length before reaching an arm to pull me to his lap. I straddled him gladly, and he guided me slowly down with his hands on my hips. I cried out loudly as I felt him slide into my dripping pussy. My face buried at curve of his neck as I began to ride him slowly, his hands on my waist deciding my pace. I lifted my face a little, whispering into his ear, "You feel so good, Master.. Better then anything else." My lips closed gently around his earlobe, and I nipped it softly, bringing a shudder from him. He moved suddenly, tossing me to my back.

12