I Got it Right the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

We lingered over our meal and once we were sober enough, we left the restaurant. I thought we might go somewhere for coffee and dessert, but Jasmine had other ideas. "I'll drive," she said and got behind the wheel. I had no idea what she was up to, but I handed her the keys anyway. She drove a short distance to a very quaint little hotel and got out. "Let's go," she said to me as she got out of the car.

I figured it out as she came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. The kiss was electric and intoxicating. "This is our celebration," she said to me. "Intimate and it'll be a night that we will never forget."

"Are you sure?" I asked her. I knew that she was a virgin, we were close enough to talk about such things. I had not been with anyone either, although I'd come close. Now I was glad that it hadn't happened for me. "Don't you want to wait for our honeymoon or further down the road, at least?"

She shook her head and the smile that always wins arguments showed on her face. "Our honeymoon will be too far off and I don't want to wait for that night. My mother says that it's the craziest day in a girl's life and by the end of the night, you're exhausted. I am not exhausted now, I'm giddy with happiness. I spent a lot of money to plan this evening, so quit arguing and march your butt inside," she giggled.

"I wasn't arguing, I was just being ..."

"Chivalrous darling, yes, I know. There's a time and place for everything, this isn't that time. I want us to make love together and have a night we'll remember on our wedding night. I want to feel our bodies pressed together and my husband-to-be inside of me, making me his forever. I know we'll be amazing together, but not if we stand outside in this cold night air," she laughed.

We went and got the key to our room, which wasn't huge, but more than adequate for our needs. "Don't rush," she smiled and pointed towards a bottle of champagne. "Open that and wait for me, I'll be right back."

Jasmine's expense was much larger than mine, although I knew she could afford it. Her family owned a couple of jewelry stores and she had worked for them since the age of 14. I waited for what seemed like an eternity, although it was only a few short minutes.

It was well worth the wait.

My beautiful fiancé emerged from the bathroom in some of the sexiest black lingerie that I have ever seen and stockings with the high heels on. She looked like a goddess and I am not just saying that. She walked over to me and wrapped herself around me. "Now I want the thrill of seeing you undress for the very first time," she told me in a honeyed tone. I nodded and did as she asked, fearing my nervousness would show in my hands. It didn't.

"Wow," is all that she said to me. "I sure have nothing to complain about. Let's get in bed and just cuddle for a while, there's no rush. We're not expected back," she explained. Jasmine later told me that her brother was born 9 months before her parents were married. Both of them knew the score.

I held her in my arms for a while, just loving the feeling of having her next to me. Luckily for me, Jasmine decided enough was enough. She climbed on top of me and threw the lingerie away, save for the stockings and heels. I now believed she was the Goddess of Goddesses. Her hands moved all over my body and her lips soon followed suit. Had I not been positive of her virginity, I would have thought her a very experienced young woman. When she reached my cock, it started to stiffen of its own accord. Jasmine took care of the rest of that, sucking and licking with more skill than I would have thought possible. I had to pull away, lest I cum in her mouth. I don't know if she would have been able to handle that. She gave me a look that informed me she had been at least willing to try.

"My turn, beautiful," I smiled at her. I'd seen enough adult films and pictures, read enough books, that I knew what I was supposed to do. I could see the sparkle in those beautiful eyes of hers and every place I touched, she sighed. So, I touched more and kissed more. I wasn't at all afraid to go down on her and I loved her taste -- still do. Once she was wet enough, I looked up at her and asked for her consent. She nodded. I hoped that I wouldn't hurt her as I slid in deep to her wet pussy. She grunted a bit as I pushed forward and then, gave out a little yelp. Her heeled legs locked around my back as I began to make love to her. Jasmine and I were now lovers and it remains etched in my memory. My lady wasn't going to let me do all of the work, she drew me in to her body and soon, she wanted to be fucked. I was marrying someone who was equal parts sexy lady and unrestrained whore, lucky me! I made sure to listen to her and gave her what she wanted. As I fucked her well and true, she got playful. She moved away from me and playfully pushed me on my back.

"My turn," she said with this incredible grin on her lovely face. "This relationship is going to be equals, I've fantasized for years about the first time I got to fuck a man." I could see the tears forming in her eyes. "I'm so glad you were the first man I ever had sex with, made love toand fucked. I was meant to be with you," she said as she wept a bit. That didn't last long. Jasmine began to roll her hips and move against my body. I had never before known anyone with such erotic potential. Like everything Jasmine did, she did this with verve and vigor. I knew then that she had pinpointed our relationship. We were going to be equals for the entirety of it.

I was quite surprised at how aggressive Jasmine was once we got going. It almost seemed as if someone had unleashed an inner demon inside of her. She actually used language that shocked me at first, although I got over that. Having her cry out obscenities while we were making love really started to turn me on. We had sex in every conceivable position until I was exhausted. She wasn't, far from it.

"You realize that you're marrying a nymphomaniac," she teased me and reached for the phone to call Room Service. "I'm ordering us some coffee and an early breakfast. We need to get your strength back because check out time isn't until noon and I'm not finished with you yet."

I looked at my watch and was stunned to see that it was almost 5 AM. I had lost all track of time when making love to my beautiful Jasmine. It's still like that sometimes, we get caught up in our own little world.

I wisely did my best in law school and married Jasmine 5 years to that day. She made most of the money for the first few years of our married life, but not once did she ever complain. "I'll take it out in trade," she would tease me as she sauntered into the bedroom.

Some people would wonder why anyone would want to have the same person in bed all of their life or the same kind of sex. They wonder if it gets boring or ...?

No, it never has for us. We have friends who "swing" and we've been offered the opportunity a few times. We've turned it down, it just isn't for us. We're not prudes, we both like an adult movie every once in a while and Jasmine has a collection of lingerie and heels that would fill an entire store.

We just have never found the need to be with anyone else. Jasmine has never denied me anything I want in bed, nor I, her. We're never "too tired" to be affectionate and I never forget to tell her each day that I love her. We both picked the exact right person to marry.

Simply put, we got it right the first time.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12