I Got My Husband His Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,450 Followers

Walking over to Robert I stood nervously alongside him and wondered if he had looked at the cum on my legs. There were several other guests near us and I couldn't talk privately to him. I really wanted to go to the toilet and clean up but I didn't dare after Patrick had made it so clear I shouldn't do that. At last Robert and I were alone. Robert leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Well Darling, do I get my promotion?" I looked at him stunned realizing he knew I had been fucking Patrick to make sure of his promotion! I didn't know what to say or do. I began by whispering back, "Do you know what that bastard has made me do to make sure of your promotion?" and he just grinned and said, "Well it was worth it, wasn't it?" Now I felt terrible. My loving husband had knowingly allowed me to be fucked by his boss and he didn't seem to care how I felt. Robert then said, "You are advertising to everyone here that you have just been fucked with all that cum running down your legs and because you and Patrick were the only people absent from the room during the time they know it was him who fucked you! Thank you for making sure of my promotion Darling, I will try to make it up to you somehow."

Because there was so much cum leaking out of me before we left that party the cum had reached my ankles and was slowly leaking into my shoes. I was long past caring about what I looked like - it was obvious I was a used slut and I am sure everyone knew that. By now my hatred of Robert had grown to a position where I just didn't care what that bastard wanted I would make him wait a long time before I would willingly have sex with him again. Robert was soon aware of my hatred for him. He went very quiet and was particularly silent on the way home. I had some tissues in the car but decided against wiping up the cum preferring to leave it on my legs so that Robert would have a reminder of what he had made me do with Patrick!

By the time we reached our home most of the cum had dried on my legs but my cunt was still very sloppy wet as that part wasn't drying like the rest. When we moved indoors after parking the car in the garage, Robert suggested I have a shower and clean up before bed. I visited the bathroom but only to pee. I refused his suggestion to shower preferring to just strip off my short skirt and top and then my shoes and lie naked on our bed. I positioned myself so that I was lying on my back, my legs spread widely on the bed where Robert could see my cum stained legs and thighs and most of all my cum soaked cunt and what was left of my pubic hair. Patrick's cum was caked on my pubic hair and also on my belly just near my navel where he had wiped his cock after pulling it out of me. I knew I looked a complete slut lying there without any covering over me. Robert certainly didn't like the cum stained look about me and again asked me to shower before he fucked me. He tried his best to get me into the shower but I refused and to aggravate him further I spread my legs wider and squeezed my cunt muscles as hard as I could in the hope I may be able to force more of Patrick's cum out of my cunt. I think I succeeded judging by the disgusted look on Robert's face. I told him, in no uncertain terms, that there was no way he was going to fuck me again for some time! If he wanted his promotion so badly he had knowingly allowed Patrick to fuck me then I had no respect for him at all! Robert knew exactly what I was getting at and rolled over on the bed and faced the other way from me. I hoped he couldn't sleep but I kept thinking about Patrick before I dropped off to sleep myself.

When I woke in the morning I looked first at myself and couldn't believe how much of a slut I looked. There was still a lot of moisture on my cunt lips and the dried cum had a rather white look about it and was completely visible still. Robert woke soon after and reached over to caress me but I leapt out of bed and walked slowly to the bathroom where I peed but didn't wash anything except my face and hands. I walked naked into the kitchen where I prepared our breakfast. Robert came into the kitchen in his dressing gown and just stared at my naked body as I moved around getting the breakfast ready. He could easily see my cum stained body which was a constant reminder to him of what he was being punished for.

When I was preparing to dress for my work I told Robert I thought I wouldn't have a shower this morning and also I wouldn't wear any underwear at all to work. If this aroused some of the men by the smell of all the sex on my body then that was too bad for him but good for me. If he wanted me to be a slut then I would be happy to oblige. Robert begged me to dress properly and to shower first but I refused just donning my short work skirt and shirt and I still had my cum stained legs showing under my skirt. Of course I wasn't wearing any panties or bra and this was a worry to him. He didn't know I had a box of wet wipes and fresh underwear in my bag so I could clean up before I reached work but he could worry as much as he liked - I would get even with him.

It was easy to clean up my cum stained legs with the wet wipes and, also a great relief when I could wipe my cunt clean too. Once I was satisfied I was completely clean I carefully slipped my fresh panties on but decided to leave off the bra as it was a bit too hard to put on in the car even though I was quite sheltered from view. I worked all day feeling excited about Patrick and what was likely to happen next week but at the same time I had a loathing towards Robert. I had also packed my vibrator in my bag when I left this morning and felt I could make Robert very unhappy he had allowed me to get fucked by Patrick.

Once I had finished work I went to my car where I removed my panties and placed them in my work bag. I then took out the vibrator and gently pushed it deeply into my cunt. I switched it on and immediately I felt stimulated and very excited. With one hand on the steering wheel I drove home slowly using my other hand to play with my clit until I had an enormous orgasm right there in the car. As soon as I had cum I knew my cunt was as wet as could be but left the vibrator in me but switched off. After a short time I turned on the vibrator again and began playing with my clit. Soon after I exploded into another orgasm this time bigger and better than before. Now my cunt was soaking wet and I was a very sloppy mess. I kept the vibrator in my body running now at a very slow speed and this kept me totally stimulated for the rest of the journey home. Pulling into my parking space I carefully pulled the vibrator out of me and wiped it dry with some tissues before returning it to the bag. I touched my cunt and couldn't believe just how wet and sloppy it felt.

I walked inside to where Robert was waiting. I almost ignored him and walked into our bedroom. I was walking with some difficulty due to the huge orgasms I had just had but didn't let him know I was so excited. Once I reached the bedroom Robert walked in and looked at me. I quickly removed my skirt and stood naked from the waist down in front of him. My cunt and thighs were extremely wet and glistened in the light. Robert was aghast! He immediately thought I had been fucked by someone and his rage made him shake. He demanded to know who had fucked me but I just continued to ignore him and took off my shirt. I had also been playing with my breasts and nipples on the way home and they were red and aroused and he obviously thought I had just had sex with someone. He was furious! I walked slowly to the shower and leisurely washed myself making sure Robert could see how I was carefully washing my cunt making out it was very sore!

For the next few days I totally ignored him sexually and although he begged me to let him fuck me I just refused! When he came home that night he told me he had to travel away on his first assignment as manager and asked if I would like to come with him on the trip but I just laughed and told him it would be a waste of time! Robert knew he had hurt me badly and decided the only way to get back with me would be to wait until I was ready to forgive him!

At last he left on his business trip. He implored me to forgive him before he left but I just ignored his requests. As he was leaving he told me he would ring me each night about 7.30 to see that I was alright and then he left.

Once he was gone on his early morning flight I almost decided to return to bed but made up my mind to have a shower first and then could go back and have a sleep. I had just stepped out of the shower and dried myself when the doorbell rang. I slipped a dressing gown over my naked body and crept to the front door. I could look out of the glass near the door and was amazed to see Patrick standing there! I opened the door and he stepped inside bringing with him a small suitcase. He moved over to me, hugged and kissed me and told me he would make me the happiest woman in the world over the next few days!

I wouldn't be exaggerating to say he was fucking me within 5 minutes of the doorbell ringing! He had pulled my dressing gown off, kissed and caressed me and carried me into the bedroom. He pushed me down on the bed, spread my legs and without any foreplay had just thrust his very hard cock deep into my cunt! He fucked me and I had to admit I had never been so excited as at that moment. I responded to his fucking and we came together. We simply rolled apart and stayed on the bed until his cock began to harden again. For the second time within a half hour, I was fucked again! I was beginning to like the way he was fucking me and I had absolutely no conscience about fucking another man!

Patrick was almost a fucking machine! He fucked me 6 times before our evening meal! Although I felt exhausted I couldn't believe how exhilarated I felt! I told him Robert would be ringing me at 7.30pm and he smiled at me and told me he had a wonderful plan for that time! We ate our meal enjoying each other's company. We had been naked all day and he hardly ever stopped playing with some part of my body! When the time got near 7.30, Patrick told me he wanted me to answer the telephone at 7.30 and to talk naturally to Robert not letting him know Patrick was there. I was still naked when the telephone rang at precisely at 7.30pm! When I walked over to answer it Patrick was just behind me. While I was talking to Robert, Patrick bent me over the telephone table and quickly pushed his very hard cock straight into my cunt! I was actually being fucked by another man while I talked to my husband! Patrick fucked me hard and I had a great deal of difficulty trying to talk naturally to Robert. Fortunately just as Patrick shot his load deep into my cunt and I came at the same time, Robert was telling me about his work and I didn't have to speak for several minutes! In this time I was able to recover myself and then talk more naturally as I calmed down! Robert didn't even ask what was going on although I am sure he must have wondered as there was some noise as Patrick was shoving his cock into me so violently that it rattled the table! Robert told me he loved me and I just grunted and then hung up! I turned around to face Patrick and told him he was a proper bastard to do that to me while I was talking to Robert but he just grinned and said we would do that again every night when Robert rang me!

Over the next few days until Robert returned, Patrick and I fucked like a pair of rabbits. The only reason we weren't fucking all the time was that Patrick needed some time to get his cock hard again. We were fucking like a newly married couple on their honeymoon. Certainly Patrick and I had fucked much more often in that week than Robert and I had done in the first month of our marriage! Strangely I didn't have any conscience about what we were doing. I now hated Robert for what he had made me do but deep down I knew I loved him and would take him back when he returned.

Every evening when Robert rang, Patrick would be fucking me while I talked to him. A couple of times I thought we had been found out but Robert just thought it was a bad connection and carried on talking. When Patrick made me cum I had to place my hand over the phone to stop Robert hearing me scream!

Because Patrick was living at my home we were fucking at night too. Neither of us had to go to work and I had plenty of provisions so we didn't need to leave the house. We remained naked the whole week and fucked as often as we possibly could. I had become a real cum slut and delighted in showing Patrick how I had looked when I had returned home from my first fucking with all the cum running down my legs. Patrick had an enormous capacity to pour heaps of cum into me when we fucked. He never seemed to diminish his supply of cum even when we fucked several times without waiting for him to recover his supply. Of course I sucked him quite a number of times and enjoyed swallowing his cum too.

We played games, sex games, which I had never played before not with anyone. Patrick really expanded my knowledge of sex in a short time. He asked me if anyone had dropped cum into my mouth from a height? I didn't know what the meant so he demonstrated. He laid me on my back and began fucking me. When he was nearly there he jumped up and stood above my head with a foot on either side. He then instructed me to open my mouth as wide as possible while he jerked his cock until he came. He held his cock, pointing down, slowly stroking it until his cum began to come out of the end. He then maneuvered himself until he was directly above my mouth and started to drip his cum straight into my open mouth. His aim was incredible and every drop landed in my mouth and again I have to say he cums heaps. It is an incredible sensation when the drops of cum hit the back of your mouth and throat and sort of bounce down your throat! Having just been fucked and terribly excited he made me cum just by dripping his cum into my mouth! I really loved this game.

Patrick also asked me if I had been fucked in the asshole. I told him Robert hadn't wanted to try that but several of my lovers before I was married had tried but just couldn't get their cocks into my terribly tight hole. Patrick said we would soon fix that. He found a large tube of KY in his case and came back to the bed. He told me to get 3 pillows and to place them under my hips and to lie on the bed with my behind elevated. Because of the regular fucking my cunt and asshole were quite wet and Patrick attempted to insert his finger in my asshole but it was close tight. He then suggested I evacuate my bowels and return to the bed and we would try again. When I returned I assumed the same position and again he played around with my asshole but it was still tight and he only managed a little bit of his finger inside me. He then lubricated his finger with a lot of KY and tried again. This time he was successful and his whole finger entered my asshole. It felt strangely nice and I wanted him to continue. He then wriggled his finger around and told me to relax. Then he was able to insert a second finger and later a third without much difficulty. Next he removed his fingers and tipped some of the KY into my hole. My hole remained open from his fingers and I could feel the cold jell sliding down into my bowels. Next he gathered my vibrator from the table and handed it to me. He told me to use that in my cunt if I needed more sensations. Next he upended the KY tube and squeezed it hard squirting most of the tube contents right into my asshole! I could feel it sliding down into my body and the sensation was wonderful. Then he poured some of what was left onto his very hard cock and placed it at my opening. Gently he eased his cock into my asshole! It slipped in so easily I hardly felt it at all but the sensations began to build up and I had an orgasm almost straight away. Patrick fucked my asshole for about 10 minutes - he probably could have held on longer - and then he came right into my bowels. The sensation of his hot sperm shooting in jets right into my body was wonderful. I had already cum, I think, 7 times while he was fucking my asshole but the last, when he shot his load, surpassed all others! I had now really been fucked in the arse and loved every minute of it. Patrick was very turned on watching his cum and the KY dripping out of my asshole after he made me stand up. Fortunately he made me stand up in the bathroom and the rubbish dripped into the shower recess and was easily washed away. Arse fucking is really a great experience and we did that again several times before he left - each time with less KY and more excitement. Eventually I learned to relax enough to allow his cock to enter my asshole without lubrication - only from previously being dipped into my very wet cunt - that was enough lubrication!

Another of Patrick's tricks was to have me lie on my back while he fucked me and then just before he came he pulled out and gently pumped his cum into my navel! I have a very deep navel and it has always fascinated anyone who has looked at it. I am not fat but I have this deep belly button. Amazingly his cum would fill my navel to the brim. He would then dip his finger in my belly button and scoop up a finger full of cum which he transferred to my waiting mouth. It took a long time before he emptied my navel and I had eaten all of his cum but we both enjoyed the whole sensation. My only comment is that cold cum doesn't taste as nice as warm or hot cum!

At last it was time for Robert to return home. I said goodbye to Patrick, somewhat reluctantly, because I had really loved all the attention he had showered on me. I also loved the constant fucking he was able to provide. Although I had been fucked so much, my cunt wasn't really sore. He was rather a good lover and managed to fuck me with gentle strokes thereby saving me from much soreness which would have been likely with anyone else.

Patrick told me he wouldn't trouble me any further - I had been a wonderful manager's wife and he respected me a great deal. He added, with a sly smile, he hoped Robert would seek more promotion in the future. I could see he would be wanting to fuck me more and more if that was the case.

Robert returned home and I was freshly showered and had applied perfume to my body ready for him to fuck me! I was naked when he walked through the front door and I stood there with my arms outstretched waiting for him to take me in his arms. I was so used to being naked in my house over the last week it just felt natural to be naked in front of Robert. He quickly removed his clothes and carried me to our bed.

He fucked me as hard and as long as he possibly could and kept telling me he loved me and was very sorry he had allowed Patrick to fuck me but felt it was necessary for his promotion. I told him I forgave him and he had better shut up and fuck me again or I would find someone else to do that! It really shook him up when I said that but I didn't want to let him forget what he had done to me! Sex life with Robert has just about returned to normal now but I do wish he had a much longer cock like Patrick - it is amazing just how quickly one takes a liking to a longer cock. I guess I will have to settle for Robert and his smaller cock now! It sure was fun while it lasted! I wonder if Robert will apply for more promotion later on!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,450 Followers
12