I Got Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comparing the boys, Jose was shorter and less-built than Hector. Hector had really filled out since she had last seen him, and he had some tone to his shoulders and arms, obviously from working out and his football activities. Also, Hector had a longer penis than his cousin, though Jose was still larger than her husband, she noted.

Hector licked her labia for a few seconds until she was sufficiently wet and "open." Then he immediately focused his lips and tongue on her clit. Obviously, Hector was more experienced at this than Jose was.

Suddenly, heavy metal music began to play on the boom box. Jose had turned it on. "Ah, yeah! Nothing like a little Metallica to get the blood pumping!" he said.

Hector paused. "That's not all that'll be pumping, my friend!" Both boys laughed as Hector continued his oral assault on Suzanne's pussy.

"Mm, I've wanted to taste this cunt for a long time," Hector said hungrily between slurps.

Suzanne was confused, but didn't respond.

Now Jose was climbing onto the bed. He knelt in front of his teacher's face and aimed his gradually-thickening dick at her mouth. "Come on, Mrs. Baines. Take it in your mouth," he said in a dirty tone.

She opened her mouth and let him slide his man-meat into it. "Ah...that feels good," he said, his head back and eyes closed.

Jose looked down again and watched his cousin eating her pussy. "Isn't that thing good, man?" he asked.

"Mm...it's the shit, man," Hector said.

Suzanne misunderstood what he said and asked, alarmed again, "Am I dirty down there??"

Hector laughed. "No, man! I mean your pussy is sweet!"

Suzanne just couldn't make herself enjoy this one bit. She was very upset with Jose for clearly arranging this with Hector before today. Then she felt Hector slip one, then two fingers inside of her. She always enjoyed that, and nothing she could do could stop her body from screaming, YES!

But before she reached a climax, Hector stopped. "Aw, man," he said. "I'm ready to fuck this señora. You got any rubbers?" he asked Jose.

"Yeah, man. They're in the bathroom," Jose replied.

Hector got off the bed to retrieve a condom, and Jose got off the bed as well and said, "Let's 69 it."

"Jose, I really don't like to-" but again, he cut her off.

"Hey, this is for my birthday, and it is also to keep my mouth shut," he reminded her. "Now please, let's do a 69!"

Suzanne sat up as Jose lay down, with his head propped up by the pillows. Suzanne turned herself around, and straddled his body, ass in the air.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about," he said huskily. He raised his head to kiss her exposed pussy, and began licking it again.

He stopped momentarily to remind her to suck on him. Then he laid his head back onto the pillows and pulled her buttocks down over his face as he hungrily kissed and licked her intimate parts.

By now, Hector had returned with a condom on. "Aw, man!" he said. "Now I gotta wait for the pussy!"

He pulled off the condom and stood in front of Suzanne. "Well, at least you can suck mine a little, then you can suck his a little, then mine..." he said as he pointed his cock at her face.

She raised her head and opened her mouth as Hector moved forward to slide it in. She almost gagged at the rubbery taste left on him. "Oooooh, yeah!" he growled.

Despite her annoyance with it all, all the attention on her pussy thus far was starting to build an orgasm within her. She stopped sucking either penis and closed her eyes, concentrating on the feeling. Hector could read it on her face and allowed her to stop sucking him. He told Jose, "Get ready, man! I think she's gonna cum!"

"Ah," she cried. "Aaaaah! Mmm!" She squeezed her eyes tightly shut as the buildup continued.

Then she held her breath for a few seconds as the climax neared, and then exhaled sharply as she exploded onto Jose's nose and lips. "Ah, ah, ah," (inhale) "Mmmmmm....." she sounded as she came down from her orgasm.

She dismounted Jose's face, because he was continuing to lick her now over-sensitive clit. "That's enough of that," she said.

"Woo! Mucho caliente!" exclaimed Jose.

She stood next to the bed as Jose went to the bathroom. Hector said, "Wow, Mrs. Baines. You are one hot tamale! Me and Jose have been dreaming about this day for four years," he said.

"Really?" Suzanne asked.

"Oh, yeah. We thought you were fine from the moment we laid eyes on you, the first day of school," he said proudly.

Then Jose re-entered the room. Suzanne noticed he had a condom on his erect penis.

"Okay," he said, "Bend over this bed."

She knew what was about to happen, and she simply complied without hesitation, even though she was now done with this whole mess.

"Ah, look at that view!" Hector said to Jose. "What a beautiful ass!" he added. Jose smiled and nodded.

"Go for it, man! What you waitin' for??" Hector said.

Jose wasted no time. He moved forward, grabbed Suzanne's broad, pale hips, and slid his cock right in, like a gun to its holster. He started off a little slowly in his rhythm, and then matched the driving tempo of the music.

"Yeah, that's it! That's it!" Hector said. "Pump her!" He then began to put his own condom back on.

It was only two minutes or so of this before Jose was filling his condom with cum. "Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!" he yelled, eyes closed tightly as he pushed his covered dick in as far as he could.

When he pulled out, his condom's reservoir was pointing straight out, completely full of his baby batter.

"Your turn, bubba," Jose said as he caught his breath.

Hector replied, "Oh, yeah! Happy birthday, man!" Both boys laughed again.

Hector slid onto the bed, on his back, as Suzanne stood on the floor. "Got on top of it," he told her.

She mounted him without saying a word, using her right hand to guide his cock into her. It was not much wider than Jose's, but definitely longer. And in this position, she could feel the tip of him just barely touching her newly-discovered "hot spot."

"Now, ride me!" Hector ordered.

She put her hands on his muscular chest and began sliding up and down on him. It felt nice, but nothing spectacular. She just rocked up and down him, watching his face for signs of pleasure—and, hopefully, a quick release like his cousin.

Hector just smiled up at her, arms crossed behind his head. "Mmm, that's nice, baby."

This went on for a few minutes, much longer than it had been with Jose. "Have you done this before?" Suzanne asked Hector.

"Oh, yeah. Lots of times. Why?"

"I can tell. You're not getting to it as fast as Jose did," she replied.

Hector chuckled at that, then said, "Yeah, I've fucked a lot of girls. But none of them have been as good as you. None of them were experienced like you are."

She took that as a challenge. She was going to make him cum, and cum soon! She placed her hands on either side of his shoulders, bent herself lower to him, and really began to ride him, picking up the pace.

"Oooh, you like my little history, huh?" Hector asked with a smile. "You want to show me that you're better than all those other bitches?"

"Uh-huh," she said, catching her breath.

Jose watched in amazement as her ass flopped up and down on Hector, jiggling as it bounced. He was fascinated with her body.

He moved closer to get a zoom-in view of the action. He could see, right in his face, Hector's dick go in and out of her pussy hole. They didn't seem to notice him, so he stayed there. He was so close now that he could smell her pussy juices (especially now that he knew what that smelled like), mixed with the faint aroma of her asshole. It was arousing him again.

Jose extended a finger in the direction of her asshole. As Suzanne slid up and down, eventually his finger touched her anus, causing her to stop her motion. "What was that??" she asked alarmingly.

"Keep going, baby," Hector begged. "I'm almost there!"

"It was just my finger," Jose said. "I think you'll like it. Just keep going."

Slowly, Suzanne continued her ride, and each time she went down, she felt Jose's stiff finger hit her anus. It was uncomfortable at first, but she started to get used to it. She just tried to concentrate on the nice feeling between her legs.

Jose then took advantage of Suzanne's comfort level and moved his hand with her ass as she rocked. Now his finger remained on her anus. She didn't say anything, so Jose began to apply real pressure against her anus until the tip of his finger was inside. Still, Suzanne didn't say anything. So Jose just kept it there and enjoyed sliding his finger ever so slightly in and out of her ass.

Suzanne could feel what was going on back there, but now she was just too into pleasing Hector to argue with Jose. She wouldn't admit that it actually did stimulate her a little as she continued her humping of Hector. She was getting tired now, but Hector was helping by lifting his crotch to the rhythm of the heavy music. Suzanne got in sync with it and they were locked in passion.

Hector started making "angry" faces as he tried to hold back his own building orgasm. He taunted Suzanne: "That's it, baby. Ride my cock! You ride that cock like a bronco! I'm fucking you now! Come on, baby! Come on!"

And Suzanne was feeling it. She could feel the tip of his rigid member pushing the button inside...the button that would send her into orbit.

"Aahh...aahh...mmm...yeah!" she cried with each thrust. "Ohhhhhhhh...that feels so good!"

"You damn right!" shouted Hector. "Hump me, baby! Make a man outta me!"

She gritted her teeth as her second orgasm neared. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Then she held her breath...and let it out in a loud "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" She slowed her motion greatly until she came to a complete stop, and collapsed onto Hector's chest. Jose withdrew his finger from her anus.

Hector continued the motion a few more moments until he blew his load into his condom with a loud "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Catching his breath, Hector hugged Suzanne tightly, with her head on his chest. "Ooohhhh, Mama, that was so good!" he sighed.

"Mm-hm," cooed Suzanne. She couldn't deny it. She loved it towards the end. "That felt really good."

Then she pulled herself off of Hector and went to the bathroom to wash up.

"So," called Hector as he began to remove his used condom, "how did you hook up with that principal?"

She paused a moment, then confessed. "It's actually Jose's fault."

Jose gave a stunned look at his cousin and shrugged his shoulders.

"How's that?" Jose asked.

"Well, remember that time you made a pass at me a few weeks ago? A security camera caught it, and Mr. Jefferson printed pictures of it and used them to blackmail me into having sex with him," she called out.

"No shit?" asked Hector. "That's pretty messed up!"

"Well," she said as she came out of the bathroom again, still nude, "I suppose it's not much different than what you two just did. I mean, blackmail is blackmail, and there's no way I would have done this with you two had it not been for Jose taking those pictures."

"Oh yeah! The pictures!" said Jose as he ran to his phone.

Bringing it to her, he said, "Mrs. Baines, I'm really sorry for all that I put you through. I'll never forget today, but I know you wish you could."

He punched up the pictures on his phone and chose "Erase All." Then he handed the phone to her and said, "You do it."

She held the phone in her hand for a few seconds, and then hit "OK." The pictures were gone.

"Thank you, Jose," she said with a smile as she sat on the bed.

"So, where are these pictures at?" asked Hector as he put his pants on. "Maybe we could help you dispose of them so he can't hold them over you any more."

"Actually," she started, "the last I saw them, they were in a manila envelope in a desk drawer. I'd have a hard time believing they're still there, though. Anyway, it doesn't matter much. I already promised him I'd go away with him for a weekend next month if he'd release me from the blackmail."

"He might not do it, though, Mrs. Baines," said Jose. "I mean, as long as he has those pictures, he can do anything he wants to!"

"That's true," said Mrs. Baines. "I guess I just have to trust him."

Hector laughed. "I wouldn't do that. I'm sorry, Mrs. Baines, but that's just dumb."

"Yeah," Jose said. "Why don't you let me and Hector destroy those for you? We can get 'em, huh Hector?"

"How on earth would you do that?" Suzanne asked.

"You don't think I'm friends with the Head Custodian?" Jose replied. "He can get me in, and I don't even have to tell him what for. I can just say, 'I need to get in the office for something,' and Jason will let me in, no questions asked. He's done it before."

"Really?" Suzanne asked.

"You betcha!" Jose said. "Tell you what...come next weekend, we're gonna snatch them pictures and burn 'em. Then you tell Mr. Jefferson he can go to hell!"

Suzanne was stunned. "You—you mean you would do that for me?"

"Hey, after what you went through for me today, I want to do anything for you!" said Jose. Then he got quiet. "I...I think I love you."

Suzanne was touched, but knew it wasn't true. He was just confused. "Jose, that really means a lot to me. Someday you're going to really fall in love. And right now, I just want to make things right with my husband, whom I love."

"I understand," said Jose. "And I'm going to help you with that!"

They let Suzanne get dressed and leave with two small pecks on their cheeks. "Thanks again, Mrs. Baines. You were great!" they called out after her.

-END-

(Part IV: The Conclusion coming soon!)

12