I Got Needs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne didn't respond, but the dirty talk was further pushing her to another orgasm, and Jason could sense it. He was getting close, too.

Meanwhile, Suzanne continued stroking Jose's newly-hardening dick, as Jose continued to massage her tit and gently pinch her nipple.

"I'm getting close!" Jason yelled. As soon as the last word left his mouth, he felt Suzanne tighten and go rigid, eyes closed even more tightly and mouth closed. She was concentrating. And then she let go, opening her mouth and crying out in pleasure.

"Ah! Ah! Oh! Mm! Ah!" she cried with each thrust.

That sent Jason over the top—"Aah! Aah! Aaaaaaahhhhh!" he yelled as he slid his cock out of her and shot his hot sticky load all over the outside of her pussy. Suddenly, Jose bent over Suzanne's body and came again, this time on her heaving chest. There wasn't much left in him, but Suzanne and Jason were both surprised that he could have another orgasm so close to his last one.

As Suzanne got up, Jason leaned over the pile of fertilizer to recover, as did Jose from the side. "Aaah, that felt good," Jason said. Jose only shook his head in agreement.

Suzanne walked over to a box of tissues on a nearby desk and began dabbing at the sticky goo on her chest and crotch with a few tissues. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said. "Now about helping me..."

Jason laughed. "Oh yeah. That. Tell you what," he said, turning to Jose. "You come down here this Saturday, and I'll let you in to Jefferson's office. It'll be up to YOU to find those pictures, though!" Jose shook his head "yes."

Suzanne had now begun to pick up her clothes and put them back on. Jason walked over to her and rubbed her bare shoulders from behind.

"And hey," he said to Suzanne gently. "I'm happy to help. Your secret is safe with me, forever."

"Thanks," Suzanne replied, hoping it was true. She picked up her purse, glanced at Jose one last time, and walked out the door.

---

Suzanne had been a nervous wreck all weekend long. She had no contact with Jose or Jason, and would have no way of knowing if their scheme had worked. Finally, Monday morning rolled around, and Suzanne could think of nothing else as she got dressed for work. She was very anxious to hear what happened!

To her absolute shock, her husband Tom was waiting for her outside her classroom, with flowers in his hand and a smile on his face. He had left early that morning, saying he had some things to do at work. She had no idea he was going to surprise her like this!

"I thought I'd spend the day with you," he said, kissing her cheek as he handed her the flowers. "I took the day off."

She didn't know what to say. "Well, I...I...Well, thank you. That's very sweet of you," she said. She really was flattered that he would do something so thoughtful.

"I know you've been under a lot of stress lately," Tom said quietly as they entered the classroom, "and I just want to start working on fixing our relationship."

Before Suzanne could respond, she saw a manila envelope sitting on her office chair. On it, in big letters, were the words "Love You."

Tom walked into her office first, still talking, but stopping in mid-sentence as he spotted the envelope. "What's this?" he asked, picking it up.

The blood drained from her face. She at first was terrified that he already knew, and had written those words sarcastically on the envelope. Now she was worried that it was Jose who had written those words on the envelope. Either way, her world was about to come crashing down.

"I..." she squeaked, tears welling up. "I don't know."

Tom opened the envelope and pulled out the pictures. He saw images of his wife kissing a student. One of hers, he presumed. He plopped the pictures down on her chair and looked at her, tears streaming down her face.

"So this is what's been going on with you," he said, obviously hurt.

Suzanne sniffled. "I...I have to tell you a lot. But first, you should know that it was the student who made a pass at me. I pushed him away after that. But..."

She told him the story, from beginning to end, right there in her office. She told Tom about how her Principal had blackmailed her into having sex with him because of the photos, and how she was blackmailed again—this time by her student—into having sex because he saw her with the Principal. She sobbed as she told him, but Tom understood nearly every word. He just sat silently and listened.

When she was finished, Tom thought for a few minutes. It was agonizing for Suzanne, but she knew she had to let him speak next. Finally, he spoke, with a question: "How many times have you had sex with someone else in all of this?"

The question stung her, but she knew she still loved her husband and wanted to stay committed to him, even if he decided to walk away. She counted in her head, then answered, "Six."

"With your Principal and your student?" he asked, seeking clarification. She paused, knowing the answer was going to cause more pain. She took a deep breath and answered, "Twice with Mr. Jefferson, twice with the student, once with the student's cousin, and once with the custodian. That's four men, six times total."

Tom's eyes widened as he heard about Jose's cousin and the custodian. "How did they get involved??" he asked.

She explained that situation to him as well, laying it all out on the table. And she added the part about promising the Principal that she would spend time with him at an out-of-town conference, but how she didn't have to do that now that she had the pictures in-hand.

After a few moments of Tom staring at the floor, he finally asked quietly, "Did you like it?"

It took her a few moments to answer that question honestly. Did she? She knew she shouldn't have...it was all blackmail, for crying out loud! But her heart told her the truth: that she really did enjoy the act of having sex with these men. Trying to hold back tears, she shook her head "yes."

Then she quickly added between sobs, "But I love you. I love our children. I love our family! I want you to be my husband! I don't want us to end!"

After another few moments, Tom said, "This is going to weigh too heavily on you today. You won't be any good for the school. Why don't you write up some sub plans, and come spend the day at home with me so we can hash this out?"

It was a start, and she thought that was the absolute BEST thing for her to do, if she was serious about repairing her marriage. She agreed, and Tom smiled.

---

At home, Tom and Suzanne talked it out. They yelled, they cried, they laughed. Tom was especially interested in the sex acts themselves. What did she like? What were these men like? While it pained her to talk so openly about each incident, it was also liberating. And it was also making her horny, which surprised her given the emotional roller coaster she was on.

Before they had to leave to pick their kids up from school, Tom said to Suzanne: "I have to admit that the stories are exciting to me. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall, to watch you ENJOY having sex for a change!"

Suzanne replied, "It's OK. I need to forget about it and move on. You're my priority now!"

But Tom remained thoughtful: "Hm. What if I said I'd be willing to spice up our sex life by allowing other men to have sex with you...but only in my presence?"

The question shocked her. She didn't see that one coming. It was so non-traditional for marriage. But would it make her happy? Would it make her enjoy sexual activity again, even with her husband?

She moved closer to him, put her arms around Tom's neck, and kissed him passionately. "Let's talk about it on the way to the kids' school," she smiled.

---

EPILOGUE

The next day, after all she had been through with her husband, Suzanne knew she was going to have to face Jose and Mr. Jefferson. She and Tom had discussed how to confront both of them, and Tom promised to be a phone call away should she need his help.

There was a major buzz in the air, though. As she pulled into the parking lot, she saw TV News vans and cameras and crowds. Her heart jumped as she thought of all that could mean for her career. What if word got out that she had had sex with Jose, and now it's making news?

But as she drove by the camera crews, no one seemed to show much interest in her. Surely, she thought to herself, if they knew about her, they'd know what she looks like and what car she drives. But still, she was not sure.

She parked as far away from the crowds as she could and hurried into her classroom. It was quiet. Again she reassured herself with logic: Surely if they were here for her, they'd know which classroom she teaches in!

Almost as soon as she walked into the empty classroom, her colleague, the Drama teacher, Carol Landon, walked in almost right behind Suzanne, startling her as she spoke. "Did you hear about Jefferson?" she asked.

Suzanne turned and said, "No."

"He is FIRED! The District office got word that he had been blackmailing a teacher for sex, and it's all over the news," Carol said.

Suzanne's heart began to pound. "Who...who is the t—Who's the teacher?" she stammered.

"Jessica Lucas!" Carol said excitedly.

Suzanne breathed a sigh of relief. Jessica was an acquaintance of Suzanne's. She was a Biology teacher. She knew Jessica was married, however. Then her heart went out to Jessica. "Oh, she must just be mortified!"

"Word is, she turned the son-of-a-bitch in for sexual harassment!" replied Carol.

Suzanne could not believe it. She was feeling so relieved! As soon as Carol left the room, Suzanne called Tom on the cell phone to tell him the great news. He shared in her excitement.

Later that morning, before the start of 1st Period, Jose was the first student to walk into the classroom.

"I guess you heard the ruckus," he said quietly.

"Yep. I can't believe he did it to someone else," Suzanne said.

"I guess you got the pictures," he continued. "I figured it must have been hard on you, so you took the day off."

Suzanne wondered if she should even talk about her husband discovering everything. In the end, she decided against it. "Yes, I got the pictures, and I'm so grateful to you for risking yourself to get them," she said warmly.

Jose just smiled as if to say, "It's nothing."

"But Jose," she continued, "You know that what happened between us has to be over, right?"

He shook his head affirmatively. "Yeah, I know. It was a dream come true for me, Mrs. Baines. It really was, and you are beautiful, with and without clothes!"

She laughed at that.

Jose continued: "And you're a classy lady. Don't think for one minute that you are a slut! Thanks for giving yourself to me those two times, even under the weird circumstances. I know we'll never do it again, but it's OK. I'll never forget you," he finished. Then he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek sweetly. Just as he moved away, other students began entering the classroom. Suzanne just smiled at Jose as he walked over to his place on the risers and greeted his friends in a normal fashion.

The rehearsal went great, and Jose just smiled as he left the classroom as if to say, "Thanks."

-THE END-

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This was an exciting series to write, for my first time. Thanks for your comments. They helped me! I have decided to continue with the Tom and Suzanne characters in a new ongoing series called "She's Got Needs." Be looking for those from time to time!

12