I Had Agreed To

Story Info
"Forced" exhibitionism and spanking.
6.8k words
4.26
131.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,040 Followers

I had agreed to....

Well, Rob and I had talked and he told me of his fantasy to have a naked woman around at all times. Another one was for me, his wife, to show off to my co-workers, which I only agreed to do if I could resign my position and do it the last two weeks of my employment. That led to me being sent to work on two days off that I had remaining, ask my boss, Mr. Williams to meet me in the parking ramp for the office, and basically allow him to strip me. Rob had talked with him and set ground rules...

No one was to have sex with me.

I could be touched, however.

I could be told to use a dildo or a vibrator. (Mr. Williams added anal plug to that)

Mr. Williams could invite others from work to see me.

If I refused something, I could be told to do a penalty, which was where the dildo, etc came into play.

If he wanted, Mr. Williams could have me come to work nude under a coat.

Well, let's just say that I was pretty uncomfortable with this, but I had never been one to not follow through on a dare or a bet. I took this as a dare, mentally. Now I could have said no, but Rob and I had agreed that I was to be nude at home at all times, no excuses or exceptions and that I could earn penalties for refusing to do things at home also, I just could refuse sex with others.

So, I made it through the two weeks, I only got three penalties, one to ride a dildo in the break room, one to have the anal plug up my ass for an entire day(I had no clue what an anal plug was until that day, by the way), and last to serve a client meeting in the nude...drinks and snacks.

The client meeting was the last and I think the worst, since some of the clients were people that I had brought to the company, that I had wined and dined to get their business and now that "executive woman", who they chose to do business with was prancing around in front of them bare ass naked. Every one of the penalties was terribly humiliating. The dildo, every one there knew that I wasn't a virgin, I was married, but none of them had ever seen me like that, with a cock up my pussy, but now all of my co-workers had.

The anal plug, when I was told where it went, I refused, earning my third penalty. Mr. Williams had most of the office there to watch me insert it in my ass.

By the time of my client "nude" meeting, I was pretty much numb. I still felt enough though to turn red in the face and I had to struggle to not cover up, since I had been informed that covering any part of my body would incur another penalty. I didn't cover up, I didn't want another penalty.

The absolute worst was that some of the clients were women, and none of them complained or said one negative word about me being naked in front of them or the group of men who were there. As a matter of fact, some of them smirked when they saw me or looked at me with disdain. It was immediately obvious to me that Mr. Williams had intelligently chosen his group of clients, inviting only those who would not say a word about me being naked or complain while they attended. I expected more from the women when I saw them in the meeting room, but should I have? It wasn't their tits or pussy on display.

One of my first major clients I brought in was a woman, and she was seated across the room. She remained seated while I moved around the room with a coffee pot and tray of cups. When I came to her she smirked at me, looked from my eyes down to my pussy and back up.

She smirked again and said.....

"Beth, when you are dressed your tits look much more pert than they do when you are naked. They actually are beginning to sag and dangle. Turn around."

I turned, afraid to refuse for fear of another penalty.

"And Beth, dear, you do have a fat ass. I admire your choice in clothes which helps disguise that. But now it sure is obvious that you are getting "middle age spread". But you sure cannot hide it now, can you?"

I wanted to bawl. It was so cruel of her. Several others were nearby and heard her and laughed. I was totally humiliated by her and still had to remain in the meeting room to be used as a servant and looked at by all of them. I was just completely overjoyed because this was the last day of work for me. The negative part of all of it, was that all my co-workers had seen me naked and now 20 of the company's best customers had seen me naked also. That was close to 50 people! Most of them had seen me using a dildo on myself and most of them had seen me putting the anal plug in my ass. Once all the customers had coffee, tea or water to drink, I was told to get on the conference table at the front, lie on my back, lift up my knees and spread my legs. I was there so they could all see my pussy and I didn't interfere with the presentation. It was a business meeting, just with a naked woman spread wide open for them to see also. Yes, it was embarrassing, humiliating. How could it not be? Two weeks ago, I was an upper level manager. Now I was just a naked piece of meat, displayed for their amusement and arousal. Unfortunately it caused me arousal also, which I still have difficulty in understanding why that happens to me. But it does and it still does.

Thankfully that was my last day at work. Mr. Williams brought me into his office at 5PM and had me sit on the edge of his desk, still nude, and spread my legs while he sat in his office chair. Rob had told him, without telling me, he could touch me at the end of the day. So, Mr. Williams gazed at my pussy for while, told me to spread my lips open and then the bastard stuck two fingers inside me and masturbated me to orgasm. He had me leave the door to his office open and several people walked by and watched or even walked inside and stood by the desk staring at his fingers up my pussy. To my eternal shame, after a bit, my hips started moving on his fingers. I did manage to keep from making noise (I'm not a screamer during sex, but I am not quiet either) which would have embarrassed and humiliated me even more. Mr. Williams stood up, kept thrusting his fingers inside me, and fondled my tits and nipples. My nipples were erect before he even touched me.

He chuckled.

"Beth, your nipples are really stiff, why is that? And your pussy is like a swamp! Could you be turned on by this and what else happened today? How does it feel to know that so many of the people that you worked with over the past few years have seen every part of you? You are enjoying this Beth!"

Sadly, in some way he was right. I orgasmed, not knowing for sure who was watching me orgasm, because I had to close my eyes. I just couldn't look at them seeing me manipulated and played with for their pleasure.

When Mr. Williams had finished humiliating me for the last time, he allowed me to get up and dress for my drive home. Just my outer clothes that had been kept at the office since my first day of debasement and exposure were what I wore. My underwear, panties and bra, had disappeared. Even my blouse was gone. I had a skirt and suit jacket and my heels.

I was so glad to be dressed and to leave that place that I completely forgot that I had promised Rob that I would be nude at home for him from now on. I pulled my truck into the garage and parked, lowering the main door. I got out and walked to the house door and entered the kitchen, seeing Rob standing and waiting for me. He didn't say a word, just held out his right hand. I looked at him curiously.

"Rob, what do you want?"

"Already forgot your promise, Beth?"

I remembered and I actually turned red in the face. I shouldn't be embarrassed to undress in front of my husband, right? But I had just come home from being naked in front of so many people, masturbated in front of people, that my emotions were so screwed up that I did. Looking down at the floor, slightly ashamed, I unbuttoned and removed my suit jacket, handing it to Rob. He smiled at me. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt, slipping it down my legs and stepping out of it. I picked it up and Rob took it from me. And then I remembered something else that Mr. Williams had done to me.

Written below my tits were the words "saggy" and "floppy", right above my pussy was "cunt" and there was something written on my ass, which I didn't know what it was.

At that point I really turned red. Rob grinned. I ran to the sink and tried to wash the words off me, but they didn't wash off. Rob chuckled.

"It's permanent marker, Beth. It's going to have to wear off. Now get four bottles of beer from the fridge and come to the living room, dear."

Rob walked out of the kitchen. Still embarrassed I tried more washing, but he was right, nothing would wash off. Fuming at Williams I got the four beers and with two in each hand walked off to the living room. When I walked through the doorway I stopped dead. Sitting right in front of me was Rob and three of our male friends, all of them grinning or smirking at me, while I stood in shock, bare ass naked, holding four bottles of beer!

"Hi Beth, good to see you!"

I stupidly nodded to them. Then, not thinking of modesty, I walked to them and handed them the bottles of beer, Rob first of course.

"Turn around Beth and show us your ass."

Dumbly, I did what I was told. They laughed behind me.

"Did you know that "fat ass" is written on your ass Beth?"

I shuddered in shame.

"No."

"Well, it is. Big red letters, saying fat on your left cheek and ass on your right cheek. Personally I don't think your ass is that fat, Beth, but someone obviously does."

I was so humiliated and ashamed! I turned around so they couldn't look at my ass and see the words written on it, not caring that I was now showing them my tits and pussy. I had pubic hair but it had been cut and trimmed so short that it covered nothing.

"Maybe you need to start an exercise program Beth. We could come over and help you. What do you think?"

I stood unable to talk, because I felt that they knew if they came to Rob's and my house, they would find me naked, naked all the time. Rob smiled at me.

"That's a good idea, isn't it Beth. They are all coaches so they would probably have some good workouts for you. What do you think?"

Dumbly, I nodded yes. I was so stupid! Rob had me stand in front of all of them, naked, while they set up a schedule for my workouts. Once that had been accomplished, Rob sent me for some more beer and when I turned around all I heard was a burst of laughter as they saw my bare ass and what was written on it. I could have died! I wanted to die! I was so embarrassed that they had seen what was written on me, not to mention that I was naked in front of them.

And now, thanks to my husband, the three of them were going to be coming over, seeing me naked again and again, while they were "helping" me work out. I hadn't really let myself go, I was almost 40 for God's sake and a woman's body changes as she ages, but Rob had decided that I needed to get in better shape. I couldn't really argue with him that I could be in better shape, but I certainly didn't want these guys being involved with it. But, again, Rob didn't give me a choice in the matter.

Once they had finished their second beer and got up to go, Rob said:

"OK guys, I am not going to be around for all of Beth's workouts, so here are some ground rules...

Number one, no one is fucking her.

Number two, she is not going to be sucking your cocks.

Number 3, if you have to touch her to show her something, fine, otherwise her body is off limits.

If any one of you breaks any of these ground rules, all of you are done with the workouts. I can find someone else to take care of them. So, don't fuck up a good thing for yourselves."

Then Rob turned to me.

"Beth, I want you to be a good sport about this and do what they say. The caveat is that you won't be doing any of the things that they can't also. So, you are not to fuck any of them. You are not to suck any of their cocks. And Beth, don't forget this, if they need to touch you to show you an exercise, let them."

Then Rob stood up and told me to walk them to the door. I did that, still bare ass naked. When they had left I turned on Rob....

"Rob, I can't do this! I can't have those guys over here with this stuff written on me for God's sake! It's bad enough that they are going to see me naked, but with cunt and fat ass written on me that isn't going to wash off, I just can't do it. I'll do it when the writing has worn off, but not now, Rob."

"Remember the penalty for refusing Beth? You've just earned your first one. Tomorrow you will call all your friends and mine and have them come over here Sunday afternoon. And then, when they are all here and seen you bare ass naked, because you are not going to wearing any clothes in this house from now on, I am going to give you a spanking in front of all of them. So, if you don't want that to happen again, Beth, honey, do not argue with me or refuse me. Understand?"

So that is how I ended up getting my first spanking, bare ass naked, in front of all of Rob's and my friends, Sunday afternoon, two days after I finally got out of my job and my exposure and debasement at work. And that was after I had to meet and greet them at our front door, bare ass naked too. I was still showing the writing on my body, saggy, floppy, cunt and fat ass. I was completely ashamed, embarrassed and humiliated, although not as much as I was a bit later.

Rob told them all, out on our patio with me standing next to him, everything.

"Beth has a new task since she wanted to quit her job. I told her that she had to be naked at home in order to quit and she has agreed to that, so if you come over to our house, Beth will never have any clothes on. She is allowed to have shoes though. Beth is not allowed to argue or refuse to do something that I ask her. For example, Beth, would you please lie down on the patio and open your legs."

I stared at him in shock and surprise.

"Do you want another penalty?"

I hurriedly lay on my back and opened my legs, blushing like crazy. I listened to my friends and his giggling and chuckling. Rob knelt down beside me and fondled my tits and nipples.

"She'll tell you if asked that she hates this, but before I even touched her, her nipples were erect so I think in some way, she is enjoying this, no matter how much she protests. If she does argue or refuse me, she earns a penalty and that is why you are all here today. First to see her new dress code, secondly she is going to be spanked in front of you."

Rob sat down on the chair placed in the open.

"Beth, please lie down across my knees."

"Rob, I can't do this. Please honey."

"Penalty number two, Beth. And I will have to think of something that you really don't like to make sure you obey in the future."

He stood up and took one of my arms, sat back down and pulled me over his knees. Twisting the arm into the small of my back, not hurting me but being sure he controlled me; Rob rested his other hand on my cheeks.

"How many do you think?"

Numbers were called out from many of our friends. I recognized some of the voices. I hated them! Rob then began to spank me and shortly I forgot that I was being watched getting a spanking because my bare ass was bouncing around, my legs were kicking, and I was squirming on his knees. I could hear the slaps to my cheeks. For a while I was able to keep still while Rob spanked me but it wasn't very long before I was squirming and kicking my legs, begging him to stop. All of which caused laughter and giggling and comments.

"Look at how her ass ripples when he hits it."

"Come over here and you can see her tits swinging back and forth."

"Look at her face. She looks like she is going to start bawling."

"Come over on this side. When she kicks her pussy shows."

"The fat ass on her ass gets distorted when he hits her ass."

"She's starting to cry. She looks like a little girl except for those dangling tits of hers."

Yes, I started crying and then full out bawling. I wasn't begging for Rob to stop spanking me anymore, I couldn't get words out. All I could do was cry and whimper. I don't have a clue how many times Rob spanked me, just that my poor ass was turning red and getting very warm, then hot. Eventually Rob stopped spanking me, still held my arm twisted into my back and trapped my legs with one of his. Then he slowly stroked and fondled my burning cheeks. I stopped bawling after a bit and just lay there, whimpering. God, it hurt and burned! Rob said:

"If you want to feel how hot her ass is come over."

My head jerked up and I said:

"No Rob, God, please no!"

"Penalty number three darling."

He kept me down and soon I felt other hands stroking, squeezing and rubbing my bare ass. I felt totally humiliated. And the comments!

"It sure feels nice and warm."

"That fat ass on it makes it just perfect."

"Look, she can't close her legs and you can see her pussy!"

"Remember what was on her belly? It's not a pussy, it's a cunt!"

God damn them, I hated them! But I couldn't help being embarrassed and damn it all, I was wet! Rob let as many of them as wanted take a feel of my bare ass. He finally let me up and I stood in front of our friends, naked, with a hot burning ass, so embarrassed and humiliated! He made be as good a hostess as he could and as good as I could make myself be one too. It seemed sort of pointless to try and hide my nudity, but I tried as best I could without actually covering up. Rob kept an eye on me to make sure that I didn't put a hand or an arm over my tits or pussy. The worst thing to find out was that my female friends were the worst, even worse than the men, at trying to humiliate me as much as possible.

"How does it feel to have cunt written on your belly Beth?"

"You know, your ass is sort of fat. Not obscenely, mind you, but it is fat Beth."

"I remember your tits standing out more a few years ago Beth."

"Yeah, it's like a weight has pulled the nipples down and stretched her tits out."

"Look, her cunt seems a little moist!"

Peals of laughter. Yes, I did hate them! Once that last comment was made, I was told to sit on a chair and "spread them". I ignored them until Rob walked up and just looked at me. Obviously he had heard them and I hurriedly found a chair, sat down and hooked my legs over each arm. Marilyn, the bitch, bent over and looked, then shocked me by taking the fingers of one hand and spread my lips open.

"Jesus, she's going to leak!"

I turned beet red! Several others gathered around to peer at my pussy and it's obvious sign of arousal.

"She got all turned on by a spanking!"

"Maybe it's because she is the only one naked!"

"Maybe it's because she knows she is going to be naked for most of the rest of her life!"

Much later, after everyone had gotten a good look at everything I had to offer, our friends left and Rob had me lie over his lap on the couch in the living room, stroking my sore reddened ass and every now and then sticking a finger up my moist pussy. Well, Rob made me orgasm by finger fucking me and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

After I had calmed down, Rob had me make dinner (I was allowed an apron so I wouldn't burn myself). After dinner, Rob had me sit in the living room and invited Marilyn, Judy and Paige over. Just the three girls, not their husbands. When they arrived and were seated and after I had served wine, Rob said:

"Girls, I'd like you to take Beth out two or three times a week. It doesn't have to be all of you together, although you all will probably enjoy it. Take her to lunch. I will give her enough money to pay for it. While at lunch, ask various men if they want to see her tits or pussy or both. When you get a yes, have her do it. If she doesn't obey you, let me know. Beth, you heard, right?"

"Yes."

"You mean we can have her show off?"

"Yes."

"Can we have her get naked?"

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,040 Followers
12