I Hate Goodbye Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her legs onto my shoulder and pushed the head of my dick against her clit and wiggled him using muscle control...she raised up slightly on her elbows...panting slightly and sweating..."You ready baby?"

All she could do was nod, her face was drawn but her eyes widened as I buried my hard dick into her belly, "Oh Mitch I'm gonna cum again...I can't take this again..."

I slid the pillow under her ass and proceeded to pump my fully erect dick into her waiting womb...I put my hands on either side of her hips and she held onto my straightened arms as I began pounding her pussy with my dick...pumping for all I was worth.

I felt my cum building as I watched her face...her eyes rolled back...my balls tightened and got painful then all of a sudden she wailed, "CUMMMING!!!"

My load shot into her belly in long bursts, her cunt squeezed involuntarily milking my dick...I finally ran out of steam and out of cream as her legs wrapped gently around my ass and legs, "Oh Mari that was incredible...God I love you so much..."

She had a peaceful smile on her lips as she whispered, "Oh my baby how I love what has come to us...we've got to get married now...there's no way I'm moving from this spot...junior's little swimmers are fertilizing even as we breathe..."

I leaned forward and kissed her sweet lips and she wrapped her arms around me and held me close. I rolled off of her and snuggled next to her, pulling the sleeping coverlet and duvet over us...we kissed and held each other whispering and smiling exchanging love pecks and sweet words...finally I found a woman who loves me like I love her...little surprises like the narrow boat ride and big surprises like wanting a baby by me for us...no way this was real.

"Mitch," she whispered...

"Um hmm?"

"I need to get up for a few minutes...my bladder is full..."

"Don't let junior out..."

She giggled, "I think they have a good hold now I hear them partying in there with the girls..." as she clamored onto the bedroom floor, "oh you have wrecked me...I can barely walk...it feels so good..."

I heard the bathroom door click shut and I rolled onto my side raising my head up on my hand to look out across London...its lights twinkling and beckoning as though it knows a very good thing has happened and is celebrating with us...

Mari came out of the bath and slipped into bed beside me, "what're you doing?"

I turned toward her as she walked to where I was lying, "Just enjoying this nighttime view...it's a beautiful city..."

I was on the edge of the bed and she snuggled onto the edge in front of my, forming her body to my contour, resting her head on my pillow...I dropped my arm around her upper torso and cradled her ample breasts in my hand, making sure I had a good grip. She purred, "Oh this is wonderful..."

"I love you Marilane...you are so beautiful and so fine..."

"I love you too Mitchell," she turned her lips upward, "kiss?"

"Of course," I kissed her sweet, full lips and she lay back down. I buried my nose in her hair...she smelled like apricots. I kissed her shoulder...a little salty. I guess our workout had generated a little perspiration.

The morning would come soon enough but I liked lying here with Mari not thinking about tomorrow or the inevitable return without her. I'd call my old friend Shelton in Glasgow and get things underway on his side. An advantage of getting married in Scotland is that you don't have to be present in Scotland for the fifteen day waiting period. We can show up, complete the paperwork and then return when they need something of us. Fortunately, clergy can still perform legal marriages in Great Britain, unlike some parts of Europe where the church wedding is purely ceremonial.

We drifted off to sleep and woke around 5:30 in the same position except her nice, warm, round ass was nestled against my dick which was now awake and growing quickly. My ten-year hiatus from sex with intermittent exceptions hadn't affected my libido. Mari wiggled her ass and giggled, "Someone wants to play..." she reached behind her and grabbed hold of my dick, giving it a squeeze, "oh baby I love your dick..."

"He's yours and yours alone..."

She rolled toward me as I rolled onto my back, "I love playing with him, holding him in my hand when he gets hard...he's beautiful kinda of pink, white and delicious," she sucked on my dickhead and just about caused a premature ejaculation. She was getting quite skilled at fellatio. She began stroking my dick, alternating kisses on the head with kisses to my lips while I began fingering her now drenched pussy, "Ooo I like it when you wiggle your finger in my cunny..." she panted.

I pulled my finger out of her wet pussy and licked it clean, "Mmmm tastes like breakfast..."

She giggled and stroked, "No this is breakfast," she quickly engorged her mouth with my rock hard dick and she began licking my dick from ball sack to dick head then swallowing me down her throat...several times she bottomed out and gagged but kept right on sucking...

I rolled her onto her back as my dick popped out of her mouth and found myself eyeball to clit and promptly started licking and wiggling fingers into her pussy as she raised her ass up off the bed, "God Mitchell I need to cum...put your dick in me...please now...God I can't stand it...c'mon baby fuck me now..."

I was hurting too and crawled up to her pussy and mounted her balls deep to her surprise and our pleasure...in a few strokes we were both ready to explode...I pumped hard and fast and suddenly we were both engulfed in the flesh fire of an ass-rocking orgasm...we finally gave up our last spurts and lay back...drenched and spent. That was the good stuff...and we both knew it. We snoozed until about 7:00 and got up and showered.

I went down to my room and changed into some casual clothes for the narrow boat day trip, checked my messages and went back to Mari's room. This was a silly-assed arrangement and thought we'd probably change it tomorrow. For now we'd deal with the inconvenience. No doubt housekeeping would be aware that we were drenching their linens and bed clothes. It's one of those things that draws knowing grins from them or disdain from others...I didn't care, Mari was my girl soon to be my wife. Mari used the room card I had given her and came in while I was changing shoes, "I love that Madras shirt, those bright colors look good on you..."

"Thank you baby. Fortunately it doesn't clash with your beautiful yellow outfit," I held my Madras-sleeved arm against her slacks.

"Nice. I'm so glad you have good taste in clothes and shoes. Honestly, some men are a joke when it comes to dressing properly you'd think their mothers should be dressing them or that they don't look in the mirror before they leave..."

"Men aren't alone...how about a load limit on Spandex?"

She burst out laughing, "Oh God half of the women in my family would be in jail..."

"Mine too..."

"Okay we can't talk about how people dress or look...we're going to see some sights today I think with the urban water tour of London proper..."

I agreed, "Yeah. I was here in the 70s and saw some things I couldn't believe...kinda like San Francisco in the 60s...brrr."

Our narrow boat day trip would take us on the Regent's Canal Little Venice London Zoo the Aviary Camden East End and then to Limehouse Basin at the River Thames...

12