I Hate My Boss, or Do I?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

"You won't hurt me. Just do what comes to you naturally." He whispered.

She stroked him and saw a glob of precum ooze from the tip of his erection. Lina was curious and slowly licked the tip of his cock. Matthew hissed.

She started to pull back, when he began to encourage her. She took his head in her mouth and began to suck him in earnest. Her mouth left amazing to him and he was so close.

Then she stopped. Looking up at him she asked, "Can you tell me how to make this good for you?"

The sight of this beautiful caramel colored beauty kneeling before him almost made him climax immediately.

"Listen, open your mouth and let me put it in just a little." He instructed. Slowly he pumped in and out of her mouth as she used her lips and tongue to bring him pleasure.

Before long, his balls clenched and he pulled out of her mouth as he viciously climaxed into the air.

Lina had never seen a man climax and Matthew's climax fascinated her.

She scooped up some of his cum to taste to see what he tasted like.

Holding each other in a glow of lust, Matthew smiled knowing that he finally was with the person he always wanted. "Lina, you' re mine. You are my woman now. I never want to let you go." He whispered and felt her stiffen.

Lina froze, thinking Lina moved to get out of the bed. He stopped her. "Wait, you're not leaving. Lina, baby wait. What happened? Please, don't leave. Talk to me."

"Matthew, I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened. I'll have my resignation on your desk Monday morning. I'm so sorry." Lina said as she grabbed her clothes.

Matthew was stunned. She was perfect for him and he could not let her go. Not now, especially since he'd tasted her.

Matthew got off the bed and grabbed her arms to stop her. "Baby, stop. Listen to me. I know you're scared. I never thought I'd get to be with you, please."

Lina closed her eyes, "Matthew, I don't know. I dated one guy in high school and... I met Charlene in college. She's the only person I've been with. I don't know how to please a man. I'm not sure."

Laughing, Matthew quickly embraced her, happy to learn he would be the only man she would have been with. "Lina, baby. Look at me. Don't run from me. Let me love you Lina. Give me a chance."

She wanted him. She recalled what Charlene has said and realized that she had to have known all along that she had feelings for this man.

Charlene knew that she'd end up being with him, even told her she would this weekend.

"Don't think about her." Matthew pleaded. "She has nothing to do with us."

"She told me I'd be with you this weekend. She knew." Lina shook her head in wonder. "How did she know?"

Matthew sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her into his lap. She sat facing him, placing her legs on each side of his thighs. She then kissed him. Matthew needed no prodding as he actively participated in the kiss.

He reached behind her and grasped her ample bottom. Slowly he slid his hands between her thighs and began to stroke her. She slipped her hand to his member and grasped his cock.

Then he removed his hand and she removed hers. He pulled her close and pressed his hard cock against her pussy. Lina rode his cock reveling in the feel of it against her burning flesh.

Lina suddenly needed to be filled. Raising up slowly she placed his cock at her opening.

Slowly, she pressed down as he entered her. She'd never had a man inside her before and was overwhelmed by the feel of him.

"Damn, girl! You are so tight." Matthew sighed.

"Ahhhh! You're so big. I feel so full." Lina gasped.

Slowly they both began to move. Matthew was determined to make this good for her. He took his time, pumping slowly, in out, in out, in out.

Lina felt pressure deep inside. Only Matthew could relieve the pressure. "Matthew, I need! I need!"

He quickly reversed their position with him ending up on top. Lifting her legs and placing them over his shoulders, Matthew pounded her burning pussy.

Lina never came so hard in her life. No one made her feel the way Matthew did. She never wanted to give him up.

Matthew held her after they made love. He knew that he'd never let her go, but he didn't want to rush her.

Realizing the time, Lina started to get out of the bed. Matthew wrapped his arms around her to stop her.

"Baby, where do you think you are going?" He asked nuzzling her neck.

"Matthew, you have a meeting with the Blanc Corp. President at six. It's four o'clock now. We're here to work right?" Lina reminded him.

"Damn, alright. Will you were the suit you had on this morning? I love you in that suit, damn!" Matthew whispered feeling his cock grow hard again.

Lina noticed, "No, no Matthew. We have to get out of bed."

"What about later, baby?" he asked. "Can I taste you later? I want to lick your slit, suck on your clit, and drink the juices out of your pussy, please." He asked as his hand rubbed between her thighs.

Lina spread her thighs a little to give him better access. "Yes, later, I promise." she sighed. Matthew smiled as he fingered her into a quick and short climax. At 5:30, Lina was dressed in her coffee and cream suit accompanied by Matthew who was dressed just as professionally.

As they waited, the hotel valet drove Matthew's truck around. Matthew of course held her door. Matthew held her hand as he drove to the Blanc Corp headquarters. Kissing her knuckles, they exited his car.

The meeting with Blanco was short and precise. Within two hours, Lina and Matthew were headed back to their hotel.

"Hey, are you hungry?" Matthew asked. "We can stop and grab dinner."

"Yes, nothing fancy though. Let's go to a local diner." Lina suggested.

So Matthew drove to a local eatery. Entering the couple selected a seat and a waitress came and took their order.

While waiting for their food a local band was performing, so they simply sat and enjoyed the show.

Matthew needed to touch her, so he reached across the table and grasped her hand. Lina gripped his hand back and they sat there holding hands and just enjoyed being with each other. Smiling, Matthew stared at her as he held her hand.

Lina looked at her boss, her lover and she blushed. She could not believe what had transpired today.

"Matthew, what does this mean? I mean does this extend beyond Texas, or not?" Lina asked. She valued her privacy and wanted to know if he was serious about her, or was this just a quest for him.

Placing his finger over her lips, he whispered, "If you think I'm letting another person, man or woman, near you. Think again." Then leaning in close he, whispered, "I see I need to brand that pussy again, so you'll know it's mine."

"Matthew!" Lina squeaked. Hoping their waitress who was placing their orders didn't hear him.

From the smile on the girl's face. She heard him. "Matthew, she heard you. Oh my God." Lina declared embarrassed.

Laughing Matthew loved making her blush. "Sorry, I'll behave. Why don't I let you punish me later?" he suggested quietly.

His deep voice conjured up some fantasies that Lina had about him but dismissed as foolishness. He watched her and saw her eyes go dark and smoky and of course his semi-erect cock came to full attention.

What is she thinking? It better be about me and not anyone else. Matthew thought clearing his throat to draw her attention back to him. "Oh, sorry. Zoned out for a moment. Excuse me." Lina said blushing again.

"Um, Baby," Matthew whispered, " Whatever it was, promise not to hurt me too much."

Lina smiled sweetly, "Who says I was thinking about you?"

"Baby, you can think about anyone you want, as long as you understand that only I can touch." he replied arrofgantly.

Lina crossed her arms ready to argue, but he stop her with two sentences.

"Lina, it goes both ways. You are the only woman that will touch me in any way. I'm yours." He whispered.

"Fuck, where is that damn waitress with our order. We need to hurry." Lina whispered hoarslly under her breath.

She then rubbed her neck, drawing Matthew eyes to its length and beauty. She didn't have a mark on her skin. Tonight he'd fix that, she was his and he'd make sure everyone knew she was taken.

Lina squirmed in her seat, as her body yearned for the man sitting in front of her. She was sure her trousers had a big wet spot in the crotch. This man had her cunt flowing with juices.

Lina closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths. Matthew knew she needed him. His cock was rock hard, and he was sure it had turned purple at this point.

Lina opened her eys and looked at him. She saw the same level of intense arousal in his eyas as she felt. He was breathing hard.

"Matthew!" she whispered.

"Baby. Let's eat and then I promise. You won't feel your legs in the morning." Then he kissed her hand.

Their waitress arrived and delivered their order. The two ate in silence. As soon as they finished, each refused dessert and hurried from the restaurant.

As soon as they made it to Matthews truck, Matthew lifted Lina and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Slowly he ground his burgeoning cock into her hot wey pussy.

The feel of him pressed against her opened a firestorm inside Lina and she needed him right then.

Matthew pulled back.

"Baby, we've got to stop. We'll be at the hotel soon. " But she was grinding her pussy into him and then she jerked.

Matthew held her close as the power of her climax rocketed through her body. Soon she calmed down and they drove back to their hotel.

Matthew kept his hand on her waist and guided her back to their suite.

As sson as they entered, Lina immediately undressed. Matthew loved her body. He was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Fuck Matthew, get naked now. I need you." Lina demanded.

Of course as a good boy he did what he as told. As soon as he removed his pants, Lina knocked him on the bed abd straddled him. She rode his cock hard, causing Matthew to scream.

"Oh God. Girl, where did you? Good God Damn! " Matthew lost all coherent thought.

Lena gave in kind. "Matthew, you feel so good. Oh God, you're so big." Moaning out loud she rolled her hips on him grinding her pussy into his thick bush at his crotch. The hairs of his crotch teased her clit causing pussy to quiver.

Lena screamed "Matthew, Oh God Matthew." As she came hard and fast engulfing every inch of his rock hard member.

The clenching of her cunt on his cock pushed Matthew over the edge. His hips surged upward on her downward stroke driving him inside her even deeper.

They came together and it was bliss. Matthew held her tightly and then realized his chest was wet. Lina was crying. "Baby, what's wrong did I hurt you. Oh God Baby, I didn't mean to hurt you." Matthew held her quickly.

"Baby, I'm alright. It was so intense." She took a deep breath. "I've never experienced this, something like this with anyone else."

Matthew stroked her hair. She always kept it short, and he didn't realized how soft it was. "It's alright Lina. It's supposed to be like this. I've dreamt of this for months, and I never thought I'd have a chance with you."

"How long, how long have you felt this way?" she asked.

"Since the moment I laid eyes on you three years ago. I came to your floor to see your supervisor. You were at your desk typing. You had your hair a little longer then, but when I saw you my heart stopped." Matthew stared off lost in a memory.

Matthew decided to confess. He wanted her and he didn't want the past or his actions to interfere with their future. So he confessed."That day when you were leaving work I got in the elevator with you. I didn't speak because I couldn't think of anything to say. When you got off the elevator, you met Charlene and embraced her. I hated Charlene in that moment because I wanted you to be mine." He inhaled. Lina pulled away slightly, she braced herself for what he was about to say.

"I tried to forget you, but I kept making people miserable. All I could think about was you, your smile, your skin, your hair. Baby, you're perfect.

My assistants kept quitting because I was in a state of perpetual horniness and only you could temper the blaze. The last assistant that quit was an older woman that was near retirement. She told me I was an insufferable, conceited, hardheaded know it all who had no compassion or remorse for those who were forced to work with me.

Then she spoke to my Dad as she was leaving, and told him the same things which made him even more upset. The sad thing is that she was right. Dad decided to find someone for me and told me I'd better not run that person off. Why he picked you, I don't know, but I was glad he did."

Matthew stopped for a moment and looked at her. When you walked into my office, I smiled inside. My heart was overjoyed, but I had to keep my tough façade. You were working with me. One day, I asked you to stay late and you called her. The two of you exchanged words and she made you cry." Lina gasped. She had no idea that he was aware of the disagreements she'd had with her girlfriend.

"I wanted to be with you all of the time. So I started making up stuff. My desire for you permeated my brain. You were all I could think about." He confessed.

"Charlene said I wanted you, and she was right. I've always wanted you."

"Matthew-" Lina whispered, but he silenced her and continued.

"When I overheard you talking about spending time with her, I had to stop it. So I called HR."

"Matthew, wow!" Lina move to get out of the bed. "I need time. I don't like being manipulated and this..."

Lina turned and looked at him, "Give me some time." And she walked to her bedroom.

Matthew, the meanest, toughest, orneriest, most difficult man was shaken to the core. Lina got in the shower, tears streaming down her face, as she washed her body. She wanted to believe him, but what if this was just another conquest for him. She also owed Charlene a true apology because she told her the truth. She knew what her choice would be. Lina got out of the shower and dressed.

It was time for them to check out, so Lina gathered the rest of her things and finished packing. She knew Matthew was packing as well. They would talk on the drive home. Matthew Briggs was hers and she knew she couldn't be without him.

Matthew was terrified. He didn't know what to expect. She had to care about him. She wouldn't have responded like she did if she didn't. The bell hop came and carried their bags and placed them in the car. She and Matthew walked to the front desk to check out. Neither spoke. The drive home was tense, and quiet.

At three in the morning, Matthew pulled into his yard. Lina woke up and recognized that they were at his house, not hers.

"Matthew, I need to go home." she whispered.

"Baby, you are home. I bought this house for us." Matthew exhaled. "I wanted to give you things she didn't and ..."

"Oh, Matthew. How could you buy a house for us? I don't understand." Lina stated perplexed.

"I don't see why you are confused, you decorated it." Matthew answered seriously.

"Come in and let's go to bed. I'll go with you to talk to Charlene tomorrow." Matthew promised.

"What do you mean I decorated it?" Lina demanded. Then she recalled him having her hire an interior designer and selecting the furniture for the house.

"You may be my boss, but you can't order me to go to bed." Lina said hands on her hips.

Matthew loved her fire. She never took his mess and he could see she wasn't about to start now.

"Damn, baby. I love it when you argue." He answered pulling her close. He kissed her effectively ending her protest. "Now, let's go to bed."

He led Lina to his bedroom and carried her to his bed. He laid her down gently and kissed her. Slowly he undressed her and kissed every inch of her delicious body.

Soon she fell asleep. Matthew chuckled. His woman fell asleep while he was pleasuring her. That could mean one of two things. He was either that damn good, or that damn bad.

He quickly disrobed and joined Lina in bed. The bed he never planned to sleep in alone again. The next morning, Lina was up early and in the kitchen talking with Mrs. Lopez. Matthew walked in and kissed her soundly. Mrs. Lopez cleared her throat and smiled. He was happier than she'd ever seen him.

Eventually he did drive her back to her house, so she could dress for work.

He walked her to the door and waited in her front room. While standing there, he realized he'd never seen the inside of her house. So he walked down the hall to her bedroom.

He knew this was the bed she shared with Charlene and an overwhelming need to burn it engulfed him.

"Hey, what's your problem? I can call a cab if you're in a hurry. You insisted I go home with you last night." Lina joked.

"Yea, I finally get you in our bed, and you fall asleep on me." Matthew reminded her.

"Hey, that's because. You're that damn good." She smiled. "You loved me so well I couldn't help but sleep."

"Um, really." He pulled her to him kissing her slowly.

"Matthew, we have work. We have to go to work." Lina reminded him as she struggled to pull away.

"Let's call in sick today," he whispered nuzzling on her neck as he lead her toward the bed. Soon, she was in her bed with him on top of her. He kissed her and slowly opened her blouse exposing her bountiful lace-clad breast to his hungry eyes.

"You're not sleepy now, right?" he queried. Lina's body was on fire and she was no longer thinking but indulging in the feel of his hands on her body. Before she could answer, he stroked her breast pinching her nipple.

"Oh God." Lina moaned.

"Nice, but I'm not done. Do we get to skip today?" he asked chuckling.

"Fuck, we've got to be quick. You have a meeting at nine. Undress, now." Lina demanded.

Matthew laughed. "You're so demanding. You want me naked, undress me."

Lina stopped. Then, looking in his dark eyes she saw a challenge. He brought her to the edge so easily. It was time to return the favor.

"Um, Mr. Briggs, I really don't need you naked. Besides, we don't have time for all of that." She whispered. Slowly she unbuckled his belt and opened his slacks.

Her hands slithered inside and brushed his rigid cock. It was Matthew's turn to become eager and overheated.

"Fuck Lina! Don't tease me girl." Matthew hissed.

"Up." She ordered. He raised up and she pulled his trousers and boxers down.

Lina was kneeling at his feet, when she looked up straight at his thick pole. The sight of her kneeling beside his cock, made Matthew leak precum from his hard member.

Lina leaned down and licked his precum off his cock. "Oh God! Lina" Matthew groaned.

Lina stood and removed her pants. Climbing on top of him wearing only her shirt. She straddled him and slid down his stiff pole inch by aganizing inch.

"Oooooooooooh" Matthew groaned as he felt her heat surround. Then she moved. She rode him softly until he begged for more. When he tried to move and pick up speed, she stopped.

"Fuck, Lina. Don't stop." Matthew ordered.

"Wait! Mr. Briggs, I'm in charge right now. So stop ordering me around." Lina whipsred as she had his entire cock buried up in her.

"Lina, please. Baby, please. I need." She raised up and down. Pumpimg him slowly, teasingly.

"Fuck," Matthew yelled as he quickly reversed their positions neding with him on top between her creamy brown thighs.

"Matthew started pumping her furiously. He could only grunt and move. The feel of her hot sheath had him teetering on edge.

Soon his balls clinched as Lina yelled his name. Her pussy clamped his cock in a rapturous vice and they came together. Each fighting to catch their next breath.

Matthew collapsed on her but eventually move to her side. "Lina, I have one more order for you. Clear our calendar after the meeting this morning. We have another trip."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers