I Hate You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my cock is already out of your mouth, I decide it is time to reposition and push myself off you with my free hand, my fingers still filling and stretching your sweet ass.

As I push myself off you, your finger slips from my ass. I am surprised as I feel a rush of cool air on my stretched little hole, an almost emptiness with your finger gone. Still sliding my fingers around within the muscular ring of your ass I pull your hips around with my free hand. I now have you lying sideways on the bed. As I position you, I bring your left leg up and lay it on my shoulder. I now have a great angle to watch your pussy drip as I continue to finger that sexy butt of yours.

I reach down now with my left hand and fish the small bottle of mineral oil out of my pants. Biting the top, I twist the cap and liberally pour the liquid all over your sweet pussy and ass. Almost instantly my penetrations of your ass get 100% easier as the lube works its way into your stuffed little hole. I then pull my fingers free from your ass for a quick moment. I reach over and spray the oil directly into your gaping hole. "I want to pleasure you, not hurt you," I say as the cold liquid blasts your sore anal ring and spatters the inner walls of your naughty little hole.

With a generous amount of oil now coating you inside and out, my fingers become a blur of passion as I rapidly slide them in and out of your backdoor. You wail and moan into the mattress as the sensations course through your body. As you get louder, I slap your clit harder again and easily slip two of my left fingers into your juices and oil soaked pussy. Now you are practically screaming as my fingers have you stuffed in both your pussy and ass. To keep you quiet I pull my hand from your pussy, take hold of your head and force your hot mouth once again around my cock.

Now I get to share in your pleasure, enjoying the feelings as you not only suck my dick but moan around it. Still drilling my fingers into your asshole your body starts to convulse again, your much awaited orgasm building. In between my own moans of pleasure I ask you, "Do you like feeling so full, so wet, so ready to cum...Do you want to cum now Michelle? Tell me with your mouth, suck my cock like you mean it. Make me believe you want to cum."

Suddenly it feels like heaven just went down on me as you begin sucking me ravenously, your hand a blur as you stroke my cock into your mouth. Both of us moaning and panting as we bring each other closer and closer to cumming.

Reaching over, I grab your hair hard and forc my entire cock into your mouth and quickly yank your head free. You cough lightly with a gag as I say, "Enough." Sliding my fingers from your ass I push you and roll you over. "It's time to cum gorgeous, get on your bed on your knees."

And as quickly as I say it, you roll off the bed and hop on yours. I grab your pillows and stuff them in front of you to scream into. I move behind you and slap your ass cheeks. Positioning my cock against your pussy, I poke you with just the tip. I smack your ass again then slip a finger in and out of your oiled ass as I say "Tell me Michelle, Tell me now."

With a yelp and a moan you practically scream, "fuck me, please just fuck me Winn, let me cum and fuck me." Before the last words even leave your mouth, I slide my entire length into you. I hear your scream loudly into the pillows, your body shaking hard as you instantly begin to cum. Your pussy begins milking my cock as your muscles contract with your orgasm. Through your moans and screams I hear you shouting, "yes, yes, yyyeessss, oh fuck." over and over.

Since you finally found your orgasm I decide to make it even better. I grab a hold of your hips and pull you tight against me. You are almost falling off the bed as I grip your throat tightly and pull you even harder onto my throbbing cock. By now I begin pounding my cock into you. Your wet pussy feels so amazing as I begin fucking you for all I am worth. As if I didn't think you were sexy before, you are blowing my mind with how hot you are as you cum.

With your throat in my right hand, I slap your ass hard with my left, then reach forward to pinch your nipple hard and quickly wrap my hand in your hair. Using your hair and throat as leverage, I pound my cock into you as hard as I can. "Cum for me Michelle, cum hard... Cum now... CUM NOW MICHELLE!!!" I yell as you begin screaming even louder and shaking even harder.

With my own orgasm now dangerously close I keep fucking you as you cum again and again. With each jolt of your orgasm, I feel your pussy contracting around me, your juices making us just a little wetter and your body shaking just a little harder. Even through the pillows, your orgasmic screams of passion are almost deafening. As the strongest of your orgasm waves hits you, I can feel your juices running like warm honey and dripping off my balls as they slap your clit violently.

Finally you can't take anymore and reach back slapping my thigh. Rightly so I take it as a sign you need me to stop, that your body can't handle any more pleasure. Gradually I ease my pace until I have all but stopped sliding in and out of you. My own orgasm is so close it feels as though at any moment I will explode.

I pull my cock from you and rest the tip against your tender asshole as I begin stroking it quickly. My hand is pounding my hardness as I press the wet head into your ass over and over. As my tip pushes through your anal ring, the feeling is finally too much for me and my orgasm crashes through my body. My cock swells just a little bit larger as my cum starts to explode just inside your ass.

You and I both moan loudly as my hot cum starts shooting into your heavenly asshole. Again and again and again my cock pulses as more of my sweet cum shoots. As I paint your insides with my sweet juices, it begins to leak around my cock and drip down onto your well fucked pussy. My whole body shaking as the final throws of passion hit me and my orgasm begins to subside.

Slowly, so I don't hurt you I pull my softening cock from your deliciousness and drop to my knees. Hungrily I begin lapping up my cum, licking your pussy clean and sucking your sweet asshole dry. I collect it all in my mouth as I drain your body of every drop of our juices I can find. Rolling over, you sit up to face me and lean in to kiss my wet lips. Taking your head in my hands, I kiss you passionately. Our tongues fight as we share the tastiness of our combined passion. Kissing, tasting, enjoying, we share the wonderful blend of flavors that our spontaneous lust has created....

After a while we break our kiss and I ask you "Is that what you wanted Michelle? Is that what you needed? Did you ever think this guy would be able to do that to you when we met a few short weeks ago?"

With a smile on your face you laugh and say "Your stupid... ... ... I hate you," with a wink.

12