I Have a Proposition For You

Story Info
A saga of a hot wife.
15.7k words
3.74
182.3k
83
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,085 Followers

This was a challenging project. Bobby contacted me about writing a story with some very interesting parameters. The story is his story. All of the action, all of the events and many of the people contained within are fictional. However, they all are based in fact, and were things the real life characters were willing to do,and turned on by.

Most of the character names have been changed, because we didn't poll everyone for permission, and with as much fact as went into the background I felt it better to preserve anonymous identities. I kept Bobby's at his request, and Donna and Luther's with their permission. I didn't use last names.

My original plan was to use actual photos as illustrations, but that seems too difficult a task for the aged laptop I use exclusively for perverted writing and artwork. I might be convinced to try again, or try to post it on a photo based site if there is interest, or to forward the authorized illustrated version upon request to my longtime followers. Bobby and Donna would be pleased. Except I don't plan to send it to that one guy that corresponds so obnoxiously, Anon E. Mouse.

**********************************

Bobby leaned back against the sturdy kitchen table. His pants pooled around his ankles, and his hands laced in the deep red hair of the Sunday evening treat who was busily bobbing her head on his dick. Her mouth was warm and felt lusciously wet as she slurped his cock into her mouth. Donna was always an eager cocksucker, but in the 12 years since he married her, she had gotten better and better. Unfortunately, in the three years since they divorced she had perfected her skills, and this unexpected endeavor reminded him of how much he had lost in the settlement.

She had let him keep the house and all the furnishings. She had only taken her clothes and personal belongings. She had also been happy to give him custody of the kids, since his very regular hours as a medical assistant permitted him plenty of time at night, while her position as an IT director of a mid sized company just on Long Island often demanded troubleshooting time at odd hours in the evenings and on weekends. They each kept their salaries, benefits and pensions, so he paid no maintenance, but she paid generous child support. She took the kids every other weekend, and on half their school vacations, though she often had to return them to Bobby when one of her IT techs called her in on an urgent matter.

Bobby, looked down at his ex practicing her expertise, and continued to gently lace his hands through her hair, subtly guiding her efforts.

"Oh Bobby, I do miss your touch. You have such a gentle way that just makes me feel like I belong."

Truth was, Bobby had missed her touch too, especially the way he was receiving it just then. It had been three years since she fell in love with Tony. She and Bobby remained close, but she never crossed the friend zone boundary into anything more than a chaste kiss until tonight. He loved those kisses. He remembered their first....

....kiss. They had chatted on-line for months. No, this isn't one of those warm and fuzzy tales of love at first sight across a college cafeteria, marrying a high school sweetheart, or finally getting that cute girl in the argument down the hall to go to dinner with you. Bobby and Donna met looking for sex. She was working as an IT tech in Arizona, and he was a medical assistant living in Connecticut. He liked her profile. Who wouldn't? The pictures of her resembled an auburn haired Melanie Griffith...only with huge tits. Her very firm 36 dd breasts were the only thing that could compete with her million dollar smile. And she loved to show them off.

Tired of accessing her pictures on the website, which were blurry self-taken-in-a-mirror-with-a-cell-phone shots, he boldly asked her to share her webcam one night.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," she typed in the chat box.

"Why?" He asked. "I won't share them with anyone else. We've been talking for weeks, and you have become such a hot fantasy for me. My god you've talked me to jerking off dozens of times, and have seen my pics. Wouldn't you like to do it live on screen?"

"We'll yeah, I'd like that. It's just,"

"What? Are you shy about guys seeing your body? I live thousands of miles and two time zones away! What could happen?"

"I'm afraid. I already like you. What happens if I fall harder for you? Turning the cam on is a big step. I come here to play when I don't have a date. Seeing you, doing things with you live, that's not play. That's sex. We'd be having sex together, but 2000 miles apart."

"So?"

"So I will want more. Unless you are a total troll and your stories of your 7" cock are lies, I'm gonna be waking up nights wanting you."

"Ok, I'll make you a deal. I'll turn my cam on. You tell me what to do. You decide if I am a troll, and if I exaggerated about my meat. I will do anything you like tonight, no holds barred, until I cum on cam. Then I will blow you a kiss goodnight, turn my cam off, log off, and leave the next step up to you. I won't contact you again, you chat me up first if you want it. You won't have to tell me if you are embarrassed or laughing at me, or if I just don't measure up or ring your chimes. It's all your call. If you do like it, we can do it again. I'll even share my phone number for you to call. I'll send you pics....you can even pose me. I'll never ask you to turn on your cam again. That will also be your call. I will welcome anything, but only what you want to give. What do you say?"

"I say it's an offer I can't refuse!"

She proceeded to play big time. She ordered him to strip, and posed him many ways. She continually took screen shot stills of him. She made him stroke, polish himself with oil, jerk himself hard, finger his ass, caress his balls, even taste his own pre-cum. She squealed with glee when he came, and frantically frigged her own pussy, hoping to get off too. But then, before she could either cum or comment, he blew her a kiss and logged off, as promised.

The next night she was waiting for him. He opened the chat site, and she pinged him right away. Her camera was open, her mic was on and her tits were full on display. With that he turned on his mic and camera, and they masturbated together.

After a month of hot cyber play, she flew to Connecticut. They kissed long and hard when he met her in baggage claim. Her hands were all over him on the drive to his home. They went right to bed. They stayed there all weekend. Donna seemed infatuated with Bobby's 7" cock, and couldn't get enough. Their months of cyber sex had totally broken down the conventions of dating and courtship. They fucked immediately. Donna sucked him back to hardness, but didn't stop once she achieved her objective, she sucked him dry.

"Damn Bobby, I love your cum, it tastes like heaven. Promise me you'll never stop letting me suck your cum from you."

"Gee Donna, twist my arm. If hats what you realllllly want, I GUESS it's ok with me."

"Oh you're so fucking sexy when you are sarcastic," she giggled as she came up to kiss him, deeply tonguing him to give him a taste of what he had just given her. Then she slid down his body, kissing his chest and torso as she went. Down his groin to his waiting, already hardening cock, until her lips again invited him back for a second helping.

They married the next month.....

.....Bobby loved looking down as Donna looked up into his eyes, mouth full of his cock. Such an animal with cock, a real bitch in heat. Bobby's knees buckled as her tongue worked its magic swirling around his purple helmet, while she continued to pump. It took all of his arm strength on the table to help his legs keep him upright as the burning back betweeen his balls let him know he was about to erupt.

Finally he let loose. He didn't bother to warn her, she knew it was coming. She was a sexual artist, and played him like a harp. His body shook and quivered as she took him deep and let him cum deep into her mouth, certainly flooding her throat as well. But she didn't miss a drop, and followed his cock as his body slumped slowly to the floor.

"Let me go check on the kids. And then I have a proposition for you."

Bobby lay there with a smiling countenance on his face. Donna Elaine, his ex wife had just given him the best blow job in the world. His ex wife, who he had personally overseen as she developed into the hottest hotwife in town, had actually deigned it important to suck his dick. He, the very guy she threw over, just three years ago for...well, for anybody who was a red blooded male, under 60, and who had a potent hard dick and a pulse. And maybe some men over 60. Maybe some blue bloods too. And unsuspecting farm animals. Ok anybody.

As he joked with himself about Donna's promiscuity, he failed to recognize the importance at her saying the word "proposition" before heading upstairs to check their children. She had just brought them back to their father, their primary custodian, from her visitation weekend, and had surprised him with Chinese food and a nice bottle of his favorite wine. They had put the kids to bed, and settled down for dinner, where her conversation was typically charming. It wasn't just her pretty face or her pendulous 36 DD's that made Donna so desirable a sexpot. She was smart. And funny. And confident. And creative. Aw shit, she was perfect in every way, except she couldn't make one guy her #1 above everybody else.

Jason was her high school squeeze, and probably would go down in her book as the love of her life. He was a football star back in Austin Texas, where football stars are like gods. He was older than her, but her tits were four years ahead of the other girls' in their school, and she caught his eye along with every other guy in school. Jason knew how to sweet talk a girl like none of those other guys.

They hooked up at the Homecoming dance. In the most gentlemanly of ways, he asked her to dance, and never let go of her hand. In the most gentlemanly of ways, he got her punch, and taught her how to enjoy it once it was spiked. In the most gentlemanly of ways, he helped her get just drunk enough to loosen up, but not so drunk her momma would notice or throw a fit when she got home. Then in the most gentlemanly of ways, her produced a joint, and taught her how to smoke it so she would further shuck her inhibitions. Before the dance was half over, he escorted her to his car on his arm, opened the back door for her, asked her to please raise her skirt as he unzipped himself and released his gentlemanly cock, and climbed in with her. In the most gentlemanly way, he made his girl a woman.

He discovered some things about Donna just then. She wasn't a virgin. When he asked about it, she just giggled and told him about her first. She needed a much more mature man to accomplish that very important feat. Her neighbor Jerry had been too happy to comply when she opened her shirt and exposed her braless tits to him one hot summer night. She told Jason about her first time brazenly, in a most condescending, challenging way. He accepted the challenge and gave her the fucking of her young life.

His first time had been gentle. He had assumed she was still a virgin, and she had quickly put him down. He rolled his muscular body on top of her and pinned her down hard. He kissed her long and deep, and just when she thought he would crush her lips under his, she felt her pussy flood with a new round of desire. Jason pulled her arms over her head, gripping both her wrists in his large strong hands. With his free hand he pulled her leg away from her body, slipping his hip in between her thighs to keep them separated. She struggled, but only as a token symbol of resistance that he took as an invitation to be even more physical with his young nymph. With his knee, he pushed her other leg out as far as his powerful thigh could press it. Wishbones against his pelvis, she could feel his cock rapidly hardening, bouncing back after the first recent orgasm like only a teenage stud can rebound.

He raised his ass and positioned his cock against the burning slit of her cunt, covered her mouth with his, and drove himself into her fast and hard. She groaned as his length filled her, spreading out her labia and stretching them grotesquely.

He discovered she was an easy cummer. He hadn't needed to lick her cunt like all his other girls expected. She seemed to cum continuously, and the excitement of that was too much for a teenage boy to bear, even a stud like Jason. He came in buckets inside her, feeling a flood of his slimy fluid paint her insides.

"So you need a mature man. Let me tell you, what ever an older guy might be able to do to you, you just ask. I'll do it just as well, and I'll do it again and again, long after his old wrinkly cock is worn out and asleep for the weekend."

He slid up her body, and straddled her head, his thighs gripping her face. He pulled her arms down beneath him, keeping them pinned while freeing his own.

" Open up and say 'ah,' baby. If we're going to play all night at making you want a guy your own age, we can't spend all the time in your cunt. I don't want you so sore you can't walk, I just want you to limp. Besides, I want your tongue to get a work out too.

She had no idea how to suck a cock. But he taught her. His cock sprang immediately to attention as he took charge of telling her how to best please him.

"Yeah, lick the whole shaft, nice and long and slow. Don't ignore the balls baby, say hello and give em a little love on that down stroke. Now lick along the edge of the head, yeah right there under the lip of the helmet. You like my helmet baby? Nice and big and tasty, huh? No, babe, you're boring me. Even oral sex is boring if you're that fucking repetitive. Lick harder for a while, yeah....now nice and gentle. Faster and slower, change speeds, oh yeah babe, that's right. Now, after you get it all excited, and it is twitching like that, take it in your mouth. Yeah, keep using that tongue. Now suck it all the way in, and pull out until it pops. Oh shit Donna, you are getting it. Oh fuck it's so good. Now you really know you've suck-ceeded if your cock not only starts twitching, but the hip start pumping. Yeah moan away, it's good to get skull fucked, isn't it baby?"

She was turned on. The sensation of feeling his cock pumping faster and faster, teasing her throat, sliding against her tongue and the roof of her mouth, tickling her uvula, drove her mad. But there was also the external feeling of his hands on her head, stroking and pulling her hair to guide her where he wanted her most. There was the smell of his musk, a very masculine scent that she instantly loved. There was the taste of his cock, a mixture of sweat, skin and their combined cum juice from their precious joinings. And always his voice spurred her on.

He had abandoned her hands from their pinning, and had raised his body up to use them as springs so he could vigorously fuck her face. He was relentless, but she was up to the task. As hard as he pumped his engorged cock into her warm wet mouth, she took every millimeter of every thrust like she had been doing it forever. She could feel him tense, and squeezed his hard muscular ass cheeks in encouragement. He spewed his ropes of hot white cum deep in her mouth and throat, pressing his cock fully into her as his balls slapped her chin and her nose nestled in his public hair.

He came in her pussy three times that night, and once in her mouth while teaching her to suck his dick. He lost count of how many times she came. He owned her. Or she owned him. Until they went their separate ways for college. There were no tears at their separation. They didn't love each other. But they certainly loved to fuck each other, more than anything.

Jason still owned her. He ended her marriage's monogamy the second he called and told her he was going to be in Brooklyn on business, and wanted to drive out to see her. Bobby watched in shock as she put her hand down her pants and masturbated while he talked on the phone. She agreed to see Jason, but told him she was married and would be with her husband. Bobby could hear Jason laugh on the other end.

"Baby, no matter how many years pass, you are mine when I want you to be. Go ahead bring your guy along, but tell him he needs to be ready, because I am going to fuck you no matter what, even if he is right there."

Donna worked on Bobby all week. The sex was incredible for him, as she tried to show him how it would be for him if he let her play a little on the side.

"I have a proposition for you. Please Bobby, I need this. Jason is like my ultimate fantasy. I know that sounds threatening, but he was my first, and a girl's first is always special. Let me have him, please? You can stay and watch, you can go do something else, and I will spend the next month making it up to you. Please, just let me do this."

Bobby let her. He didn't want to. Jason scared him. Donny's other fuck toys were clearly just about mind blowing sex. But Jason? Jason had a piece of Donna's heart. Donna loved Jason.

Bobby chose to watch, as if by being there he could protect his marriage. He watched as Jason smirked at him while undressing Donna in the hotel room. He watched the bigger man undress his buff body, and lay his wife down on the bed to kiss her. He watched the man who even had muscles on his cock, slide right into her with no foreplay. He watched his wife roll her eyes back into her head and groan her pleasure as she received Jason's cock. He watched his wife vacate her body and leave it to the sex goddess inside her who began that age old fucking dance. He listend to Jason grunt and Donna scream out her pleasure as the man's cock sawed in and out of her with seemingly endless stamina.

Bobby felt his bile rise in jealousy at the same time his cock grew harder and harder. He wanted to shout "stop." He wanted to take a turn. He wanted his wife at home, but he didn't want her to stop screaming. In that moment, he wanted to be Jason, and suddenly Jason's pleasure became his pleasure. He wanted Jason to fuck Donna hard. As she called out "harder,...harder" Bobby began to say "yes....yes" and Jason smirked even more. The sight of his cock postponing in and out of her beautiful shaved cunt, her massive tits bouncing back and forth with each thrust, and her red hair framing the lost in sex expression on her face was too much."

Donna flashed back to her first time in high school. Jason fucked her, but not with the vigor she expected, the vigor he had displayed all those years ago. Perhaps he was more intimidated by Bobby's presence than he expected. She remembered how telling him the older Jerry had taken her cherry had spurred Jason on back then. She looked at Bobby, who was jerking off in the chair and snapping photos of her fucking her lover. Bobby liked sharing her. He got off on watching her with Jason. Perhaps Jason liked sharing too. She realized the difference was Jason liked sharing like the quarterback he had been in school, by directing things, spreading chances around his teammates in order to confuse and to beat his opponent.

When confronted with Jerry as an older, more experienced lover all those years ago, Jason became a sexual tiger, needing to best his rival in Donna's eyes. Perhaps if she leveraged Jason's ego with Bobby's presence, he would respond the same way now, needing to prove himself the superior lover. If she was right, the competitive drive would be even stronger in Bobby's presence.

"Jason, are you ok?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh I don't know. I just remember you being so deliciously aggressive back in Texas. Tonight, you're just so, ummm, average."

His "what the fuck" look was priceless. She could see that quarterback fire light up in his eyes. Oh damn, this was going to feel so good.

maninconn
maninconn
2,085 Followers