I Have A Question

Story Info
He writes with a question & she replies.
2.2k words
3.89
23k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written with the help of Jim.

Thanks Jim, for this experience xx

I have a question... would you like to play a harmless game with me? (blush) I like the stories where the 'femdoms' play the denial game...

Each nite around 11:00, I log on to 'literotica'... browse the stories... and... (blush)...well, I am sure you know what comes next.

If you like... you could send a "not tonight"... and I could "play" right up until the point of release... and stop... until you decide to send along an "ok" :) - tonight is ok!

****

... she smiles a lecherous smile at his words and becomes instantly aroused - not because of his thoughts, but because this sub had the audacity to suggest!!! He must be punished, and her lecherous smile broadens!

Her hands travel instinctively toward her breasts where she pulls and tugs at her nipples through the flimsy piece of cotton, as she begins to ponder on the type of punishment this, her latest sub (who showed such promise in the beginning) will receive.

A hand disappears in between her legs, and fingers begin probing deep into well-explored holes.

She writes her instructions to him... YOU WILL NOT PLAY WITH YOURSELF AS YOU READ THIS! YOU WILL WRIGGLE AND SQUIRM IN YOUR SEAT, BUT YOU WILL NOT TAKE HIM OUT TO PLAY - UNTIL I SAY IT IS OK!

She continues her story...

"He deserves a beating for sure," she thought as pictures of her beautifully carved bullwhip came into mind. "And then maybe I'll pee over his face and make him drink long and deep - he should be grateful for such an honour."

Her thoughts trailed away as her attention diverted back to her fingers - probing - faster, harder, deeper into herself.

"Maybe I'll let my other subs have their wicked way with him - I've yet to see cum spurting from his butt." She imagined the picture in her mind - all five of them lined up waiting their turn to fuck her latest sub's asshole who was on all fours in front of her throne - squirming in both pain and ecstasy.

Her dream continued and she imagined herself standing up and walking to his front, bending over, and commanding him to lick her like a sex-craved animal. He does so instantly and is soon ravenously hungry for her pussy - pushing his nose and mouth into her cunt as far as he could - and then lapping at her ass, her cunt, her clit. "Good sub," she moaned.

In reality, she was nearing climax - her whole fist had by now disappeared into her gaping cunt, and she was giving herself a thorough fist fuck. In her daydream she had commanded two of her most beautiful female subs to suck her breasts and to offer their cunts to this insolate male sub, but he was not to touch them - just look as they began playing with themselves - opening their snatches wide for him to look at, whilst sucking on their Mistresses tits.

She came long and hard and in her daydream, she came long and hard and turning to pat her sub on his head, took her seat on her throne once more, enjoying the show before her. They were having a field day with him as by now, the last of the male subs was giving him the fuck of his life - his asshole was red and full of cum, and the females were tantalizing him with their perfect ness - gyrating and playing with each other and all he could do was watch. He was hard - rock hard - and she knew he needed relief.

"Enough," she commanded. "Handcuff him to the wall," she looked toward her male subs who instantly sprang into motion, obeying her order.

All her subs were there this night.

"Let this be a warning to you all! You will each suck him to near climax and then stop. He must not cum! If he does, you will be whipped! Proceed!"

For the next 30 minutes, she imagined each of her subs sending this insolate sub into heights of pleasure and then stopping just before he could cum, and she began playing with herself once more as her daydream continued. Needing a stiff dick in her cunt, she spread her legs on each of the arms of her throne and positioned herself on the edge of her seat.

"I need a fuck," she retorted loudly. "You," she looked at her most studly sub, "Fuck me!"

He came running over and with one thrust, his 10" dick was deep inside. They began bucking like animals and she was moaning with pleasure as his thrusts became harder and faster. He was worried because he was on the verge of climax, yet he couldn't cum until his Mistress instructed him to. He couldn't stop fucking his Mistress either - for fear of punishment, so he began to think of smelly dirty socks and boots to take his mind off the pleasure his dick was receiving.

She knew he wanted desperately to cum but she wasn't ready and she was enjoying the good fucking that her hungry cunt was receiving.

"Stop," she commanded. "You," she looked at another of her subs, "Fuck me!"

The first sub pulled out as the second sub came running over to replace him. He began fucking her furiously and she was in a state of euphoria. "Cum," she commanded and he instantly shot his load deep inside.

"You," she turned toward the first sub that fucked her. "Fuck me!"

He obeyed instantly. "Cum," she instructed. He obeyed and came deep in her womb.

"Mirror!" A mirror was produced and aimed at her cunt. She loved to watch cum seeping from her hole.

"Play with it while I watch." They obeyed and opening her cunt wide, began scooping their cum from within and smearing it into her ass, over her clit and swirling it around in her love hole. She came violently both in her daydream and in reality.

In her daydream she looked at the insolate one handcuffed to the wall.

"You will spend the night tied to the wall and maybe I'll let you cum tomorrow. This show is over!" She rose from her throne and walked from the room – her subs followed - leaving him alone in the darkness - still tied to the wall.

He wanted desperately to cum and he dared not think what would happen to him tomorrow - he dared not think!

She writes her instructions to him... IF YOU FIND A BETTER STORY THAN THIS ONE IN LITEROTICA, YOU MUST WRITE TO ME OF THIS STORY. I WILL GO AND READ IT AND IF IT IS BETTER, THEN YOU MAY CUM. IF IT IS NOT, THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO READ ANY EROTIC MATERIAL FOR TWO DAYS... AND... YOU MAY NOT CUM - DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

She awaits his reply.

****

He had thought of her as he soaked in his bath. It had been a long day... a long week... He hoped his foolish email had not offended this pleasant woman who had taken the time to reply. It had been fun having someone new to chat with - "We'll see," he thought to himself.

The wife safely tucked in bed he went downstairs to the computer. Carefully undressing, he unlocked his briefcase and slipped into the panties he kept hidden there. Blushing to himself, he thought how pathetic he must look... but his cock grew hard at the sensation of the soft material... pathetic or not, he couldn't argue at how quietly erotic it felt...

"You've got mail," cut his thoughts short.

"She replied!" he said to himself...

Reading the email, he realized just how foolish he had been... my God... it was the most erotic piece of mail he had ever received! He read it... re-read it... sitting there in his chair, he glanced down at his cock, throbbing in the silk panties. He knew he could not touch... but... oh my... his ass squirmed in the chair as he visualized his screams as her subs attacked his virgin ass... and how hard he tried to muffle the sounds, as his cries just seemed to make them fuck him all the harder!

He clenched his thighs together, as he pictured himself devouring Her pussy... servicing Her by her command. Her juices were intoxicating... the whole scene became overwhelming as they tied him to the wall... he was sure his cock would burst as he imagined the non-stop sucking... each mouth stopping, just as his body began to rock!

He had been careful not to touch... still the wet spot on the panties was all the evidence anyone would need to see how aroused he had become. My God... how he wished he could finish it off! His balls ached... the head, so swollen, begged for release...

He read the instructions... 'FIND A STORY BETTER THAN THIS'...

He began to look... to browse through the hundreds of stories... the answer hit him like a 2 x 4 to the face... she was testing him - a story better than Hers - a piece of fiction that would arouse him more than the words of his Mistress?

His reply was short... he hoped it would please her... "No words could possibly arouse me more than your own, Mistress."

His hands shaking... he moved his mouse to the "send" button...

****

She was well pleased with his attentiveness and willingness to obey and her heart went out to this sweet, dear sub of hers. She returned when the other subs had retired for the evening. He was somewhat taken aback by her return and even more so when she took his still engorged member in her hand and began stroking it lightly.

She writes her instructions to him... YOU MAY STROKE YOUR MEMBER BUT NOT DIRECTLY - YOU MUST STROKE IT THROUGH YOUR DIVINE SILK PANTIES AND YOU MUST CUM INSIDE THEM - AS YOU READ WHAT FOLLOWS...

"You may cum," she instructed as she began licking his shaft up and down - twirling her tongue around and over his tip - licking her favourite subs pre-cum and then... she swallowed the full girth of his member and began working it in and out of her mouth - faster and faster - gagging slightly as it hit the back of her throat. He began shuddering with delight as his Mistress began playing with the cum still oozing from her cunt while sucking him to orgasm. She puckered her mouth and sucked him hard into her and then released him... and again... and again.

He tried hard not to make a sound as his jism ejected deep into her throat and she swallowed the lot. Licking his shaft clean, she stood up and released him from his bonds.

"You will sleep with me tonight!"

She turned and walked toward the door and to her bedroom. He followed - knowing that he would get to fuck his Mistress to delirium - he felt so honoured, so grateful that he had gotten off lightly and he couldn't believe that he was going to be rewarded in this way.

She would be hard to please, he knew, but he was willing to fuck her all night, if that was what she wanted - she did, and he did!

She wrote her instructions to him... CUM FOR ME TONIGHT MY BEAUTIFUL MALE SUB - CUM FOR ME TONIGHT...

****

Reading the instructions She had sent, he felt his cock begin to swell once again... his fingers danced over the soft silk.

His mind raced as he pictured her lips and mouth feasting on his cock... ohhhhh how wonderful the touch... the silk material, so smooth. Cupping his balls, he hung on every word she had written... let his mind enjoy the visuals... the soft gagging sounds as she swallowed the head of his shaft.

He could feel his ass tighten as he approached that edge and not wanting it to end just yet, he paused and returned to the story... her invitation to sleep with her... the all night fuck... serving her... fucking her... eating her pussy clean... fucking her again... until the birds began to sing and the first light of the new day found them exhausted and well fucked... smiling as they drifted off to sleep...

CUM FOR ME TONIGHT MY BEAUTIFUL MALE SUB - CUM FOR ME TONIGHT...

Letting his fingers race along the length of his prick, his toes began to curl... his thighs bucking as the first spurt of goo filled the silk panties. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! The spasms almost uncontrollable as he fucked his fist... the silk smeared with his cum making a warm, wet "pussy" for his cock to fuck. Still his cock spewed cum... he pictured her watching... smiling as her sub put on this small show for her... and he came all the harder!

Short of breath... spent... he sat back in his chair... release had been sweet. He was lucky to have such a wonderful Mistress. His eyes meeting hers... slipping out of the cum drenched panties, he sopped up the cum that still clung to his cock... and in a gracious offer of submission, brought the sopping material to his lips. She smiled... as he sucked his seed from the panties...

****

And that's what happens to naughty, suggestive subs!

Mystique