I Have An Idea Ch. 04

Story Info
Jim's girlfriend is taking more and more control.
11.2k words
4.31
65.3k
24

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtame
tomtame
299 Followers

It was the strangest thing. She'd never considered herself a girl with particularly high libido, but in the last few weeks she felt . . . almost like a guy. She'd be at work, in traffic, in line at the grocery store and her mind would drift to Jim. Jim, holding back, thinking of her. Jim, putting her groceries away before she could handle a single bag. Jim, waiting for the slightest nod of approval from her, the slightest touch, the slightest smell of her. Jim, with bulging pants and desperate eyes.

Two days ago, he'd confessed he'd gone into her bathroom, found her perfume and stroked himself thinking of her. This from the man who jerked off to porn daily.

She pondered that while she maneuvered the car onto the highway. She'd followed her friend's advice and so far it had worked amazingly well. She was the girl in his mind when he touched himself. She had become his porn.

She made it home alive; her mind had been distracted by him. She'd been on automatic the entire way. When she saw his car in her guest parking spot, she felt a little thrill. She began to smile; she couldn't help it. She couldn't wait to see him. The expression that spread over his face when he saw her was priceless; adoring, happy, excited.

She'd teased him once. "You're like a happy little puppy, aren't you?"

To her surprise, he'd agreed.

He was out the door and walking toward her. He must have been waiting at the window for her car. "Anything to carry in?"

She shook her head. "Just me."

He wrapped his arms around her and buried his nose in her hair. "I get to carry you in?"

She giggled like a teenager. "I'll break your back."

He grabbed her by the hips and pressed his lips into hers. "You couldn't be more perfect."

Her cheeks burned with an embarrassed smile. She started to move past him, but she couldn't help herself. She pressed her lips into his, wettened it, let herself go hot, feeling the heat of their mouths intermingle. When she finally pulled away, she felt that familiar tension, needing release, that internal melting sensation. "Let's--" she breathed, "--let's get inside."

They hurried, ran-walked to the door. He grabbed at her and grabbed at her again, every few feet, letting her go and catching her, a cat playing with a mouse, pressing his erection into her ass, sinking his teeth into her shoulder, kissing the back of her neck until she shivered, nibbling behind her ear.

They were hot and naked in no time. She flung herself onto the bed and pulled him on top of her. He hesitated, looking concerned.

She blinked. "What's wrong?"

He blinked. "Do you want to--are we--are we going to?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, lifted herself up to his taste his mouth again. "Mmm, I certainly hope so."

He gently unwrapped her arms. "But--but I'm so close. Only a few more days."

Her jaw dropped with shock. She laughed. "Jim . . . are you serious?"

He was turning pale. "I have . . uh . . rules, remember?"

She blinked and grinned. "It's just a game."

He stood and stared down at her. "Don't say that."

She let her mouth hang open further. "Sweetheart, this was all about bringing us closer together, not keeping us apart."

He reached out and laid his hand aside her cheek, traced the shape of her lips with his thumb. "I've never felt closer to you."

She shook her head. "But--but I want . . . you know?"

"I only have three days left. If I blow it now--"

She laughed, her cheeks beet red. "Is that what you're talking about?"

He frowned. "Of course."

She knelt on the side of the bed, wrapped her arms around his neck again and kissed him, hot, deep and sweet. "Oh, Honey . . . you're not going to cum."

He blinked. "Wh-what? But I thought you wanted--"

"Of course I do! I get to cum, remember?"

"But, Ella," his frowned deepened, "there's no way I can do that and not cum."

Ella smiled. Her friend had thought of everything, even this. "Yes you can. Trust me."

He wrapped his arms around her, buried his face into the soft span of skin between her shoulder and neck. "I won't even last a second. I'm telling you."

She moaned, guided his hand down to her belly, pushing it further until it got the hint. He slipped his hard man's hand down over her mound and pressed his fingers between her lips. She wasn't just wet; she was soaking. "Get the condoms, Baby."

He pulled the draw open, ripped open the package and rolled it on to his stiff sock.

She sprawled back onto the bed and stretched, letting her skin go taut over her ribs, letting her tits bob upward, feeling empty and somehow incomplete, her eyes drifting from his collar bone down to his cock. He'd lost a lot of weight. She grinned.

She looked up at him, feeling the smolder of her eyes. "Ride me, Cowboy."

He laughed which made her laugh.

He couldn't wait to shut her up. He fell on top of her, jerked her thighs open, wide open, opened his mouth against her open mouth and bit her chin, sliding himself inside, deep.

She gasped.

Together, they began to rock back and forth in perfect synchronicity, him thrusting, her responding to his thrust. He watched her breasts shudder with each stroke.

He pulled out, his face red and covered with sweat.

She moaned, "No, don't stop."

He shook his head, his eyes down, looking ashamed. "I . . I can't."

"You can't?"

He could barely get the words out. "Too . . . Too close."

She grinned. "Get another condom."

His eyes blinked up. "What?"

"You always say you don't feel as much with them, right?"

He nodded. "Some, yes."

"So put one on."

"I've already got one on."

She laughed. "I know. Put another one on."

His eyes went wide. "Oh . . . right."

He went back to the night stand, ripped open another package and slipped another condom over the first, chuckling. "Doubled bagged for your protection."

She started to reply, but he was on her, in her, and he was thrusting.

She had a brief moment where she wondered what her friend would say. Was this right? Was it okay for him to do this to her? To be on top? Then she didn't care; the pleasure was coursing through her, building and releasing. She felt herself tensing again; he changed his rhythm. She could've cursed him, but then she was lost in the new rhythm again, the new pleasure, the new surging, the new thrusting.

He stretched her like a gymnast, tossing her to the side, thrusting into her, changing the angle, desperate to get that sensation, that feeling of fucking. He got all the motion, some of the heat, but barely any of the tingling friction. He thrust harder, faster, threw her back into position, flung her legs over his shoulders, drove himself into her until she flooded and moaned.

He glanced up at her for a second, but drove himself deeper into her, desperately seeking something, anything, just a little friction. Her fresh wetness had robbed him of even that. He thought about ripping off one condom, but he'd been down that road. He'd cum if he did and he only had three days left to go. It was a matter of pride now. Besides, if he was good, maybe she'd edge him, drain him, let him cum without an orgasm. God, he needed an orgasm.

He chewed on her breasts until she said "ow" then softened is mouth around her nipples, sucking them inside his hot mouth, pulling on them. She was all wet and open, barely anything left to fuck, just a hot wet opening, like fucking a jacuzzi.

He shoved himself deep inside and fucked her that way, hoping her inferno would penetrate the layers of latex sealing his needy cock away. He pulled out and tried grinding his cock down against the ridge of her opening, then tried to get some heat through the latex again, feeling something hard and indistinct deep inside her.

She flooded again and gasped, her hands clutching at his arms.

Finally, after a long futile search, he ran out of breath.

They were covered in sweat and she was glowing, her cheeks pink, her skin slick, her eyes glazed over.

She smiled softly. "Done already?"

He shook his head, aware of the spatter of sweat he sprinkled over her beautiful breasts. "I can't--can't get any feeling."

"None at all?"

He shook his head again, ducked down to lick the salty perspiration off her belly. He wanted to devour her whole, split her open and consume her. "Just . . . a hint. Enough to drive me crazy."

She giggled. "Take'em off."

He blinked, his eyes worried. "What are you going to do?"

She raised her eyebrows.

He pulled the condoms from his swollen cock. She rolled him over, straddled him and let her fingers play with his erection. His face twisted and strained, his body tense. "Please, don't."

She crawled over him, her breasts just touching his chest, her hair tickling his shoulders. "I want to feel you inside me."

He shook his head. "No, I won't be able--"

"Quiet." She held his cock in her hands and lowered herself onto him, inhaling deep as it filled her, moaning. "God, that feels good."

He swung his arms up, mimicking his couch position, hands clutching at the sheet, pulling the fitted corner loose, exposing the bare mattress. "It's too good, Ella. I can't handle it."

She pulled her body and up and slipped him deep inside of herself. "How many strokes do you think before you lose it?"

He shook his head, his body trembling. "I . . . I don't know."

"How many, Jim?"

He thrashed on the bed. "I don't know."

She reached out and grabbed his chin, feeling so full of pleasure and power she almost felt she could cum again. It wouldn't take much. "How many?"

He blinked, his gaze frozen by her penetrating stare. "F-five."

She smiled and thrust herself down on top of him. "One."

She did it again. "Two."

Again. "Three."

He tensed, arched his back. "No! Please--"

She remembered her mentor's advice. She'd had plenty of practice over the last few weeks during their draining sessions. She was getting good at it.

"Tell me something, Baby."

"Wh-what?"

"Um," she grinned, "let's start easy. When's my birthday?"

He blinked. "Wh-what?"

"My birthday. What day? Don't tell me you don't remember!" She gave herself another stroke, sitting down on him, penetrating herself with his cock while he trembled, her thighs burning. Distracting him from the fact that she was fucking him was delicious. His cluelessness was more exciting than she could ever have expected.

He blinked, stammered. "J-July eighth."

She patted his cheek and thrust down onto him again. His eyelids began to waver again. "What about our anniversay?"

"O-our anniversay?"

She nodded, sucking on her bottom lip, fucking herself on his hard cock, feeling the heat in her build, the tension, the clutching fist somewhere inside her, waiting to explode and release.

"August."

"August when, Baby?"

"Twenty-third."

She gave his cheek a pat. "Good boy."

He closed his eyes and began to arch his back again.

She interrupted his pleasure yet again, broke his concentration. "What about our other anniversary?"

"Our--what?"

She fucked herself nice and slow, sat down flat until he was deep inside her and began to slowly buck her pelvis back and forth, feeling his hardness fill her, levering it back and forth deep inside. "The anniversary of when we met."

"Oh . . . shit."

She grinned. "You don't remember?"

He shook his head. "It was a month earlier. Your . . friend introduced us."

"July, Baby." She had it now, the electricity was on, the current flowing nicely. She bucked her hips and felt his cock banging inside her, hitting just the right way, her clit grinding against his pelvic bone.

"Yeah, July."

"Do you remember what I was--"

It shot through her, exploding at first between her legs, then flowing like magma up into her belly, her nipples twitching, her spine sending spasms up to the back of her neck and shoulders. She flooded again, feeling extra squishy. She finished her sentence, nearly breathless. "--wearing."

His eyes shifted uncomfortably in his head.

She collapsed on top of him. "That was a lot more than five strokes."

She felt his body tense beneath her. She slipped off him and snuggled up under his arm, throwing her leg over his, turning them into a cuddly pretzel.

He looked down at her with shock. "How did you do that?"

She turned her face up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I didn't. You did. I just distracted you so you could keep your promise."

His mind began to reel.

* * *

He lasted less than a minute. She didn't mind. All the waiting, all the whining, all the attention she received was truly enough to last a lifetime, even though it wouldn't. She was a little sad that the game was over, but her friend just gave her smiley faces and wouldn't answer her questions. Simple questions like, 'Okay, so what now?'

Smiley face.

Ella didn't know what it meant, except that it was her mentor's way of saying, 'You'll find out.'

When she'd texted her friend and told her of Jim's reaction to having sex with her, there had only been one simple reply. 'He's hooked.'

She wasn't sure how she felt about that. It was the kind of thing gold diggers said, the kind of things manipulative women did to get their man, their husband or someone else's. She was not really a manipulative woman. Although, if she'd been taught anything in the last 30 days, it was that she could be. She could be as manipulative as any of the worst women on Earth. She could be and it was starting to seem like Jim wanted her to be.

He collapsed beside her, breathless, his mess on her belly. He turned to her and kissed her softly. She smiled at him. "Was it worth the wait?"

He laughed and fell back onto his pillow, draping his arm over his face. "You have no idea."

She reached down and gave his limp penis a little wag, then pointed to the mess on her belly. "I have some idea, I think."

He kissed her shoulder. "Sorry about that. Want me to clean it off for you?"

She shook her head, blushing. "I need to go pee anyway."

She spent a few minutes in the bathroom taking care of business, straightened her wild tangle of auburn hair as much as she could and returned to the bed, humming with delight as she slid in next to his warm body.

"So, that's it," she sighed. "Your 30 days are up."

He nodded. "I guess so."

She attuned her ears to the sound of his voice. Did he sound sad or happy?

He grinned, his eyes twinkling. "You know . . . I gotta admit. I had this real fear that you wouldn't let me cum anyway."

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh?"

His grin broadened. He blushed. "Yes. It was a bizarre thing I know."

"But that wouldn't have been fair. I had to keep my promise."

He played with her hair, sweeping it from her face, letting his gaze rove over her exposed curves. "I know, but I concocted a whole way for you to get around that . . . in my fantasy, I mean."

She laughed. "What way was that?"

He blanched a little. "I don't know. It's . . . stupid, you know?"

She pretended to pout. "Pretty please?"

He chuckled, but his eyes went soft, his gaze suddenly becoming intense. "I can't resist you. Not even a little."

She blushed and smiled. "Good. Now tell me."

He squirmed a little. "Jesus, Ella, when you bark at me like that--"

She gazed up at him apologetically. "I'm sorry."

He stared at her. "No . . . I mean, when you bark at me like that . . uh . . . it's sort of a turn on."

She blinked. "You're kidding."

He laughed, his face beet red. "I know. What a weirdo, right? But it's true. I don't know what happened, but every now then just . . . whenever, you wouldn't ask, you'd just kind of tell me something and I'd just get this big kick out of it."

"What kind of kick?" She rolled to her side, watching his eyes study the way her breasts rose and fell. She propped her head up with her arm and traced circles in the thin line of hair leading from his chest to his belly.

He shook his head and shrugged. "I don't know. Just . . . like a thrill. I mean, I'm not usually like that, but I think because I wanted to cum so bad, it was just . . . maybe it was just the attention or that you were doing what you wanted with me. Weird, I know."

"No, not weird."

He gazed deep into her eyes. "Really?"

She smiled. "Very sexy. Um, a surprise. I kept catching myself doing that and feeling bad about it. I didn't mean to do it, but every now and then I would realize my tone got kind of--"

"Stern?" he provided, smiling with hungry eyes.

She blushed. "I was going to say harsh."

He shook his head. "It didn't feel harsh. It felt--" He took a deep breath. "--really exciting."

She giggled. It was weird. He was weird, but if he was, than so was she, because she knew what he meant. There would be a moment when she barked an order at him, much harsher than she intended, a moment where she held her breath, then felt the same thrill when he obeyed her. It was something about his height, his manliness, his strength. He could pick her up with one arm, overpower her with little effort, but somehow when she spoke, he fell under her spell.

She wagged her finger at him, trying to be harsh and stern, but failing because of the giggles. "Tell me your fantasy. Now! Or else!"

He grinned. "Or else what?"

She broke into a blushing laugh. "I don't know. I haven't thought of anything yet."

He kissed her, snuggled close and whispered in her ear. "My fantasy was that we would get up to that magic moment and you would tell me you'd changed your mind, that I couldn't cum after all. And when I complained that it wasn't fair, you'd tell me that for thirty days I'd promised to follow any rules you had set. And I would say I had. And then you would say that you'd decided your next rule was that thirty days wasn't enough. That you were extending it another thirty days and if I didn't like it, you'd make sure I never came again."

She looked at him wide-eyed. "That's so mean though!"

He laughed. "I know, I know."

She snuggled closer, rolled to her other side, away from, feeling him turn with her, his hairy man-arms wrapping around her. She brought up his hands and cuddled with them, squirming her ass back into him, marveling at the feeling of something growing harder behind her.

"God," he panted, "I want you again."

She smiled and closed her eyes. "Maybe you can last a little longer this time."

He gave her a gentle squeeze and nibbled on her neck. "Longer than thirty days?"

She twisted around to get a look at his eyes. "What do you mean?"

He smiled, his eyes focused on her lips, his cock poking between her ass cheeks, slipping between her thighs. "Let's go again."

She swallowed. "Go where?"

He kissed her hard. "Another thirty days."

She thought about it and slurped his tongue into her mouth, pausing just long enough to catch her breath. "No."

He froze, his body tensing next to her soft, relaxed figure. "No?"

"Not thirty. This time . . . let's make it sixty."

Her heart thudded in her chest. Her stomach rolled and turned the same way it did when she was at the top of a roller coaster. She was beyond excited. She was almost nervous with fear and arousal.

He swallowed deeply, his throat clacking, his mouth dry. His gaze grew intense. "Okay."

She smiled. "Enjoy tonight. Enjoy me, because it's going to be your last cum for a long, long time."

He sighed with anxious pleasure and did just that.

* * *

Her friend, her mentor was not forthcoming. 'He's not quite ready yet.'

'Ready for what?'

'These things should be approached gently and in stages.'

'For me or him?'

She didn't know why she continued to doubt her. She'd been right every step of the way, but still she wondered if this was the kind of relationship she wanted with Jim. Was this the type of person she wanted to be? Was it the type of person Jim wanted to be?

She distrusted her arousal. She distrusted his. She distrusted how good it felt.

tomtame
tomtame
299 Followers