I [HEART] Intercourse PA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

"Oh, Daddy -- of COURSE I can. Just keep doing what you're doing. You've got me on the EDGE!"

I kissed her on the mouth, continuing our penis-in-vagina slamfest and my urgent massaging of her clit. I felt her squeeze her legs against my neck, her pelvic muscles against my prick.

"Amanda... are you ready?" I soon asked.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, YES! I want you to spurt your seed inside me. Fill me with your cum, Daddy!"

There was no holding back from there. My balls had not forgotten how to produce their reproductive juices. I'm not sure I had ten months' worth in there, but there definitely was a massive sperm buildup. It erupted through my urethra, spewing forth into my daughter's womb. Her throbbing pussy began clenching wildly at the same time, her orgasmic convulsions milking my cock and balls even further.

It was the highest height of ecstasy I've ever reached in my life. She was a beautiful, intelligent, loving young woman -- and my little girl. Having her clinging to me, suspended off the ground, my penis firmly entrenched in her spasming vagina, was more than I could fathom. I'm surprised I didn't pass out.

I sat down on the bed, still buried in my daughter's slit. She lay her head on my shoulder, her legs now wrapped around my torso rather than my shoulders. Her feet were splayed across the bed.

I realized distractedly that I was sweating profusely. "Gotta get back in shape if I'm going to engage in these sexual gymnastics," I thought to myself.

Aloud, I said, "Amanda, you are AMAZING! You are the most wonderful girl on the face of the earth! I love you, sweetheart!"

"I love you, too, Daddy -- and I LOVE INTERCOURSE, PA -- with you!" she said joyfully.

"Been there, done that, got the T-shirt!" I joked. "But will do it again, and again, and again!"

"Absolutely, Daddy," she smiled. "And when we're done for tonight, let's snuggle in my bed and go to sleep together. Maybe you can tell me a bedtime story first -- perhaps a bit naughtier than the ones you used to tell me when I was little. And I know JUST the sleep shirt I'm going to wear to bed with you..."

THE END

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers