I Impregnated the General's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr.T
Dr.T
9 Followers

When I rose from between her legs, my face and hair were drenched in her pee. July commenced crying and whimpered in apology at me, "I never did that before and I'm sorry, but you got me so excited and I've never gone off as quickly as I just did with you. In fact Steve I haven't cum with my husband in over ten years, and I fake it when we have sex." Then I moved up over her and slid my cock back in to her hot greasy cave of joy.

She cried out, "Easy, be easy Steve, not so deep and hard." I knew she did not really mean that from my just previous experience with her, and I commenced fucking her as hard as I could. She then constantly cried out it was hurting her but not to stop. She begged me finally, "Get up on your knees and lift me upside down. I did so, and soon was "pouring" my hardness into her depths with her bare ass being nailed to my plunging, her hanging from her crossed feet from around my neck as I continued to plunder her vulva lips in mid-air. Apparently my continued pounding into her hot wetness was taking effect and she changed her mind about the violence I was offering, she--"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee HARD!" she cried! Yeah harder! Oh yes, like that only harder." I nearly strained my back as I held this beauty upside down with my cock poking nearly straight down into her depths.

I then slipped back down on my knees and I pulled July's bare legs upon my shoulders and fucked her harder than I had ever done with any slut that I put my cock too, Her body shook from the pounding I was giving her pussy and I finally squirted and shot my hot baby making cum up into her tight pussy. She had a way of working her pussy and it gripped me as I moved in and out of her slit. After I unloaded this load of hot stickiness into her belly, we just lay there, collecting our breaths and we both slipped off into dreamland, in the oneness that God made for us to enjoy. With all the cum I had shot into her, if she was in her fertile period, she had to have gotten preggie with my baby. And I largely suspected that one of the reasons that she had come onto me this weekend was that she was possibly ovulating, and I was just handy for my stud services. However, it was becoming apparent, this little Air Force wife was falling in love with me.

I awoke to find July had moved down and had started sucking on my cock. That night we fucked three times before going to sleep again. It was a good thing that I had obtained that Viagra from my medic buddy at the base hospital a few weeks previously when I had tuned up his ambulance. After I blew my load into July's throat and down her gullet, I popped one of those pleasure pills into my mouth which gave me an ongoing erection. After 3 more loads of cum shot into her tummy, I did not have any semen left.

The next morning I rolled over onto July and slid my hardness into her once more. At that time she confirmed what I had suspected all along...she WAS trying to use me for stud services. She said that she had this in mind at the beginning of our fun yesterday, but all through our Dinner and dancing last night, and then the subsequent bed games, she now felt like she wanted it to be much more than just fucking between us because of how I had treated her in our lovemaking. I told her that as far as I was concerned, that I'd give her all the babies she ever wanted, but that she'd have to figure out a way of providing for them because I could not do it on my Airman's salary. She replied that she did not think that a problem, what with the note and picture she had found in the Colonel's flight suit, and that if he caused any problems over that that he might as well kiss his Air Force career goodbye, because when she got through with him in a divorce before the Wing Commander, his ass wouldn't be worth much.

Saturday we drove around the area and then stopped at a store and she bought both of us some clothing to wear for the next two days, in case it turned cool when we went out of the motel room to eat; or if we wanted to (I picked out a short pleated black skirt that barely covered her upper thighs and a button-down white blouse to match and she picked out a kilt-like affair with a pullover sweater for me--she said she wanted me to wear something so that if she got horny when we were out in public, she could always easily get to my cock and balls as men did not wear underwear beneath those kilts) go out for the night to a night club and do any dancing. That night on the way to the motel we stopped at a liquor store and I bought a large bottle of Kosher wine and then we returned to the motel room after we ate our Dinner, and I kept her bathed in my cum and piss, with her peeing on me also, all night. We finished off that 750 bottle of wine and after about 2 hours of fucking it was beginning to "run through" us. It was a good thing that that room had two beds. We used the one we had used the first night for our lovemaking as it was all saturated with cum and pee. About 3 a.m. we got up and took a shower together and crawled back into bed in the clean one and quickly fell asleep entwined in each others limbs.

Sunday morning we woke up and I was hard as a baseball bat, thanks partially to that Viagra pill and her naked skin against me. My cock was ready and when I shoved up into her heated wetness of her cave she went off almost immediately. I moved her onto her hands and knees and getting behind her, she assumed I was going to take her doggie style like I had last night. I started to poke it into her rosebud, but she seriously objected. She said that she knew that her womb had "taken", but until the doc made it official, that she was indeed pregnant, that she wanted all my cum shot into her pussy. We continued to fuck all day and night that Sunday, making what God had created a thing of His beauty in the creation of another little Adam or Eve inside a future Mommy that was beautiful in her own right. We did not even have the energy or will to go out and eat that night.

By the time I got back to the base that next Monday morning and changed clothes to report for duty, I was fucked out.

July and I got it on every weekend, and two to three nights during the week, for the next two years. She had two of my babies, a boy and a girl, and was pregnant with the third one, when I had to be transferred to an overseas base in Korea. She never missed getting pregnant when she was ovulating--it was like she constantly had some of my sperm in her. She had threatened the Colonel with a divorce if he did not claim paternity on my kids and had made him pull the necessary strings to get me on military hops' home to her on fixed up temporary duty assignments for when our babies were born, so that when July could begin having sex again I was there to impregnate her. And while she was in the maternity ward having our baby each time, she made sure that one of her military wife girlfriends was available for me to fuck until she could begin fucking again. On one occasion I was returned to my home base to be on hand for my baby to be born to yet another of these women. July was pregnant at the time but I deposited some more of my sperm into her tummy to "make sure".

When our sixth child was born, July wrapped her arms about me as she was holding our new baby in the maternity ward, and suggested that it was about time that I got promoted to Chief Master Sergeant? With that the door opened to her room and the guy I had seen pictures of as a Lieutenant Colonel, and then a full Colonel walked in. I had never met him in person. He now was sporting a star on each of his shoulders. I saluted him and he shook my hand in congratulations of being promoted to CMSgt and being the natural father of his babies. I about fell over as he presented me with orders to a new base to be that new base's Chief Master Sergeant of all Enlisted Men of that base.

That night July and I slept in the General's bed while he slept on the couch. She wanted to try yet for one more baby....Life is good! The next morning the Mommy of the other baby I had created while July was in the maternity ward that time came by and threw her arms around the General. It turned out that she was the General's sister and she wanted to have another baby, too, by the father of her already two-year old that would be a full sibling to that two-year old. Her military husband had been a pilot of an F-102 and had been diagnosed with a low sperm count, and when she had become pregnant by me with a baby and told him he was going to be a daddy, he flew his fighter jet into the side of a mountain. My son and her had been living since then off a military pension created by the death of her husband. She proposed marriage to me and advised that my next job after retirement would be to be stud to both her and her sister-in-law on a re-occurring basis until such time neither of them could get pregnant again. She then suggested that when our daughters and her brother's daughters reached legal age, that I might think about making some children/grandchildren with them as well. Did I say that life is good?

Dr.T
Dr.T
9 Followers
12