I Install Cable for Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

A few minutes later, she turned in my direction and smiled again, this time at me. "My clammiss has never been frammissed like that. Give me a few minutes and it will be ready to be boned also." I was in no hurry and her pussy was so beautiful tht I bent over it and started licking it gently, avoiding her clit for now. "That feels good. Keep doing that and you can start to bone it in a few minutes."

I continued licking her pussy for a few minutes and I could smell some fresh juices. Although I knew they would be delicious, I left them there to perform their natural lubricating purpose when we started fucking. Lynn, still wearing her blindfold, sat up, reached out and felt my chest, then moved her hand down to feel my cock. Having found it, she licked the head briefly, kissed it and said "I see the tool is still ready for use. Help me off the work table and I will get my clammiss ready for boning."

I helped Lynn to her feet and she knelt on the floor at the side of the bed on the pillow that I had placed under her knees for comfort and to raise her pussy to a height that would match mine and would allow good penetration. After I put on my condom, I knelt behind her and opened her pussy lips with my right hand. She was wet from recent lubrication so I put my cock at the entrance to her precious love hole and pushed it gently part way in. Lynn purred at the penetration, and she purred even louder after the next push, when another two inches entered her. With the third push, my entire cock was buried in Lynn's tight, wet pusssy, with my dark brown pubic hair mingling with her blonde hair.

I pulled my cock almost all the way out and then drove it all the way back into Lynn's pussy and she cooed in pleasure. Another time I pulled my cock back and drove it forward, and this time Lynn's pussy fucked back to meet me, with a squishing sound from the lubricating juices she was producing. Over and over again, I fucked my cock into her pussy and every time her pussy fucked back to meet my cock. Lynn was moaning in pleasure aleady and I had just started boning her clammiss.

With my hands on her hips, I thrust my cock all the way into Lynn's hot. wet pussy. "Oh, God!", she exclaimed. "That feels so great. Your tool is perfect for boning my clammis. I love it." But after a few more minutes of slow fucking, she expressed doubts. "My clammis is working perfectly in this position, and your tool is boning me perfectly but I sometimes watch the television in other positions so we have to try them out also." I had been expecting this. Most of my lady friends like to change their stroke or their motion but Lynn is one of the few who likes to fuck in one position for a while and change to a new one. This means taking my cock out of her and then putting it back in from a completely different position, and is probably the result of watching porno movies where the characters do that. I don't actually mind though, since fucking Lynn is so much fun that any position is great. She hadn't asked me to passel her assel yet but she probably would once we moved and started fucking again.

She was still wearing her blindfold but she didn't need any help in getting to the new position, which was lying on her left side with her legs along the edge of the bed and at a right angle to her body. Under her hip was a pillow, which raised her ass and pussy, which were almost hanging over the edge of the bed, to a good height for fucking. I would stand on the floor and, more-or-less, fuck her pussy sideways compared to the more conventional positions. Sometimes she liked me to hold her top leg up high to produce a different sensation. Since her ass would be convenient to my left hand, I would start to passel her assel before she would have a chance to mention it.

"Sometimes I like to lie in bed like this and watch the television. Can you bone my clammiss while I am here to make sure it will work allright?" Lynn's pussy was so wet that the juices were running out and soaking the sheet beneath. I caught some on my fingers and licked it off because it is so delicious, then slowly pushed my cock into where it was wanted, and started fucking Lynn with slow, deep strokes. Because she was lying completely on her side, she couldn't fuck back very well to meet the strokes of my cock into her pussy but she was very responsive verbally.

"Oooo, yes. Yes. Ooo, that feels good. Oooo, that will work fine." This was followed by "Woooh. Yes. Oh, yes, passel my assel some more." That last exclamation was the result of my slipping my finger into her ass.

While Lynn expressed her delight by purring, moaning and occasionally murmurring how good it felt,I continued slowly fucking her ass with my finger and her pussy with my cock. My right hand had been resting on her right, or top, leg, but I moved it to hold onto her left thigh. If she wanted me to, I could fondle her clit, but I didn't consider that to be likely. Usually Lynn prefers a totally different position when she is ready to cum. My hand was there because, if I wanted to stroke more forcefully, I could hold Lynn in place and keep her from sliding across the bed. For the time being, though, I wanted to use a slow stroke and enjoy the fucking for a long time. Judging from her moans and the way her pussy was squirming when I thrust my cock into it, Lynn was really enjoying it too.

But, as I had anticipated, she wanted to use at least one more position. "My clammis is really working well here, and you are boning it first rate, but there is one other way I need it tested. I want to be sure that I get good reception every way I watch television. Lie down here on the testing area on your back." Then she moved toward the middle of the bed, pulling her pussy away fro my cock and letting less a gush of juices. She removed her blindfold also.

I lay down on my back on the bed and Lynn straddled my thighs on her knees. Her pubic hair was plastered to her body by her pussy juices and more juices were dripping out of her. She moved forward and then leaned over me and lay on top of me. Reaching underneath herself, she held my cock and guided it into the entrance to her sopping-wet pussy. "After I get my clammiss in place for boning, you can passel my assel some more. I like to make sure it is well-passeled so I can watch television properly." Then she curled her arms under mine and, with her weight on her knees and elbows, moved back until my cock was all the way in her pussy, then forward again, slowly fucking herself on my cock.

The next time she moved back, I drove my cock forward at the same speed. "Oooo", Lynn murmurred as my cock penetrated her pussy all the way. My hands were on her hips so I reached down farther, opened her lovely ass and slipped in the same middle finger. On the next stroke back, the finger penetrated her ass all the way to the knuckle, while my cock went all the way into her pussy. I bent my knees, spreading her legs more, and letting my cock penetrate a fraction of an inch farther. Lynn was already purring and, when she felt the deeper penetration, and felt the base of my cock stretch open the entrance to her pussy, she murmurred her appreciation.

Back and forth on top of me Lynn moved, and I thrust my cock deep into her pussy and my finger deep into her ass on every back stroke. Her purring was changing to pleasurable moans and, with her face next to mine, she whispered "I love the way you bone my clammis and the way you passel my assel. I'm going to have such great reception on my TV.

"I really like boning your clammis", I told her. "And my company is always glad to know that our customers are satisfied."

Lynn likes the position we were using because she controls the speed of the strokes and the depth of the penetration, and she really enjoys the full body contact, but with the back and forth motion, the contact with her clit is somewhat lacking. Both of us really love the feel of my cock going in and out of her pussy but when she is ready to cum, she needs to change her motion.

The change was not drastic. Instead of moving straight back and forth, Lynn started using a circular motion that resulted in more contact between my cock and the upper surface of her love hole, which indirectly stimulated the underside of her clit, and she sped up her strokes. I continued thrusting my cock into her pussy when she stroked back and plunging my finger into her ass simultaneously. In between her moans of pleasure, she continued whispering to me how great her TV reception would be after he clammiss had been completely boned.

We continued like this for many strokes. I could feel my climax building, and I told her "I am going to have to complete this job soon and get back to the office". She knew what I meant and changed her motion again. It was still circular but at the lowest part of the circle, when my cock was at maximum depth in her pussy, she raised her hips, dragging the top of my cock against the underside of her clit.

Lynn must have been close to cumming herself because after a few minutes of this, her moans turned to whimpers, and she came enough out of character to say "I'm going to cum". She stayed out of character, and a minute later it was "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy", and then "I'm cumming. I'm cumming", and she increased the speed of her strokes. I continued thrusting my cock into her pussy, matching the increased speed. The muscles in her ass clenched and held my finger in place but I held on to my left arm with my right hand. Lynn was no longer supported by her elbows and knees, but was lying on top of me and thrashing around. The movements of her pussy were no longer steady, but I held on tightly with my arm around her waist and continued to plunge my cock in and out, keeping as much contact as I could with her clit, for as long as she continued cumming.

Again her back arched as she climaxed, and her hips jerked violently and then she lay quietly on top of me. Two more strokes of my cock into her pussy and I ejaculated into my condom, and then we both relaxed, with her lying fully on top of me.

We lay quietly like that and then she raised her head and said "My clammis has been totally frammissed and boned. Too bad there won't be anything on television as good as what you just did to me."

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers
12