I Just Don't Know . . . Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarelyJust
BarelyJust
106 Followers

Finally, Caroline broke away and faced me. Her hands went around to my back and she found my dress's zipper. Eyes on my eyes, she slowly lowered it and removed the dress from my shoulders. I stepped out of it and did the same with her dress. She had on a beautiful peach-colored bra which pushed her ample breasts up and together. I couldn't resist. I moved to her and kissed my way down from her neck to her cleavage, breathing in a fragrance of lily of the valleys. My left hand cupped her right breast as I nuzzled my way deeper into the cleft while Caroline's heartbeat pounded in my ear. She murmured, "Oh, please, don't stop."

Never releasing contact, we tumbled backward onto the bed. Kicking our shoes off, we continued our dance, kissing and massaging. Caroline deftly removed her bra and we embraced, naked nipples mashing. Dear God, I was making out with a woman, I thought. And I was loving it.

Now Caroline gave her full attention to my breasts. For long minutes, she licked them, kissed them, and tongued my nipples as I squirmed beneath her. Then she sucked, gently at first, taking them in turn into her mouth, building the suction until I was thrashing on the bed. I barely noticed at first that her hand had arrived at the waistband of my panties, so intense was the attention that she gave my breasts. But as her fingers moved lower and invaded my pubic hair, I felt my hips rise and move into her caress. My very wet pussy lips parted as Caroline's finger slipped in. I moaned into her mouth as she kissed me, drowning in ever heightening passion. Her finger played with my lips, each rhythmic invasion going slightly deeper until she was fully inside me. I was gasping as I pulled back and begged, "Your mouth. Please . . . your mouth."

Caroline removed her finger from me, raised herself up, and slid my panties off me. She looked down at me and said, "You are so beautiful." She stood and removed her own panties, all the while looking down at me as I quite literally throbbed in passion. She looked stunning, her tanned body glistening in the soft light of the bedside table lamp. She returned to the bed, kneeling beneath me, reaching for my slightly bent knees. She gently parted them and stared at my sex which was wet and winking at her, begging for her attention.

She kissed her way up my legs, alternating soft pecks, left knee, right knee, left thigh, right thigh. By now, I was just about crying with need, my head rolling back and forth on a pillow. She slowly moved closer and I looked down just as she looked up at me, her mouth inches from her target. "Your pussy is mine," she whispered. I nodded my head up and down, unable to form words. Then, all I could see was the top of her head as her tongue found its mark.

She was brilliant. Long, slow laps from her tongue going the length of my throbbing slit. Cock-like thrusts. A finger, in and out. And, the tip of her tongue finding my clit, touching it, surrounding it, swirling, swirling. I was gone. Just gone. My hips rising to meet her wonderfully soft mouth, I heard my cries and thought, don't let this end.

"So wet. So wonderful," Caroline's voice drifted up to me. "I love your beautiful, wet pussy."

And it loves you, I thought. An orgasm was building in me and her words were the proverbial straw. Caroline felt it, too, her tongue movements becoming more urgent and two fingers now pumping inside me.

"Oh, God!" I yelled as it broke. Colors exploded in my head as Caroline pressed her mouth to me, lapping up my wetness. I was bathed in sweat as I rode a wave of such intensity that I could scarcely breath. Finally, she released her hold and backed away to look down on me.

I took a moment to regain some semblance of normal breathing. But then, I sat up, took Caroline by the shoulders and spun her down to my vacated position. "I owe you. Double," I gasped. And then I kissed her, tasting my tasting on her mouth.

I had thought of this moment for weeks. I knew that if we ever had another encounter, I would have to reciprocate. I would have to make love to a woman. Would I be able to? When the moment came, would I back away in realization that I just couldn't? Now that it was here, there was no hesitation. It wasn't abouthavingto do this. Iwantedto make love to Caroline, every inch of her, with my fingers, my mouth, my entire body.

My kisses trailed down her neck. I love having my neck kissed and it became apparent that Caroline shared this trait. Her urgent sighs reached my ear as I pecked away. My hands occupied: one caressing her breast, the other holding her hand pinned to the bed. I moved lower with my mouth. What beautiful skin she had! I visited the swell of her breasts and heard her pounding heartbeat. Then, on to her breasts, big and round with rosy, large nipples that I couldn't get enough of. I was now astride her and the sensation of my pussy rubbing against her thigh was getting me close to a second orgasm. Focus, I thought. This is about Caroline.

I slid lower. My mouth traced a path to her navel as my knees met the sheet. Caroline was swaying a bit from left to right lost in a rhythmic ecstasy. I looked up to see that her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in an expression of what could best be described as wanton lust. Hang on, sweetie, I thought. I'm going to do my best.

I took my time. I softly stroked her pussy hair with my fingers and she jumped slightly at the touch. Then I blew on it and kissed around it. There was wetness around her labia and I moved to it, licking and breathing in the womanly scent. I had worried about being put off by this but instead loved where I was and what I smelled. And then, I did it. I put my mouth on her beautiful wet cunt. I kissed it and began to lick. Circling and then licking the length of it, gently spreading her open with my fingers. I was on her and in her and I couldn't get enough. Caroline's moans were music to my ears and I lapped at her juices as I felt her throbbing below me. Her clit was exposed and it seemed to be growing, from a tiny pea to a pearl. When I made contact with it, she shrieked and begged, "Oh, yes, yes, yes! More. Please, God, don't stop!"

I inserted my index finger between her open lips. It was smooth and buttery as I found a rhythm, all the while licking away. I drank in the taste of a woman's sex and realized how thrilling it was. I tried to mimic Caroline's actions on me, but found my own approach, swirling my tongue this way and that, searching for an instinctive pattern to my movements. Then, Caroline's body suddenly went rigid and seemed to poise for a moment on the edge of a cliff. She let out a long, deep moan, a sustained note that told me she was there, she was cumming, and I was the reason, the instrument. I kept my finger inside her and kissed and licked around her pussy. As her moaning subsided, I tried to match her intensity in my actions. I had an image of a passing storm with thunder moving off into the distance as I tried to sustain Caroline's pleasure as long as I could. Finally, I slowly withdrew my finger and moved up alongside her. With chest still heaving, she looked at me and smiled a smile such as I have never seen. I stared down at her and slowly took my coated index finger into my mouth. I slowly sucked it like a lollypop keeping my eyes on hers. And then I lowered my face to Caroline's and kissed her, deeply.

* * *

We lay side by side, wordless, for several minutes. Caroline finally broke the silence. "Wow."

"Yeah, that about sums it up," I replied.

"You were amazing."

"We were amazing." I took hold of her hand with mine.

"I guess we have to go to the conference tomorrow."

"Yes, we do," I said with a smile. "But it's not like it's the whole day."

Caroline took a deep breath. "Mmm. Tomorrow is another day."

"Another day."

BarelyJust
BarelyJust
106 Followers
12