I Just Had to Have Heidi Ch. 02

Story Info
On the eve of her Wedding her Ex shows up.
4.6k words
3.62
48.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amann52
amann52
14 Followers

I Just Had to Have Heidi . . . On the Eve of Wedding (Part 2)

It was a month before my wedding and my mom called me, which is something she had done a lot of lately as she had completely taken over the wedding planning. I mean you would think it was her getting married, but I was fine with her doing all the work, it made things little less stressful for me. Since we had talked nearly every day I immediately sensed something was off. After a while, I finally came right out and asked her what was wrong.

"You got a letter for you today."

'So,' I thought, even though I had moved out over a year and half ago some of my mail still came to my parents house. I was starting to get annoyed at my mom because she was acting all weird about some random letter.

"It's from Rich . . ."

I didn't even hear the rest as my heart stopped and my privates tingled. A couple of years ago Rich and I dated, pretty serious for me. My parents had like him at the time, but their opinion soon changed when things appruptly ended between us. They had a front row seat to see my heart broke and tears. They thought it was just their daughter's first broken heart. What they didn't know was that while I did really like him, he took my virginity and fucked me in every room, bed and shower of their house. He even bent me over the kitchen table and rammed me doggie style where we ate our Sunday meal.

Not long after our magical weekend Rich and I broke up because while I loved his body and having sex with him, I felt so guilty about premarital sex that I told him we had to stop doing it. He listened to what I had to say then drove me out into the desert and fucked me in his car, which is what I really wanted him to do. He then informed me that if we stop having sex, we were over. The guilty over-came the pleasure of our love making and we broke up.

I cried and cried and cried and when I had no more tears to shed I mooped around the house for a couple of month. I thought of Rich every night and while I was angry at him, it never stopped from rubbing myself to an orgasm thinking about our weekend alone. The memory that always put me over-the-top was when I was riding him on my parents' bed.

After a couple of months my friends tried to cheer me up and set me up with the most wonderful man in the world, John. I had met him a couple of time playing softball as our companies played each other. He seemed nice enough at the time and I guess I really caught his eye because he asked one of my friends to set us up. Our first date was dinner and a movie, much like my first date with Rich, but John was the perfect gentleman. The more I got to know him the more I found I liked him. He was 12 years older than me, he never really dated growing up as he was pretty nervous around women, he was a virgin and he was completely head-over-heels in love with me. John was taller than me but he was a little over weight and while there was nothing remarkable about his looks, the more I got to know him the cuter I found him. He on the other hand, found me gorgous and told me that often, which was what I really needed at the time. I didn't feel quite the same way about him but after getting my heart broken by Rich I knew that deep down inside this man would never hurt me and would always take care of me.

After four months of dating John asked me to marry him and I was more than willing to accept his offer. Because John and I were both religious, we decided to save ourselves for our wedding night. We discussed sex on one of our earlier dates and he said he was a virgin and I just couldn't tell him that I had completely been the whore of another man and had enjoyed it so deeply that I constantly pleasured myself to the memory. So I just told him I was a virgin too.

Now mere weeks from the wedding I got a letter from Rich?

'That fucking prick' is all I could think. Yet, I was still curious; did he know I was getting married? Did he want to come to the wedding? Did he want me back? I had no idea and while my mind was going a mile-a-minute I finally snapped back to reality when I heard my mom say,

"Heidi, did you hear me? I can open it up and read it if you want."

"No mom," god I didn't want her to read that letter, "I've got to pick up some stuff over at the house later so I'll just pick it up then."

And while I did have to pick some stuff up at their house, it was nothing that couldn't wait. I just really wanted to see what Rich had to say.

Once I arrived I got the letter from my mom and as innociently as I could, made up some nonsense about having an appointment and I was off. I drove away from my folks' place but my curiousity got the better of me as I pulled over into a strip mall parking lot, opened the letter and read it.

Dear Heidi,

I hope this letter finds you well. I know we haven't talked for a while and I am sorry, that one's on me. I feel terrible how things ended between us and I just wanted to explain to you why I was the way I was and why I acted the way I did. You see when we met we were both graduating. And while you were off to your job and its leadership training program, I had nothing. No job and really no idea what I wanted to do. I know it is a corny cliché but I was a rudderless ship and that summer I fell into a depression. It was a horrible summer for me but you were my one bright spot and for that I truly wanted to thank you. After I ended things between us, a decision I made for a foolish reason and one I regret to this day.

I did eventually find a job at a publishing company. At first I did sales and other shitty grunt work but over time I worked my way up to being a writer and now I'm a columnist. My confidence grew, along with my paycheck, thank God, I moved out of my house and even dated. I know you don't want to know about my dating life but I did want you to know this, Heidi when it come to relationships and women, my thoughts always come back to you.

I don't know what is going on in your life now. I am sure an amazing girl like you has probably been swept up to by some great guy and you deserve it. But I've always felt like we have "unfinished business" and I would like to see you again. If you would like to get in touch with me, which I hope you do, please e-mail me at the e-mail address or call me at the number on the card attached to this letter. If not, I totally understand. Either way I just want you to know that you will always have a special place in my heart. I wish you the best of luck,

Always,

Rich

I cried. I was sitting in my car crying my eyes out. Not in joy but in anger. I was so pissed at Rich. Of course I wanted to hear these things, but I wanted to hear them two fucking years ago. I read the letter three times sitting in my car in front of a run downed strip mall. In every reading I felt Rich's sincerity and how he was sorry, but I also sensed his cockiness, his swagger and the weight of his personality and there was no doubt in my mind that I would get in contact with him and see him in person. Here I was, about to be another man's wife and I was wondering if I could fuck my ex one last time.

I stated at the phone number for a good 45 minutes contemplating whether to call him. My feelings were so conflicted, I was still angry at him for how he ended things between us but I still thought about him and wondered what he was up to and if he still thought of me. Obviously, he did think about me, enough to reach out and try to get back in touch. When I called him I was so nervous as the phone rang but when he picked up and I heard his voice again, it was instantly better.

Rich was both surprised and happy to hear from me. He immediately apologized how he ended things and while it was not necessary, it was still nice to hear him say that. From there we launched straight into what we have been up to, it was like we hadn't missed any time at all. I told him I was engaged and was about to get married and while he kind of kidded with me about how could I dare moved on he was supportive. He asked all about John and what he was like. I was happy to answer his questions but something odd happened when I was telling Rich about him. I wasn't talking about John as the man I had grown to know and love and how kind and gentlemen like he was. Instead, as I described him I was comparing him to Rich. I couldn't believe it, Rich hadn't been in my life for almost two years and within five minutes of me talking to him he was the bar against which I was judging all other men . . . and they were all coming up short.

We talked and talked, it was just like old times. The spark between us was still there and the next thing I knew it was 1:30 in the morning. I wasn't the last time we talked into the wee hours of the morning. We talked almost every night as I told him about the wedding and he told me about his work and the women he dated, none of whom sounds as good as me, which made me smile a little bit. It was about a week into our reconnection that I invited him to my wedding. I knew my mom would flip, but I really wanted him there, if nothing else to see what he was missing out on.

We were getting married at a Ski Resort Hotel Lodge. The wedding was during the summer, but the lodge was open and there was hiking and ski lifts and pools and a lot of other activities to keep the guest busy. The Hotel Lodge was a long and windy drive from the city below and that city wasn't much of one either. Rich got the second to last room and he told me he was coming in Friday morning, for the Saturday wedding, spending two nights and then heading back home. That would give me a chance to see him in person Friday afternoon before the rehersal dinner.

As I drove up the mountain with my mom and sisters I was so excited for my wedding. I was always told that it would be the greatest day of my life and I was starting to think that it actually would be. We checked in and I got settled in my room that I shared with my older sister. My sister and I had not been close since she married very young and started her family, but she was really great to talking to about marriage and how it was great in so many ways and difficult in others. Our talk was interrupted by her cell phone ringing, it was her husband and she took the call. I took the opportunity to check my messages and saw that I had two text messages. One from John saying he was driving up to the Lodge now and the second from Rich simply stating, "Enjoying a beer in the sun on my deck. Come join me. Rm 585"

My panties started to get wet the minute I read it. Rich was in the same building as me and I was finally going to get to see him and talk to him in person. I knew I probably shouldn't be alone with my ex-boyfriend the day before my wedding, but it made the whole meeting forbidden and even hotter. My sister was still on the phone so I told her that I had some things I had to look after and she waved me good buy as she continued to talk.

Rich's room was on a different floors and in the other wing of the hotel, but I must have covered that distance in near record time. I waited at the door for a second to catch my break and calm down a bit. I knocked and shortly thereafter he opened the door and a big smile came across his face.

"Hello Miss Heidi. Thanks for coming. You look great."

His words made me melt a little bit, but as he talked I was looking him over. I could tell that he was still the same guy I knew a couple of years ago, but the things I loved about him the most seemed to be greater now. He still had his looks but he was a little more rugged now. He had filled out a bit and had grown some muscles. He had a mysterious scare over his right eyebrow. He had a goatee and his hair was a little longer. All I could think of when I saw him was, 'Yuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy.'

"Well are you going to give me a hug or not?"

I finally snapped to and said, "Of course."

As we reached out and embraced each other. A surge or electricity went through me and I immediately realized seeing him alone in his room was a bad idea. My fear was quickly dismissed as he was the perfect gentleman. He invited me in, escorted me out to the deck where he had two adarondac chairs and a buck of Coronas in ice. We sat down, he gave me a beer and we started in on one of our great conversations. The only difference this time was that I could look at him and see his face and his new found arms as we talked. The conversation just went so smoothly and so did the beers that the next thing I knew, I was four beers in and it was an hour before the wedding walk through.

Oh God, I was so late for my tonight's activities. I quickly excused myself and Rich was completely understanding. As I almost out the door, I turned back and Rich said,

"You'll know where I'll be if you want to come over later."

I stopped for just a second before I fully understood what he was saying.

I was buzzed all the way through the wedding walk-through, but well on my way to sobering up when my sisters broke out the wine at the reherssal dinner. Thank God for the wine because all the speeches and toasts at the dinner really got quite long. John even starting to look hansome and sexy to me. The dinner was winding down and I thought I would be able to turn in for the night, but my sisters had other plans.

Unknown to me, my sisters and a few of my other friends who were already at the lodge planned a Bachelorette party for me. It was in a suite and it started off with drinking wine, a few shots and some dirty talk about boys and sex. They all thought I was a virgin and the last thing I wanted then to know was that I wasn't and the man who took my virginity was in this very hotel. I took the good natured ribbing about my lack of sexual experience in stride, but all the talk ended when we got a knock at the door and a "police officer" came in.

It is such a cliché, a cop responding to a noise complaint about a Bachelorette party. I think we all knew what was going on, but hey, I've never seen a male stripper before so I kind of curious. Being the Bride I got special seating and special attention. The stripper's body was muscular and pretty sexy and even the though the whole thing was kind of cheesy my panties were getting wet, god I need to get laid.

With all the wine and the stripper I was out of my mind with lust and I wasn't thinking about John, but of Rich. When I finally left all my friends they gave me a bad time for leaving so early but they all knew that tomorrow was my day so they understood. As I walked the long halls of the hotel I was in a daze, I was so horny and a little drunk. I just couldn't wait any longer. I thought I would go to John's room and give him a little pre-wedding surprise, but then I thought about Rich and what he said when I left.

Next thing I know I was standing in front of Rich's room and knocking at his door. The door opened and Rich was shirtless wearing only his pajama bottoms. He reached up, placing one hand the door frame and said, "I've been waiting for you. Come on in."

I came in hesitantly and walked passed Rich as he held the door open for me. I turned around and was going to explain to him how I was drunk and how horny I was and how I thought about him and our weekend, but I was getting married and nothing could happened between us. But, the minute I opened up my mouth Rich had his lips on mine and shortly thereafter his tongue was in my mouth. I was angry at him as I was buzzing hard and just wanted to hang out with him and talk with him and he was taking advantage of me.

Then I realized that this is exactly what I wanted.

Rich was half naked and stopped kissing me just long enough to lead me into his room and onto his bed. We kissed on the edge of the bed, he stopping and kissed my neck, shoulders and all around my ears. He reached down pulled the shoulder straps down on my black cocktail dress exposing my black lace bra. His attention went straight to my breast and he lifted them out of my bra and started to played with my nipples. They were so hard and I was feeling the exstisy of his touch when I felt his lips on my them. His tongue circled my nipples and then he gently bit down on my nipples. Ahh, I shuttered and felt a long slow orgasm coming over me. I was willing to just let it wash over me when he pulled away.

Rich stood up and untied his pajama bottoms. I reached up and helped them down, out sprung his massive manhood. That was the cock that I dreamed of every time I pleasured myself and even some times when I pleasured John. I wrapped my hands around it and slowly started jacking it back and forth. Looking up I saw the pleasure in Rich's face, I loved that look on him so I took his cock and feed it to my hungry mouth. After getting it completely wet I took it out of my mouth and used my tongue on his balls while slowly stroking it. Then I liked up to the head and circular motions on it before I shoved it deep down my throat. He was enjoying it so much that his knees actually buckled. I could feel his balls contracting a bit as he was about to cum when he pulled my head away from his pelvis.

"Oh my God, you have gotten so much better at that."

"I am getting married so I've had a little practice."

"Yeah," he said with a touch of regret. "But before you do . . . it's my turn to pleasure you."

And he pushed me on the bed playfully. I laughed a little but then I felt Rich's muscular hands go up my dress and ripped off my thong. Laying on my back on the bed my dress was around my waist as it was both pulled down and pushed up and my soaked thong crumpled up somewhere on the floor. With great intensity Rich dove for my pussy. During one of our conversations Rich had told me he loved eating girls out and he must have had a lot of experience because he was so good at it. I closed my eyes and I just enjoyed his tongue on womanhood. I came for the first time since my last time with Rich and when he finally brought his head up his goatee was soaked with my cum juice.

Other women might have found this disqusting but I loved that he could turn me on so much and I could do the same to him. I pulled him up to me and just kissed him and tasted me on him. It was a bit of heaven.

I pushed him off me and stood up and slid my crumpled cocktail address off. Grabbing Rich by the waist I fell back on the bed and pulled him in between my legs. He got the hint and slid his cock into my wet inviting pussy. We both felt the pleasure of the moment of connections and enjoyed it for a moment. Then he looked me right in the eyes and said, "I've missed you."

"So have I . . . make love to me."

And that is exactly what he did. He started out slowly, stopping when he was fully inside me. We just held each other longingly as he stroked in and out of me and with each pump of his piston'ing body he got faster and faster. With the greater speed came greater force and what started out as a tender slow love making session had now turned into a lustful, animalistic fucking . . . and it felt amazing.

After a long while I pushed him off me and told him to get on his back. Rich quickly obliged and I mounted him like the prize stallion he was. I reached down, grabbed his hot wet cock and lined it up with my dripping pussy before I empailed myself on it. I was so full and it reached deeply into me that it actually touched my cervix. I started rocking my hips over his cock and felt wave after wave of pleasure overcome me. I reached behind me and took my bra off and Rich's hand shot straight to my breast. He started playing with ever hardening nipples. This was a feeling that I had not felt since I had last been with Rich. I felt like this feeling was a special connection just between us that I didn't know if I wanted to share the feeling with my future husband John. I was shocked that I was thinking this way but my thoughts were quickly drowned out by an earth-shattering orgasm. All I remember was just shacking and passing out for a minute or two.

amann52
amann52
14 Followers
12