I Knew She Would Eventually

Story Info
The story of a cheating Indian wife.
2.2k words
3.29
111.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dexam
dexam
9 Followers

This story is true and only the names and places have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

We are an Indian couple from the Uk, in our early 40's and have been married for 10 years, we have 2 boys one of 18 who was from my wife's first marriage, and one age 10.

When we met originally we had an affair and she left her first husband for me, she had married very young and quickly become bored and began cheating on him and I was one of a string of affairs she had already had by the time she left him. She came clean about her past when we moved in together, but I always had the feeling she hadn't told me everything and eventually it emerged that her first child was probably not her ex husbands but one of 2 other guys who she was seeing at the same time.

At the time I was so happy to have such a gorgeous woman at my side, I didn't even think of what kind of a woman she was As she was so ready to cheat on her husband

She is literally sex on legs, and not only a beautiful face but also a body to die for, with long legs a juicy round ass with a tiny waist and juicy natural 32E's Long brown hair and very fair skin, which is the most delicious shade of light brown.I have yet to meet another woman that I still lust after as much. After 2 kids she still has the most unbelievable body, and would commonly be know as a real MILF

She has always dressed the part and I have always enjoyed and actively encouraged her to dress to show off her incredible body. I have a massive weakness for lingerie and as a result she has a big collection of thongs, lacy bras and stockings and hold ups, which she wears on a daily basis . She has always known the effect her body has on men and has always dressed in very fitted clothes with lots of tight dresses and tops to show of her tits and ass. Whenever we go out anywhere she has always got a lot of attention from other men, but had always told me she was interested in no other.

Our sex life has always been great, with us fucking and sucking anywhere and everywhere, She loves to dress up for sex and has the sweetest wettest pussy, and enjoys all kinds of sex including anal and light BDSM

I have always wondered if she got this much attention when she was with me, what happened when I wasn't around and she was at work. I used to ask her about how much attention she got and she would always brush it off and say I was being silly. But I knew if a woman like this worked in my office the men would be like dogs around her, especially the way she dresses for work often in sexy tight dresses and hold ups and little or no underwear with heels, because of this I have always been suspicious of men trying to get close to her as "friends" as this normally means they want to fuck her given half a chance.

In bed we have fantasized in the past about different scenarios and some of these got her to cum all over me very quickly when we were fucking especially the mention of me watching her as 2 really well hung guys do her at the same time, which often made her squirt all over me as we fucked. We also started using her butt plug as we fucked so she could feel both her holes being filled which she really enjoyed, Since we met she has always teased me saying she wished my cock was a bit thicker in girth as this is what gave her pussy the most intense feeling of being stretched which she loved.

She had mentioned to me before that one of the guys she was seeing before me had a very thick cock, who could make her cum at will because his cock stretched her so nicely,

She began to mention a guy who was her friend at work, who shared similar music taste to her and had lent her some cd's, she told me he was happy in his relationship and often came to her for advice when he had been arguing at home, and I had nothing to worry about

I had the feeling right from then that something was up, and over the next few months she mentioned him more, and in bed her mentioning her pussy being stretched out became more and more frequent. She was still fucking me with the same passion as ever but I had a feeling something was going on, as sometimes I would see her pack a spare gstring to take to work telling me she got really wet sometimes and needed a change of panties.

I managed to get her password for her private email which she used for non- work related stuff and would check what was going on from time to time.

One week during last summer she was on holiday and I had a quick look at her mail and found an email from her "friend" with an attached video, before I had even opened it my heart was racing as I knew it was going to be something which would make me sick to my stomach.

It was a video he had shot of himself wanking for her, I was shocked but compelled to watch the video over and over as a wave of emotions hit me all at once. My first was shock and horror that my suspicions had been confirmed that indeed she was cheating, but also intrigue as to what he had that I did not. The proof was in the video, this guy had a really thick cock with a huge pair of balls at the end of the video there was a huge stream of thick white cum from the head of his cock,, in the video it looked almost twice as thick as my cock.

I tried to figure out what to do, and in the end I decided I should just confront her straight up. When I told her what I had found she told me that she had been talking to him about men's masturbation techniques and as a joke he had sent her a video of a guy having a wank, she said she didn't even know he would do that and it probably wasn't him and she would tell him he had overstepped the line.

I listened and although I really wanted to believe her in my head I already knew what had been going on and a lot of things started to click into place in my mind.

As cliché as it sounds, I had noticed, she had started to wear her sexiest underwear to work and had made sure her pussy was extra smooth on certain days she was at work

Having denied doing anything wrong only 2 weeks later I caught her properly, as she had left her work email on view whilst she went out.

I found evidence of her infidelities. She had been seeing this guy for over 2 years, they had exchanged pictures and emails with some explicit descriptions of how she wanted to "bounce all over his fat meat".

This time when I confronted her there was no hiding place, and the whole truth came out, she broke down and confessed all from the start. She told me that they had first met at the work gym and she had noticed how he has a really fit body, and how he was always make comments about how sexy she was and how lucky her husband was to have such a sexually open wife, over time they had become friends and the flirting had started, first by email and then on messenger. Eventually they had met up and the attraction was too much for her to resist.

Although shocked and upset I began to feel somewhat turned on at the idea, that my sexy wife had taken his big thick white cock, the very same cock I had seen in his video. I pressed her for more information and told her I wanted all the details, she told me the first time they met up they had kissed in the car and then driven to a service station and gone into a disabled toilet, where she gave him a blowjob before he picked her up and fucked her hard and deep, standing up against a wall. This really shocked me but also the thought of my sexy Indian wife with her tits out and her dress around her waist being fucked in a public toilet by him was also a massive turn on

She went on to say his was the first of at least 10 meeting's, mostly they had sex in the back of his 4x4 car where she would meet him for a lunch time fuck before returning to work.

I asked her the million dollar question of why? She found it difficult to say why but deep down we both knew. Her silence spoke volumes, it was purely sex, she explained she had no feelings for him but said that when he fucked her, she felt full and stretched.

She knew it was wrong but could not help going back time after time, I pressed her further to find out what else they had got up too, and if they had used condoms. She swore they had, but knowing my wife and the fact she is on the pill makes me think otherwise, as she loves being filled with hot spunk, and often this is the trigger for her own orgasm, and explains why she would often disappear in to the bathroom as soon as she got home from work to shower.

After 2 days of deep conversations I managed to forgive her if not forget, and not to mention anything in front of the children. I realised I had developed a fascination with the sexual part of her affair and over the following days questioned her further on what had gone on. She confessed to having a "thing" for white guys, and how he would get her turned on via messenger, she said that I was right in believing that she did get hit on by guys all the time, but had never done it before, (which I don't really believe) as I know what a prick tease she can be. He always made sure he told her what clothing he would like to see her in when she came to meet him including underwear. It seemed he had almost some kind of power over her. I asked her if she gave him blowjobs regularly . At first she was very embarrassed to talk about it, but she finally opened up when we were in bed as I stroked her wet pussy she told me how she loved to play with his big white cock, as it was really thick and heavy with huge balls. And so different to mine. I asked her if he made her cum and she said no as it was too rushed but when I asked again with my fingers on her clit, her pussy creamed all over my hand and she confessed that often he made her cum as soon as he started to fuck her, and sometimes she would go back to work hardly able to concentrate, with her wet g string stuck to her throbbing pussy

I asked her if she had ever had anal with him as I know how much she enjoys it when she is turned on, she said that she hadn't but he had asked her if they could, I think she just did not tell the whole truth here, if this guy had such control over her I think he would have taken her ass if and when he chose to, when I told her this there was no answer, which made my cock twitch and start dribbling precum

She told me she often would watch him play with his cock for her whilst she rubbed her pussy, and much to my surprise that she had let him cum in her mouth a couple of times.

All the while I could feel my cock twitching as she gave me the details of what they had got up to, and by the time she touched it, I was ready to shoot streams of cum all over her. She realised how much it had turned me on and called me a perv and teasing me she told me her ultimate fantasy of having both me and him at the same time.

She hasn't seen him for over a year now (I think) and our sex life is all the filthier for the experience, she now knows that I am open to the idea of sharing her with other men, but that I need to know about it beforehand as opposed to finding out about it afterward. We are also looking at swinging as a couple as she has told me she would like to have her first bi experience, although I think there is more of an intention to find more well endowed white men.

I wish I could publish a picture of her to show you what sexy lady she is. And I will keep you updated as to what goes on in the future.

dexam
dexam
9 Followers