I Know He's a King Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had reached the shore when the Wilijies came up to Alexander. "The other way!" he yelled as he fended off blows, soon striking down the two first Wilijies. I noticed the helmet gleaming in the sun. I recognized this... I knew this... My premonition! This was my premonition, where I saw Alexander on his stallion, fighting Wilijies.

While I reflected over my memories the Wilijies had Alexander down from his horse and kneeling.

"So kill me. Just let Amram live", he pleaded.

The most vicious looking Wiliji brought his sword up to Alexander's throat. "I say we take the girl and kill you anyway", he said with a sneer.

"No!" I said before thinking. I had the attention of them all. Now was the time when I felt the little chill over my body. "Don't kill him!"

"Is he your lover boy? Isn't one king enough?" he laughed. "Got to have two kings as lovers... hmmph, human", he spat on the ground before Alexander.

"We're just here to get the girl", said one of the others. He tried to point the tip of the other guy's sword elsewhere. "We can't kill him."

"Aw, spoilsport. No king: no war to finance, isn't that right?" (I'm not sure what you mean by finance... finance what? Do you mean to pay a ransom?

"I've got a cousin somewhere who'll be willing to finance if I die", Alexander diverted.

"Shut up!"

"We've got to go now, before someone comes looking for him..."

The 'nice' Wiliji took a step toward me and picked up my dress from the ground. "Get dressed", he growled, throwing the dress at me.

I quickly pulled on the dress, trying to ignore Alexander, who was looking at me.

"Now, your majesty", the foul one said. "Tell prince Vicdaen that we've got his lady. If he wants her back, he'd better come get her." With that he punched the hilt of his sword in Alexander's neck. His eyes went upwards, and the rest of him went down.

"No!"

"Shut your mouth, or he's finished."

I tensed, but stayed quiet. 'Just go with them', I thought. 'It will be alright.'

Hopefully it would.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For this chapter I would like to say thank you too: Bob Inskeep, for giving back my imagination and enthusiasm. I wrote the tenth chapter just for you!

My editor StuckInMyCorner for a wonderful job on this chapter.

My little sister, for being so indulgent towards me. Love you!

12