I Know Melanie Ch. 03

Story Info
Melanie shares her man.
4.1k words
4.67
34.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

Saturday night was a blast. Derek, my friend Nancy and I partied at this new club downtown until closing. Derek drove, so I had Nancy just stay over, being so late and us having so much to drink. Nancy is a really hot brunette with a great body. She is a middle school teacher and makes the young boys daydream all day long about fucking her. I guarantee that as soon as they get home, they all masturbate to the photos they sneak with their cell phones. All the hours she spends in the gym pay off big for her. Nancy and I have had sex a few times, although neither of us are really lesbians; just two girls getting off with each other. I really like gripping her clit piercing with my teeth and it drives her insane. I have not shared Derek with her and the conversation never really came up yet, but I guess I would do it if Derek asked me to. I may have reservations about sharing him with another woman, but once he stuffs his big cock inside of me and makes me cum, it's impossible for me to say no to anything.

I had lots of drinks and so did Nancy. Derek had quite a few too, but being a big guy, he wasn't totally gone. We made it to Derek's house, stumbled up the walkway, and went into the living room, each of us plopping down onto the sofas. My head was spinning. Nancy lay down and completely passed out within a minute or two. I just wanted to pass out, but Derek had other plans for me.

Derek climbed on top of me and we kissed as he worked his hand under my dress and slid his fingers into my pussy. I was already wet, but now I was horny as hell. Without wasting any time at all, Derek slid my thong down my legs and off onto the carpet. He lifted himself up onto his knees and pulled his shirt off. I leaned up and hastily unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. I grabbed either side of his slacks and pulled them down with his boxers, allowing his monstrous black cock to become exposed. It was still limp, but I would take care of that in just a moment.

I moved my hand between his legs and gently wrapped my fingers around his heavy hanging balls while I placed my lips over the head of his cock. Encircling the head with my tongue, the charcoal black penis glistened in the light from my saliva. I loved sucking Derek's cock. I could barely get half of it into my mouth, but it always rewarded my tongue quickly with a stream of sweet precum leaking steadily from the tip. Derek's precum was super sweet at all times and I enjoyed the treat frequently. I positioned myself kind of Indian style as I gave Derek head. His big cock became hard rapidly and pulsed slightly each time I drew it into my mouth with suction—that's his cock's way of letting me know what a good blowjob I'm giving him. Derek pulled me away so that he could reposition me to lick my pussy. I lay down and placed my legs around his shoulders, giving him total access to my pussy. Derek took my little clitoris between his lips and gently sucked on it driving wild with pleasure. My pussy was streaming with wetness. He placed two fingers inside of me and very slowly fucked me with them. He always tortures me by going really slow, in and out of me, while focusing his attention to my clit.

It would not take long to bring me over the edge for the first time that night. Derek gently, but unrelentingly rubbed his tongue over my clit until I came. My pussy always contracts very hard when I cum, and Derek enjoyed feeling the walls of my pussy rhythmically squeezing down onto his fingers. Cum was running down my pussy lips to my asshole and was immediately lapped up by his tongue. The sensation of his tongue dragging over my asshole just ignited my orgasm further and I could barely control any of the muscles in my entire body. As I exploded in orgasm, I could only breathe and sigh out loud. All other faculties are lost and I have no self control while cumming. Derek knew this of course, and always had a devious smile on his face as I lost my mind each time he made me cum.

As I regained my senses, I glanced over to see if Nancy was awakened from my panting and breathing. She was still passed out drunk. I don't know why, but I suddenly had a mental picture of Derek grabbing her and fucking her while she just lay there. Maybe I just didn't have any blood in my head after my orgasm? Maybe it was just the alcohol. It didn't matter, because Derek was only interested in ramming his cock in and out of me right at that moment.

Derek got up and replaced his tongue in my pussy with his cock. He pressed himself between my legs and lay his cock onto my belly. He does this to excite me and show me where that giant dick of his will reach inside of me. It is one of the most erotic things to me as I look down at it like a pipe on the ground ready to be buried. Buried deep inside of my pussy, stretching the delicate walls to their limits. I grabbed his shaft with my hand and quickly guided it down to my dripping wet pussy. I just lead the way, and then Derek took over by pushing forward, deep inside of me.

"Oh god baby, that feels so good!"

"Fuck me baby! Stuff that big cock into me, please?" I asked him rhetorically.

"You're gonna take it all baby! I'm going to bottom out tonight!" Derek replied.

"Yes! Yes baby, do it! Fuck me hard!" I answered.

Derek held my ankles in his hands and lifted my ass into the air as he pounded my helpless pussy over and over again. I held my breasts in both hands and looked at my legs held high in the air and Derek's huge cock going in and out of me. He fucked me until I came again, and then continued on until finally announcing that he was ready to come.

"Here it comes baby! You ready?" he asked as if I had any choice.

He let go of my ankles and lay on top of me, pressing into me with his full weight. His black skin contrasting with my pale white flesh was intensely erotic. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body, trapping him inside of me. Derek thrust into me several more times and then pressed his lips to my ear.

"Close your eyes baby. Here it comes" he whispered into my ear.

All I could do was let out a tiny whimper of intense pleasure.

"Yes!" I whispered softly back.

Derek rammed his cock deep inside of my pussy as he exploded into orgasm. His cock spewed his huge load of sperm into my womb with violent contractions and muscle twitching. His muscular arms wrapped around me, his hands tightly gripping onto my ass, spreading it to force himself as deeply as possible inside of me. My little pussy's grip around his penis was so tight that I could actually feel his cock pumping his cum and triggered my orgasm once more.

After Derek's semen had finishing coursing through his cock and saturating my pussy, we lay on the sofa together, kissing passionately. We both had gotten what we wanted and were completely wiped out from the activity. He removed his cock from my pussy and his sperm ran out of me onto the upholstery. I didn't have the energy to even get up after being drained from all of my orgasms, so I just lay there like that with Derek's cum seeping out of me all night. I passed out as soon as I closed my eyes right there. Derek climbed onto the other end of the sofa and fell asleep too.

When the light of morning filled the room, I awoke from my sleep to find Derek missing. Nancy was gone too. I got myself up and found my ass to be soaking wet. Derek's cum had leaked out of my pussy all night and had saturated the sofa under me. It was kind of gross, but as I reached my hand down to my pussy, I smiled and thought of the outrageous fucking Derek and I did hours earlier.

I'll never complain about having his precious sperm inside of me. I just love it when guys cum inside of my pussy. Partly due to the slight danger of getting impregnated, but mostly because of the luscious feeling of a man filling me with his semen. There's just something special a guy having his orgasm inside of you, like you're sharing his orgasm or something. Well I sure did. I think I came as the first drop of sperm hit the wall of my cervix. Ever since my first black guy, I practically beg for my pussy to be flooded with that hot, black baby syrup on each occasion. Describing how it feels for a white woman to receive a black man's sperm inside is impossible; a girl can only feel the sensation for herself. It has become my obsession.

I got up, slipped my dress back on, and made my way through the house following the voices I heard. I found Nancy and Derek in the kitchen making coffee.

"Sleep ok baby?" Derek asked me.

"I think I slept fine" I replied.

"Nancy, you totally passed out as soon as you hit the couch!" I told her.

"Yeah, I guess I did. All I know is I could really use some coffee right now!" she answered.

"I'm going to take a shower. Save me a cup you guys!" I said to both of them.

On my way to the bathroom, I got the strange feeling about that day being the day Derek and Nancy would have sex. I don't know why I thought that, but instantly, it was all that was on my mind. I suppose it would be ok, after all, Nancy's my good friend and she and I fucked many times. Derek was really only interested in me, so even if they had sex, it wouldn't change that.

I showered and then grabbed one of Derek's t-shirts and put it on. After combing my hair out, I returned to the kitchen. Nancy and Derek were sitting at the table drinking their coffee. Derek had poured me a cup and placed it at the spot next to him.

"Thank you baby. Wow! That's delicious" I remarked, both of them nodding in agreement.

"Nancy, did you hear us having sex last night?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. I didn't hear anything. My head was spinning, and then I fell asleep. I really can't remember much." Nancy said.

"I knew you guys would start fucking and I may even have liked to watch, but I just couldn't stay awake no matter what." She added.

"Would you like to have sex with Derek?" I asked seriously.

The room was silent. Nancy and Derek both had blank looks on their faces. Obviously, I got their attention.

"Do you think I want to fuck him Melanie?" Nancy asked.

"Well, I know that you think he's a hot guy and you know that he's great in bed. Even if I didn't tell you every detail, you can plainly see from the outline in his underwear that he has a huge cock" I continued.

The look on Derek's face was adorable. I embarrassed him a little and he felt a bit awkward. There I was having a detailed conversation about him and his cock with my girlfriend, as if he wasn't even there.

"Wait a minute you two. Don't I have any say in the matter?" Derek replied.

"Come on honey. Admit it. I've caught you looking at her before. Look at her! She's a complete hottie and you know it. Are you telling me that you wouldn't fuck her, even if I were there too?" I asked him.

"I guess if you were there. Nancy, what do you think? You want to do this?" Derek asked Nancy.

"Sure! I'd fuck you. I'd do it if Melanie didn't mind" Nancy answered.

All of us just looked at each other with smiles on our faces. I was ready for this and so was Nancy. Derek was always ready. I guess I set the whole thing in motion with those comments.

The three of us got up from the table and moved into the living room. Derek and I followed Nancy, while he put his hand onto my ass as we walked. Nancy was still wearing her top from the night before. She had taken her jeans off sometime this morning. She was wearing cute blue panties with lace around the edges. Just looking at her made my mouth water, that super fit figure of hers. Nancy has a perfect ass. Her cheeks are round and right where they meet at the top, just at her lower back, two large dimples in her skin are visible. She is just so cute, that I knew Derek would jump at the chance of ramming his big cock into her. All that jazz about it having to be ok with me was completely for my sake, I knew that. He only said that because he didn't want to upset me. I'm a pretty girl too and my body is fantastic, but another woman is another woman to men. They all just wanted as many as possible and this is no exception. I was anxious to find out what Derek would do to Nancy first.

Nancy sat down on the sofa and parted her legs for him. Derek got down on his knees and moved between her legs, pushed her panties to the side, and began sucking on her lips. Nancy had her head back and her eyes closed. I knew that she was absolutely enjoying herself. Derek licked her clit and smiled like a little boy when he saw her clit piercing. He wasted no time and began gently tugging at it with his teeth driving Nancy toward orgasm. Nancy loves when you play with her piercing. She says the feeling is so strong that it goes directly up her spine when it is touched. It wouldn't take much work for Derek to make her come.

"Yes! That's it baby! Just like that! Please don't stop!" Nancy moaned to Derek.

He didn't stop. Derek kept moving his tongue in a circle, around her clit, until Nancy cried out.

"Ohhhhh yeaaahhhh! I'm cumming, cumming!!!"she yelled.

Her body began writhing with pleasure and she arched her back in response to all of his stimulation. Nancy's facial expressions were beautiful as the waves of pleasure shot through her body. Her open mouth released her moans of ecstasy, while her eyes rolled back into her head completely. She was in another world. It was wonderful watching her come for him like that. Derek had his hands around her waist holding her on the sofa so that he could continue. With her orgasm slowly subsiding, she reached out and grabbed Derek's midsection, yanking his shorts down.

"My god Mel! It's huge!" Nancy said.

"What did I tell you?" I replied.

"Put that inside me baby! I need you to fuck me now!" She commanded Derek.

Only because she was my best friend could I bear to hear another woman speaking to my boyfriend like that. Nancy completely blanked me out of her mind and was in total lust for Derek. I knew that she couldn't control herself. It wasn't her fault; it was just Derek. His large black physique is overwhelming to the senses. She could not have resisted, nor could I.

Nancy lay back into the sofa and spread her legs wide open for him. Derek, grabbing a hold of her legs just under her knees, pulled her towards the edge of the cushion and within inches of his large, fully erect cock. He held himself just below the head and then began to part her pussy lips with it. Nancy's light pink pussy lips draped the dark brown cock head as it pushed forward into her body. Derek's cock was shining from her juices as they coated it more and more with every inch it traveled, deep inside of Nancy.

I moved myself onto the floor behind them and reached out to Nancy's pussy and started massaging her engorged clit. As Derek progressively fucked her harder and deeper, pussy juices were flowing out of her body and formed a small river going down to her asshole and up her back. Derek was ramming his cock into her viciously and Nancy was bucking her hips against him following his motions. Derek, no surprise, was only encouraged by her movements and pounded her poor little pussy with increasing force. She moaned and cried out loudly with only the rhythmic stutters in her voice from Derek's impact against her hips.

"Oh god! Fuck me baby! Give it to me baby!" Nancy shouted.

I was lying next to Nancy and as she turned her head to me, our lips met and began to French kiss. I held one of her breasts in my hand and softly caressed it, adding to her already maximal stimulation. As both of us glanced down between her legs, we witnessed the amazing perspective of hers and Derek's lovemaking. Nancy's stomach was actually moving up and down as his large cock made room for itself with each thrust inside of her. It really was totally erotic. Nancy is a bit more muscular than I am, and her tummy is just a little tighter, enabling us to see this occur. It was incredibly provocative.

I knew that Nancy was approaching another orgasm fast and by the look on Derek's face, he wanted to explode at any moment. I slid back down onto the floor, behind the two again. As Derek continued to impale himself into her pussy, every muscle of her ass shook from the impact. His balls were smashing against her asshole, creating a snapping sound from all of her wetness there. The sounds of her voice yelling with pleasure filled the room.

Derek became more aggressive with his assault and said he was going to cum. Nancy begged him to cum inside of her and he was about to accommodate her wishes. We all knew each other, so obviously, there would be no barriers between her pussy and his cock. She would receive the millions of black sperm deep inside of her, just as I had hours earlier.

With a few more thrusts he yelled out loud.

"I'm cumming now, here goes!"

He forced his cock into her pussy as deep as possible and released his semen inside of her body. Practically in an orgasmic state the whole time, Nancy climaxed again with another huge orgasm right at the moment the first blast of sperm from Derek's cock landed inside of her pussy. The sight of this was truly amazing. I watched up close as the involuntary muscles below his balls pumped repeatedly, sending the sperm out of his body and into hers, while her simultaneous vaginal contractions squeezed around his big cock steadily, as if to help milk every drop of semen into her pussy. Derek's orgasm slowly subsided, while Nancy's beautiful little hairless, pink pussy continued to clamp onto that big black cock until finally the spasms slowed down and her pussy again gently molded itself around his cock, air tight.

As the two of them lay there for a while, Derek's huge load of cum began to seep around Nancy's pussy lips as his cock softened, and run down to her asshole finally soaking into the sofa cushion. I have to say that was the most intensely erotic sight I ever saw; Nancy's pale colored skin covered by my Derek's ebony flesh. I finally got to see what I looked like when I had intercourse with black men.

Every muscle contour was visible through the toned, sensuous black skin and the sweat droplets covering his back and running down his sides were driving me wild with fantasies. I imagined myself in Nancy's place at that moment, having felt Derek's powerful sex drive many times. It was great being able to see them and being intimately familiar with every sensation she was experiencing then. His heavy weight and strong grip on her body. The stretching and filling sensation of his huge cock deep inside of her pussy. And the intense orgasmic pleasure she felt from the feel of his warm sperm filling up every crevice of her womb. I thoroughly enjoyed myself as I watched and masturbated to orgasm during their lovemaking session.

Being the little nasty girl I was, I had Derek climb off of Nancy so that I could lick his cum from her pussy. What a slutty thing to do, but my body ached with desire after watching them go at it. I moved over to the sofa between Nancy's legs and put my face into her pussy. She gently placed her hands on the back of my head to hold me in her crotch. Her pussy was soaked with her cum and his. Both flavors were instantly recalled by mouth tongue as I lapped up the juices. Nancy's sweet juices mixed with Derek's salty sperm were indeed a treat. Nancy resumed her moaning as my tongue made its way up and down the slit between her lips and onto her clitoris. I licked my way down to her perfectly hairless asshole, scooping up a large dollop of Derek's cum onto my tongue. I pulled as much of the liquids into my mouth as I could and swallowed them down. My face was shining from the wetness and a strand of semen clinged to my chin, just below my lower lip. As I got up from the floor, I pulled Nancy up by her hand. She wrapped hers arms around my neck and began tongue kissing me. After sharing the fluids of hers and Derek's lovemaking for a few moments, she ran her tongue over my chin, catching the strand of Derek's cum onto it, then swallowing it down selfishly with a big grin on her face.

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers
12