I Know Who You Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

I looked down to the photo of the women on the cover. She was buxom and pretty, but looked like every other woman who appeared on the cover each month. Alison must have noticed me looking at the picture of the model because she commented.

"She's pretty, isn't she?"

"Yeah..." I answered, although without much enthusiasm.

Alison laughed."You don't sound too sure if it. Don't tell me you're playing for the other team, little brother."

"No, I like girls," I laughed "she just seems...plastic."

My sister took a look at the magazine cover then her eyes met mine. She seemed confused.

"Not into blondes with big boobs? I thought all guys were."

"No, that's a myth," I asserted "guys go for all sorts of types."

"Like redheads...?"

Alison's tone of voice was more than simply questioning. It was teasing. Flirtatious. It sent a rush of excitement through me that ended in my hard cock.

"Well, sure... of course." stammered.

"Even if they don't have big boobs?" she prodded.

I felt my eyes dart down to my sister's chest and I forced them back up to her face. She had an impish smile.

"Yes... guys are attracted to more than boobs, you know. Some like legs or butts -- even feet." was my cautious reply.

I wasn't sure where the conversation was headed but I was beginning to enjoy it.

"Then I guess there's still some hope for me." she remarked, then let out a shy laugh.

I felt my mouth open, but clamped it shut. I wanted to say something to reassure Alison, to assuage her insecurity, but realized that anything would probably would sound inappropriate coming from her younger brother. I shifted my knapsack on my shoulder again and avoided her eyes.

"What?" she blurted out, sounding excited.

"Nothing. I answered, almost in a whisper.

"No. What were you going to say, Andy?" Now she was more insistent.

"Nevermind." I mumbled.

Alison stood up and walked over to me. I took a step back as she approached. My eyes were drawn to her stiff nipples and my mind was filled with the precious few glimpses of them I had gotten the other times she had worn that dress.

"No... I want to know what you were going to say. I can take it." Her voice was soft with a hint of nervousness.

"I... I was going to say that there's more than some hope for you -- a lot, I mean." Once the words were out of my mouth I wished I could have drug them back in. I feared I had been too direct.

Alison smiled. Her reaction was unexpected and it relieved me. I was unsure how much honesty she was prepared for about how she looked coming from me.

"So, I look okay then?" she asked.

I laughed. "Better than okay."

"Do you know how long it's been since a guy asked me out?"

"No." I answered, shaking my head.

"Me either," she laughed "it's been so long I can't remember."

I let out a laugh, mostly out of nervousness.

"Pretty girls seldom get asked out. Most guys think that they either already have boyfriends or they're way out of their league, so they don't bother asking." I explained.

Alison contemplated my theory, then gave a weak nod as if agreeing. A smile formed on her face. She seemed more pleased than amused.

"So, you think I'm pretty then?"

I squirmed, but felt that admitting to thinking that much as acceptable.

"Sure. Of course. Everyone does. "I told her.

Alison's eyes widened a bit and her head jerked back in a gesture of surprise. Her eyes narrowed as she thought.

"Even though I don't have big boobs like the girl on the cover of Cosmo..."

"Pretty is how a girl looks from the neck up, not below it." I explained.

Once more my sister's eyes narrowed as she contemplated my comment.

"No guy has ever told me that before." she said.

"Well, that's how I look at it. Most guys too." I said.

"I can't believe I'm learning about sex from my little brother."

Alison let out another laugh. This time it was brassy, almost lewd. I blushed, but grew more turned-on.

"I know more than I let on." I bragged, trying to sound enigmatic, experienced -- although I was far from it.

Alison moved around beside me. She draped her arm around my shoulder and pressed herself to my side. Her body felt soft and warm on mine. I could see her cleavage down the front of her dress. My eyes lingered on my sister's breasts for a while, until I realized she noticed me staring.

"Maybe you could teach me a few things, little brother." Alison's voice had taken on a husky, aroused tone that thrilled me.

"I... I don't know..." I said, my voice faltering.

Alison's arm was still around me. I felt her breast rub over my left arm. I looked down to it. She tilted her head down and her eyes followed mine. She smiled and her breast brushed my arm again. This time I knew it was deliberate because I felt her hips move against me too.

"I always feel sort of nervous when I wear this dress. I don't dare wear it around town anymore." she commented.

"Why?" I asked, although I had surmised the reason why.

"Because it shows a little more than I want to." she answered.

"Well, how much do you want to show then?" I retorted with a laugh.

Alison's eyes moved down to her chest again. "Not quite this much. You could probably see my nipples if I bent over."

I never answered, but the look on my face betrayed me. Alison giggled.

"You're probably thinking that it doesn't show enough, aren't you?" she spat out, seeming delighted to flirt with me.

"I... ah... no... you're my sister..." was my weak defense.

Alison seemed to feed off of my agitation. She giggled and tugged me to her.

"I know I'm your sister, Andy," she said "but you already said that I'm pretty."

"Yes, but that's different."

Alison grew silent as she thought, then grinned. "Maybe I need to ask if you think I look good from the neck down then."

I clenched my jaw, awaiting the inevitable.

"Well...!" My sister gave me a shake to prompt my reply.

"You look good." I told her with a nod.

Alison leaned into me and kissed my cheek. The feeling of her breasts on my arm and her soft lips pressed to my face was almost sensory overload. I hadn't felt such a wonderful feeling in a long time. My face felt warm, but I knew it was from arousal rather than embarrassment. I gave her a smile.

"Thanks, little brother. You always make me feel pretty." she said in a hushed voice.

"I'm going to check my email and maybe work on some homework before supper." I said, breaking the charged silence in my sister's bedroom.

"Okay." Alison smiled, watching me leave.

My thoughts were too scattered to concentrate on beginning my new story. Plus I decided to wait till later in case Alison came in my room. She was about the last person whom I wanted to discover me writing.

Once everyone had gone to bed and the house was quiet I began writing my second story. This one also involved a young man who harboured feeling of lust for his older sister. For the sake of variety I didn't create a female character which such strong resemblance to Alison, although I did describe her as a sexy girl, slender, with auburn hair and dreamy brown eyes, much like my sister.

I could have probably stayed up all night and finished my story -- I wanted to, actually -- but I knew I had to get some sleep because I had classes the next morning. I saved my story, then went to bed.

Chapter 4

It was a good thing that I went to bed the night before when I did. I realized the next day that I probably should have gone sooner. I was groggy throughout most of the day. I found it difficult to focus on school, but I attributed that more to my thoughts of Alison rather than lack of sleep.

After supper that evening I went to a friend's house. We watched a movie and listened to music. It was good for me to socialize and get my mind off of Alison and my story ideas for a while.

Alison had gone out as well. By the time I arrived home my parents had gone to bed but Alison was not home yet. I sat down at my computer and resumed writing my second story.

I had been home for about an hour when I heard Alison arrive home. Immediately my heart began to race. I closed my text editor and surfed to a music website in case she joined me in my room. When I heard her knock at my door I was glad I had stopped working on my story.

Alison came in and eased by bedroom door closed as to not wake our parents. She sat down on my bed to my left.

"What ya up to?" she asked.

"Nothing, just surfing." I told her.

My sister gave me a wily smirk and glanced at the screen of my monitor.

"You mean looking at porn..." she said, sounding more serious than teasing.

"There's porn on The Internet?" I spat out, then laughed.

Alison clamped a hand over her mouth to muffle her laugh.

Despite my best efforts I found it nearly impossible to take my eyes off of my sister. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a white blouse. Her blouse was snug enough over her chest for me to notice how her breasts pushed out at it.

"What did you do tonight?" I asked.

"Megan and I went out for a few drinks and some girl talk. What about you?"

"I hung out at Josh's place for a few hours."

Alison nodded, but she didn't seem to really hear me.

For the next half hour or so my sister and I talked, but it seemed rather awkward -- at least to me. It could have just been my perception though, brought on by me being horny and nervous around Alison. When she got up and said she was going to bed I was almost relieved. As much as I enjoyed time spent with my sister there was something about her pensive glances at me that unnerved me.

I had wanted to continue writing my second story, but by the time Alison went to bed it was getting late. I needed sleep.

Over the next several days I continued to write my story -- composing bits and pieces when I found time alone, usually after everyone had gone to bed. Once I had submitted it I waited almost a week before I began checking to see if it had been approved. I was anxious and impatient. Finally the day came. I read my story at the website with a proud smile on my face the whole time.

Alison was my muse. I had incorporated her visit to my room that night in part of my story, with a liberal amount of embellishment. In my story the female character, Cindy, visited her brother's room one night after their parents had gone to bed to borrow a CD. She wore jeans and a pink blouse, similar to the one my sister had been wearing that night, with one exception: Cindy's blouse was unbuttoned enough for her brother, Brian, to see her cleavage. Cindy caught her brother leering and was excited by the forbidden nature of the situation. She ended up flashing her breasts to her younger brother. Eventually their teasing and dalliance culminated in them having sex in the last few paragraphs.

I was pleased with my story. I knew it was rather cliched, but I reminded myself that I had to crawl before I could run. Hopefully in time I would devise more original plots. I was more concerned with realistic-sounding dialogue and creating tension.

The day after my second story appeared I checked my email, hoping for Feedback. It was a Wednesday and I had gone up to my room before supper. I drummed my fingers on my desk, waiting for the page to load.

There were three messages for me. I smiled and clicked on the first one. It was positive. The sender said that my writing had improved since my first submission. The second email was not so approving. The writer said that he had read other stories much like mine, although mine was at least well-written, if not very imaginative. I winced, but admitted to myself the criticism was well-founded. When I opened and read the third email my brow furrowed and I leaned forward, reading the anonymous Feedback once more.

I thought you liked the blue dress better than the white blouse....?!

I read the message again to make sure I wasn't mistaken. In my story Cindy had worn a pink blouse. My sister was wearing a white one that night in my room.

"Alison...?" I mumbled to myself as I leaned back in my chair.

That night and the next day I pondered my next move. I could have shown my sister the emails and asked if she sent them. That was far too risky I decided. There was no way I could absolutely prove it, despite the strong evidence, since they were from someone who chose to remain anonymous. Confronting Alison would mean that I would have to reveal that I had written those stories and also admit to my lust for her. I was trapped. The best I could do was play along in this game of cat and mouse. If Alison wanted some intrigue, I was game.

Chapter 5

Tony watched his older sister munching on the slice of watermelon pinched between her dainty fingers. The juice ran down her knuckles towards her palm. Tony imagined it was Sara's pussy juice, or even his cum on her hand. His cock was hard as he observed Sara.

"I'm all sticky with juice, baby brother." Sara said, holding up her hands for Tony to see.

"I bet you've been juicer than this before though." Tony told his sister.

Sara got up and began washing her hands off at the sink. She never heard Tony as he crept up behind her. When she felt her skirt being tugged up her thighs she turned around.

"It's not the juice on your hands I want." Tony said.

"Maybe you could teach me a few things, little brother." Cindy said as she ran her hand up the inside of Tony's thigh towards his thick manhood.

"I know more than I let on." her brother replied as he rubbed her pussy through her panties.

I read the words I had typed, smiling to myself. More than ever I was in a hurry to finish this story and have it posted. If only I could be a fly on the wall and see Alison's reaction when she read it -- assuming the emails had been from her, which I had. This story would be a litmus test of sorts -- my attempt to draw my sister out and make her either admit that the anonymous Feedback was from her, or feel confident enough to become more obvious with her flirtation with me.

That Thursday evening while my parents watched television and Alison was out with friends I completed my story. After putting it through spell check and reading it over twice I submitted it. I leaned back in my chair with a smug grin.

I went downstairs to watch television with my parents for a while before they went to bed. I was sitting alone on the couch when I heard the sound of a car door slamming shut coming from the yard, followed by people talking and laughter. A few minutes later Alison walked in the living room.

"Hey, how was your night?" I asked.

"Good. A few of us went out to see a movie, then get some pizza." she said.

"Sounds like fun."

Alison dropped her purse on a chair and sat down beside me. There was one of those crime shows about profilers on TV but I stopped paying attention once my sister joined me. Alison was wearing a thin paisley skirt that left her knees bare and a red t-shirt. It clung to her chest and I could see the outline of her bra strap against it.

"So is that guy the serial killer?" she asked, pointing towards the TV.

"No. He's a cop. Don't you ever watch this?" I shook my head and chuckled.

Alison kicked her shoes off and crossed her legs. Immediately my eyes moved to my left and up her leg to her thigh. Her skin was smooth and looked soft. I folded my arms on my lap to hide my erection.

My sister seemed more interested in the crime drama than I was so I kept quiet. The silence between us made me nervous. It also allowed my mind to wander and fill with forbidden thoughts. When a commercial came on Alison got up from the couch and turned towards me.

"I'm going to get some pop. You want one?"

"Yeah... thanks." I replied.

Alison returned with two cans of Pepsi. She handed one to me, then knelt down on the couch. She tucked her heels under herself, facing me. Her eyes moved down to my lap as she took a drink from her can. I noticed that her knees were parted slightly. Not far, but enough for me to be able to see her inner thighs a few inches up her skirt.

"Do you like my skirt?"

My sister's voice pulled my mind back to reality. I realized that I had been staring at her legs.

"Uh... yeah." I grunted, raising my eyes to her face.

Alison smirked.

"Or was it my legs you were looking at?"

I gave my sister a guilty smile.

Alison leaned over and put her can of Pepsi on the coffee table. She had a sexy smile on her face as she looked at me for a moment, then pinched the fabric of her skirt between her fingers. She tugged at it. I watched as the hem of her skirt slid up her thighs inch by inch, exposing more and more soft skin. Alison never took her eyes off of mine the whole time. Once her skirt was almost gathered around her hips she opened her legs wider. As her tender thighs parted I saw her red panties. They were pulled taut over her mound. A few inches above the outline of her lips was a V-shaped section of lace. Through it I could make out a thin strip of dark hair. I stared at my sister's crotch. My mouth felt dry and my cock was as hard as it could be.

"Say something." Alison's voice either sounded nervous or horny -- I wasn't sure.

"Wow..." I said in a long breath.

"You're the first guy to see me there in quite a while." she said.

"Thanks... I mean... you look good." I raised my eyes to my sister's and let out a faint, nervous laugh.

Alison smiled and looked down at herself. "I like these panties. They make me feel sexy," she said "it would have been a waste wearing them and not letting someone see."

"I'm glad it was me you showed them to," I said "I'm sure lots of other guys would love to."

"Thanks." Alison had a warm smile on her face and it seemed as though she was thinking. "You always make me feel so pretty, Andy."

"That's 'cause you are."

Alison leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She kissed my cheek and held on to me. She was kneeling beside me. My eyes wandered down to her panties again. Her thighs were wider apart now.

"If you weren't my brother my panties might be off by now." he whispered in my ear.

"Don't let that stop you." I replied with a bold chuckle.

Alison leaned away. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a bashful look.

"We can't. You know that, Andy." she said, sounding regretful.

"Yeah... mom and dad are upstairs." I replied.

"It's not just that," she said "it wouldn't feel right."

"How does it feel right now?" I asked.

"Good." she admitted, then sighed. "I just wonder how it would feel tomorrow, or in a month, or a year. It could really mess things up between us, you know?"

I nodded. I knew my sister might be right. Things aren't always the way you imagine them in your mind and sometimes we discover we've made mistakes that we can't ever rectify.

Alison was stroking my back as she held onto my shoulder. She had leaned away from me so she could watch my expression. Her skirt had slipped down a few inches but most of her thighs were still uncovered. I reached my hand out and ran it up the outside of her left thigh. As my fingers glided up towards her hip I waited for her to stop me. She didn't. Her only response was to smile. I stroked her leg a few more times then grew bolder. I slid my hand up her hip, over her panties. They were whipsy and soft. I hooked my finger in them and gave them a slow tug down. Almost immediately I felt my sister's hand on mine, halting me. She gave it a squeeze.

"No, Andy," she said "we can't."

"Okay... I'm sorry." I said.

"No... it's okay... I'm not mad. It's just that mom and dad are upstairs and... I'm confused."

I pulled my hand from under my sister's skirt and rested it on my lap. I looked up at her and nodded.

"It's not that I haven't thought about it and right now... let's just say my body is ready, but my mind isn't. Does that make any sense?"

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers