I Know Who You Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers

"Yes. Lots." I said.

"Good." Alison seemed relived. She hugged me tight and kissed my cheek.

Alison moved away and leaned back on the sofa. She tugged her skirt down and gave me a shy smile. I reached out and held her hand.

"I'm going to go to bed," she said "but I don't want you thinking that I'm upset or anything, so don't feel like you should avoid me tomorrow or whatever."

"Okay. Good."

I was very relieved because I probably would have been very sheepish around my sister the next day if not for her words of reassurance.

Alison gave me another quick kiss on the cheek then went upstairs.

I listened to the sounds of footsteps and doors closing upstairs. After the house grew silent I went up to my bedroom. While I lay in bed that night masturbating as I thought about Alison I wondered if she was doing the same thing, just across the hall.

Chapter 6

The Wednesday afternoon I discovered that my newest story had been approved. I was relieved. Next I would have to wait to see if Alison had sent me any Feedback. I was far more concerned with her comments than those of the other readers at this point.

That evening I went to Josh's house. We watched television and listened to music like we normally did. By the time I got home my parents had gone to bed. I noticed that Alison's bedroom light was on as I walked up the driveway.

Being as quiet as I could I went up to my bedroom. I eased the door shut, then turned on my computer. My heart was beating hard while I waited for the Hotmail page to load. I smiled when I saw that I had two emails. I opened he first one and read it quickly. When I opened the second email and read it I felt my cock harden. I read it again as my smile grew wider.

Your stories make me so wet, Andy.

The only thing that prevented me from getting up and stealing into my sister's room at that moment was the fact that our parents were sleeping just down the hall. I read the email again. I ran my hand over my hard cock through my jeans as I imagined Alison rubbing herself as she read my stories.

I turned off my computer and went to bed. After I finished masturbating I contemplated my next move. It would be a bold one.

Chapter 7

That Thursday morning I was only present at my classes in body only.My mind was elsewhere. I kept checking my watch, wishing I could speed up time. Once my final class was over I caught the bus home.

I practically ran from the bus stop and up our driveway to the house. It was almost one o'clock. Mom and dad would not be home from work for at least four hours or more.

Alison was not in the kitchen when I walked in. I checked the living room. It was empty. My cock was hard and ready for anything as I climbed the steps. Alison's bedroom door was open. She was sitting at her computer with her back to me.

"Hi, little brother." she said, but did not turn around.

I walked over to my sister and stood behind her chair. On the screen of her monitor was the second page of my newest story. Alison was wearing a dark pink tank top and a short red skirt. Her hands were on her lap. I put my hands on her shoulders and ran them up and down her bare arms. Her body stiffened a bit then she relaxed.

"Do my stories really make you wet?" I asked.

Alison swiveled her chair around to face me. She looked at the bulge in my jeans for a moment then moved her eyes up to mine. She either looked shy or frightened.

"Yes." she whispered.

"Like now?"

Alison nodded.

"Show me." I said.

"Andy... we shouldn't..."

I knelt at my sister's feet. I placed my hands on her bare knees and slid my hands up her thighs, watching her skirt move up towards her hips. Alison's arms were limp at her sides as she watched my hands on her. I stared at her panties. They were white and cut high around her hips. My hands slipped down her silky thighs to her knees. When I tugged at them I felt my sister's muscles flex, resisting me. I kept up the same easy pressure, but did not increase it. Soon she relaxed and I eased her thighs open wide. The outline of her lips showed through her panties and I wondered if she had been touching them before I arrived home. When I saw the small dark spot on the cotton I was sure that she had been. I bent down and kissed my sister through her panties. She giggled and shifted her hips.

When I hooked my fingers in Alison's panties and slipped them down her hips I heard her gasp. I waited for her to stop me but she didn't. She lifted up off of the chair to allow me to slide them down. I tugged at my sister's damp panties and slipped them over her bare feet. I brought them up to my face and inhaled, locking my eyes on her.

"You smell so good..." I said, almost moaning.

"Thanks." My sister's cheeks were rosy and I wondered if it was from arousal or embarrassment.

I dropped Alison's panties to the floor and put my hands on her knees. I stroked her thighs, then moved my hands back to her knees. I pushed outwards. She offered no resistance this time.

Alison's lips were full and glistened with her juice. I watched hem open a bit for me as I spread her legs further apart. When I leaned forward and glided my tongue up them towards her swollen, pink button she moaned and held my head in her hands.

"Oh, shit... Andy..."

I pressed my thumb to my sister's wet pussy and opened it wider, then ran my tongue up it again, pressing down harder. She began to moan and slid forward on the chair.

When my lips found her clit and I began sucking on it Alison was grabbing handfuls of my hair and pushing her hips towards my mouth. She smelled and tasted wonderful. I slipped my hands under her firm ass. I grabbed it hard and began to work my tongue into her tight pussy. My nose rubbed her clit and she cried out.

"Oh god... you're so good at that, little brother." she cried out.

My tongue was swirling around my sister's clit. I had pushed a finger in her and was working that in and out. She was so tight and I wanted my cock inside her, but that would have to wait.

"Oh... fuck... lick my pussy, Andy... shit, that feels so good." my sister moaned.

Soon my sister's words became one long moan. She was thrusting her hips up, pushing her wet lips to mine. My tongue was still teasing her hard clit when she let out one last moan. It was loud and I felt her body grow tense as she orgasamed. I continued to lick and suck on her clit and lips until she pushed at my head.

I leaned back. Alison and I were both breathing hard. I licked my lips. My sister tasted better than anything I knew. She was leaning back in her chair. Her legs were still separated and I looked at her dripping pussy. Her juice had begun to run down her towards the chair.

Alison's eyes were closed and she was smiling. Her breathing was rapid. I saw her chest rise and fall. Her nipples were hard and pushed out at her tank top. I moved between her legs and pulled her tank top up. Once I had uncovered her breasts I stared. They looked even better than they did when I had gotten looks at them down her tops or dresses. Her nipples were thicker and darker than I had expected, with small rings surrounding them. Alison smiled at me while I admired her.

"God, you're beautiful." I said.

"No, but I'm glad you think so." she replied with a smile.

I cupped Alison's breasts in my hands. I squeezed them and pushed them up until the formed two firm orbs. I bent down and sucked her left nipple hard between my lips then flicked my tongue over it.

"Do you like them?" Alison was running her hand over the back of my head.

"I've liked them for years." I told her.

"But you've never seen them like this."

"No, but I've gotten some pretty good looks at them." I sucked her right nipple hard as I fondled her breasts.

"How good?" my sister asked.

"I've seen your nipples a few times." I revealed.

Alison giggled. "I thought so."

"Did you mean for me to see them?" I asked.

"Of course... I like making my little brother horny." Alison gave me a coy smile as she spoke.

"You do it well." I told her.

Alison's eyes met mine, then they moved down my body, stopping at my jeans. She smiled.

"Stand up, Andy."

I got to my feet. Now the bulge in my jeans was in front of my sister's face. She licked her lips and began working at the button.

"Time for me to make up for all those times I teased you." Her fingers tugged at my zipper as she spoke.

Once my sister had pulled my underwear and jeans down to my knees my cock rose. The swollen, reddish head was aimed at her waiting mouth. Alison wrapped her fingers around my shaft and swirled the tip of her tongue over the head then down the underside. I shuddered and planted my hands on her shoulders.

When I felt my sister's wet lips slide down my cock I let out a deep moan. She sucked it hard as she moved her fingers up and down it. Alison let out a few soft moans as she began sliding her mouth up and down my hard cock.

When I began moving my hips my sister stopped moving her mouth. Her hands slid around to grab my ass. She pulled at me, urging me deeper into her mouth. I began thrusting my hips harder, watching my wet cock slide in and out of her warm mouth.

"I'm going to cum..." I moaned.

I wanted to give my sister time to pull her mouth away. She didn't. Instead, she gripped my ass harder, coaxing my shaft deep in her mouth. When I let out a loud moan and sent streams of cum over my sister's tongue she moaned and sucked harder. As I cock began to soften she slid her lips down it. She held it in her hands and rubbed the last few drops of my cum seeping from the slit over her lips. Her tongue darted out and she smiled up at me.

"Wow... little brother, were you saving all that cum just for me all these years?"

I laughed. "No."

I tugged my underwear and jeans back up while Alison pulled her tank top down. She turned and looked at the time on her computer.

"We should probably get washed up a bit before mom and dad get home." she said.

I was still reeling from coming so hard that I wasn't really paying attention to what my sister had said.

"Here..."

Alison got up and tugged at my hand. She brought me into the bathroom. I watched while she filed the sink with warm water and got out a facecloth.

"We don't want mom or dad smelling my pussy on your face."

Alison smirked as she ran the wet cloth over my mouth, wiping her musky juice off me. She did the same to my fingers, then rinsed the facecloth out. She turned and began to wash her face.

I stared at our reflections in the bathroom mirror. We were both wearing identical smiles. I placed my hands on my sister's hips and pressed myself to her ass. I pulled her hair aside then bent down and kissed her neck, then gave it a soft bite.

Alison squealed and turned around. Her eyes were locked on mine and her mouth was open a bit. Her lips were rosy and wet. I inched my mouth closer until my lips met hers. She moaned, or maybe gasp in surprise, then I felt her tongue searching for mine. My hand was on her left hip but I slid it down her stomach and pressed it to her pussy through her skirt. She moaned and broke our kiss.

"We better not start something we can't finish right now." she said with a frown.

I nodded and pulled my hand away.

"Don't worry, there'll be other times -- if you want."

"You know I want you." I told her.

"Good. But let's not rush, or be careless and get caught by mom or dad. I'm not going anywhere, Andy. We've waited this long. A little while longer won't kill us." she said.

What my sister had said made sense. Whatsmore I did not want to pressure her into anything she wasn't ready for just yet. I kissed her cheek.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too, little brother."

Chapter 8

For the next several days I barely dared to meet my sister's gaze. It wasn't that I felt nervous or timid around her. It was because I knew that if our eyes met we'd exchange knowing smiles and that would cause suspicion with our parents.

Alison and I made conversation with our parents during meals and in the evening, but we had an unspoken understanding that just about any interaction between us would probably raise questions. We kept our distance for the most part. Even after our parents had gone to bed and we sat on the sofa watching television we remained cautious. Sure, our hands would wander places they would not have in the past, but we agreed to not get carried away while our parents were home; that would be foolish.

"You're hard, aren't you?" Alison asked.

It was Sunday night, close to midnight. We had been doing a little touching and fondling on the couch, all the time listening for any sounds from upstairs.

"Of course," I said "are you wet?"

Rather than answering, my sister took my hand in hers. She guided it up under her skirt towards her pussy. My eyes widened in surprise when I discovered she wasn't wearing panties. I pressed down on her clit and rubbed. Her lips were soft and very wet. I pushed my finger in her and pressed my thumb to her hard clit.

"Mmmm... I've wanted to feel your fingers there for days now." she whispered, almost moaning.

"Wouldn't you rather feel more than my fingers?" I grinned.

"I don't work Tuesday afternoon." my sister said.

"I know..."

Alison leaned on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. Her hand slid up my thigh to my hard cock. She gave it a squeeze, then ran her fingertips along it.

"Tuesday afternoon I want this in me." she whispered in my ear.

"Where?" I asked.

My sister let out a sexy giggle. "Where your finger is now. Well, maybe in my mouth a while first."

"You're sure?" I wanted the same thing, but even more I wanted to know that my sister was positive about her decision.

"If we were alone, it would be right now. I want to feel more than just your fingers." she answered.

"Don't they feel good?" I asked, feeling insecure.

Alison laughed and gave my cheek a kiss. "Don't worry, they feel great -- better than mine." she said with a shy laugh.

The image of my sister lying on her bed, masturbating with her legs spread wide entered my mind. It excited me even more than I already was.

"When was the last time you did that?" I asked.

"This morning, in the shower."

"Damn, I wish I could've watched."

Alison snickered. "Maybe sometime I'll let you -- if we get enough time alone."

I couldn't tell whether Alison was getting sleepy or just lost in arousal. She closed her eyes and leaned on my shoulder while I continued to finger her and rub her. Her face was flushed and her breathing seemed heaver than normal. I kissed her cheek.

"You're so sexy." I whispered in her ear.

Alison smiled and gave my cock another squeeze.

"Time for bed, little brother." she said.

"I suppose."

I slipped my finger from my sister's tight pussy and brought it up to my mouth. It was wet and glistened with her juice. I sucked it into my mouth, tasting her. Alison watched, seeming pleased.

"You really like how I taste?"

"Absolutely," I said "I can't wait till I can do that again."

"Mmmm... that was fantastic, Andy." she moaned.

Alison stood up and motioned with her head for me to get up. I eased up from the couch while she looked down at the obvious bulge in my jeans. She cupped my balls and ran her palm over my cock through the denim.

"Mmmm... two days. I can't wait." she said.

Alison tugged at my fingers and walked me towards the stairs. I reached out and gave her ass a squeeze as she climbed the steps in front of me. She turned back and smiled, then raised her skirt to reveal her ass and wet lips to me. I wanted to bend her over the steps right there, but had to restrain myself.

When we arrived at my sister's bedroom door there was an awkward moment where we exchanged yearning looks. Alison put her hands on my hips and pressed her lips to mine. I backed her against her door as we kissed. Her tongue teased mine and my hands moved up the backs of her soft thighs. After a few moments she pushed me away. She opened her bedroom door and fumbled for the light switch. She backed away from me, into her room a few feet. As I watched she tugged her skirt up towards her hips until I could see her wet pussy. She reached down and rubbed it, smiling into my eyes. I wanted to step inside her bedroom and close the door behind us. Then with a frown and a sympathetic smile, Alison closed her door.

Chapter 9

Waiting for Tuesday afternoon to arrive seemed like an eternity. During my classes Monday and Tuesday morning I found it nearly impossible to think of anything but my sister. My cock seemed to be hard with anticipation the entire time. Somewhere in the back of my mind was the fear that she would change her mind. If that happened I would be disappointed, but I would respect her decision.

The bus seemed to crawl along the route as I went home after my last class on Tuesday. I thought that getting out and running would get me home faster. When the bus arrived at the stop around the corner from our house I did run.

As I had sort of expected I did not find Alison in either the kitchen or living room when I got home. I hurried up the stairs. When I pushed open her bedroom door and found the room empty I became confused and worried. When I pushed my bedroom door open I found her sitting on my bed.

"I was beginning to think you weren't home." I said.

"I thought you'd come in here before my room." she said.

I dropped my knapsack down beside my computer desk and looked my sister over. She looked lovely. She was wearing a navy blue skirt that covered her knees and a white blouse. Her bare feet were propped up on my bed. I assumed she was wearing the same clothes she had worn to work. Alison got up and stepped over to me. She seemed nervous, like me.

"You look so pretty." I told her.

My sister smiled and tilted her head down, seeming shy. I placed the edge of my finger under her chin and lifted her head. I kissed her cheek. She relaxed and leaned against me, holding my shoulders. I could feel her bra strap under her blouse as I rubbed her back. The soft curve of her stomach rubbed over my erection. She moved her hips and pressed harder against it.

"Mmmm... you seem ready for me." she said.

"I have been for a long time."

Alison leaned away from me. Her hands ran up and down my bare arms below the sleeves of my t-shirt.

"I'm all yours, little brother."

I reached for the top button of my sister's blouse. My palms were sweaty and I fumbled at first, but before long I had unbuttoned the blouse. I pulled the bottom out from her skirt and unfastened the last two buttons. It slid off of her shoulders, down her arms to the floor. Alison was wearing a white push-up bra. I stared at her rounded breasts, then tugged the bra straps from her shoulders. I found the clasp and soon her bra fell to the floor. Her breasts gave a soft bounce as the cups slid down from them. They were firm and pointed up a bit at her nipples towards my mouth.

I cupped my sister's breasts in my hands, squeezing them together. My mouth went from one nipple to the other, tugging and sucking until the grew hard and thick. Alison let out soft moans as she cradled my head in her hand and caressed my back.

I ran my hands down Alison's smooth back until they met the button of her skirt. I undid it, then tugged at the zipper. Alison shifted her hips a bit, helping her skirt fall to her feet. She stepped out of it. She was wearing black thong bikini panties. I found them sexier than the other panties I had seen her wear. I looked them over, smiling to myself, then slipped them down her curved hips. Alison's breasts swayed and shook as she bent over to tug them over her feet.

I ran my eyes up and down my sister's perfect body as she stood there, completely naked. She seemed shy, but made no attempt to cover herself.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers