I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers

We waited for a moment and realized that whoever was outside the door had left. Suddenly Mrs. Graph pushed herself upright. She felt with her hands as she turned and took two steps to the edge of her desk. She already had her desk cleared off for the summer and she sat down on the edge of her desk. She scooted back only far enough before raising her legs to me. I positioned myself at the edge of her desk and looked down at her gaping pussy as my cock stood at her entrance. "Fuck me stud" Mrs. Graph moaned as she reached up and pulled me down onto her. I pressed my cock into her slippery hole and lowered my face to hers. Our mouth's met and our tongues began to dance together once again.

Mrs. Graph rested her stocking encased calves on my shoulders. I got into a nice rhythmic fucking motion. My cock nearly came out of her tight slippery pussy with each outward thrust before sinking into her warm wet depths. Our mouth's continued to remain locked together in a passionate wet kiss. I could feel her breathing becoming more and more erratic as she neared another climax. She moaned so loudly into my mouth her sound resonated throughout my body. It was like I could feel her moan in my cock. Suddenly she reached over and marked a check on the board. Mrs. Graph began to thrash her head from side to side as she screamed out loud. "I'm cumminggggg..." she screamed. I held her lace encased thigh's and began to pump her pussy even harder. She began to gasp for air as she reached over and marked another check on the board. "Oh God yessssss..." She screamed as she came violently beneath me. I reached down and cupped her breasts as they were bouncing up and down. I began to pinch her nipples and pull on them causing her to reach over and mark another check on the board.

"Oh my fucking God I'm cumming againnnnnn..." Mrs. Graph screamed as she reached over and marked yet another check on the board. Both of our bodies were now dripping with sweat. My teacher was helplessly having one orgasm after another. "Give me one more baby" Mrs. Graph screamed. I began to pound her pussy for everything I was worth. Her breathing yet intensified as I felt my nuts begin to tingle. Our bodies continued to hump at each other like two wild animals. "Oh god I feel this one deep inside" Mrs. Graph moaned as she began to try to hold back. We humped like wild lovers for a few more moments before Mrs. Graph moaned "Oh lover this one is it." I felt my balls begin to boil as my teacher began to convulse like she was having a seizure. Reaching over she marked a gigantic check on the board as she began to tremble out of control. Her legs began to tighten as her pussy gripped at my cock like there was no tomorrow.

Just then I felt my nuts begin to contract. I felt my load of cum begin to race up my cock and spurt out deep with in her womb. Spasm after spasm shot out of my cock and coated the inside of her soft lovely pussy. "Oh god yesssss..." Mrs. Graph screamed as she felt my hot load filling her up. I pulled my cock from her pussy and began pumping it furiously. The last couple waves of pleasure shot out of my cock like a rope, landing on her breasts and stomach.

I just stood there between my teacher's legs as they rested on my shoulders. She began to come down from her orgasmic high as she laid there on her desk before me still blindfolded. I stood there for a moment just admiring her beauty for one last time. I lifted her legs and let them hang down from her desk. She made no attempt to get up as I went and put on my gown. Before I left I reached over her to the other side of the desk and picked up her autographed panties. I lowered my head down and kissed her tenderly on the lips one last time. She reciprocated by sliding her tongue out to meet mine for one last romantic kiss. I stood up and glanced at the board and counted the check marks. I couldn't believe it when I saw that I made my beautiful teacher cum eleven times. I turned and walked to the back of the room and ejected the tape from the video recorder. I looked at my naked teacher one last time as I unlocked the door. Quietly I slid out the door and closed it behind me.

I ran down the hallway and ran out to my bike. I raced home and stashed my bike in the garage. I ran to my room and hung my gown in my closet. I ran to the bathroom and showered and dressed and met my parents down stairs for dinner. After dinner I went up to my room and popped the tape of our lovemaking session in my VCR and watched our performance. I couldn't believe that I actually pulled off my plan. I became tired so I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

The next evening I dressed in my cap and gown. My parents drove me to school as they were staying to watch me graduate. I walked nervously into my classroom and to my surprise I was the first student to arrive in my class. I was more nervous as Mrs. Graph was already sitting there at her desk. There was something about her today. Her face was aglow as she sat there greeting her students as they walked in.

We all headed to the auditorium for the ceremony. When it was my turn to accept my diploma Mrs. Graph held out the diploma. When I reached out to grab it I let my fingers slide across hers. There was a moment where I think both of our hearts stopped as we looked into each other's eyes as if we knew each other. I took my diploma and walked away back to my seat. The End!

*****

P.S. I hope you enjoyed my story. I look foreward to any and all feedback. Thank you!

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers