I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,799 Followers

I turned back around and checked to make sure that there was no cop car around or anyone else for that matter. I turned my bike around and walked it to the edge of the shadow between the houses. Again I checked to make sure that the coast was clear. I jumped on my bike and began to pedal slowly. I pulled out into the street and went around the corner. I rode past Mrs. Graph's house and it remained dark. I went down a couple of houses and stopped. I saw a dark shadow under a few trees in the neighbors yard so I walked my bike over to there. I quietly laid my bike down and sat down in front of it. The waiting was agonizing as I sat there waiting for the front room light to turn on. It was now getting quite late. "Come on man, fall asleep already" I said to myself. I closed my eyes for a moment to relax. Again thoughts about the club entered my mind. When I opened my eyes I saw my teacher's living room light turn on.

I began to hyperventilate so I stood up quietly and stretched. I knew I had to give her a moment to blindfold herself. I checked to make sure that there was nobody around before I ever so slowly began to walk up her driveway. I had never been so turned on in my life like I was now. Just the thought of sliding my cock into my teacher while her husband is only a few feet away caused me to shiver. I stepped up onto the front porch. With trembling hands I reached out and placed my hand on the door knob. I turned firmly and the handle turned. I pushed the door open a crack and peered inside. Standing and waiting for me as instructed was my teacher.

I slowly nudged the door open. I could see Mrs. Graph trembling as her hands remained at her sides. I could see the blindfold was tied securely around her head as she had on the specified outfit that I required for her. I closed the door behind me before slowly undressing. I noticed that there were two candles lit on the mantle of the fireplace. As I walked up behind her I admired her beautiful body. The black heels she wore accented her stocking clad legs perfectly.
I walked up and stood directly behind her. I placed my hands on her trembling shoulders and lowered my face to her neck. I nudged her lovely blonde hair over to one side before lowering my face to her exposed skin. I could feel her heat radiating from her neck as my lips and face were a mere fraction of an inch from her flesh. She shivered again as she felt my warm breath on her neck. I slowly slid my hands down her satin robe covered arms as I placed my lips softly upon her neck. I kissed her neck over and over occasionally flicking her hot flesh with my tongue as I slid my fingers in between hers. "Oh..." Mrs. Graph moaned softly as my lips touched her hot neck. Inch by inch I began to kiss my way towards her neck. I felt her squeeze my hands tighter as I neared her ear. Her breathing became rampant as she squeezed my hands even tighter when my tongue flicked ever so lightly across her ear.

I moved in closer, causing my rock hard cock to press into her satin covered ass crack. "Ughhh..." she whimpered as she leaned back into me. I took her ear lobe between my teeth and pulled on it again causing her to moan again. I pulled my hands from hers and slowly slid my hands up her soft arms. I began kissing her ear which caused even louder moans as I slowly slid my hands over her shoulders and down towards her breasts.

I felt her bare mounds under her robe as I now tongued her ear. I reached down and untied her loosely tied strap. I reached up and pulled her robe open exposing her lovely naked breasts. My eyes were glued to the large mirror over the sofa. Seeing her breasts exposed like that sent chills down my spine. I pulled her robe farther apart and guided her arms through the material. I stepped back and let the red satin material fall to the ground. A look of disappointment came across my face as I saw she disobeyed my orders. She was wearing panties.

I moved in closer behind her and lowered my head to her ear again. This time instead of kissing her I whispered to her. "You didn't follow your Masters instructions." "You will have to be punished" I said in an unidentifiable whisper. "Ohhhhhhhh..." she whimpered as I again slowly traced my finger tips down her now naked arms. I knelt down behind her and admired her ass through the nearly transparent panties she had on. I hooked my fingers around the waistband and pulled down. I could see my teacher tremble and shiver as I pulled her panties down, exposing her perfectly beautiful ass. Suddenly before me was her naked ass. I pulled her panties down to her knees and let them fall to her ankles. I placed my hand on her ankle and lifted her foot to remove her damp panties. I did the same to her other sexy foot before standing up.

"Do not move" I whispered as I slowly and silently walked away from her. I carefully walked from the living room to the kitchen, carrying the black velvet box that contained the remote controlled vibrating egg. I saw her purse sitting on the kitchen table and silently walked over to it. I opened the top and there was her cell phone, sitting right on top. I turned on her phone and while it went through it's diagnostic checks I hid the black velvet box in the bottom of her purse. I quickly programmed her cell phone and shut it off. I placed it back in her purse just like I found it.

I walked over to the refrigerator and opened the freezer door. I picked up an ice cube and shut the door. I paused for a moment as an idea came to my mind. My teacher needed to be punished and I knew how I was going to do it. I carefully opened a couple of drawers trying not to make a sound and I found what I was looking for. I picked up a long handled wooden spoon and made my way back to the living room.

I admired my teacher for a moment as I now stood in the entrance of the living room. Her breasts looked so lovely as they hung down from her chest. Her nipples looked like pencil erasers as the cool air had chilled them. Her tummy was perfectly flat. "God this woman is beautiful" I thought to myself as my gaze fell down to her pussy. Her bush was neatly trimmed and her pussy was totally wet as her lips were spread apart and shiny from the reflection in the light. I slowly scanned down the most beautiful pairs of stocking encased legs I had ever seen. The heels she wore were at least five inches high and only had one strap that went across the top of her foot. I continued to gaze at her beauty as I walked over to the fireplace mantle.

I picked up a candle and silently walked back to Mrs. Graph. I set the spoon, candle, and ice cube down on the coffee table and walked over to my pile of clothes. I reached down and picked up the string of balls that I had. I slowly made my way back to my teacher as she stood there like a statue before me. I lightly kissed her lips which did not kiss me back. I kissed her neck twice before slowly kissing my way down to her breasts. I could feel her breath get heavier as I kissed her soft mounds, avoiding her nipples and aerolas. I kissed her down her tummy until I slid my tongue into her navel. "Oh" my teacher moaned softly as I slid my tongue below her navel and into her neatly trimmed blonde bush. I stopped and did not touch her wet parted slit. Instead I took the first ball on the string and placed it against her sticky opening.

"Uggghhh..." Mrs. Graph uttered as I pushed the first ball inside. I could hear her husband now snoring upstairs as I pressed the second ball against her wet slit. I nudged it inward and she moaned again as the second ball easily slid inside. Loking up I could see my teacher's head tilted back slightly and her beautiful lips were parted. I pressed the third ball against her opening and pushed it inside. Again my teacher quietly cried out as I lined up the fourth ball up to her cunt. I pushed it inside and Mrs. Graph immediately parted her legs a little more. I pushed the fifth, sixth and seventh ball inside of her until only a short nylon string hung out of her dripping wet pussy.

Turning around to see what was behind me I saw that I was only a couple of feet away from an end table. I guided her forward a couple of feet before stepping up and standing on the edge of the mahogany table. "Perfect" I thought to myself as I reached out and placed my hands on both sides of my teachers head. It was a perfect match as I guided her face towards my towering twitching cock. I stopped her just short of her lips touching my manhood. I admired the view of my blindfolded teacher for a moment before guiding her lips to my erection.

I smeared my pre cum back and forth across her lips as I felt her warm breath escape her now parted lips. I glanced over into the mirror and watched as I guided her face even closer. The sight of her mouth slowly opening to accept my cock nearly caused me to cum. I watched as ever so slowly my cock began to disappear into her mouth.

I continued to watch my teacher slide her mouth up and down from my balls to the tip of my cock and then back down again. Her arms remained at her sides as she stood there giving me the best blow job of my life. Occasionally she would pull off of my member to slide her tongue and lips up and down the length of my shaft.

I reached down and took her arm and guided her hand up to my cock. I placed her hand around the base of my cock and it was like she knew what to do. "Serve your Master well" I whispered softly as she began to slowly pump the bottom half of my cock while she continued to suck on the top half. A low moan escaped her mouth as she continued to pump my cock while she ran her tongue up and down the bottom side.

I reached down and guided her other arm up. I placed her soft sexy hand on my naked ass while she continued to pump and suck my cock. I felt her fingers squeeze my ass cheek softly as she continued to give me the best blow job of my life. I couldn't take much more as I continued to watch her in the mirror. I hear her husband snoring upstairs as he slept in the next room. Suddenly I felt my balls begin to tighten. "Oh God" I whispered to my teacher as my hips began to involuntarily thrust.

I reached down and cupped my teachers face as I tilted her head back. Instinctively she began flicking her tongue along the bottom of my head. Her mouth was open as her tongue continued to lightly flutter my most sensitive spot. "Uggghhh" I moaned softly as I felt the first contraction in my balls. Looking down I watched my first spurt of cum shoot out of the tip of my cock and hit her on her forehead, leaving a trail of white gooey cum from her mouth, over her nose and between her eyes. Another spurt of white sticky cum shot out and landed on her blindfold and nose. I continued to squirt cum onto her face until my balls were finally spent. I paused for a moment as I stood perched atop the nice piece of furniture before my cum laden teacher.

I stepped down from my perch and turned my teacher around. I reached down and picked up both the candle and the half melted ice cube. Looking at Mrs. Graph I could see how visibly turned on she was. Her nipples were taught and her pussy was totally soaked. Ever so slowly I raised the candle up to her breasts. She gasped as she felt the heat of the open flame. Slowly I raised the ice cube up close to her breast. I watched her lips as I slowly tipped the candle, causing molten wax to drip down on to her soft supple breast. Just as the wax began to trickle onto her nipple I placed the ice cube on her breast just off the edge of her aerola. She gasped and cried out loud enough to wake her husband. Slowly I began to trace circles around her aerola with the ice cube moving closer and closer to her nipple. Mrs. Graph was now panting. I knew the string of balls in her cunt were deeply affecting her as she had juices running down both of her thighs.

I tipped the candle over her other breast. Just as the hot wax made contact with her naked flesh I pressed the ice cube directly on her nipple. "Oh Godddd..." she cried out. I watched her nipple push my ice cube and finger outward as it stiffened beyond belief. A couple drops of wax dripped off and onto the carpet below as she continued to moan loudly. I could still hear her husband snoring as I set the candle and the remnants of the ice cube down on the coffee table.

I turned my teacher to face the sofa. "Bend over" I whispered into her ear as I guided her hands down to the cushions. I nudged her legs apart causing her to stand bent over at the waist before me. I reached onto the coffee table and picked up the long handle wooden spoon I got from the kitchen. I knelt down behind my teacher and raised the rounded side of the spoon up between her spread open legs. Her husband was still snoring and my teacher was still panting as I touched the rounded side of the spoon to her soaking wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Mrs. Graph squealed as she nearly jumped out of her heels. I began to rub the spoon up and down her wet slit until the whole side of the spoon was covered with her gooey nectar. I removed the wooden spoon from her pussy while I shifted slightly to her side. Glancing in the mirror I saw exactly how beautiful my teacher looked bent over before me. I reached up under her stomach and took the string hanging from her pussy in my hands. I raised my other hand back with the gooey wooden spoon in it. Just as I swung the wooden spoon down upon her naked ass cheeks I pulled sharply on the string, causing the first ball to pop out of her cunt.

"Oh Godddddd..." Mrs. Graph cried out. I raised my hand back and again there was a loud "smack" as the sticky wooden spoon left another pink impression on her ass. I pulled sharply on the string and the second ball popped out of her cunt. Suddenly my teacher began to gyrate her hips as she was on the verge of cumming. "Please stop" she whispered out weakly as her words became lost in her lustful panting. I again swatted her ass as I pulled out yet another ball.

Mrs. Graph's knees buckled causing her to drop to her knees. I had my hand under her so I pushed her back to her feet. I whispered "your Master told you to stand, not kneel." Mrs. Graph stood there bent over with knees that were ready to collapse at any moment. I raised the wooden spoon and swung even harder as a form of even greater discipline for dropping to her knees. "SMACK", the spoon stung her ass cheek while I popped the fourth ball from her now quivering cunt. "Oh God I'm cumming" my teacher cried out as her hips rocked back and forth. I watched as her pussy gripped and squeezed at the remaining balls inside her cunt. Again I whispered to Mrs. Graph. "That was incorrect, the correct phrase is 'oh MASTER I'm cumming."

Her husband was still snoring as I raised my hand back and swung the wooden spoon down upon her now bright pink ass. I pulled sharply on the string and the fifth ball popped out. My teacher rocked her hips like she was being fucked. I felt something on my hand as I held on to the string of balls hanging from her pussy. I looked at my hand as saw just how excited she was as her cum dripped from her pussy onto my hand. I instinctively swatted her ass again as I pulled the sixth ball from her cunt. "Oh MMMMM..." she cried out. My heart skipped a beat as I knew she was close to acknowledging me as her Master. I swatted her ass for the seventh time as I yanked the final slightly larger ball from her cunt. "Oh Maaaa..." she cried out as she cut herself off. Her hips continued to thrust back and forth as I positioned myself directly behind her.

I took the string of slippery balls and raised them up to her ass. I took the first slightly larger ball and placed it against her beautiful puckered ass hole. As soon as I touched her puckered sphincter she began to cum again. My teacher was making so much noise I was afraid she was going to wake her husband. As she gyrated her hips I watched her ass hole begin to relax and loosen up. Just at the right moment I pushed the first ball inside. "OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she cried out her hips continued to buck before me. I pressed the second ball against her delicate ass hole and pushed it in. Her cries turned to guttural moans as I continued to insert the remaining balls. I could see her pussy juice as it dripped down onto the carpet beneath her. Finally I had all seven balls in her ass.

I guided Mrs. Graph to a standing position. I leaned in from behind her and kissed her softly on her neck. I could feel the heat radiating from her flesh as she continued to breath heavily. I took her hand as I walked around to the front of her. I placed my lips on hers and her mouth instinctively opened. Her tongue darted out and into my mouth as my tongue lashed back at hers. I slowly began to guide my blindfolded teacher towards the stairs. Once we made it to the base of the stairs I turned her around. I carefully guided her ass to the third stair, sitting her down only a few feet from her bedroom door where her husband was sleeping. His snoring told me he was sleeping soundly but I knew that could change at any moment and he could catch us. As she sat down on the carpeted steps she began to tremble as she knew that she was just outside of her bedroom door.

I reached down and slid my hands under her legs, lifting them up and resting them on my shoulders. The feeling of her stocking clad legs rubbing my bare neck and shoulders was intoxicating. Ever so slowly I began to lower myself down until the tip of my dripping rigid cock touched the entrance of her pussy. Mrs. Graph gasped as she leaned forward enough to seal her mouth on mine. Her tongue slid down the back of my throat nearly causing me to choke as I slowly began to lower my cock into her steamy wet hole. With our mouths pressed together it helped to muffle her cries as I continued to fill her wetness with my cock.

I felt myself bottom out and I knew that I was totally buried deep within her. I could feel a sheen of sweat on her naked flesh as I lay practically on top of her. She kissed me like she was possessed as I began to slowly rock my hips back and forth. I managed to remove my mouth from hers and I kissed my way to her neck. I flicked my tongue across her neck as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her lovely pussy. I flicked my tongue across her ear lobe before sliding the tip of my tongue into her ear. I whispered "you cannot cum until your master tells you to cum or you will be punished."

A low guttural moan escaped her lips as she bit down on my neck. I could feel her sucking on my flesh as her teeth bit into my skin. I began to increase my tempo as my hips began to bounce up and down off of my teacher. I felt her mouth slide from where she just bit me back up my neck to my mouth. Her tongue slid deep into my mouth as her moans filled my chest cavity. I could feel her begin to breath heavier as her hips began to gyrate against mine. Again I whispered "your master says not to cum" into her ear. Mrs. Graph began to whimper as I knew she was nearing an orgasm. I could see her fighting to suppress her emotions while I continued to fuck her.

I braced myself with one arm on the stairs while her legs remained over my shoulders. I lowered my face from her mouth to her breasts. I began to trace circles around her aerola with my lips and tongue while I continued to increase my thrusting tempo. My teacher was now panting as I lightly flicked my tongue across her rock solid nipple. Using my other hand I squeezed her soft breast eliciting yet another deep guttural moan.

Suddenly Mrs. Graph began to pant "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" over and over. "Please let me cum" she cried out as quietly as she could without waking her husband. "Not yet" I whispered. "Not until you call me Master" "Pleaseeeeeeee..." she cried as her hips began to grind against mine. "Oh Goddddddd..." she cried as she began to shake and twitch uncontrollably. Mrs. Graph wrapped her arms around me and pulled me against her as she placed her mouth back on mine. Her moans and cries of pleasure were forced deep into my own body as she continued to cum. I could feel her pussy quivering and twitching as it gripped at my cock like a vice while I continued to thrust deeply into her. After a few moments I felt my teacher begin to come back down. Her face pulled back from mine leaving only a string of saliva connecting our faces. Just then we realized something. Her husband was no longer snoring.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,799 Followers