I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers

"Oh God Master let me cum please," she cried out as I turned the throttle up a little more.

"Roll over onto your stomach," I whispered.

"Oh Godddddd," she moaned as I could hear her shifting position.

I could still make out the faint sound of her husband snoring in the background as she continued to breathe heavily into the phone.

"Put a pillow under your hips," I said softly as I continued to adjust the remote control, causing the egg buried deep in her cunt to buzz out of control.

Again I could hear her adjusting herself accordingly.

"Oh Master I'm going to cum," she panted out desperately.

"Not yet," I said.

"Spread your legs apart," I said sternly.

"Ughhhhh," she cried out as I could tell she was following my orders.

"Now your Master wants you to reach under your breasts and pinch your nipples," I said softly.

I heard her adjust herself before moaning "Oh my Godddd!"

I turned the dial on the remote all the way to the low position. I began to rotate the dial back and forth slowly between low and medium, gradually tweaking my way up toward high.

"Oh God Master I'm going to cummm," she cried out.

"Not yet," I said as I continued to control the egg between fast and medium.

"Oh, oh, oh," Mrs. Graph moaned over and over.

Seeing that I was now throttling the egg as fast as I could I spoke softly.

"Your Master wants you to reach behind you and pull the string until the first ball pops out of your ass, and then you may cum."

I began to pump my cock furiously as I listened to my teacher begin to cum.

"Oh Master," she cried out as she began to cum.

Her breathing was now out of control as she began to pant loudly.

"Pull out another ball," I whispered softly into the phone.

"Oh Godddddddd," she screamed into the mattress in order to muffle her cries.

"Pull another ball out," I said softly as my nuts began to tingle.

Her moaning was now out of control as she continued to cum over and over.

"ARRRGGGHHHHH," she screamed out as she was now totally our of control.

"Pull out another ball," I whispered softly.

"Oh Jesus Christ, I can't stop cumming," she cried out.

I was on the verge of cumming myself so I went for it all.

"Master says to pull out the last three balls at once."

Suddenly there was a high pitch scream. I arched my back as I began to cum. My hand was pumping up and down my cock furiously as I felt every nerve in my body begin to tingle. My toes curled as my body tensed up. Mrs. Graph let out a loud cry as I felt my balls begin to boil. Suddenly I felt my cum racing up my shaft and spurting high into the night air. I felt the hot drops of jizz landing on my face, chest and stomach. Just then I think my teacher passed out. There was complete silence on the other end of the phone. I waited and listened intently as my cock softened. I could hear her husband snoring in the back ground as I listened for Mrs. Graph to make a sound. After a few moments I hung up the phone.

I got up and cleaned myself up. As I walked to the bathroom I could feel my cum dripping down my face and body. I went and washed up and returned back to my bed. I laid there thinking about how my teacher called me and asked me for my permission to cum. I knew I was getting inside of her. I had to take her to the next level now that she was acknowledging me as her Master. I rolled over and pulled the sheet up over me and fell fast asleep.

I woke up late the following morning. I rolled over on my back and instantly I began thinking about Club Cuffs.

"What kind of test was I taking today?" I wondered as I glanced over at the bright sunshine streaming in through the window. I began thinking about how Mrs. Graph really opened up to me as she called me back for a second round. I still couldn't believe that she called me to ask me for my permission to cum when all she had to do was to get herself off. Maybe she is starting to understand what discipline is. I knew one thing for sure, I had to reward her for her excellent behavior last night.

I jumped up off of my bed and walked to the bath room and showered. It was already noon as I made my way back to my room to get dressed. I had five hours before I had to be down at the club. I opened my dresser and took some of the money that I got from Brad's mother. I went to the kitchen and made a small breakfast as I was starving. I continued to think about Club Cuffs and Mrs. Graph while I ate. I had to come up with a plan to lure her down there. While I finished eating I began to formulate a plan to seduce her into coming to Club Cuffs.

I finished eating and cleaned up my mess before going out to the garage. I walked my bike out of the garage and began riding towards the mall. After weaving my way through traffic for nearly a half hour I finally made it to the mall. I locked my bike up in the bike rack and went inside. The cool air conditioned mall felt wonderful as it was sunny, hot and humid outside. I walked down the aisle of stores until I found the one I was looking for. I turned and walked into Frederick's Of Hollywood.

I began browsing through all of the fine clothes. I began to flip through the dresses until I found the one I liked. It was a black spaghetti strapped sun dress that came down to mid thigh. I checked the size to make sure that it was the correct one before moving over to the hosiery section. In my mind I already knew what Mrs. Graph would look like wearing it.

I immediately found what I was looking for. I picked up a black stocking and garter set. The stockings I selected had a leaf pattern in them with a black seam up the back of the leg. Just the thought of seeing her creamy white thigh's above the tops of these stockings caused my cock to twitch.

Next I made my way over to the bra section. I flipped through all the different bra's until I found a couple that I liked. I searched for one that had the same pattern as the stockings and made sure that it was the correct size. The thought alone of my teacher showing her cleavage in this bra drove me crazy.

I turned around and began searching through the rack of panties. I immediately began looking through the thongs. There was an awesome black thong that had the same design as the stockings and bra. I found one in the right size and picked it up. As I held the soft thin material in my hands I could already feel the heat of her ass in my hand.

I made my way over to the shoe rack and began looking at the sexy high heels. I found two pair that I liked as I stood there deciding which pair I should buy. I decided on the seven inch platforms that had a tiny leather strap that wraps around the calf up to the knee. I knew these shoes would show off her entire foot and the hopes of licking her toes in these shoes sent a chill down my spine.

I walked over to the register and the lady rang me up. She eyed me a couple of times as she scanned all of the bar codes.

"You sure know how to dress up a lady," she said as she smiled at me.

I smiled back as I said "I know she will love it."

I paid the bill and picked up the packages and walked out into the mall. I had two more things to buy so I made my way down to the other end of the mall. I went into Hot Topics and walked over to the far wall. I reached down and picked up a black leather collar. I set it down as it didn't have a loop on the back side. I picked up another collar that had short gold spikes on it and saw the ring on the back. Next to the collars were the leashes. I selected a black leather dog leash and made my way to the register. I paid the bill and walked out of the store. Images of my high school teacher wearing this collar drove me crazy.

I now had several packages and knew I was going to have trouble riding my bike home. I thought about calling Brad to come give me a ride but I decided against it as I knew he would grill me about what I bought.

As I made my way towards the exit I passed a jewelry store. The display caught my eye and I stopped to look at it. I was drawn inside to look at the merchandise as a sales guy approached me.

"How can I help you?" the salesman asked.

"I want one of those ankle bracelets," I said as I continued to try to hold onto all of my packages.

He reached for the silver one and before he picked it up I cut him off.

"I want the gold one," I said as his hand moved to the other end of the cabinet.

He picked the gold chain up and handed it to me and I knew instantly that I had to buy it. It was a gold ankle chain and I knew it would match the gold spikes on her collar. I couldn't believe how expensive it was as he rang me up. I paid him and then left the mall.

I unlocked my bike and began to awkwardly pedal toward home. I couldn't believe that I just spent almost all of the extra money that I got from Brad's mom. It was depressing but I knew the reward would be seeing my teacher dressed in these clothes at Club Cuffs.

I finally made it home as I parked my bike on the side of the garage. I took the packages up to my room and laid my purchases out on my bed. I began to get an erection as I imagined what my teacher would look like in this outfit. How she would look with her stocking clad legs over my shoulders as her sexy feet would be bouncing up and down. I folded up the dress nicely and placed it in the nice gift box. I wrapped it in the designer tissue paper before placing the top on the box.

I went down to the hall closet and found my mom's stash of wrapping paper. I went back to my room and got the tape dispenser and the scissors from my desk. On the floor I unrolled the paper and began to wrap the dress. I was happy with my wrapping job so I thought for a moment before placing a label on the package. All I wrote was the number four on the label. I wrote the number on the package because this was the order she is to open them.

Next I took the fancy black thong and wrapped it in tissue paper. I placed it in the small gift box and carefully wrapped it. I placed the label on the package and wrote the number one on the label. I placed the wrapped box next to the box with the dress in it and reached for the sexy bra.

I wrapped the delicate thong in the tissue paper and placed it inside the fancy gift box. I wrapped it nice and neatly and placed a label on it. I took my marker and wrote the number two on the label. I placed this box by the others before I picked up the stocking and garter ensemble.

I wrapped the sexy stockings and garters in tissue paper before placing them in the gift box. I wrapped it and placed a label in the corner. On the label I wrote the number three. I placed the wrapped package with the others and gazed at the pile of wrapped gifts.

I sat there for a moment as I held the ultra sexy shoes in my hands. God I could only imagine how sexy she would look in these. I wrapped them in the tissue paper and placed them back in the shoe box. I wrapped the box and placed a label on it. I wrote the number five on the label and placed the package next to the others.

I took the next gift and opened the box to admire the gold chain one last time. I wrapped the box and placed a gift label on the small box. I took the marker and wrote the number six on the label. Finally I made it to the black leather collar. I wrapped it in tissue paper and placed it in a small gift box. I wrapped it and placed a label on it. I wrote the number seven on the label and placed the box next to the others.

I jumped up and went back to the hall closet. I found the bag of bows and ran back to my room. I dug through the bows and pulled out all the red ones. There were various sizes so I sorted them out by size. I started with the smallest package and placed a bright red bow on it. I continued to stick bows to the packages until all the packages had bows on them.

I got up and ran down to the basement. I found a large cardboard box and raced back up to my room. Carefully I began placing all seven packages inside the big box being careful not to damage any of the bows. After a few minutes I finally was able to fit all seven packages inside the larger box. I went back to the basement and retrieved the tape gun and raced back up to my room. I taped the package shut and moved it to the other side of my bed. I was afraid my mom or dad would see it so I decided to pick it up and place it in my closet.

I went to my computer and printed up a label with Mrs. Graph's name and address on it. I stuck the label on the box and closed the closet It was getting late and I had only a little over an hour before I had to be at Club Cuffs for my test. I decided to take another shower as I worked up a good sweat going to the mall and back today.

I went to my room and decided to dress casual tonight. I put on a pair of khaki's and a polo shirt. I went down to the kitchen and ate some left overs before brushing my teeth. I went back to the kitchen and left my parents a note letting them know that I would not be home for dinner. I went out into the garage and jumped on my bike which was on the side of the garage. I took my time pedaling towards the club as it was still quite warm. I didn't want to work up a sweat before I got there. I rode around the corner and jumped off of my bike as I walked it up to a phone pole. I locked my bike up and casually walked to the Sea Side Diner.

I went inside and sat down at a table in the back of the restaurant. A waiter came to my table and asked me what I wanted.

"A Boston Cream Pie," I said.

The waiter turned around and went to the manager's office. As I sat there waiting I couldn't help but wonder what kind of test I was about to take. The waiter came back out of the office and walked back to my table.

"Kate will see you now," the waiter said.

I got up and followed him to Kate's office. I walked in and he shut the door behind me.

As I stood there nervously Kate motioned for me to sit down in front of her desk as she took a long puff on her cigarette.

"If you pass, your in," Kate said as she took another puff of her cigarette before she put it out in the ashtray.

She stood up and for the first time I saw her in something other than latex. I think she heard me swallow as I eyed her up from head to toe. As she walked around to the side of the desk I saw the short tight wrap around red skirt that she was wearing. Gone were the stockings but she still had on a sexy pair of pumps. Her top was nothing more than a tiny white pull around that was tied between her heaving breasts.

"Are you ready for your test?" she said as she held her hand out slipping her fingers in between mine.

I stood up and proceeded to follow this vixen as she led me towards the door that led to the club. We began to descend the spiral staircase with her a half a step in front of me. I remembered what she said yesterday about always having to be in total control so I made up my mind that I would do whatever she wanted me to do. I didn't want to take a chance of being booted out of the club before I even joined it.

We made it to the bottom of the stairs and began walking toward the stage. As we continued to walk I felt her squeeze my hand as she began to walk up the three steps leading to the stage. She guided me to the center of the stage and told me to stand perfectly still. I stood as directed and watched Kate take a couple of steps back. Kate just stared at me as she slowly began to walk around me. She completely circled me until she was standing directly in front of me again.

Kate slowly walked behind me again. This time she stayed behind me.

She whispered "Wait right here" as she walked back off the stage.

Suddenly the music turned on and the bass caused my body and the stage to vibrate. The music wasn't loud, it was just deep. Just then, the spot lights turned on. It took me a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the bright light. I heard Kate's heels clicking on the stage as she was approaching me from behind. I noticed that the spot lights shining down upon us began to rotate in circles. I felt Kate slide her arms under mine and wrap around to my stomach. That's when I knew what kind of test I was about to take.

I could feel Kate move in behind me. I felt her warm breath on my neck and cheek as she began to kiss my cheek softly. Her kisses were so soft and sensual as she slowly began to move her lips and tongue towards my neck. As she continued to kiss me she began to slide her hands up and down my chest. I felt her graze my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"If you pass my test Justin, you will be a member with full privileges," she said as she slid her tongue into my ear.

All I could do was moan.

I felt her teeth scraping my ear as her fingers began to pull my shirt up. I nearly jumped when I felt her warm flesh touch my abdomen. Kate continued to lick my ear and neck until she had her hands up under my shirt. Slowly she placed her head on the other side of mine and began kissing my neck and ear as she began to pinch my nipples lightly. Kate slid her tongue into my ear along with her heavenly warm breath as she pinched my nipples firmly causing me to moan out loud. I couldn't believe the sensation I was experiencing as every nerve in my body was on fire.

I closed my eyes half way as I enjoyed the sensations I was experiencing. Kate slowly began to lift my polo shirt up. I took to her que and raised my arms to assist her. In one quick whisk, my shirt was off.

Again I felt Kate press herself against my back. I could feel her soft breasts pressing against my back through her flimsy top. She began to caress my chest as she again began to tongue my ear. Suddenly her caress was replaced by her finger nails scraping my skin. She scraped her finger nails over my hard nipples causing me to moan out in pleasure.

Kate removed her right hand only to raise it to my face. She pulled my face around as far as she could and placed her lips on the corner of my mouth. We shared one long romantic kiss before she slid her tongue into my now open mouth.

While our mouths became suctioned together in a long kiss, Kate slowly slid around me until she stood directly in front of me. I could feel her soft breasts press into my bare chest as she continued to slide her tongue across my tongue and then around my lips. I felt her soft hands cup my face as we continued to kiss. Slowly she began to kiss from the corner of my mouth down my cheek to my chin. Using her hands she tilted my head back as she began to kiss and lick her way down my neck towards my chest.


Kate slowly slid her hands down my chest as she licked towards my nipple. Her warm breath felt like fire on my naked flesh as she circled my nipple with her burning tongue.

"Oh God," I moaned as she flicked her tongue across my stiff bud.

I felt her fingers pinch at my other nipple causing every hair on my body to stand on end.

"OOOHHHHHHhhhhhhh," I screamed as she bit on my nipple, scraping it with her teeth as she pulled her face away from my chest.

Slowly and with style Kate continued to kiss her way down my stomach, dropping to her knees in the process. Looking down I watched as Kate slid her tongue around my navel and down to the top of my pants. As Kate knelt before me she looked up into my eyes as she slowly began to unbuckle my belt.

I noticed that my breathing was now running rampant like that of my teacher when I dominate her. I continued to stare into Kate's sultry eyes as she pulled the buckle free from my belt. She leaned foreword and kissed my stomach as I felt her fingers slide towards my button. Looking down, our eyes were once again connected as she pulled firmly on my pants, causing the button to pop open.

With our eyes glued together Kate sunk slightly lower, taking the flap of my zipper in between her teeth. Ever so slowly she pulled my zipper down with her teeth, allowing more room for my incredible hard on I had in my underwear.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers