I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers

Again I focused on Mandi and the show. Suddenly the black man reached back and swatted his partner's ass so I did the same. Just then Mandi began to tremble as she began to violently fuck back at my impaling cock.

"Oh God yes Justin," Mandi screamed over the music as she looked back over her shoulder and into my eyes.

"God yes fuck me harder," she screamed as she looked back at the stage and held on tightly to the table.

I held her hips as I began to fulfill her request by pounding my cock in and out of her harder than I thought I could.

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh," Mandi Grunted over and over as she continued to watch the show on stage.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum," Mandi screamed as she began to shake and tremble while bent over the table.

I too felt my nuts begin to tighten and my toes begin to tingle as I knew it was now only a matter of seconds before I blew.

"Oh baby cum inside me," Mandi hissed as she cried out in orgasmic bliss.

She shook uncontrollably and couldn't even speak anymore. Gurgles were the only sound that came from her as I began to ram my member harder and harder into her dripping hole. I felt her cunt squeezing my cock as I began to tremble out of control. Just then I couldn't hold back anymore. I felt my nuts tighten and then contract as I felt my cum race up my shaft. I felt my hot sticky jizz squirt out into Mandi's hot wet tight pussy.

"Oh yeah like that," Mandi said as she came down from her orgasm and looked back at me over her shoulder.

I felt her pussy become super slick from my cum as it bathed her insides while I continued to pump her from behind.

I held her hips as she still looked back at me. I stopped thrusting as I slowly eased my half limp and totally spent member from her pussy. Mandi stood up and turned around and kissed me softly on my lips.

"Thank you Justin, that was so fucking good," Mandi said as she slid her soft warm hands down the length of my arms until her hands came together with mine. Just then we were joined by another couple.

"Justin, meet Sven and his lovely wife Sasha," Mandi said as she turned to introduce me.

I reached out and shook their hands as we exchanged pleasantries. I noticed that both Sven and Sasha spoke with a heavy French accent.

"We watched you and Kate yesterday," Sven said as he leaned down and kissed Mandi.

"Yeah, you were pretty amazing" Sasha said in a hard accent as she stepped up on her tip toes to kiss me softly on my cheek.

"Are you ready?" Sven asked of Mandi as both him and his wife each took one of Mandi's hands and walked her to the stairs that led up to the stage.

I couldn't believe how comfortable I was standing in front of them completely naked. Both Sven and his wife were still dressed as they guided Mandi up to the stage who was already naked except for her heels. I sat down to watch the show when I realized that Mandi's g-string was on the floor at my feet. I reached down and picked the dainty material up and raised it up to my nose to inhale Mandi's wetness one last time.

Looking up on stage, Sven lifted Mandi's arms up over her head while his wife placed the cuffs around her wrists. Sven and Sasha looked to be older, maybe in their mid to late thirties. Sven stood around six two and weighed about two hundred pounds. Sasha was much shorter, probably only five feet four and around one hundred and twenty pounds.

I began to dress myself as I knew it was getting quite late. I picked up Mandi's g-string decided to take it home with me. It seemed like I had a collection of panties from each of the ladies I have fucked.

I looked at the table next to mine and the lady that was so helpful before was now sitting on her partner's lap and bouncing up and down. She smiled at me and winked one of her half closed eyes as I could see the pleasure in her eyes as she continued to ride her partner. I picked up Mandi's g-string and balled it up and shoved it in my pocket. I stood up and began walking through the club towards the spiral staircase.

As I made my way through the mass of tables I was stopped by a lovely lady with red hair, dressed only in stockings and garters.

"Hello, I loved your performance last night," she said as she stood before me perched atop a pair of open toe stiletto's.

I reached out and shook her hand but she didn't want a hand shake. She stepped up to me and placed her lips on mine and kissed me as though she was married to me.

"My name is Martina" she said softly after she broke our kiss.

The lines on her face told me she too was older, maybe in her late thirties. She has a tremendous set of breasts with each nipple having a hoop dangling down from it.

"I'm Justin," I said as I stared into her seductive green eyes.

"I know who you are," Martina said as she slid her hand across my chest and then down towards my cock.

"Kate told me all about you," she said as she squeezed my member through my Khaki's.

"Next time your mine," she said as she continued to squeeze my limp cock.

"I watched you handle Mandi over there and you made me so hot and horny," she said as she finally removed her hand from my groin.

"I'm going to be out of town for a few days but I look forward to hooking up with you on stage when I return," she said as she sat back down on her stool and crossed her sexy legs, giving me a perfect view of her glistening cunt.

"I'll be looking forward to it," I said as I turned towards the door leading to the staircase.

I pushed the door open and began climbing the stairs towards the exit. I reached the top of the stairs only to be greeted by Kate.

"So how was your first night here at Club Cuffs?" Kate asked as I admired her in the full length blue evening gown she was wearing.

"I had a wonderful time, thank you Kate," I said as she moved in and hugged me lightly.

"I look forward to watching you on stage sometime," she said as she stepped down onto the first step of the spiral staircase.

Looking back up at me she winked and said "Have a nice evening Justin" as she slowly descended down the staircase and finally out of sight.

I just shook my head as I turned around and walked towards the exit door. Ted opened the door for me as I walked past him.

"Good night," I said as I walked to the final door that opened in the alley.

"Be careful going home," Ted said as I stepped out into the alley, letting the door close behind me.

As I walked down the alley toward my bike I remembered that I needed to get to bed in order to get up on time to call a courier to deliver Mrs. Graph's package. I walked down the dark quiet alley until I reached my bike. I heard a car coming so I stayed off to the side allowing it to pass. I hopped on my bike and rode home.

As I made my way home I couldn't believe how tired I was. The experience I just had with Mandi reminded me how passionate I have become with Mrs. Graph. I knew one thing for sure. Tomorrow, Mrs. Graph was going to come to the club! I pulled into my driveway and quietly opened the small door. I walked my bike into the garage and locked the door behind me.

I quietly went into the house, entering through the kitchen. The house was all dark except for the light above the sink. I tip toed up the stairs trying not to make a sound. I quietly went into my room and shut the door. I turned the small lamp on my desk on before reaching into my pocket to take out Mandi's panties. Again I lifted them to my nose and inhaled her musky scent. The crotch of her g-string was still damp and as soon as I smelled her pheromones I began to get hard.

Quietly I opened my closet and removed the box where Mrs. Graph's and Kate's panties were. I placed Mandi's g-string into the box and then hid it in the back of my closet. I went to my computer as I left it on earlier. I logged on and checked for e mail. As I expected there was a message from my teacher. I clicked on the message and then began to read.

"Master, I have done as you have requested. I took a long hot candle lit bubble bath tonight and thought about why I seem to be letting you control me. I have come to the conclusion that I am the reason that you are controlling me. I let you because you know a secret of mine. But there is another underlying reason why. When I was young my parents were very strict. Our home life was very structured as my dad was in the military. I grew used to being told when to eat, sleep, relax, or whatever. Then I became a teacher and again I am in a controlled situation. The school system and the class room settings are very controlled. It seems like I need to be in a setting like that to survive. I don't have that setting here at home. Don't get me wrong I love my husband but he is very loose. He has no organization and he never tells me what to do. You Master on the other hand are very structured and disciplined. When you tell me to do something I feel as though I am compelled to do whatever you ask. I know I am about twice your age but I do feel as though I am beginning to belong to you. I feel as though you are slowly taking ownership of me...and taking whatever ownership my husband has of me away from him. Not only physically but mentally as well."

I smiled as I felt overwhelmed by the outpouring of emotions from my teacher. Slowly I was making her mine. She seemed to be needing me and I was beginning to need her. I clicked on the reply icon and thought for a moment before I began to type.

"Acknowledging me and accepting me as your loving Master is only the beginning to the joys you will receive. I am so pleased with your good behavior that I have a present for you. I will have it shipped to you via courier tomorrow morning. You are forbidden to open it!!! You will hide it somewhere so your husband won't find it. Taped to the top of the box will be another letter. You will open that one when you get the package and follow the instructions. You know what will happen if you fail to follow directions so I won't repeat it. E mail me back after you get the package and read the note." Signed Master.

I was tired so I shut my computer down and undressed. I laid down on my bed and began thinking about what an incredible night it was. I had to admit that I was becoming addicted to Club Cuffs.

I began thinking about Trista as I tossed and turned. I looked at the clock and it was already half past one and I knew that there was a hot main event going on just a few blocks away. My thoughts however swayed back to Trista as I dozed off and fell asleep.

Morning came and when I woke up it was pouring outside. I got up and showered before walking back to my room to dress. The rain was still coming down in buckets as I went down to eat breakfast. After eating a couple of pop tarts and a glass of orange juice I went back to my room.

I turned on my computer and let it boot up while I grabbed a phone book to look for a courier. I leafed through the yellow pages and found several companies. One advertisement had a quote that said "any where in the city any time of day in one hour."

I picked up the phone and dialed the number. It was busy so I hung the phone up and logged online. I checked my e mail but found my inbox empty. I picked up the phone and tried Jim's Courier Service again. The phone rang and before the first ring was over a guy on the other end answered.

I explained all of the details about what I needed delivered and to where. I was told it would be a fee of thirty five dollars for the one hour delivery. I made arrangements for the courier to be at my house within the hour. I hung up the phone and pulled up my word processor. I thought carefully about what I was going to type and how I was going to word it. Finally after a few minutes I began to type. I decided that I would change the color of the text to pink as I knew it was one of my teacher's favorite colors. I changed the font to a different size and style. I typed a couple of characters on the screen and liked what I saw so I began to type.

"This present is for your recent well behavior. You will see as you adhere to the strict rules and discipline that there are many benefits. Happy 35th birthday!!!! You will not open this package when you receive it. You will hide it so your husband doesn't find it. Inside is something that you have earned. I know that today is your birthday. Tonight after your family and friends finish celebrating at your house and after your husband falls asleep you will very quietly get out of bed and slip out of your night gown. You will be totally naked as you open your presents according to the numbers on the packages starting with one. You will put on that article of clothing and then open the next package. You will continue to do this until all packages are opened. You will quietly walk out your front door and get into your car and drive to the address on the guest pass you are holding. Once you arrive you will be escorted to a table and seated in front of the stage. You will watch the show and enjoy yourself and you will remain there until I tell you that you can go home. Do you understand Mrs. Graph? Reply ASAP" Signed Master.

I printed out the letter and folded it. I reached into the envelope from Club Cuffs and pulled out a guest pass, inserting it into the folded letter. I carefully slid the letter and guest pass into the envelope before sealing it. I went to my closet and pulled out the box of gifts and taped it to the top of the box. Looking at the clock I realized that the courier was due here at any moment. I carried the large package down to the front door and set it in the living room. I stepped out onto the front porch just as an old beat up Chevy Blazer pulled into the driveway.

The young driver parked the clunker and got out. He scanned the address on the front of my house and then looked down at his paperwork to make sure he was at the correct address.

He walked up to the porch and said "you have a package that needs delivered?"

I opened the screen door and bent down, picking the large package up. I handed the box to the driver who took it from me and set it in the back of his Blazer.

He returned back to the porch and said "thirty five."

I reached into my pocket and gave him exactly thirty five dollars. He turned and walked back to his truck and drove off.

I went back into the house as the rain picked up again. I flipped on the television set but there was nothing on to watch. The rain let up so I decided that I would walk over to the coffee shop to see Trista today. I locked up the house and began walking down the street. I couldn't remember the last time I walked anywhere as I usually ride my bike. It seemed like it took forever but I finally made it to the coffee shop. I pulled the door open and walked in.

There she was, pouring a cup of coffee for a couple of old men. I walked over to the same table I sat at yesterday and sat down. I watched Trista as she continued to work effortlessly. When she turned around and saw me she smiled from ear to ear. She walked over to my table as her face continued to beam with excitement.

"Hi," she said as she poured me a cup of coffee.

"How are you?" I asked.

Looking both ways she finally sat down. She seemed to be a little upset as she began to talk.

"I got in so much trouble with my dad last night," Trista said with a look of disappointment on her face.

"Why?" I asked.

"I got home too late," she said with a dismal look on her face.

Her green eyes sparkled as she sat here talking to me and I had to admit I had butterflies in my stomach as well.

"I have an idea," Trista said as she smiled at me.

"What?" I asked as I smiled back at her.

"I got the rest of the day off today and my father isn't expecting me home until four," Trista said as she paused for a moment before continuing.

"Wanna go to the mall to get a bite to eat?"

"Sure," I said "But I don't have a car."

"So silly, I have one," Trista said as she slid out of the booth and stood up.

"Let me go clock out and we can get out of here," Trista said as she walked toward the counter she untied her apron.

The apron ties dangled down to the floor as she pulled the apron over her head.

"I'm going John," Trista said to her boss.

Moments later she walked back to my table.

"Lets go," Trista said as she held out her hand to me.

I squeezed her hand and walked along side of her as we headed out the front door. We walked to her Camero and sat down inside. Her car was immaculate as only an air freshener hung from the mirror.

"Lets go get some lunch at the mall," she said as she pulled out of the parking space.

We continued to get to know each other as we drove to the mall. We parked and walked across the warm parking lot toward the mall entrance.

Once inside we walked to the food court. We ordered a couple of burgers, fries and soft drinks. Both of us were hungry so hardly a word was spoken while we ate. Finally we finished as we sat there telling each other how full we were.

"Ready to go walk some of this food off?" I asked as I picked up the trash from both of us and threw it out.

"Lets go," Trista said as she jumped up.

As we began to walk Trista slid her soft fingers in between mine. Together we squeezed each other's hand as we walked toward the main strip.

Along the way we passed Hot Topic where I recently bought Mrs. Graph's collar and leash. Next we passed the jewelry store where I bought her the sexy anklet. As we walked slowly down the mall we came upon Frederick's Of Hollywood. Surprisingly, Trista stopped and looked at the display in the window.

"God that is so sexy," she said as she looked at the mannequin wearing a sexy bra and thong.

"Those too," she said as she pointed to the stockings and garters.

Pushing the envelope a little further I said "Do you have any at home?"

Trista began to laugh hysterically.

"Yeah right, I think you forgot who my dad is."

"Well, he doesn't look at you in your underwear does he?" I asked.

Shaking her head no Trista led me to the display on the other side of the window.

"Look at how hot those shoes are," Trista said as she gazed down at the spiked heeled shoes.

"I would love to try a pair of those on one day," she said as she slowly pulled me away from the lingerie store.

We came upon the water fountain in the middle of the mall and sat down on the edge of it. Trista sat down next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I'm glad we came here today Justin."

"Me too," I said as I leaned my head down onto hers.

I could smell the fresh strawberry scented conditioner in her beautiful blonde hair.

"God I don't want to help at the church tonight," Trista said as she sighed.

"What do you have to do tonight?" I asked.

"I have to help with the pantry," Trista said with another sigh.

"The church is going to have a dinner for the needy this Sunday."

Before I could say a word Trista lifted her head off of my shoulder. She swung around, placing her legs over my thigh's and wrapping her arms around me.

"Why don't you come to the church tonight to meet my mom and dad?" Trista asked as she looked into my eyes.

"Please," Trista said as she kissed me softly on my cheek.

"Well with a kiss like that who am I to refuse," I said as I reached around Trista and hugged her snugly.

"Oh thank you so much Justin, you don't know how much this means to me," Trista said as she leaned her head down on my shoulder again.

We sat there in that same position for a few minutes before she looked at her watch.

"We better get going, I have to make sure my car is in the church parking lot before my dad gets back," Trista said as she slid her legs off of my lap.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers