I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,799 Followers

Looking down into her eyes I became lost in her beauty. Her beautiful green eyes were mesmerizing as she slowly rose up on her tippy toes and placed her lips on mine.

Not a word was spoken as we continued to kiss. Our heads were tilted and our lips never came apart as our tongues slid in and out of each other's mouth's. Our breathing grew heavy as I felt her warm breath against my face.

Finally after several minutes our kiss broke and we just held each other. Trista turned her head sideways and leaned it on my chest.

"I am so glad that I met you," Trista said softly as she slowly rubbed my back.

"Me too," I said as I returned the favor and rubbed her back.

As I continued to rub her back I casually slipped my hand down and cupped her ass, eliciting a soft moan from Trista. Slowly she lifted her head and smiled at me as she looked into my eyes. I squeezed her ass softly as she again rose up on her tippy toes and kissed me full on the mouth.

I felt Trista slide one hand down over my ass and pull me into her tightly. I had a raging erection in my pants and I was sure she felt it as it was now pressed against her. I squeezed her ass tightly and I pulled her into me even harder.

"Ohhhhh," Trista moaned into my mouth as our lips never parted.

Her breasts were now smashed against my chest as our breathing grew heavier. The smell of her hair and the feel of her warm body against mine sent chills up my spine. Again after a few moments Trista stepped back enough to stand in front of me while she continued to hold my hands.

"I really hate it here," Trista said softly as she looked down.

"I love my mom to death, but my dad is a total ass," Trista said with some demise in her voice.

"I hear ya," I said as I squeezed her hands.

"No Justin, you don't understand," she said as she leaned back into me with her head on my chest.

"My dad is such a control freak," Trista said as a tear trickled out of the corner of her eye.

"I want to be so unlike my dad," she said as she leaned her head into my chest and sniffled.

"You can be anything you want," I said softly as I caressed her back.

"I swear to God I will never be like my dad," Trista said as she hugged me tightly.

We just stood there and held onto each other for a while. The cool breeze felt wonderful as Trista's warm body remained pressed against me. I felt so bad for her as she had to grow up with a father who was an ass hole. Slowly Trista lifted her head and looked up into my eyes.

"Thank you for being so wonderful to me," Trista said as she again reached up and kissed me on the lips.

"Your so welcome," I said as I pressed my cheeks against hers and just held her.

We broke our embrace and looked around at the different fruit trees. I could see small apples on the branches of a tree right behind me. As I looked around I saw something that was totally opposite from Trista.

"We better get going," Trista said as she pulled me by my hand.

I followed behind her as we made our way around the big bushes. Just as we were about to come into view of the house Trista let my hand go. I followed closely behind her, watching her sexy ass wiggle the entire way there.

We walked up onto the deck and through the sliding door. The smell of the roast caught our attention as we walked past her mom.

"Go get two bottles of wine," Trista's mother said as she opened the stove to check on dinner.

"OK mom," she said as she turned to me and smiled.

"Now I'll show you the basement and the wine cellar," Trista said as she pulled the basement door open.

Trista turned the light on and led the way down the stairs. As we descended I had a hard time taking my eyes off of her incredible body.

"This is the family area," Trista said as she pointed to the living room set and big screen television.

"Wow, nice television," I said as I looked at what appeared to be a sixty inch big screen TV set.

"My dad loves football so he bought this thing last year," Trista said as she began walking away.

"Here is the laundry room," Trista said as she pointed into a small room with a washer and dryer in it.

I followed closely as it was dark on the other end of the basement. Trista reached out and pulled on another door knob, causing the old door to squeak as it opened.

"This is my dad's office," she said as we both peered inside.

She quickly shut the door before leading me over to another door. She reached out and opened it, revealing a narrow hallway. It was dark except for a couple of glass church candles that hung on the walls of the hall. This is how you get into the wine cellar," Trista said as she opened yet another door.

We stepped inside the cold damp room and Trista shut the door behind us. Again the only light was from a few candles that were on the walls above the wine racks. I looked around in amazement at the wine racks which completely lined all the walls of the square room.

"There is no light down here because it will ruin the wine," Trista said as she led us over to a small table in the center of the room.

"My dad collects these wines from all over the world," she said as she watched me look around the room.

"I can't believe how many bottles he has," I said as my eyes began to adjust to the dim light.

"He has several bottles that are very old and several bottles that are extremely rare," she said as she walked up behind me and put her arms around me.

Trista laid her head against my back as her hands slid around my stomach. I could here her sigh as she again let go and stepped back.

"Here is where I get my stash from," Trista said as she walked over to a stack of boxes in one of the corners.

She bent over slightly and pulled two bottles of wine out. She walked back over to the table and set the bottles down. I followed her over to the table and again we embraced.

"My dad never even knows that there are bottles missing every once in a while," Trista said as she leaned up and kissed me softly.

"Where does that door lead to?" I asked as I pointed to an old door on the far wall.

Turning her head to look at the door for a second, Trista mumbled, "To the church."

I looked at her with an inquisitive look on my face.

"That door is an underground tunnel that leads into the church basement. Rachel's house on the other side of the church is built exactly the same way. So when I want to go over to Rachel's I don't even have to go outside," Trista said as she turned her attention back to me.

I sat down on the table, making sure that I didn't knock the two bottles of wine over. Trista looked over at the door that we came in through and then back down at me. She lifted her leg up and swung it over my legs. I pulled my knees together and watched as Trista slowly sat down on my lap.

Trista reached out and wrapped her arms around me. We looked into each other's eyes as our faces slowly came together. Our eyes closed slowly as our lips touched. It felt like electricity as our mouth's worked in unison. Our tongues caressed each other's lips as our hands continued to caress each other's backs.

A slight moan escaped Trista's mouth as our passion intensified. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest and her hot breath as it cascaded across my face. I felt my cock beginning to stiffen as Trista adjusted herself on my lap.

"Oh Justin I have to break this 'good girl' image," Trista said as she pressed her crotch up against the bulge in my pants.

"I'm so scared Justin," Trista said as our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouth's.

"Be not afraid," I whispered as I slid my hand down and over the top of her ass.

I felt the top of her jeans and I slipped my finger tips under the edge of her pants. Her flesh was on fire as I caressed her bare skin. Trista instantly began to lick my lips with her tongue as we kissed with our mouth's apart.

I boldly reached down a little farther until I felt the very top of her ass crack. I let my middle finger slide into the top of her crack causing her to moan loudly.

"Oh Godd Justin," Trista said as she slid her tongue into the back of my throat.

Her ass felt wonderful as I gently squeezed her butt. Suddenly Trista began to move. My heart felt like it was going to explode as Trista began to grind her crotch against my bulge.

Our faces came apart and our eyes opened. I could see the reflection of light from the candles in her eyes as she continued to grind her pussy against my member. Not a word was spoken as we continued to bump and grind.

"Oh Justin," Trista whispered as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

I immediately lowered my mouth to her neck. I began to kiss her hot flesh along the side of her neck up to her ear.

Trista's heavy breathing and steady grinding told me she liked what was happening. She began to thrash her head from side to side as I placed my mouth over her ear. I lightly traced my tongue over the edges of her ear eliciting a soft cry from Trista. I began to bite lightly as I slid my tongue into her ear. Suddenly Trista was on fire.

Using her legs more, I realized that she was now pushing herself up and down on my cock. I could feel her cunt through her jeans as she set her pussy on top if my member and pushed herself down.

I continued to squeeze her ass the best I could as her jeans were so tight. I slid my other hand around to her side before sliding it up to her breast.

I squeezed her tit lightly as she continued to grind even harder on my lap. I could feel my balls beginning to tingle and the last thing I wanted to do was to cum in my pants. I slid my hand back down Trista's side before sliding my hand up under her shirt.

"Oh Goddddd," Trista moaned out as she began to tremble in my arms. I could feel her stomach begin to quiver as my finger tips inched closer to her bra covered breast. Trista threw her head forward and wrapped her arms around me tightly as she continued to cum on my lap. Her crotch was rubbing against my bulge as her quivering body shook uncontrollably in my arms.

I felt the bottom of her breast with my fingers as she began kissing my neck and ear. I slid my hand up over her bra covered mound and squeezed softly.

"Oh Goddddd," Trista cried out in the cold dark wine cellar.

Her trembling body began to relax but her pussy continued to grind against my cock. I felt like I was going to blow at any second as she continued to ride me. I slid my finger tips under the wire along the bottom of her bra, feeling the very bottom of her soft warm breast.

"Oh Jesus Christ," Trista moaned as I felt her body begin to tremble all over again.

I slipped my hand completely under the cup of her bra and squeezed her breast softly. I could feel her nipple stiffen in the palm of my hand as I squeezed her soft warm globe over and over.

"Oh yeah," Trista moaned loudly as she began to thrust her pussy at my throbbing cock.

Her breast felt magnificent in my hand as I began to circle her nipple with my finger.

"Oh shit," Trista moaned as she bit down lightly on my neck.

I slid my hand down the back of her pants a tad bit farther, feeling her ass cheeks as they squeezed my finger. I pinched her nipple as I lowered my mouth to her neck.

"Oh My Goddddd," Trista cried out as she began to cum again.

I held her as tightly as possible for fear of breaking the table legs. I felt my nuts begin to contract and I couldn't hold out any longer. As Trista continued to grind her pussy against my cock, I began to thrust back at her.

"Oh God," I cried out as I felt the first wave of pleasure take over my body.

I felt my cum race up my shaft and squirt out into my underwear as Trista continued to tremble and shake on my lap. I pulled her into me tighter with the hand that was holding her ass. I pinched her nipple even harder causing her to shake and quiver even more.

Thrust after thrust, squirt after squirt I finally finished cumming. Trista began to finally slow down as she sat motionless on my lap and just held me. I hoped and prayed that I wasn't going to have a wet spot showing through my pants when we went back upstairs.

I kissed Trista on her cheek as she lifted her head from my shoulder. Our eyes met and our lips came together for a long sensual kiss.

"There, your not a 'good girl' anymore," I said as I smiled at her and removed my hands from her breast and ass.

Trista smiled back at me as she leaned her head back against my cheek.

"That felt wonderful," Trista said as she began to pat me on the back.

"Yeah," I said as I squeezed her and hugged her back.

"I have a secret to tell you," Trista said as she leaned her head back and looked into my eyes.

"What's that?" I asked as I rested my hands on her ass.

"It's embarrassing," Trista said as she reached up under her shirt and put her breast back in her bra.

"Tell me," I said as I gazed into her beautiful green eyes.

"Promise not to tell anyone," Trista said softly after a long pause.

"Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye," I said as I laughed lightly.

"I'm still a virgin," Trista said softly as she hid her face in my chest.

"Oh baby that's nothing to be embarrassed of," I said softly as I rubbed her back.

"That's a beautiful thing," I said as I rubbed her back.

Lifting her head she looked into my eyes as she said, "But I have gotten myself off before."

I nearly choked when she said that. Again she looked into my eyes as she spoke.

"I'm only telling you this Justin because I really, really like you," she said as she still gazed into my eyes.

"I have been renting porno movies to try to learn what I'm supposed to do," she said as she again buried her head into my chest.

"Really," I said as I was pretty much speechless.

"I told you that I was a loser," Trista said softly.

"No, no your not," I said, "I would do the same thing."

Trista and I sat there holding each other as neither one of us spoke a word. It felt so right to be sitting here and holding her. I never wanted this feeling to end.

"We better get going before my mom or dad come looking for us," Trista said as she stood up and swung her leg over me.

She reached down for my hand as she helped pull me up. We came together and shared one last kiss before walking out the door of the wine cellar.

Trista closed the door before leading me down the dark hallway and into the main part of the basement. She closed the door leading to the hallway and proceeded to lead me back to the stairs.

"I need to go to the rest room," I said as we began to climb the stairs.

The smell of dinner was evident and we could hear her mom working diligently in the kitchen.

"Me too," Trista whispered as she looked over her shoulder.

We walked through the kitchen and sat down at the table. Her mother already had most of the food on the table and everything looked delicious.

"I have to go the rest room," I said as I excused myself from the table.

As I was walking around the table, Trista's dad walked past me and sat down. I went into the rest room and closed the door. Quickly I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I pulled them down and carefully pulled my underwear down.

I reached for the roll of toilet tissue and began to clean out my underwear. I wiped up all of my genetic material and tossed it into the toilet before taking a leak. I pulled up my pants and adjusted my clothes before flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

I walked back into the kitchen and walked past her dad. Trista got up and excused herself as she walked down the hallway to the rest room.

"I have to go change and use the rest room, I'll be right back," Trista said as she turned to walk to her room.

"Oh Justin, could you run back down to the wine cellar and get those two bottles of wine that I sat down on the table and forgot?" Trista said.

"Sure," I said as I stood up.

"And keep your damned hands off of the wine in the racks," Trista's dad said in a stern voice as I made my way to the stairs.

I knew the way so I didn't turn the lights on. I made my way down the stairs and across the basement to the door that leads to the hallway. As I approached the door I stopped for a second as I heard something. I could hear my heart beating inside my chest as I looked at the cracked open door.

"I swear I saw Trista close that door," I said to myself as I stood still and remained silent.

Again I heard a faint cry as it sounded like a woman's voice. I silently inched my way closer to the door when I heard another cry.

"It's coming from in there," I said to myself softly as I reached out and pulled the old wooden door open enough for me to slip through.

Again I froze as I heard yet another cry which sounded like it was coming from the wine cellar. As I looked at the door of the wine cellar I noticed that it was cracked open. I could see the dim glow of the candles as they flickered inside the dark damp cellar.

My heart was beating out of control as I quietly inched my way to the partially opened door. I froze in place as I heard another sound from within the room.

Quietly I positioned myself to look through the cracked open door. My eyes were adjusted to the dim light so when I looked into the wine cellar I almost choked.

My cock stiffened in my pants instantly as I looked through the door at Trista's mother as she sat on the table facing away from me. Her dress was bunched up around her waist and her feet were on the top of the table. Her legs were bent at the knees and parted and her hand was under her dress as she pleasured herself.

I couldn't believe what I was watching as I saw Trista's mother throw her head back. I could see her arm moving as she was obviously fingering herself. My eyes shot wide open as I saw something sitting on the table next to her.

"Oh my God," I thought to myself as I saw her panties siting next to her on the table.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned out as her head thrashed from side to side.

My cock told me to go in and fuck her but my brain told me otherwise. I just stood there and watched as she continued to work her hand under her dress.

"Oh Goddddd," she cried out as her back arched.

"Oh my God," she moaned over and over as she was now in the middle of a powerful orgasm.

I could feel my cock as it strained against my pants. I just wanted so badly to unleash my cock and stroke it until I get the release that I needed. I decided that I wouldn't as I already came twice today and I needed to save myself for the main event.

Suddenly Trista's mother began to lift herself up slightly as she leaned back and held on to the table behind her. She began to thrust her hips against her hand as her head began to thrash from side to side again.

I watched in amazement as the spindly table legs began to sway from her motion. I couldn't believe how wild and insatiable this woman was as she got herself off. I knew one thing for certain, her husband the minister wasn't satisfying her.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh, God," Trista's mother cried out over and over.

Her hips continued to thrust back and forth and her moaning and panting grew louder and louder. From my angle I couldn't see any exposed skin except for her right leg from mid thigh down. Her hips continued to thrust harder and harder until she arched her back.

"Oh Jesus save me," she cried out as I watched her begin to tremble and convulse into a powerful orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she cried out as she continued to fuck herself.

Trista's mother began gasping for air as she still shook out of control. After a few moments she began to relax and slow down. Finally her hips stopped thrusting and her ass sat down on the table. I nearly choked when I saw her remove her hand from under her bunched up dress.

Trista's mother pulled an empty wine bottle from under her dress and sat it down next to her panties. The long neck of the bottle glistened from her juices as the candle light reflected off of the bottle.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,799 Followers
123456...9