I Know Who You Did Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

"Throw me the fruit, I'll catch it."

Rose started plucking the fruits and she was bubbly like a child.

"Want some more?"

"Hey, enough and come on down now?"

"Ok."

However, Rose distracted by his erection slipped and screamed as she fell from the tree branch.

Quickly, Ted caught her and bundled her securely in his arms.

"Careful," he said and lowered her on the ground."

"I will, next time. Oh God, that was close."

"Alright, look up over there"

"Oh wow the tree house, unbelievable, can I climb now?"

"You first I'll bring some of these fruits up," he said.

Rose held the rope ladder and started climbing.

When she reached the top she squealed. "It's so beautiful. I could view the sea. Who made this treehouse?"

"I made this last year," Ted said.

"You did? What tribe do you belong anyway?"

"The missing link."

There was a little storage there and Ted opened it and got a knife. He cut the avocado and gave it to her. There were some spoons and forks sealed in a plastic and gave one to her. "Hmmm, great! The avocado is delicious," she said tasting a scoop in her mouth. Ted opened one for himself and ate. Ted sat on the floor and Rose went to sit partly on the window sill. "Careful no one will catch you down there?"

Rose burst with laughter. Oh gosh I hate this. Ted was staring as his erection. Get down you knucklehead!

"Ted. Can I ask you something? Is it possible for us to make love here?"

"Oh, cut that out Rose," he replied.

"Why?"

"Didn't I vow to you not to make any foolish thing?"

"Fool around with me—I'm granting you my permission," she said.

"Your cock knows best, he's agreeing with me," she said watching his erection that he could barely hide.

"I can give you a blow job that can end all blow jobs. I can lick your balls and you'll be screaming like Tarzan. But of course you'll have to lick me too," she said feeling triumphant with her teasing because by now Ted's foreskin had stretched out and the purple head of his cock had bulged out of its hiding.

Rose licked her lips, making them fuller and seductive.

Ted stood up and walked by her side. "Can I touch it?" Rose gazed into his eyes and down. Ted noticed that her honey colored bush was glistening with wetness in the middle.

"I thought you said you won't ever touch it," he said.

"Now you're being too sensitive. You know I didn't mean that. I love to touch your cock since last night. It's the first time I saw an uncut version of a cock," she said putting her hand on his thigh and feeling its massive muscle. Ted looked into her eyes, reached for a flower in the leaves and put it in the side of her hair." "You're beautiful Rose," he said in a husky voice.

"Playing dramatic huh?" she said but genuinely touched, for it was the first time that she had received a compliment from him. Her hope climbed a few notches up. By now Ted was like wielding a tire iron and he had no control of it anymore. She was triumphant within and could feel the searing heat in her pussy. Her juice was seeping and trickling down on her leg. It's her best turn on in years.

Ted held her chin and kissed her lips gently. Then she opened her mouth and his tongue rove gently inside touching her teeth capturing her tongue. The kiss lingered for awhile. Deeper and searching, igniting passion until they were breathing hard. Ted paused. "I'm not so sure if this tree house can hold up to earth-shaking sex," he said.

"I'm already shaking like a leaf," Rose said.

"Let's get back to the ground." Ted offered.

"You mean we'll do it on the beach? Sex on the beach, huh?"

Ted's face broke into a wicked grin.

"Ted, I wanna hold your cock," she said in her most sexy best.

"Ok you have my permission."

Rose wrapped her hand around. "Oh, it's warm and it feels like it was carved out of wood," she commented. Then she scooped a big chunk of avocado, flopped it into her hand and then mashed it within her hand. Then she rubbed it on his cock, massaging the whole length swirling her grip around its head. Ted sucked in a long breath. Then she genuflected and started sucking his cock. "Hmmm, delicious."

"Rose, oh ... Rose" Ted's uttering of her name fluttered like falling summer blossoms. Rose was inflamed even more of her deed.

"You like it, don't you?" she said long enough to smear his cock across her nipples and used it to massage her breasts. Then she took it in her mouth again.

Ted was so aroused that Rose could even feel the angry veins of his cock sliding in her mouth. After a while, Rose could sense him getting close to climax. She cupped his balls in one hand. The other hand pumped him along with the rhythm of her lips clamping his rigid cock.

"Stop, or I'll burst here and now" Ted said and lifted her by the shoulders.

"Well, that's the point I want you to come on my face, on my bust or swallow it if you like," Rose said despairingly. "No, I don't want to do it like that. Let's go down now. The big fishes are coming out now and I want to catch some of them. "But you haven't come yet," Rose said looking frustrated.

"Let's get out of here," Ted said and Rose started padding to the doorway, curtained by an animal skin.

"We're not going down by the rope ladder. From now on it's me Tarzan, you Jane. Now we're going to swing down with this vine and you cling to me as hard as you can, you hear?"

Rose beamed like a child about to ride an elephant. "Gee whiz! This is gonna be fun!"

Rose flung her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around her waist. Ted's cock was still hard so she took the opportunity to slide it inside her. Ted didn't refuse. Her pushing to the hilt against his pelvis tingled her clit. She squealed when it gets a good rubbing. Then they swung. Whoosh! Rose saw the forest blurred around her as she clings tightly on Ted. They swung to and fro and Rose unbelievably had an orgasm.

Finally they settled on the ground. "Wow!" the word blew out from her mouth. "That was fantastic! We'll do it again, won't we?"

He laughed in panting tone.

"Carry me, I don't want to step on a snake."

"Alright," Ted said and scooped her in his arms. With smooth even strides, Ted ran to the water with Rose in his arms. The two fell in a heap in the surf, laughing and splashing.

"I'm thirsty. Let's go back to the boat. I have bottled water," Ted said.

"Oh good, I'm parched myself.

Back to the boat, they opened the bottles and drank thirstily. "Well go catch some fish for lunch."

"Oh great!"

"We'll dive and do some sightseeing of the corals down there and I'll bring this harpoon and catch a big Mac.

"You're kidding, there's fast-food below?"

"That's right, Big mackerel. It's fast food. Then we're going to roast it."

"I feel like putting on a swimsuit," Rose said.

"Why, we're supposed to be like Adam and Eve here."

"I thought you Tarzan, me Jane. They had stitches of clothing in their privates, hadn't they?"

"Yeah, only in the movie. Ok go ahead, if you like. My birthday suit is fine with me."

Rose wore a maroon bikini bottom by Norma Kamali. She didn't bother for the bikini top. She just wiggled in a swirl tie-dye cotton tank top that bares her stomach. "You're sexy," he said and pulled her up to him kissed her long and hard as he slipped his hands beneath her bikini bottom behind and squeezed her gorgeous ass. "Naw, it's crazy wearing these things here. You're right we gotta be like jaybirds here, innocent and naked without shame," she said and removed her swimsuit.

Ted made a lean to so they can be shielded by the scorching sun and Rose began rubbing herself with the protective lotion. He also rubbed on Ted not missing that precious part that she enjoys most to give a rub. "How come this is more tanned than the rest of your skin?" Rose asked. "It's gotten toasted inside your hot pussy," he replied. She giggled. "My pussy is like an oven?" "Yeah, it can bake a French bread." They burst out laughing at their banter.

Surely, they marveled at the undersea sights and Ted had caught a big Mac. He roasted it and relished with baked potatoes and spices that he had prepared. After the delicious meal they both laid down on the beach blanket and stretched out their bodies savoring the cool breeze that blew on their naked bodies. Rose's pussy ached for Ted to finger it but he didn't make any move. Come on Ted. Touch me now. I'm hot as hell. She wanted to finger it herself but controlled herself for she wanted Ted to do it. He wanted a man's hand and Ted hadn't touched her. Well, not to the extent yet that she'd been craving for. When she turned to look at Ted, he was already asleep. She examined his dick and it was asleep too. Oh, I just better take a nap too. She thought to herself and she did.

When she woke up Ted was gone at her side. She sat down and looked around until he saw him coming out of the forest carrying a bunch of coconuts strung on his shoulder and a cluster of bananas in his hand. She stretched down again on the blanket and spread her thighs wider.

"Hi, got a good nap?" he asked. Rose simply nodded. He flopped the coconuts on the sand and the cluster of bananas. Rose smiled as she looked at the big bananas and the coconuts.

Ted cracked a coconut with a bolo, drank its juice. "Want some?" he offered. "Alright" she said and just took a sip and then handed it back to him. He drank and poured the rest of the juice over her body with the last trickle over her pussy. Rose was startled with what he'd done. From a sliver of the husk, Ted scraped the soft coconut meat and flopped them all over Rose's tummy and some over the top of her boobs and of course her pussy. Then Ted leaned forward and slowly kissed her then his lips traveled down like an anteater lapping the juice that pooled on her belly and slurped the strips of coconut all over her skin. He chewed those that settled on her boobs. Rose felt goose bumps all over her skin as Ted's lips and tongue worked it up all over her body. Rose experienced some mini-orgasm just by those nipple licking and breasts fondling of Ted.

At last Ted gazed down at her gaping pussy, her bush confined only at the top of the slit crisscrossed by strips of the coconut meat. Ted started wolfing down the meat until the inner lips of her pussy were spread out nicely exposing the shiny and wet pink interior and her clit was peeping out of its hood. "Oh Ted, don't stop, I'm nearly cumming." Rose said squirming her hips. Ted paused long enough to pluck a banana and peeled it off. He threw the peeled skin away and then he stretched apart her cunt lips until he could see her cunt hole. Then he inserted the banana slowly right up to her. He closed her legs together. Rose laughed boisterously at the sight of the banana protruding from her like an erect penis.

"What are you making out of me? A fruit cocktail? A banana split?" "My dessert" he said and resumed caressing her skin with her tongue as he pushes and swirls the banana into her pussy at least about three inch deep. Her pussy tightened around the banana. Finally, Ted ate the banana bit by bit drawing much excitement from Rose. Ted licked the petals of her cunt lips that grasped the banana avoiding her clitoris which was begging to be licked. As he ate the banana and the coconut over it Rose was tormented by pleasure. Ted was licking all over her cunt, nibbling and sucking every skin fold but still avoiding direct contact to her clitoris which was gripping Rose with so much suspense. It was swollen already and he could see her pearly clitoris peeking out of its hood. He made a figure of eight with the tip of his tongue along the clitoris. Rose arched her hips and almost shouted aloud. "Ted, I'm coming, I'm coming, Omigod....ohh!...ohh!" she moaned deeply feeling like the world had fallen apart. "Don't stop, please," she howled like begging for mercy. Then her climax came and the banana popped out from her cunt like a cork from a champagne bottle. Ted continued licking and cleaning off her cunt. His cock was now looking like a Concorde jet about to take off. In no time at all Rose began suckling Ted's cock as he knelt beside her.

"Oh I love your cock Ted." She said as she pushed down the foreskin and giving the glans her ice cream licks. Ted grimaced and moaned audibly. She circled the ridge of the corona and nibbled and kissed the skinfold underneath it. Then she sucked again the head and made those nasty but delicious juicy noises. Her tongue slid to his balls and took each of them in her mouth rolling her tongue around it while inside her mouth. When she let them all out half of them crunched up inside and she kept licking over them and rubbing his cock with her fingers at the same time. She left a trail of saliva around is his cock to grease her stroking him.

Rose felt Ted's muscles tensed up, sensing that he had to be near orgasm. "Ted don't come yet, try to hold on. I want this lovemaking to last longer. Then she made him lie down on his back and she climbed on top of his lap and fitted his cock inside her. She was all juicy and so it slid in with not much effort. Then she started her pony ride, testing all the angles that would have her clit take a good rubbing and at the same time hitting her G-spot inside. Finally she got it alright. "Yes, yes this is the fuck, omigod it's so good, oh ... oh ... urghhhh ... I think I'm coming again," she gasped as her face was contorted like she was mentally bending a spoon.

Ted reached for her wobbling breasts and fondled them with his thumb flicking the sticky pale chocolate nipples. Then one hand went to her bottom and fingered her anus. Rose face was screwed up in ecstasy. Then Rose turned her back on him without disconnecting his cock from her cunt. She untangled a velvet ribbon that was tied in her pony tail while going up and down on him. She looped it around his testicles and held both of its ends then gently tugged it on his twin nuts. As she moved her body up and down on him the velvet lasso was at the same time caressing his sensitive skin and sending tingles up his spine. Rose's technique was driving Ted wild and his hips were undulating.

"Oh god, I can't hold out anymore," He announced. When she sensed that he was coming, Rose's climax came again and Ted jerked and surged and she felt him spurted inside her his warm spunk. She dropped the ribbon as she felt that she lost contact to reality and then she turned around and leaned forward to kiss him. Ted's cock was throbbing inside her and her cunt muscles were responding like a suction. Rose was grinding Ted and their pubic hair got entangled up. Then slowly she pulled out from his cock and her cunt lips managed to cling to his cock. Finally she stood astride in front of Ted and her cunt was dripping with his spunk, running along on both her legs. Another orgasm was coming up so she rotated her finger against her clitoris until she came and Ted's sperm poured from her cunt, dripping onto his stomach. Then she knelt again and picked up his softening cock and patted it on her tongue, dribbling it until the remaining sperm showed stickiness and making gooey strands like mozzarella cheese. She squeezed it to the last drop and sucked him dry.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12