I Know You Are There Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Coed continues with exhibitionism & more.
4.7k words
4.53
40.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: These chapters are the next follow-ons to the first story. You might want to read "I Know You Are There" along with these.

* * * * *

Chapter Two

The barbecue is about to start. I heard you arrive a few minutes ago. I heard Mom telling you I would be right down. I heard you and Tom, your husband, talking with Mom and Dad.

Mom was making some excuses, telling you how I had just got home from my volleyball team practice at college, and that I had to shower and change.

Well, that much was true, anyway.

Earlier in the day, I had made a great show about not wanting to have to attend this family gathering tonight. I had talked about the things I had to do and places I had to go, but Mom would not hear any of it.

"Young Lady," she said, "Joan and Tom are our good friends. They've known all of us for years, including you, and we all want to get together. Just because you're in college doesn't give you the right to be rude. You said last Thursday that you would be here, so this is where you will be tonight."

I pretended to sulk, but, of course, I wanted very much to be at this party tonight. I wanted to spend the night teasing you....and Tom....just to see how much I can get away with. All week I've been planning this, and I would not miss it for the world.

I waited until you all got your drinks made, and settled around the patio, before I made my entrance. My body was tingling as I walked down the stairs, through the kitchen and outside. In my mind, I pictured how I must look walking through the door.

I had picked out a cute little peasant blouse. It was made of thin, beige cotton, and hung loosely from the straps over my shoulders. In just the right light, I knew it was fairly see-through; and I also knew that I did not have to bend over too much to leave my breasts wide open to view. The skirt was loose and translucent too, so I knew my legs would visible when the light was just right. Since I was, after all, in the presence of family, I was wearing panties. A thong, actually, not very much in front, and just the floss up the back. It was all for you, and for Tom. Hell, I had almost cum just walking down the stairs.

Walking through the door, I saw you look up and catch your breath. I pretended not to notice, of course, but I was looking for just that reaction. Letting my hips swing just a little, I walked over and said hi, bending over to shake your hand, and Tom's, too. I thought each of you was going to choke on your ice when I bent over, showing you my tits, separately, of course. That was most of the fun. Neither one of you knew how much I was teasing the other.

Dad came over and handed me a beer, which I really needed at that point, and he and I sat down next to Mom.

So there we were, me between my Mother and Father, facing you and Tom, with the low patio table between us. Of course, when I sat down, I had to make a show of crossing my legs, giving you both a brief glimpse of my little panties, before my legs came together, leaving only a view of my legs up to the bottom of my butt. I imagined that it was quite a show, seeing how both of you were working so hard to not look like you were looking.

It was such fun, watching both of you. Fortunately, my parents were clueless. I was still their Little Girl, and had not quite accepted the fact that I was grown up and, from all accounts, pretty damn hot. I doubt that the thought ever occurred to them that Joan and Tom, next door neighbors for the past ten years, who had watched me grow up, would actually be sexually attracted to me. I'm sure the thought would never occur to them that I would be flirting with each of them, separately, displaying myself to them and enjoying their attention, and their discomfort.

So we all sat there on the patio, chatting innocently about life, as I crossed and uncrossed my legs. I watched your eyes flit down each time I moved, and I felt the heat between my legs as it happened.

After a little while, Mom announced it was time to start with dinner. We women got up and went in to the kitchen to begin getting the food out, while the two men stayed outside to start the grill and set up the table.

It was fun with us working so close together. I loved to innocently brush a braless breast against your arm as I reached for a bowl in front of you; or, when you were turned just right, I would bend over to get something out of a lower shelf in the fridge. I don't know if I'm really selling this "innocent" act, but I think I am. You have not made any advances, yet, but I think it is getting close. I swear I can smell your arousal as we work, side by side, at the counter. Accidentally, our thighs touched as we worked so close, and I felt you linger, just a little too long, before we pulled apart. Did you think the same about me? Did you think I lingered just a bit too long? I did, you know. I did it on purpose.

Soon, it was time to begin carrying things out to the patio. I loved this part, too. Tom is out there with Dad, cooking the ribs, so it will be tricky how I do this, but I want him to be excited as you are. I picked up a couple of bowls and walked to the door. Tom saw me with both hands full and ran to open the sliding door, while Dad tended to the grill. Giving him my sweetest smile, I thanked him gratefully for holding the door, then carried the bowls to the table. I took my time setting them on the table and arranging them, knowing that the hem of my skirt was about half-way up my ass, and Tom would be staring at my butt, and the tiny piece of string which ran up the middle of it. I wondered what else he could see. Could he see any of my pussy? Could he see any of my ass-hole spreading out on either side of the "floss" which ran up the crack of my ass?

It wasn't time for him to see everything, of course. It wasn't time for you to see everything, either. I wanted to prolong my game for as long as I could. I was not at all sure how I would end it, but I loved playing it. I tried to imagine what was going through Tom's head as I bent over the table, fussing with the bowl and silverware arrangements.

Just then Mom called to me to go back into the house and get a couple more things. I smiled at Tom, who had a silly, shy grin on his face, and went back inside, putting as much movement into my walk as I could, without seeming too obvious.

In the kitchen, Mom was stirring something on the stove, and behind her, you were on your hands and knees looking for a bowl in a cabinet under the counter. I deliberately walked over and stood just a few inches from you, which of course meant that my pussy was just inches from your face. I looked down and saw you staring at the view before you. Mom wanted me to help you look for the bowl, so I looked in the cabinet next to the one you was searching.

Naturally, I didn't kneel down right away. I opened the door and bent over from the waist, seeming to give a quick look inside to see if the bowl was obviously in view. My bare ass must have only been fractions of inches from your face, and I could swear that I felt your hot breath wafting between my legs. I held my position for as long as I could, enjoying the feeling of your breath, and of my exposure. Then, muttering that I could never find anything, I turned and kneeled down, making sure to keep one knee on the floor and one leg bent with the other knee pointing at the ceiling. This opened my legs wide, giving you an unrestricted view of my tiny thong, covering only some of my pubic hair and pussy. I looked in the cabinet, not wanting to interrupt you in your viewing of me, knowing that you could see all from only inches away.

After a bit, I found the elusive bowl, and pretending a triumphant pose, stood up and held the bowl high above my head. Of course, this raised my short skirt up high, and I assumed that your face was almost touching my pussy. Sneaking a quick peek down at you, I saw you frozen where you were, staring at my crotch. I almost came then at the thought, then looked quickly at Mom, to make sure she wasn't seeing this. She was still turned to the stove, so I was in the clear.

Looking at you, I proffered the bowl, forcing you to look me in the eyes, and saw the consuming desire in your face.

You then had to stand up, having lost your pretense for being down so low, and I heard your voice crack as you asked what else you could do. Mom directed you to get some glasses from the cupboard, and me to get some cups.

Since they were both in the same place, it was easy for me to lightly press myself against you from behind as you grabbed the glasses and I reached over your body for the cups. I felt you involuntarily push back, and thrilled in the feeling. I wanted so much to run my hands over you soft butt and up and around to your tits, but somehow I restrained myself. It would not take much, I thought, for both of us to forget about everything and "get it on," but I held off, thinking that sometime in the next few days, I was going to find out.

By then, dinner was ready, and we all sat around the table, talking and eating and having a nice, neighborly get-together. I amazed myself at how I was able to keep myself under control, thanks to the proximity of my parents. Even you and Tom seemed able to get themselves together and keep their minds on the conversation.

Soon the eating was done, and enough drinks had been consumed, and the party began to break up. These things never lasted too long. We all pitched in to clean up. Mom and Dad announced their intention to go to a late movie, and you and Tom said they were just going to hang around their house. I began to develop another plan.

*

Chapter Three

Within half an hour, my parents had left the house, to be gone for a few hours, and my neighbors had left for home. After a decent interval, I decided to go for a swim. Taking off my clothes, I put on a short robe and walked out to the pool. I sat down on a lounge chair with a beer and listened. Soon I heard the soft, telltale rustling in the bushes that indicated I had an audience. Waiting just a bit more, I heard more rustling from a slightly different direction.

This was wonderful. I knew I had both Joan and Tom captive, and was willing to bet neither knew the other was also watching. That was going to be corrected soon.

Slowly, I stood up and slipped my robe off, leaving myself standing nude at the side of the pool. After spending a few moments of touching my nipples and lightly rubbing my quivering clitoris, I dove into the pool and swam a few slow laps. Then I decided that I could not wait any longer.

I climbed out of the pool and lovingly toweled myself off; turning this way and that to make sure everyone had a good view. It was not hard to see where each of my peepers was, so I began to walk around. Holding my drink, I pretended to stroll about the yard, and managed to pass close to each of them, completely naked, without giving away my knowledge. I was not sure how I was going to get them out without having one or both of them get pissed off at the other.

Finally, I decided that, since many men rather like seeing two women together, Joan would have to be the first to be "outed." I went to the place were she was hiding, and slowly reached out my hand.

"Come on out. I know you're there, and I want you." I said, softly.

She came out, shyly, yet with passion, and her skirt was still held high over her pantiless crotch where her hand still lingered. I pulled her to me, feeling her breasts push against mine, and put my hand on her pussy while I kissed her. She responded feverishly, running her hands over my ass and pussy and legs and then my breasts.

"God, I want you so much!" she gasped, as I pushed my finger against her asshole.

"And I want you, too," I said, "but come over here a moment."

Before we moved, I pulled her skirt and blouse off so she was as naked as I. I then led her to the spot where her husband was hiding, holding her gorgeous breast in my hand..

At my urging, she finally tore her eyes from my body and looked before us in the bushes. Tom was there, his cock in his hand, grinning from ear to ear. I do not think that he was upset that his wife had been spying on me just as he had been doing. He crawled out of the bushes and stood up, still holding his cock. His shorts fell to the ground and he easily stepped out of them.

"Hi, Honey," he said, finally letting go of his dick long enough to pull his shirt off, so that he, too, was nude. He resisted the urge to hold himself again, allowing his erect dick to swing ponderously back and forth, pointing at the stars overhead.

Joan was not angry. In fact, with a squeal, she threw her arms around Tom's neck and gave him a big wet kiss, pulling his body to her. I thought she was going to fuck him right there, but she just held him.

"I'm so glad to see you here.," she said with huskiness in her voice. "Now I don't have to pretend, and neither do you. I've suspected for a long time that you've been watching her as much as I. Did you suspect me, too? But this should be fun, since now we can openly all enjoy each other, in so many different ways. My god, I'm just about ready to cum!"

All this was said hurriedly, and then, giving Tom a last quick kiss, she whirled around and knelt before me and buried her face in my pussy. The speed with which she moved, and force with which she held me surprised even me. I started to lurch backwards, but Tom quickly moved behind me and held me from behind. I could feel his dick pressing against my butt as Joan pressed me against him with the force of her passion. Tom's hands were softly running over my breasts, toying with the nipples, getting them to stand out and show that they were ready.

Finally I regained my composure and was able to relax and enjoy Joan's probing tongue and busy hands. Two fingers had already found their way up my cunt, rubbing on the inside of my clit while Joan ran her tongue from her slit to her clit and back. She sucked and nibbled and licked and I moaned out loud at the feeling. From behind, Tom's rock-hard dick pushed against my butt cheeks. I turned my head and found his mouth waiting for mine, and we greedily sucked on each other's tongues while worked her magic below.

Then Tom could contain himself no more.

"I've wanted to do this for many years, and I won't wait any longer.," he said.

With that, he let go of my boobs and knelt down where he was and pressed his face into the crack of my ass, his tongue unerringly finding my little asshole. With amazing ease, his tongue wriggled right up the chute, and I felt my knees almost buckle from the dual oral passions I was experiencing. What feelings I was having. Passion seemed to roll in waves through my body as two mouths and four hands worked their ways around my most intimate regions. At twenty, I had experienced a fair amount of sex, mostly fumbling quickies in a student's apartment or car; but I had never felt the intensity of controlled, expert touches such as I was now.

Occasionally, I felt Tom's nose pressed against my asshole and Joan's nose pushed into my pussy, while their tongues intertwined in the sensitive region between the two. They were loving each other as they made love to me, and my mind and my body quivered uncontrollably at the thought.

Then they both, as if by one thought, slowly backed their faces away and gently turned me around. Thus, Joan was now running her tongue around the edges of my butt hole, while Tom drove his deep into my cunt. Joan then spread my ass cheeks apart and clamped her open mouth over my asshole, then pushed deep into me, running her tongue in circles inside my ever relaxing hole. All I could do was play with my own breasts, enjoying all the feelings I was experiencing.

After just a few minutes of this ecstasy, my knees actually did buckle, and I had to sit down. They both felt my weakness, and stoop up and guided me to the nearby lounge chair, gently supporting me as I lay down.

I wanted my mouth to have some pleasure, too, so I grabbed Joan and guided her cunt to my face. She eagerly spread her legs and positioned herself over me, and, for the first time, I was about to taste another woman's sex. While Tom continued to suck and lick me, I reveled in the view of Joan's neatly trimmed pubic hair and sopping wet, gaping pussy. Without hesitation, I grabbed Joan's soft butt and pulled her pussy to my face, holding her tightly to me as my tongue probed inside her. The musky aroma and warmth of her crotch and the sweet taste of her juices intoxicated me as I lapped and licked and attempted to suck her dry. I took her clit between my lips and sucked and felt her bucking above me from the pleasure. I loved the feeling of her soft thighs around my cheeks, and I loved the feeling of doing something I was "not" supposed to do. With the sight and the tasted of Joan in my face, and the feeling of Tom slavering over my pussy, I came for the first time – bucking and moaning and screaming into Joan's wet cunt.

Even though I had cum, I was not ready to stop. This was the first time I wanted to be multi-orgasmic, and I was willing to do anything to keep the feeling alive. After I came, Joan sensed a need for a change, and climbed off my face. She said something to Tom, and they changed places. Soon I felt the gentle tugs of Joan's lips on my pussy, and Tom's dick was pointing straight at my face.

Both Joan and Tom were a couple of years younger than Mom and Dad, but they all worked out together at the same gym, so all of them were in good shape. Tom was very handsome, with a great body – better than most of the young guys I had been with, and I did not mind at all the thought of sucking his cock. Hungrily, I grabbed his dick and stuffed it my mouth. Looking up, I could see his hard body above me, and his loving gaze looking back at me. I finally took hold of that waving dick and stuffed in my mouth.

It was different; somehow, from the other cocks I had sucked. Perhaps because I was not in the back of a car, worried that I might get arrested. Perhaps because Tom did not cum within thirty seconds of getting my mouth around his dick. I think it was more because it became less of a blowjob and more of a face fucking. I licked his dick from his balls to the tip, and then took it all into my mouth. The feeling of really sucking a man's dick was indescribable. Slowly, Tom shoved his dick to the back of my throat, and I took it all in. Usually, the gag reflex would have kicked in, but tonight I wanted it all. I felt the tip sliding into the back of my mouth and into the top of my throat. Considering how difficult this had been for me before, I was amazed at how easy it was to have Tom's dick keep on going in. Soon, my nose was pressed against his belly as I engulfed his cock. I pushed harder, making sure I had all I could possibly swallow. Finally, I had to pull away to breathe. While catching my breath, I looked up to see Tom staring down at me, but the look in his eyes was almost animalistic. He looked as if he wanted to push his dick right through me, and I probably looked as if I wanted him to.

With Tom's attentions, I had almost forgotten about Joan. She was feverishly working on my pussy and asshole. Running her tongue from one hole to the other, shoving fingers in and out of each one, her moans were every bit as animalistic as Tom's look. I was past climaxing, I was past thinking. I was totally into feeling, and I loved it.

Tom then decided it was time to fuck me. He climbed off my face and stood for a while, stroking his cock, while watching Joan enjoy herself. I do not know if he had ever seen her do that to a woman before, but he was soaking up the view now. After a bit, he gently raised Joan up and a way from my crotch, then, leaning over me, he shoved his dick into me to the hilt. I was certainly wet enough, but even with that, I was taken aback with the feeling. It did not take long to get used to it, though and my hips began to weave and buck to try to pull him all in.

12