I Lick Lucy Pt. 05

Story Info
Mom, Sis and Aunty use Tony as a sex slave.
1.6k words
4.47
120.5k
25
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke on Monday morning refreshed. Overnight, Mom said she would not "tire me out" as today was to be my day as sex slave for Mom, her sister, Aunty Darla, and my stepsister, Lucy.

Lucy had spent the night with Aunty Darla and when I stirred, Mom, laying naked beside me, kissed me tenderly on the cheek and whispered: "I've just been in to check on Darla and Lucy. They're are having a fuck and Darla says spectators are invited. Wanna watch?"

My cock started to stir immediately. "Hell yes, Mom," I gasped, and she and I walked towards Aunt Darla's room. As we reached the door, which was just ajar, Mom put her hand to her lips in a "Shhhh" motion and pushed the door open.

I stepped into the room alongside Mom. On the large bed, Aunty Darla was lying in the missionary position on top of my Sis, and I could tell by the large black strap of rubber around her waist that she was wearing a dildo. Lucy was occasionally kissing her aunt, and interspersing her smooching with long groans as she enjoyed the dildo's penetration.

As we watched from the side of the bed, Aunt Darla looked up and smiled: "Hey, Tony, you like being a voyeur?" I grinned: "Yes, aunty, especially where you're involved."

Aunty rose slightly allowing Lucy to suck on her magnificent boobs, then said: "Sis, do me a favour, unclip this dildo so I can sit on Lucy's face." Mom stepped forward and unbuckled the back of the strap. Aunty Darla pulled off Lucy's naked body, leaving a black dildo impaled in her cunt, then climbed up until her pussy was positioned above Lucy's face.

My stepsister put her hands up to grasp Aunty Darla's lush buttocks and pulled her down so the pornstar's pussy was in contact with Sis's mouth. As Lucy was doing this, my aunt told me: "Step up to the head of the bed, Tony, I need your cock – only you're not to come!"

Quickly I stepped up onto the bed, kicking away the pillows on the sides of Lucy's head, then leaned back until I was supported by the bed's headboard. Aunty Darla took my throbbing erection in her mouth and began to suck it as she writhed around on Lucy's face. Soon, Aunty Darla groaned to her orgasm, and pulled away from my cock crying "Yes, Lucy, lick me, Lucy, lick me" as her climax took control.

Aunty rose from Lucy's sweating face, gave me a slow kiss on the mouth and climbed from the bed. "Thanks Lucy," she said, bending down and kissing my 19-year-old sister, also on the mouth, "that was lovely. Your mom and I are going to take a shower now, but Tony here will finish you off."

Aunty Darla pulled the dildo from Lucy's cunt, the rubber tool making a plopping sound as it was released from her vaginal grip and I moved from the head of the bed to the foot, lay down and began to perform cunnilingus on Lucy's steaming hot snatch, a slight rubbery smell coming from her cunt and sex lips.

Soon she roared out her approval as the orgasm struck home, then we rose and went to shower together in the en suite in the bedroom Lucy and I had chosen on arrival at Aunty Darla's on Saturday morning.

After we had all showered it was time for breakfast – the three women wore sexy little bikinis, while I went naked, the proper mode of non-attire, I assumed for a sex slave. As usual, Aunty Darla took charge of the day's arrangements.

"It's almost 9.30 so we'll kick off with Lucy having him for a couple of hours – she deserves to go first because of her ingenuity during the wanking games yesterday," she announced. "Then we can have some lunch and then you can enjoy him for another two hours, sis," Darla informed Linda.

"We'll give him a little rest, then I'll finish him off. We'll have an early dinner, then watch some porno and we can all have an early night before you return home tomorrow. Any questions?"

Mom had one: "He's not to come, right?" Darla nodded: "Not until the last person uses him – then he can." Linda and Lucy smiled at each other and Mom sneered: "Great, so you get to finish him off!" Linda laughed: "Hey, sis, it's the least I deserve – after all, I'm the hostess."

The day's "entertainment" began at almost 10am, with Lucy strapping me down on the rubber mat which had been used the previous day for my wanking sessions. When I was face up on the mat, Lucy proceeded to run through a variety of positions, sitting on my cock, lowering her tits to my face, then face sitting me, performing soixante-neuf. The sexual pyrotechnics were commented on by Mom and Aunty Darla, both naked now and sun bathing on their recliners.

Lucy "finished me off" by spanking my buttocks in her lap, using first her hands, then a leather paddle which Aunty Darla produced after running into the house. Throughout the entire performance, I was in an almost constantl state of extreme arousal, either fucking, or pussy licking my lovely Sis.

When we had lunched, Mom took charge, while Lucy and Darla provided the comments. Mom didn't bother putting me in bondage, but nonetheless I was put through all sorts of sexual exercises by the lovely ex-lingerie model.

There was straight sex, doggy-style fucking, tit-fucking and several bouts of face-sitting, most of which resulted in Mom achieving noisy climaxes. She completed the session, as Lucy had, with some mild punishment from aunty's paddle, while I was forced to bend over in a humiliating position with my arse facing the audience.

After being allowed a brief dip in the pool to cool off, Aunty Darla called on me to get onto the mat for my final session. As I clambered from the pool to towel down, I noticed that she had chosen an erotic outfit with which to tease me during the last sex slavery routine.

It was a black satin playsuit, with red bows up the middle of the garment contrasting starkly with the blackness of the main material. The top of the playsuit was open-breasted, totally revealing Aunty D's gloriously-oiled, massive boobies. It was, of course, open-crotched, displaying her thick red sex lips.

"Come and fuck me, you handsome slave, you," Aunty Darla called out, haughtily, as I stepped stiff-pricked towards her. When I reached her position in mid-mat, she grabbed my arm, stepped forward and thrust her left thigh out, pulling me over and slamming me onto my back on the warm rubber.

In a flash Aunty Darla's pussy was on my face, her shins pressing my arms down on the mat so I was totally helpless beneath her. About the only thing I could move was my tongue, and I eagerly lapped and licked at her sex-juices, savouring the pungent pussy aroma which pervaded my nostrils.

After a shuddering and noisy climax, aunty lay back on the mat and allowed me a brief tit fuck, before calmly ordering: "Now put that cock of yours in me, Tony – slowly!"

I proceeded to carry out her instructions as Mom looked on, remarking: "I think he's doing remarkably well to control himself, don't you Lucy?"

Lucy laughed: "Sure thing, Mom, but I don't think he can hold out much longer. Look at him panting!"

And it was true – I was panting, feeling the pressure of being slammed to the mat, of having to tick fuck my lovely pornstar aunt without coming, of having to lick her pussy to sexual fulfillment.

I fucked her with slow, steady strokes, blinking back perspiration that threatened to flood my eyes. Aunty Darla pulled my head down to hers and gave me a long, lingering kiss.

"Can't hold out much longer, eh, Tony?" she whispered.

I grunted a reply: "Not much longer, aunty." She smiled wickedly. "Well, I've got a cure for that – get out!" I withdrew.

Aunty then stood over me, swinging the leather paddle menacingly. "Up you get, bend over, on tip toe, hands out in front of you," she snapped. I obeyed, until my body was shaped like an inverted letter V on the mat.

The paddle went to work, wielded expertly by my aunt, until I began to bellow from the pain. Finally, I was allowed to stand, displaying a now pathetically limp cock.

"On your knees, slave," she hissed and I fell down on the mat, looking up at her imperious pussy. She straddled my upturned face and as she settled her minge on my mouth called out to Mom: "Let me know when he's back up to scratch, Sis!"

After several minutes of adoration at her glorious pussy, Mom called out: "He's back up to speed, Sis!"

Aunty D then lay back on the mat, grabbed my cock and pulled me onto her. "Tit fuck me, Tony!" was the command.

I placed my stiff seven inches between her marvellous mounds and began to pump, foreskin sliding back and forth from the pressure of her globes on my shaft.

Suddenly, I could hold back no longer and with a pitiful cry of "I've got to come, aunty, I've got to!"

I rose from her body and Aunty D grabbed my buttocks, pulling me to her mouth. Just before I exploded in a paroxysm of pleasure, she enclosed my shining helmet with her mouth and sucked me down.

Afterwards, I slumped to one side of her and lay back on the mat, raising one arm to shade my eyes from the glare of the sun.

Aunty Darla leaned over and kissed me softly on the cheek. "You smooth fucker," she whispered, grinning.

From her recliner, Lucy called out: "How're ya feeling, Tony?"

I answered, with total honesty: "I feel fuckin' exhausted."

Lucy sniggered. "You mean exhausted fuckin'!"

Oh, I do love Lucy. After all, I lick her, don't I?

THE END