I Lost His Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

Yes! He made it!

Hearing footsteps coming up the stairs, I calmed my frantically beating heart and waited. The bedroom door opened and Kyle took a sharp breath. My back was to him, so he couldn’t see me grin. Just knowing he was there, that I was helpless, everything changed. Fear became excitement, stress became arousal. Nothing happened for what felt like an eternity, then I heard clothing hitting the floor. My nipples tightened, my skin tingled, and warmth blossomed inside me, pooling low in my belly and between my legs.

All was silent once more, then the strangest thing happened. Kyle walked out of the room.

What the hell?

The shower in the bathroom across the hall started up.

I smiled. He was taking a shower for me. Kyle didn’t take long. I heard his bare feet padding back into Melanie’s room, close and closer, until I could feel the warmth of his body behind me. His hands gently cupped my hips, and they were so warm, delightfully rough, and so…big?

He stepped closer and the spongy tip of him touched the middle of my back, higher than I thought it should. When he pressed the front of him against the back of me, his skin was so warm, almost hot, and the long thick length of him lay in a hot line up my back.

Wait. Kyle wasn’t much taller than me, and he wasn’t small where it mattered, but he certainly wasn’t so very long and thick. That could only mean…

“I love your surprises, Mel,” he said.

Oh my God! Grant!

I turned my head to tell him it was me, Lydia, that this was all a misunderstanding, one gargantuan and embarrassing mix-up, but no sooner had I opened my mouth to do so, Grant cupped my cheek to hold me in place and he fit his lips over mine. His warm tongue plunged into my mouth and I squealed. I had a split second of clarity where I could have put a stop to this, but then his big warm hands smoothed up from my hips and in front of me, cupping my breasts, and everything went to Hell.

My body remembered him, remembered the way he touched me in Dallas, remembered the way he kissed me, the way he manipulated my body so masterfully back at that hotel, and it remembered how to kiss him back. The next thing I knew, I was feasting on his mouth. His rough palms glided across my breasts, setting my nipples on fire. I moaned into his mouth, having missed the feel of his lips against mine so very much, so much more than I’d known. It was agony when he took his mouth away from me.

“I’m going to use you, Mel,” he breathed darkly behind my ear, kissing me there.

I tried to tell him I wasn’t Mel, but he pinched my nipples, the feel of it so good but bordering on pain, making me cry out for him.

“I’m going to use this beautiful body to fuck the cum right out of me.”

I saw it then, in my mind, Grant’s glorious body and his incredibly hard length, saw him plundering my helpless body. A wonderful jolt ripped down my spine and settled low inside me.

I should have stopped him then. I couldn’t let him fuck me. He loved Melanie, and she loved him. I knew that. I knew it in my heart. They didn’t have an open relationship. They were exclusive with each other. They didn’t stray. They didn’t play around with others. I should have told him it was me, before this mix-up destroyed them, destroyed me.

He hunched over me from behind. One of his hands smoothed down my stomach, fingers slipping between my slightly spread legs and finding my wet center, which was shockingly open to him. He shivered against my back and slid two fingers inside me. The sensation was so unexpected that my insides clamped down on his digits, halting his progress, but his fingers were already deep enough that he was able to stroke that spot inside me. I almost came right then and there. My head fell back against his big shoulder and lolled to the side, the heat of his neck against my lips, his other hand playing with my breasts. He turned his head so that his lips brushed mine.

“God, you’re tight, baby,” Grant breathed against my mouth.

His fingers stroked slowly, but so deeply.

Really tight,” he said, then he groaned, “Jesus, Mel.”

I couldn’t help it. My hips moved of their own accord, thrusting my burning cunt in time with him, fucking his hand. Before I could come, his fingers slid out of me and he stepped back. The loss of his touch was enough to make me cry out in frustration. I heard him suck on his fingers and the sound of it made my insides clench, made me whimper.

“Sorry, baby,” Grant laughed softly, such a masculine sound from so deep in his chest. “I know you like to play a little more first, but I haven’t had this perfect little pussy for over two months,” he said.

Two months? Grant still worked on natural gas wells, and I knew he travelled all over the state, but two months? He’d never been gone that long.

His hands slid past my hips, then away. “And having you all strung up like this…” he trailed off, then he chuckled, letting his accent slip free, something he rarely did. “Well, it ain’t helpin’ my restraint.”

I heard him take hold of some of the handles, and with a sudden whine of the cables, my feet were jerked up off the floor. My knees were pulled up and out, splaying my legs wide open. The cables at my waist and thighs were holding most of my weight, and it was surprisingly comfortable. I was kind of reclining in the air, leaning back at an angle. Another jerk and all of the cables pulled up even higher. The handles thumped against each other as he let them go, and I heard him coming around the front of me.

Right then, I hated the night mask, wishing I could see him. Sure, I’d seen him nearly naked in the years since our night in Dallas, like when we went swimming in the ocean and he was wearing only his trunks, or the few times I’d stayed with he and Melanie, here in this very house, and he’d come out of the bathroom after a shower, wearing only a towel. But it had been so long since I’d seen him in all his glory.

His hands cupped my bottom from underneath, the tips of his fingers deep between my cheeks, touching my most intimate places. He smoothed his hands up my back. I felt the heat of his body between my legs, moving close and closer.

I could stop this right now. I could tell Grant I wasn’t Melanie, that I’d been waiting for Kyle, but I felt his warm shoulders against my thighs, making me realize how very high I was suspended in the air, and why. Without preamble, his mouth closed over my swollen mound and I was simply undone.

His tongue licked a long hot line right up the center of me and I cried out wordlessly. Grant wasted no time. He used the flat of his tongue to lick every inch of my cleft, kissing and sucking my lips too, plump with arousal, then he plunged his tongue inside me. I cried out again and almost came. Grant groaned around my cunt. His tongue felt huge, but then it slid out of me and flicked my clit, and at the same time, he slid two fingers inside me.

Grant was ruthless. He licked, kissed, sucked, and nibbled on my swollen clit. His fingers plunged in and out of me noisily. It could have been a few seconds, or a few minutes. He fucked me with his hand and mouth until my insides were on fire, a climax ripping through me without any warning at all, a guttural scream ripping from my throat. I felt my insides leaking all over his hand, just like back at the hotel in Dallas those many years ago, and just like back then, Grant gave me a growl of satisfaction at the taste of me.

His mouth left me and his fingers slowed inside me. His other hand left my back. The cables whined and I was being lowered, my knees still pulled high, legs still spread wide. Grant kissed up my mound and stomach and my butt settled against the wide shaft of him. He stopped lowering me and cupped my rear end in his big hands again, pulling me closer until the backs of my calves pressed against his shoulders. He kissed me full on the mouth, tongue licking past my lips, tasting me, and I loved it.

“I can’t wait, Mel,” he breathed against my lips, shivering against me, then I felt him shifting in front of me, down there.

I was ripped back to reality. This was happening. It was really happening. Grant was about to fuck Melanie, but Melanie was me. There was no time to reveal who I was.

The big spongy end of him found my wet center, and he pushed. My body resisted his size, so unaccustomed to such incredible maleness, but Grant didn’t relent. He opened me wide, then wider. The pressure of him pushing against me was almost unbearable, almost hurt. Just as I thought he would tear me, I felt my body let him in and close tight over the end of him. He was so large, spreading my insides deliciously with his hot girth.

“Christ, you’re tight, baby,” Grant gasped, then he chuckled. “You been doing those exercises again?”

My mouth was wide open as I struggled to catch my breath. I couldn’t get over how big he felt inside me, and when he pushed again, the feel of him stretching me was too much to handle. I cried out for him, loud and guttural, primal. Grant moved his hands to my waist, hooked his thumbs in front to hold me still, then pulled his hips back. The huge end of him slowly drew out of me, until he almost fell free, then he pushed back in, deeper than before.

“So fucking tight,” he cursed at the feel of me gripping him.

He drew back, pushed back in, so very hard, so very thick, filling me more than I imagined was possible. Grant repeated this several times, fucking his hard cock so deep inside me, touching places Kyle had never reached, nobody had ever reached. Just when I thought I’d taken him all, he would push deeper. I shivered at the feel of him, but also with a little fear, afraid that his size would break something in me.

Grant seemed to sense my fear.

“I won’t hurt you, Mel,” he reassured me, his hands lessening their grip, holding my waist tenderly. “You know that.”

Grant didn’t move. I think he was waiting for me to acknowledge him. So I nodded.

“Good girl,” he said, and I could tell by his tone that he was smiling.

He drew out of me then, held himself at my opening with just the tip of him inside me, then he thrust smoothly back in, so very deep. I let loose a very unlady-like groan.

“Shit,” he growled, fucking into me again, hands tightening around my waist once more. “Too good, Mel.”

He drew out and pushed back in, faster this time, and I felt him throb inside me. He stilled, filling me so thoroughly.

“Sorry, Mel, but this first one is for me,” he chuckled.

Grant began fucking me, slow but deep, gentle but firm, his hard cock almost too big, and maybe it was, but he wouldn’t be denied. He was going to fuck me, whether my body was capable of accepting him or not. Every plunge of his hard length inside me took my breath away. His pace quickened, but he was so careful with me. He fucked me only so deep.

A stray thought flitted through my sex-addled mind, that maybe this was as deep as he could fuck Melanie. He was so big, almost too big. It was entirely possible that he really was too big for me, that this would hurt like a sonofabitch later, but I wanted more. There was no way I could ask for more though. Melanie and I may look almost identical, but our voices didn’t sound the same. Close, but not the same. If I spoke, I’d give myself away, bring this wonderfully immoral experience to a sudden and horribly embarrassing end.

Grant moved faster, thrust harder, deeper. His achingly hard length slashed in and out of me, my insides plenty wet now, adjusting to his girth, his length. I could hear the vulgar sounds of his cock moving back and forth where we were joined, lewd, wet sounds. The room filled with the sounds of our coupling, the raw smell of it, the heat. Sweat trickled down my face, my neck, between my breasts, and I was wet down there, so very wet, could feel my arousal leaking out of me and tickling my ass.

He cursed again, wonder in his voice when he told me how tight I was, how very much he loved my body, that I was made to be fucked, and that he’d fuck me always. He was telling Melanie these things, not me. I knew that. But right then, I didn’t care. Right then, I was Melanie, and I was fine with the lie, because he was about to make Melanie come.

“Gonna come, baby,” Grant groaned.

He swelled inside me, his wonderful cock throbbing, twitching in my depths. I flexed the muscles inside me, gripping his hard length and moved my hips as much as I could, which wasn’t much at all, but it was enough. He gasped and fucked me harder, faster. Heat blossomed inside me. My muscles clenched and he brought me screaming.

“Fuck!” Grant barked and jerked his cock right out of me with a soft pop.

The sudden loss of him filling me made me whimper, but then his hot seed splashed the lower curves of my breasts, and there was so much of it. I was amazed he’d been able to shoot that high, then his cock blew again. Thick cream hit me square in the middle of my chest. His hand slid noisily up and down his length, slick with my juice, and he belted line after line of hot cum onto my stomach. My chest heaved as my climax faded and Grant painted me with the last of his seed.

“God, that was good,” he breathed loudly, letting his slick cock slap against my stomach. He chuckled, “You came, didn’t you?”

It wasn’t really a question, since it was obvious that I had, but I nodded anyway.

“Good girl,” he told me, and I was beginning to really like that phrase.

I began to tremble though. It was over. Any second now, Grant would release me from the cables, take off my night mask and see who I really was. What surprised me was the feeling of regret that washed over me, not because of the lie I’d perpetuated, to both he and my sister, but because he hadn’t come inside me.

“Well, that took the edge off,” he said.

Took the edge off? What did he mean by…?

Suddenly, the cables jerked and the inner ring I was attached to rotated, turning me face down, parallel to the floor. I nearly screamed at the sensation of free fall. Grant, I knew. Grant, I trusted. But I was certain that the damned machine was going to dump me onto the floor right on my face, but then all motion stopped with a sharp jolt. I hung there facing the floor, panting with receding fear. Cables slackened and my legs fell away from me, then my arms, hanging below me. With another pull of the cables, my knees were pulled up towards me, legs spread widely, almost like I was on my hands and knees. One more pull of the cables and my wrists were jerked behind my back and my entire body was tipped forward. The cables didn’t stay tight, but Grant wrapped one hand around both of my wrists.

“So damn beautiful,” Grant sighed, smoothing his hands over my rear end and up my spine, back down, thumb caressing the valley of my butt, over the tight bud of my ass, then fingers gliding down through my swollen lips to tease my clit.

I felt the hot end of him at my opening and he pushed inside me. He was still so very hard that I screamed at the feel of him filling me back up, inch after long hard inch sinking into my body. A gasping cry tore up my throat me when he fully sheathed himself inside me, his muscular torso pressing against me.

“Fucking Christ, Mel,” he groaned, the long hard length of him pulsing and twitching so very deep, and knowing that I was the cause of that was such an incredible rush. He chuckled then, low and masculine, triumphant, and slid both hands over my butt and up my back. “Reminds me of Maui.”

I remembered Maui. I hadn’t met Kyle yet, but had just been through a nasty breakup. Melanie and Grant had dragged me with them on vacation.

Chapter 4

I’d just been unceremoniously dumped. Well, fuck Brad. He’d turned out to be an asshole anyway. Actually, that had been the problem; not fucking him. More on that later. I had bigger problems. Never would have thought a vacation would be a problem, but it was. Melanie and Grant were going to Maui. They’d planned on inviting Brad and I with them. Now that Brad was out of the picture, I just figured they’d go by themselves, but no, they insisted I go with them. It was sweet, so I’d agreed.

But I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I mean, really, going on vacation with my sister and her boyfriend? The same guy I’d practically fallen head over heels for in less than a day? The same guy whose phone number I lost, thus lost him to my sister? Jesus, I could be really stupid at times.

So there I sat in the airport, sitting next to Grant, my sister’s boyfriend of five months now, the one who got away from me. Melanie had jumped up to get us mocha’s from Starbucks, leaving me alone with Grant. He was slouched down in his chair, long legs stretched out in front of him, reading an e-book on his iPad. I looked at him for a while, appreciating his features. God, he was handsome, even more so than when I first met him, if that was possible. He didn’t notice me ogling him, so I just kept on with it.

You might be wondering what the fallout had been when Melanie discovered that Grant had thought she was me. Well, there wasn’t any. Melanie thought the incident had been hysterical, and not in a mean way. It was just funny to her. That was my fault though. The loss of Grant had been profound, hit me pretty hard, but I’ve always been pretty good at masking my emotions. Neither of them had any idea how bad it had been for me, how empty I’d felt later on.

As I watched him, Grant’s eyebrows pinched together in a frown and he sat up straight in his chair, gawking at the screen of his iPad. “I didn’t know there were pictures of you in lingerie on the internet.”

“What? There aren’t!” I squealed, grabbing the iPad, but he held onto it so that I couldn’t see the screen.

“Hey, easy!” He gave me a mock scolding. “Mine!”

I growled. “If there are pictures of me online, they are most certainlynot yours!”

He let go of the iPad, so suddenly that I nearly fell out of my chair. Righting myself, I huffed in victory and brushed my hair out of my eyes, then looked at the iPad. Little cartoon hamsters were singing and dancing all over the screen.

He laughed, and I scowled at him, flipping the iPad back to him so that it slapped his chest.

“Oh, come on,” he chided me with a grin, leaning close to speak under his breath, “You trying to tell me that seeing you in lingerie would bother you?”

I narrowed my eyes. Where was he going with this? I mean, I knew where hecould be going with this, but surely he wouldn’t. We’d never talked about what happened back in Dallas. Melanie sometimes brought it up, but Grant and I would just ignore her.

He leaned a little closer, grin changing into a fond smile. “Lydia, I’ve seen you without...”

“I know,” I interrupted him.

“You weren’t even wearing...”

“Yeah, yeah. I get it,” I rolled my eyes.

Grant shrugged. “I mean, I was right there between your...”

“Oh my God!” I squealed, knowing that he was going to saybetween your legs.

Grant laughed out loud, from deep in his chest, his smile crinkling the corners of his eyes. I couldn’t help it. I laughed with him. We grinned at each other like idiots for a moment, then reality hit me. He’d brought it up; Dallas.

“We’ve never talked about it,” I said meekly.

His smile faded and he gave me an earnest look, shaking his head in agreement, big brown eyes gazing into mine. Around us, an endless parade of people moved through the airport, announcements and pages coming over the loud-speakers every now and then.

“Should we?” I asked quietly, almost a whisper.

Grant crossed his arms over his chest. “Can any good come of it?”

Good question. “Are you happy?”

He smiled, but I thought I saw a touch of sadness in it. “She doesn’t like Star Wars,” he told me with a shrug.

I managed to keep my mouth from falling open, but my lips parted. Such a silly conversation we’d had months ago, debating the questionable morality of George Lucas’s space opera and the brutality of the rebel alliance. We’d spent less than twelve hours together, but in that small amount of time, I’d been happy, and I think he’d been too. God, please tell me he wasn’t unhappy with Mel because of me.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers
123456...8