I Love Black Ch. 06

Story Info
Finally found place with black men.
1.5k words
4.36
27k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrb77
mstrb77
74 Followers

Yes I am back to try again to write a story regarding my wife (now deceased) and her log book of the men she met during her life from 1950 to 1989.

Now I know that I am not a writer, so what I put into in print is what I found in her log books.

She recorded a lot of info about her meeting and sex with different men.

She had been really "brain washed" by her first black man and he did a real good job, so good that two different Psyco's could not break the hold he had on her. Each spent a year and got nowhere.

I would hope you understand her and her actions and enjoy reading what I try to put into print.

* * * * * * *

As you know we moved to a town that had no black men, thus I went without a black cock for some time. Yes I got fucked by several white men and I emjoyed it but for some reason I wanted black cocks to suck and have fuck me.

After the Landlord's wife had her child as well as her daughter had her child I had only the hotel manager to fuck me now and then. Oh yes the two men that delivered furniture, from the store also fucked me, not very often.

One evening my hubby asked me if I'd like to go out for the weekend. My response as yes. So the next weekend we left our town and drove to a nearby town maybe a half hour away. As we drove up to the hotel we were going to stay at I saw several black men walking around and wondered if I might find one while we were there.

We checked in and sat for a few minutes before I asked

"Can I go out and do a little shopping?"

"Yes honey you may, I'll relax for a while then wait you in front chairs there."

I quickly washed up a little and dressed with a mid thigh skirt, and a blouse with only the top button undone, the blouse was a tight fitting and my nipples stuck out. I wore no other clothing.

Hubby smiled as I leaned over and gave him a kiss, then said

"Going to advertise a little, huh?"

I laughed at him "Might as well and see if I can find some black man to fill me."

I added "Is that OK tonight?"

"Yes honey see what happens."

I left the hotel and walked across the street to a clothing store to see what clothing they had.

As I looked around I noticed a black man also looking around at men's clothing, but out of the corner of my eyes I could see that he also was watching me. I slowly walked to the end of the row of women's clothing, that abutted against the men's clothing, and made sure he could see me. I slowly unbuttoned two more buttons on my blouse so that a good deal of my 38dd tits were exposed.

He was now standing next to me, and low voice asked "Is that all you're going to show?"

I turned to face him, smiled and answered

"If you want to see more you have to unbutton two more buttons and open my blouse."

He reached out and I stood close as he unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it open to bare both tits.

:Mummmmm, nice" he said as he cupped them in his black hands.

He was real close and I let my hand drop to his crotch and squeezed his cock.

"Oh nice here too, I bet it would feel good in me."

"You want it in you?"

"Yes."

"OK let's go to the my place next to the hotel and I'll take care of you, real good care."

"Oh you live close by?"

I have an apartment right next to the hotel."

"OK let's go there."

AS we walked out of the store I held my blouse closed and we walked to the apartment building. I saw my hubby sitting on the porch of the hotel, and he waved a little, (he also had a big smile on his face), as we passed him on the way.

We went in the building and up a stairway to the second floor and soon we were in his apartment living room. A very nice clean and decorated nicely. He quickly removed my blouse and one snap my skirt fell to the floor. He quicky picked it up and folded it then layed it on the coffee table neatly.

He quickly stripped to his shorts and then standing close in front of me said

"And now you have the job of removing my shorts."

I knelt down and slowly pulled his shorts down and suddenly his cock popped into view and almost his me in the face. I was kneelng there looking a very large black cock, large no hugh, with a purplish head.

I looked up at him then took the head in my mouth, his cock was so thick I couldn't get any more in my mouth. I've had a lot of cocks in my mouth but ths was the thickest I had ever had. Ooooh it felt good.

He let me suck for a few minutes then

"OK slut let's go into the bedroom and fill your pussy."

In the bedroom we went and there in the bedroom was a king size bed and laying on it was a naked black man, his cock hard sticking straight up. The man that brought me in laughed saying.

"Oh him, my roommate, he'll fuck after I fuck you then we fuck you together."

I just smiled at him as I layed on the bed with my legs spread wide for him. He mounted me lifted my legs to his shoulders as his cock slowly began to slip into me very wet cunt. Oooooh it felt good as he slowly kept up the thrust until he was fully in me with that hugh black cock deep in, it must have reach into me womb as he drive in and out.

"Oh you have a tight cunt it feels like it likes my cock in you, do you?"

"Oh yes it feels great and now fuck me good, fill me with creamy cum, bury it real deep."

I had several climaxes before he suddenly began to really ram that hugh black cock into me and I felt it swell up then he shot is first of at least 7 hard shots deep in to me. Slowly he pulled his cock ut and asked me

"Go you like to taste cum on a black mans cock?"

Quickly he rolled on his back and I took his cock in my hands and slowly sucked him clean. Oh how I wished I could get in into my mouth, but he was just too thick, so I had to lick him clean.

"OK gal now you suck his cock and wake him up and he'll fuck you."

I turned around and soon had his friends cock in my mouth, His cock wasn't as thick as the one that had been deep in my pussy. I soon had it down my throat, as he woke and watched as I sucked him until he exploded in my mouth giving me a lot of his cream to swallow.

The first man then had me on my hands and knees so he could fuck me from the back, doggie style. Once he as in my ass, he had his friend slide underneath me and soon his cock was slipping into my cunt. Now I was getting a two man fuck and it felt good, two black cocks filling me with their size abd fun. And believe me it felt good to have two black cocks in me, All I needed was a third cock for my nouth and I'd be real happy.

When we finished it was time for me to go back to my hubby, who I was sure waiting for me on the hotel porch. I got the name of the first black man as Fred, and the second one was Phil.

Fred asked me "You really like black cocks don't you?"

'Yes, I was built to take all you can give me, I love black cocks."

"How would you like to come to a club that has only black men ready for women to fuck."

"What do you mean,, club."

"It's a club that black's have made that we enjoy having sex parties, no white men and so far no white women."

He continued "It's a club where the men share their women with any of the others, I'd like to bring you to the next meeting and see what happens when we tell them you love black cocks."

"When is the next meeting?"

"Two weeks from Friday, we meet about 7PM and finish late Saturday evening."

"where do I meet you to go to the party?"

"Right here and I'll take you and you better plan on getting fucked by at least 20 black men at the club, more than once."

"Their wives will love to wath their man fill you with their cocks and cum cream."

"I'll be here two weeks from this friday, right?"

* * * * * *

That's the end of this story net will be the club.

I hope every one enjoyed reading, if not sorry.

Write of you wish.

mstrb77
mstrb77
74 Followers