I Love Black Ch. 08

Story Info
Christmas Gift
1k words
4.02
22k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrb77
mstrb77
74 Followers

As I have told you that these stories come about from the notes that my wife had written about her involvement with black men.

If you don't like it one way to avoid it is DON'T READ IT..

* * * * * * * *

It was getting close to the holiday and I went to town and picked up lay-aways and returned home. As I unpack them and hubby helped me get ready to wrap them up when I discoverd that I missed two items. I told my husband and left to pick them up as he would wrap things while I was gone.

I got to the store and got the items I wanted and as I was leaving the store a black woman stopped me and asked

"Please, are you Margie, a friend of Mike?"

"Yes I am, why do you ask?"

"Let's step outside and I want to talk with you."

We went to my car and sat together and she told me what she was looking for.

"I saw Mike the other day and he told me you enjoyed black men, is that true?"

"Yes, but how does that effect you?"

"I want you to come to my home and let me give you to my husband as a gift."

She further explained.

"He has always told me that he'd like to have a white woman in bed with him."

"And you want me to be the woman?"

"Yes, would you let me take you home with me tonight and let give you to him as my gift to him?"

I sat there for a few minutes before I answered her. "So you want to watch him fuck me, what else?"

"Well I'd like to not only see you get fucked by him but that you would also suck him till he shoots in your mouth as well, then back to fuck you again and cum in your pussy."

She continued "He has a big cock, and he can cum at least 5 times a night."

"Me as a holiday present, hummmm, alright where do you live?"

"Just two blocks from here I can ride over with you."

I was dressed with an overcoat over my blouse, the top three buttons unbuttoned, and a very short skirt. No bra, nor panties. My usual garb I wear when I go out to most places.

We stopped at her house and before I got out I asked her.

"Are you ready to watch your husband fuck me as you asked?"

She sat a few minutes and then turned to me and answered me. "Yes I am ready to see that happen."

We walked to the house and she led me in and before her husband she told him.

"Honey I have my gift for you, right here."

She took my hand and walked me over to him.

"First honey you have to unwrap your gift."

He looked at me then to his wife he asked.

"You mean that you are giving me this woman as a holiday gift?"

"Yes."

"What am I suppose to do with her?"

"She is here for you to do what you have always wanted."

He looked so surprised and didn't know what to do. So I spoke up.

"To unwrap your gift is to take my clothes off and use what you find underneath."

I stepped up close to him and stood with arms down.

He as he reached out to unbutton my coat, he looked at his wife. Only two buttons and my coat was off and he saw that my 38dd tits were almost bare. Again he looked at his wife and she nodded her head as he unbuttoned the rest of my blouse and removed it. My skirt came next and I was naked. His wife spoke up...

"Ok lets go into the bedroom."

She led the way and quickly I was on my back with my legs spread wide for him to see my shaven pussy. He sat on the bed next to me and began to feel me all over rubbing my tits, fingering my pussy.

He said to me "you have a lovely pair of tits, I like to fuck tits and shoot in your mouth, ok?"

I smiled at him "Yes, what ever you'd like to do, I am your gift."

He jumped up and quickly stripped and turning to face me I saw his very hard cock sticking out at me. His was a very nice looking cock, and I've seen many black cocks, I reached out grasped it and pulled him close to me and soon had it in my mouth. I sucked him until he stopped and pulled away and soon was between my legs. I guided his nice thick black cock into my cunt.

His wife watched every moment and told him.

"Now honey fuck her and fuck her well, fill her with your cum."

Before the night was over he shot three loads of cum in my cunt and one into my mouth. Both of them they were delighted.

He also fucked my tits and covered them with a lot of cum, that his wife cleaned up with her mouth.

As I finally dressed and prepard to leave. She asked me to come back again.

"I liked the sight of watching him fuck you and shoot his cum in you.

I told them after the holidays that I'd be glad to come over, to which he commented with a big smile "Yeah and we can have several of my friends to join us, OK?"

"Yes as many as you want, I like gang bangs."

I went home and told my husband about it and he laughed saying "So you were a holiday gift?"

"Yeah and so much fun I am invited back visit for a gang bang with some of their friends."

All my husband said was "OK, now let me find out what he left in you for me".

* * * * * * *

After reading the file about this I was remembering the event. We quickly hit the bed and I enjoyed making love with her and yes eating her pussy as well, as filling her with my own cum.

* * * * * * * *

Write if you wish to ask for more information that should not write in here about other sex things she did.

mstrb77
mstrb77
74 Followers