I Love Chubby Blondes

Story Info
A confession of my attraction to plus-sized women.
831 words
4.29
49.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been attracted to plus-sized women. Yet I in college I found myself engaged to an anorexic woman because I was a fool eager to impress my friends. My friends always told me that thin girls were sexy and heavy girls were gross. So I ended up with Minnie, a 100 pound woman who stood 5'11" and I was happy at first because she was thin and I was doing what others found pleasing. One time while having sex Minnie was on top and I realized that all of her ribs were visible and it made me feel ill. When I fucked her from behind it sometimes felt like I was humping an ironing board. She was flat and featureless. I wondered why I didn't like skinny girls as much everyone else in society seemed to.

One day Minnie was away from campus for a cheer leading competition, and I was at the library where I spotted someone quite different than Minnie. It was a woman who stood about 5'6" with curly shoulder length blonde hair and she was shapely. She was overweight on her bottom half mostly--I'm guessing she weighed 180. I kept staring at her longer than I meant to.

Her face turned scarlet and she said "why do you keep staring at me?"

I blurted without thinking, "because I think you are sexy."

"Are you making fun of me?" She asked.

"No, I am dead serious."

She considered this for a moment and then she said, "I wish my boyfriend found me sexy."

"I wish my girlfriend looked like you," I said. She smiled and told me her name was Julia and said maybe for just one little night we could pretend we were boyfriend and girlfriend studying together. We did study, some. It turned out in college that studying was often a euphemism for sex--unfortunately I mostly did a lot of studying alone though. Anyway, a couple of hours passed and we ended up alone in my dorm room. Julie was beautiful. We kissed and I worked her shirt off and caressed her lovely wide bare arms. I wanted her to spank me but I was timid--well not that timid, I ended up spanking her instead. I told her she was a naughty girl for coming to my room when she had a boyfriend.

"So, whatta you going to do about?" She smirked.

"I'm going to spank you." I said.

"I'll give you ten minutes to stop," Julie said.

I grasped her wrists and pulled her in front of me and unzipped her jeans and brought them down over her lovely thick white thighs. Then I drapped her across my lap and drank in the sight. Her bottom was round and covered by pink panties. I rubbed her panty-covered bottom with my right palm and it felt sublime: warm, chubby and soft. I gave her a few playful spanks on her panties. Then I put my fingers in the elastic of her waistband and pulled them down to her knees where her panties pooled together. I gave her two dozen smacks on the bottom and she "oh'd" and "awed" most of them. I was pretty gentle. Then I reached between her thighs and fingered her soaking wet pussy for a minute. She stood up and reached down and fingered her clit while she moaned

I stood up and led her to the lower bunk bed. She lay doggy style, and I mounted her. She felt soft, warm, and thick. With Minnie I always felt turned off by her sharp elbows and ribs. With Julie, there was just softness and warmth. I sunk my penis into her pussy and it was warm and tight and, best of all, a little rough. I stroked her and grabbed her breasts from behind. Then I grabbed an armful of the hair on her head and she moaned and groaned. She shouted, "Ride me!" Then she started to buckle her hips and came wildly. I held onto her hair while she twisted and struggled back and forth but I managed to hang on and experience the most intense orgasm of my life.

From then on I stopped denying myself what I wanted and chased after the candy-coated women of the world. While most of my friends would be attracted to the "after" women in the before and after" pictures of women in dieting ads, I usually jerked off to the woman in the "before" picture.

Ten years have passed and here I sit in a Starbucks typing this on my laptop. I have to stop. Look at the blonde waiting for her latte. She has a nice round butt and is probably 40 pounds overweight. Look at her while she bends to lean over the counter to reach a napkin. Her jeans are swelling in the seat. I have to end this story/confession here and pursue her. Am I the only one who feels this way about chubby blondes?

--anonymous