I Love Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home Scott was already in bed. I got a pen and a sheet of paper and slipped quietly into the bathroom. I removed my sweater and bikini top and examined the precious numbers. They were streaked but readable. It took a while to copy the number from my boob onto the paper because it was backwards in the mirror. Rubbing with cold cream soon removed every trace of ink from my soft skin.

I couldn't wait to tell Scott.

"Scott wake up," I whispered. "I've got great news!"

"What?" he said rubbing his eyes.

"A man from work said he has a job for you!" I gushed. "He said all you have to do is call this number."

Scott was skeptical but he agreed to call.

Early the next morning he dialed the number. As soon as he mentioned Mr. Dionora's name, he was offered a job.

Scott started work on Wednesday. My depressed husband left that morning and my wonderful old one returned that evening.

"The contractor has tons of work!" he said. A big white smile brightened his dirty face. I gave him a beer and he collapsed happily into his chair.

"Let's go out for dinner Saturday to celebrate," he said. I sat in his lap and kissed him.

"Yes. Let's," I said.

We talked and laughed through a dinner that was probably too expensive for us but I thought we needed it. We made love that night but it wasn't that good. I think we were just out of practice.

As I lay in bed Monday morning, taking my basal body temperature I pondered ways I could thank Mr. Dionora for Scott's job. 'What could I possibly give him that he didn't already have?' I wondered.

"Shit," I said when the thermometer showed I still hadn't ovulated. I was due any day but I was tired of waiting. I wanted to be pregnant now.

"Oh well," I sighed as I got out of bed and got ready for work.

Dinner with Mr. Dionora's crew went swimmingly. The guys were in great form and I was amazed how completely at ease I felt serving them with my boobs showing. I almost forgot to put my top back on when I left to go the lady's room!

It wasn't until late in the evening that I noticed my fifteen-year-old busboy clearing tables!

"Javier, you little sneak," I said wagging my finger in his choirboy face. "You know you're not supposed to be in here."

"I'm sorry Kelly," he said with a mischievous grin. "I just came in to help you."

"Oh...ok," I said – touched over his concern. "You can stay, but I don't want you telling the other busboys about my ah..."

"Tits?" he offered looking straight at my boobs.

"They're breasts young man," I said lifting his chin with my finger and forcing him to look me in the eyes.

"You can trust me, Kelly," he said earnestly.

"I know," I said lifting his chin away from my boobs again. "Now get back to work." I had to laugh. Javier was such an adorable scamp.

As the dinner drew to a close I couldn't keep myself from steeling glances at Mr. Dionora. Gradually my heart quickened and I grew warm. It was like my body knew what Mr. Dionora was going to do to me once we were alone.

At last the men began to file out giving their respects to Mr. Dionora. I had to drag Javier to the door and shove him to get him to leave.

"Bye Kelly," he said looking back. "I'll see you next week." I closed the door.

"I love you," he said through the door-jam.

"That little shit," I giggled. I really liked Javier.

Mr. Dionora waited patiently as I came to him and sat on his lap.

"I wanted to thank you for..."I started but he stopped me with a finger to my lips.

Without saying a word he pulled me closer, until my left nipple was next to his lips. I gasped as he drew it into his mouth and sucked. His mouth was almost hot and he used his teeth ever so gently in a way that drove me crazy.

His large had slid over my thigh and sought the space between my legs. He was moving fast but I was ready. I was so ready! I opened my legs to give his hand access to my sex. His fingers slipped under my bottoms and between my lips. It was like a damn burst. I totally creamed his hand.

"Oh, God," I whispered slipping out of control. He stroked my little nubbin in slippery circles, at times stopping to pump his thick finger deep inside my gushing pussy. I'd never imagined a man could know what I needed like Mr. Dionora did.

Just as I was about to cum, he pulled his finger out of me and pushed me onto my feet.

I was confused.

He gripped my bikini at the hips and pulled it down my legs and onto my feet. I stepped out of it and heard the sound of a zipper. Poking out of Mr. Dionora's silky slacks was an incredibly large thick dick! It had a wide, blunt head just like his fingertips!

Before I could think, he turned me around to face him. When my well-lubricated pussy was directly above his thick shaft, he pulled me down.

The head of his penis nestled between my pussy lips – parting them. With his hand he worked his big dick back and forth between my labia gathering lubrication and guided it to my opening. He pulled down hard on my hips and for the first time in my life, a cock other than my husband's slipped into me.

It hurt a little because he was bigger than Scott, so I went really slow. Bit by bit I eased slowly down his length. Finally, I sat firmly on his lap, facing him, with his incredible penis deep in my vagina. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the tightness in my womb gradually turned into a wonderful full feeling – his penis was so thick it pressed against my clit and rubbed that electric spot that his finger had found. I yielded completely to him.

"Oh, Mr. Dionora!" I gasped.

He just smiled at me. Looking like a father but with a huge penis inside me! It was all too confusing. I had to close my eyes. But there was no confusion with how his big shaft felt. It was wonderful! I was full of him, possessed by him. I held him tightly - consumed by the stuffed ecstasy of him inside me.

I lifted my self slowly off his lap. I had to look. Miles of stiff shiny penis emerged from me until just the head was inside me, and then I eased back down. I began to fuck myself slowly up and down on his thick, blunt cock.

It was the most wonderful thing I'd ever felt. I gradually went faster and drove myself down hard on his lap over and over again. I wanted to force all of him into my womb. I needed to feel Mr. Dionora deep inside me. I needed it to be wonderful for him. He is such a great man.

We fucked for a long time without talking. Perhaps it was the lack of sex I was getting at home, or perhaps it was the man, or perhaps I just need a thicker penis than Scott's – but whatever the reason I came that night with an intensity I'd never imagined possible.

"Oh God!" I screamed out loud. I couldn't help it. "Ohhhhhhh my God!"

I saw stars. My body seized and thrashed and I would have slipped off Mr. Dionora's lap if I hadn't been pinned there by his large dick.

It went on and on. I had multiple orgasms for the first time in my life.

Finally the throws of orgasmic bliss subsided and my head slumped onto his shoulder. I was covered in sweat, exhausted and dazed. My legs felt like rubber. I cried a little.

As I tried to gather myself, I heard Mr. Dionora groan a little and felt his penis jump inside me. I felt the heat of his sperm as he ejaculated inside me!

He pumped my womb full of his sperm. It felt nice and warm and I was glad that I'd made Mr. Dionora feel good. I felt close to him – almost in love with him.

I held him tightly and kissed his cheek as he gave me his seed. I didn't move until he had finished because I wanted it to be nice for him.

"Very beautiful, Kelly Clark," he said.

"Si, Mr. Dionora!" I said.

When his penis stopped shooting I lifted myself up unsteadily. I watched as his thick penis emerged from my pussy. I was surprised something so thick and long could fit inside me without hurting, but I fit him like a glove.

Just as the blunt penis head slipped from my opening, a thick blob of white cum escaped and landed on his expensive slacks!

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

I pressed my hand between my legs and held it against my pussy to keep the rest of the cum from leaking out.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Dionora!"

I hurried off his lap, grabbed a napkin from the table and tried my best to mop up the stain, being careful not to drip more cum on him.

"It's all right, my dear," he said as I scrubbed his pants. "It looks fine now."

He lifted me up, took the napkin and wiped our juices off his softening manhood.

"I'm having a little party at my house on Saturday night." He said as he tucked his blunt penis back into his slacks and zipped them. "I'd like you and your husband to come."

"That would be wonderful," I said as he counted bills onto the table. There were twenty when he stopped. A two thousand dollar tip!

"Good. Let me give you my address."

He took his pen from his pocket and reached for my breast.

I jumped back.

"Oh no you don't! It took a lot of scrubbing to get your phone number off my breast. This time I'll get you some paper," I said as we both laughed.

He left and I dressed quickly and ran to the lady's room. I sat on the toilet and let his copious semen drain out of me. I thought about how lucky it had been for me to meet Mr. Dionora. He really cared about me. I love men!

I changed clothes and left for home. As I drove home I could feel more of Mr. Dionora's sperm leaking out of me and making a mess in my panties. I didn't have any tissues in my purse. I hate that gloppy feeling when a man's cum puddles between my legs but there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I got home and rushed into the house to clean up and found Scott was still awake!

"There's something you need to tell me. Isn't there Kelly?" he said seriously.

Did Scott know? I felt semen start to run down my thigh as I tried to think of what to say.

"Mr. Dionora invited us to a party?" I said uncertainly.

"That's good," he said. "I'd like to thank him for the job. But don't you think there's something else you need to tell me."

"I don't think so," I said.

I didn't want to tell Scott about being with Mr. Dionora because he would have scolded me like mother used to do. He would have said I was 'dim' and let boys take advantage of me and stuff. I was just being nice to Mr. Dionora but I didn't think Scott would understand.

"I was hoping you were going to tell me that you were going to quit," he said smiling. "You don't have to work anymore. I can support us now. And we can get back on the plan to start a family."

"Oh Scott," I exclaimed. "That's a wonderful idea!" I jumped into his arms and we kissed.

As he squeezed me some of Mr. Dionora's cum ran into my shoe.

"Honey-bunny you smell a little funny," he said.

"I know baby," I said kissing him again. "I've been at the restaurant all night taking care of Mr. Dionora and his men. You stay here while I rinse off." I kissed his nose. "I'll be right back husband."

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I even used one of those disposable douches – Summer's Eve or something. I wasn't sure if Scott wanted to have sex but I wanted to be a good wife for my Honey-bunny. And I was pretty sure men don't like to get another man's sperm on their dicks.

It didn't matter though. Scott just wanted to talk which was fine with me because I was still a little sore from being with Mr. Dionora. We held each other and planned our future late into the night.

The next morning my temperature still hadn't spiked.

"Darn," I said to the empty bedroom. I dressed in jeans and a little camouflage t-shirt that showed my belly ring and left for The Beach. As I drove I rehearsed what I was going to say to Mr. Dionora. I hoped he wasn't going to be mad when I quit.

"Mr. Dionora," I said when I found him. "I have bad news."

"What's wrong, Kelly?" he asked with concern.

"I have to quit. Friday will be my last day."

"Oh no," he said. He leaned closer. "You're not pregnant are you?" he whispered.

"No," I said a little confused.

"Thank the lord," he said sounding relieved. "Carmine's old waitress had to quit because she got pregnant some how."

"Well I'm definitely not pregnant but I will be soon," I said cheerfully.

For the rest of the week, each time I told one of my regular guys that I was leaving they gave me a big hug and told me that I was the best waitress they'd ever had. Some gave me their business cards and told me to call them. I guess they thought I was looking for another job.

When Saturday rolled around I was marvelously happy. It felt good to sleep late. And even better, when I took my temperature I found that it had finally spiked! At last I was ovulating and very fertile.

I pulled up the covers and decided not to tell Scott yet. I would become the sexiest woman he'd ever seen and lure him into a night of torrid lust. We'd never forget the night I got pregnant with our first baby.

I got up and found Scott shaving in the bathroom, clad only in a towel.

"Scott," I said wrapping my arms around him from behind. "I don't want to go to Mr. Dionora's party tonight."

"What? We have to go, Kelly!"

"Why don't we go out alone and have a romantic dinner and spend some of the money I made," I said with my most seductive voice. "We could come home early and mess up the bed." I slipped my hand under his towel and held his stiffening shaft.

"We have to go to the party so I can thank Mr. Dionora," he said. "When we get home, we can mess up the bed."

"No!" I said firmly- letting go of his then fully erect dick. "I said I don't want to go. I want a romantic evening alone with my husband."

"All right. All right." He tried to reach for me but I slipped away.

"Not now, Mr. Pistol-in-your-pocket. I want you fully loaded for tonight."

I felt bad for teasing Scott but I felt sure he'd forgive me after a night of steamy sex. I wanted the night to be perfect. I wanted us to remember the night I got pregnant.

That afternoon I went shopping for a new outfit to wear to dinner. I found an elegant long black dress with thin shoulder straps. Then I found a pair of the most beautiful black pumps I ever saw! They were way too expensive but I thought I deserved them. In the intimate department I picked out a sheer black strapless bra and matching panties.

"You look awesome!" Scott gushed when I came out of the bedroom.

I did a runway turn for him.

"Really?"

"I think my little wife is the hottest woman on Earth. What have you got on under that?" he said lifting the hem of my dress.

"Stop that," I said slapping his hand. "You have to wait until after dinner. But it's going to be worth the wait."

I rubbed his dick through his dressy slacks and he growled.

As Scott drove to the restaurant, I watched the country slide by and warm joy filled me. I almost cried. Everything had been so terrible and now it was over.

Suddenly I noticed we weren't going the right way.

"Scott, where are you going?" I asked.

He turned down a long gravel driveway that led to a large house.

"To Mr. Dionora's," he said smiling.

"What?!" I screamed. "We agreed that we were going to be alone tonight!"

"Calm down, Kelly," he said. "We'll just stay long enough for me to thank him and then we can go."

"We'll be here for hours," I said sadly. Our perfect night was ruined, I thought.

We pulled up to the house and a parking attendant opened my door. The house was enormous – really more of a mansion.

"Why don't you come inside and wait by the door," he said. I'll go in, find Mr. Dionora, thank him and come back real fast. Then we can go."

"All right," I said reluctantly. "But hurry, please!"

We climbed the wide steps as the parking attendant drove our car away. The bouncer-man that I'd seen at the restaurant opened the door and guided us into a room crowded with dozens of well-dressed people. Most of the men had on tuxedos and the women had on evening gowns that made my simple black dress seem plain.

I sat down in a tall white chair near the door and Scott left to find Carmine. I looked out of the window to the carefully manicured gardens and began to daydream about being a mother.

"Kelly Clark. You've come." Mr. Dionora was standing behind me! "I'm so happy you're here." he said.

"Oh my. Mr. Dionora." I said standing up.

He took my hand, kissed it and wrapped it around his arm.

"Come," he said.

"I really shouldn't go," I said. "My husband won't know where I've gone."

"I'll have someone entertain him," he said. He caught a waiter and sat him in the chair to wait for Scott.

"I don't know," I said hesitatingly.

"Come with me!" he said firmly. "I've got something to give you."

And just like that he took control of me.

Without saying another word, he guided me to the back of the room and out the door. We wove our way past wealthy-looking people who called greetings and thanks to him but we kept walking.

I looked down at his hand as we walked. His thick blunt fingers rested on top of my hand and I couldn't stop myself from thinking about his thick blunt penis. It gave me a nervous, excited feeling in my stomach. I began to feel a wetness growing between my legs.

We got to a wide winding staircase. We swept past the big bouncer guy who seemed to be guarding it and ascended the carpeted steps. We entered an enormous bedroom with a row of windows across one wall and a huge white canopy bed against another. Mr. Dionora closed the door and stepped behind me.

I felt his fingers touch the clasp at the back of my dress and unhook it!

"Oh my...Ah...Mr. Dionora Scott is waiting and..." I stammered.

"This won't take long," he said. "I have something very nice for you."

"Ok," I said. Mr. Dionora needed me. I wasn't happy about leaving Scott downstairs but I wanted to be nice to Mr. Dionora. He was always so good to me. I love men.

I shivered as he ran the zipper down my back.

"So your husband likes his new job?" he asked.

"He loves it. I want to thank you so much, Mr. Dionora!" I said.

He came around and stood in front of me. He smiled at me like a loving father as he took the thin black straps, pushed them from my shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. I stepped out of it and he picked it up, took it to a walk-in closet and carefully hung it.

"I was happy to, my dear," he said as he strolled back. "I care for you. I want to help you."

I stood there in the transparent black bra and panties that I'd bought to entice my husband. Instead they were enticing Mr. Dionora. I knew he could see my hard nipples and the swelling labia between my legs through the thin material.

"Very beautiful, Kelly Clark."

He made me feel exposed and nervous but happy too. He is such a great man.

"Thank you, Mr. Dionora," I said feeling shy. I had to look down.

He took my hand and guided me to the large windows. I could see down to a pool with guests standing around it – drinking and talking. He stepped behind me and unhooked my bra clasp. My breasts swayed heavily as he pulled the bra off me and let it fall. Then, putting his hands on my sides, he gently slid his warm hands forward, along the sides of my breasts and over them. He cupped one breast in each large hand.

I looked down and watched as he kneaded my breasts and then began to roll the stiff nipples between his fingers. I closed my eyes. I had a vision of Mr. Dionora's thick penis as I felt my vagina moisten.

He slid his hands down my back, under my panties and held my bottom in both his hands. Then he slid my panties over my hips and down my legs. He steadied me as I stepped out of the filmy garment. I stood in front of the open window naked, except for my new black pumps but no one down by the pool noticed.

He eased my legs apart and leaned me forward until my hands rested on the window. I was open to him then. I almost jumped when I felt his finger begin to rub my swelling clit and then dip into my very wet vagina. I closed my eyes and held onto the window as Mr. Dionora began to fuck me from behind with his finger – using it like a dick and rubbing it against that electric spot in my vagina that only he seemed to know how to find.