I Love My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidmcman
davidmcman
122 Followers

I guess I wrote this already but the other part of our routine was that she jacked me off, and I would pump my cum on her chest. It was so delicious, we would both end up covered in each other's cum, and then we would hug just like I'm hugging Carrie right now. I remember that both of us being all soggy felt like heaven.

Right then I had a funny thought, I wondered if my daughter had inherited that beautiful ability from her mother, I mean, I was curious if she could squirt the same way when she climaxed. Her mother would release an insane gushing flood of liquid, and I loved watching her. Oh my God, maybe my daughter could do that too? Oh man, this was too intense to even think about. I needed to put it out of my mind. It was so hard because I have so many loving memories of her mother, and I all I could think about was how much I adored making her squirt during her orgasms, and how I loved watching her when she would spray all over me.

With my wife gone, Carrie was all I had, and right at that moment I felt so blessed to have her so close.

She was quiet and still, and I was gently rubbing her back and neck and hair. Her breathing was slow and steady. The way she was lying on me, her head was positioned in close to my neck and I was listened to her soft breathing.

I whispered softly, "Carrie, are you asleep?"

She didn't reply.

As I caressed her, I felt her little ponytail. My fingers traced the little rubber band and I played with the tiny bunching of her hair. I have always thought that there was just something so adorable about her funny little ponytail.

Then I gently whispered in her ear.

"Carrie, I love you."

When I said that, I felt something stirring inside me, a feeling of devotion and tenderness, but at the same time, and I know I shouldn't say this, I felt myself slowly getting hard. I couldn't help it, the feeling of loving affection was completely overwhelming.

I whispered again, "Carrie, I love you with all my heart."

Little by little, I felt myself getting even harder. The way I was laying, my penis was pointing up towards my daughters cute bottom. She felt so small on top of me that I was really hoping that she was positioned far enough away that it would actually touch her.

I softly said, "Carrie, Baby, I, love, you..."

I was still gently rubbing her back and neck and hair as softly as I could. It felt like if I stopped, she might wake up. Then I softly kissed the top of her head.

Again, I whispered, "Carrie Baby, are you asleep?"

She didn't reply. She lay there, in my arms, motionless. I could feel my penis getting even harder, it was getting longer, and it felt like it might be getting close to her adorable plump butt.

Right then, I was absolutely certain she was asleep. There was a funny feeling in me. I felt such an overflowing of honesty, and I couldn't hold back.

I whispered, "Carrie Baby, I want you to know that I really understand what it means to lose somebody. I know that Danny loved you, and I know how sadness feels. I just wish I could help you more."

She didn't respond I just listened to her soft breathing. It felt so gratifying to share something so heartfelt, even if my daughter was asleep.

I felt a need to say even more, "Carrie, I need to tell you that I saw so much love between you and Danny. And, even though you were both so young, it would make me so happy if you and Danny had made love together. It would be something beautiful. I hope you did that together, I really do."

Nothing happened she just lay there, warm and quiet in my arms.

"Carrie Baby, right now, it feels SO good to hold you like this, so close. It feels just like when I used to hold your mother, it feels wonderful."

Then I felt her move just a little bit.

Now I was getting really hard, and I suddenly felt something brush against the head of my erection. I realized that my dick was now long enough that it was actually touching my daughter's butt. Oh God, I could feel the fabric of her boxer shorts against the head of my erection.

I was afraid to move. I took a deep breath and tried to remain calm. I was so relieved knowing that she was asleep and she wasn't feeling any of this.

I continued to gently rub her back with one hand and caress her hair with the other. I lay there and I thought about what she had just been through, not just the storm, but losing her mother and Danny. I thought about how sad she has been. I know that she's been swallowed up in such difficult emotions and insecurities. She is just so vulnerable and fragile.

Lying together with her was so soothing for me, and I absolutely knew that holding her close like this was truly helpful for her.

This moment was so quiet and tender. The way she was laying on top of me was simply magical. She was wrapped around me with her legs pressed tight around my stomach. Carrie felt so warm and soft, I realized how close were really were. The enchanting sensation of my hard dick gently pressing against her thin boxer shorts felt so loving and beautiful.

She was so still and I was listening to her soft breath against my shoulder. I felt like I needed to say more, but I didn't want to wake her.

Then, right at that point, in a slow and sleepy way, Carrie shifted a little bit under the covers. Her movement scared me. Oh my God, was she awake? I mean, I had just whispered all this really intimate stuff and I only said it because I felt certain she was asleep.

At this point I was getting insanely hard, and the way she had moved, she was now positioned so that I could feel my erection firmly pressing up in between Carrie's butt cheeks. My hard dick was jutting out from the top of boxers and it felt like the head was aligned perfectly into her adorable little ass. Oh God, the pressure of my hardness pushing against her felt so loving. I was so glad she was asleep because this was something that felt absolutely forbidden.

I lay there, still and quiet for a long time, listening to her soft breathing.

It really frightened me to think she might wake up with my erection pressing snug up into her butt cheeks. But after a while of listening to her breathe I felt pretty sure she was really asleep, but I wasn't really sure.

With her head so close to me, the way she was snug into my neck, I could smell the sweet fragrance of her shampoo, it was the same kind her mother would use, and it smelling it again seemed so irresistible. The beautiful smell sort of calmed me down; I was reliving the emotions of being in love.

I lay there quietly, waiting.

Then, there was a very subtle squirming under the covers. Carrie moved, just a little.

I wasn't sure, but, and I know this sounds odd, but it felt like Carrie was moving down my body a little bit, it felt like she was trying to press her adorable ass just a little more firmly against my hard dick.

I feel funny confessing this, but, it felt really good. It was warm, and her butt cheeks fit so snug and perfect around the tip of my erection. It felt beautiful.

I whispered, "Oh Carrie, I love you, I love you so much..."

Then, in a very subtle motion, I thought I felt her rub herself, her ass, right against my erection. Right against me.

I felt her squirm a little on top of me. It made me shiver, it was totally involuntary, and I couldn't help it. Oh God, The way she had moved, I could really and truly feel her cute butt pressing really tight against the hard tip of my penis, the sensation was absolutely electric.

After that she was motionless. Everything was silent except for her calm quiet breathing.

I continued to slowly rub her hair and her back. I just wanted so badly to soothe her, to let her know how much I loved her.

Then she did it again, her hips moved and I felt her groin sort of softly press against my belly. It was so subtle I could just barely feel it.

I kept caressing her hair. Oh my God, did my daughter actually hump against my belly? Did it really happen? Did I really feel it?

When she eased herself against my belly the head of my erection pressed in between her butt cheeks

It felt so good, but, maybe she just moved a little in her sleep? The feeling was so intense and right then, I was almost afraid to breath.

I was scared to stop caressing her, I continued to softly rub her neck and her back as slow and calm as I could, trying to sooth my baby into an even deeper state of sleep.

Oh God, was she really sleeping? Was I just imagining it?

I softly whispered, "Carrie Baby, your Daddy loves you more than you can ever know."

Then, it happened again, ever so slightly, I felt her pressing herself, her warm groin into my belly. At the same time, I could feel her butt moving against the head of my rock hard erection. It was slow and, I think, maybe, this time it seemed deliberate.

Oh God, did she really do it on purpose? I could feel the soft cotton of her thin baggy boxer shorts as she pressed her butt crack snug against the tip of my erection.

What was happening? Now I was worried that maybe she wasn't asleep at all.

Maybe this should have seemed immoral or perverted, but what I was feeling was a delicious closeness, it was exciting and beautiful. Carrie was warm and snugly, all wrapped around me.

I mean, this was my Baby, my beautiful daughter and my closest friend. And right at this moment, what she was doing just felt SO good.

I tried to stay calm, and I was holding still to see if she did it again.

I waited a long time, and then I softly whispered, "Baby, I need to tell you, right now, being so close, the way we are, it feels so beautiful."

I held still and waited.

I whispered, "Carrie, I depend on you, you are my reason to live."

Then, it happened again. This time there was no mistaking it. She pressed herself, her warm beautiful ass, right against the hard head of my erection.

Part of me wanted to tell her to stop, that she shouldn't be doing this, it just wasn't right. But I was too emotional to say anything, so I just let it all happen.

Then she did it again, smooth and steady.

And again.

Her motions were as slow and as gentle as her breathing, maybe slower. I was carefully stroking her hair and shoulders, and then I lifted her baggy t-shirt a little so I could caress the bare skin of her lower back. I lay there drinking it all in, Oh my God, the sensations were so gratifying.

Little by little, the gentle movement of her hips was becoming more noticeable.

I could sense my heart was beating faster. Carrie had her head on my shoulder, and I just know that she must be able to feel my heart pounding.

I wanted to stay quiet, to stop urging her, but I couldn't help whispering even more praise.

I softly whispered, "Baby, I love this, you are doing so good..."."

She seemed to respond to my honesty, and I felt one firm downward push from her hips, and this one was hard enough to be unmistakable. It was a sexual and deliberate humping movement, her butt kind of pushed against my erection. It was so strong; I think it surprised Carrie more than me, because right then, she froze.

Was she scared? I didn't want her to feel bad about what was happening. I felt a need for even more, but I didn't want to do anything to frighten her.

What could I do? I kept on rubbing the bare skin on her back; my caressing was slow and gentle. I was trying to be as tender and loving as I possibly could. I moved her t-shirt up a little higher so I could feel more of her smooth back.

I whispered again, "Oh Carrie, I love you, I love you, I love you..."

Then, I heard Carrie taking a long deep breath and I felt her gradually shifting a little. In a very deliberate way she began to move, she was ultra-slow and cautious, and the way she was moving felt more like a dream than something in real life.

I stayed perfectly still as she gently moved under the warm blankets. Right then I was pretty sure that she might be awake.

She shifted her body just a little bit more.

I let her move, she was sort of squirming in slow motion and she inched her whole body, she gently lifted herself up, and then moved down along my torso and then she slowly set herself back down, pressing against me.

Oh God, I could feel her groin, she had moved so it was exactly centered on my erection.

I was flat on my back and she was hugging me. Her knees were positioned on both sides of me, squeezing against my ribs. And right now she was firmly pressing her groin directly onto my hard dick.

Now she had eased down my body so her head had moved down from my neck, and now it was snug against my chest, setting just a little bit toward my shoulder and she continued to hold me in a warm cuddly embrace.

The way we were positioned, I could feel the warm plump mound of her vagina pressing directly against my erection. I could feel it thru the thin fabric of her boxer shorts.

I couldn't help myself, I gave her a soothing hug, and I pulled her tight against me.

I whispered to her, "Carrie, you will always be your Daddy's little girl, my beautiful baby."

Oh my God, this was my daughter, my sweet daughter, and I felt so close right then. I desperately needed to express how much I adored her.

We lay there for a long time. Carrie was right on top of me, and she didn't feel at all heavy, we seemed to fit perfectly together. I could feel her crotch firm against me, pressing right against my rock hard erection.

My daughter is really petite, and I'm a lot taller than she is, so with her head snuggled in against my chest her groin was positioned exactly against the shaft of my erection.

Carrie was lying there, totally still.

I slowly let my fingertips move down, under the warm blanket, to low part of her back, to the bare area between her t-shirt and her boxers. I rubbed her cool skin with the tips of my fingers, and it made Carrie shudder, almost like I was tickling her, it seemed like she was shivering with ecstasy.

Then she made another gentle humping push into my erection with her groin.

I couldn't help it, I anxiously gasped, "Oh God, Baby, yes..."

When she heard my passionate reaction she cautiously pressed against me again. Her soft movement felt so beautiful against my erection.

I tried to encourage her, "Carrie, yes, yes..."

She did it again.

I was so grateful, I whimpered, "Oh Baby, you are doing so good..."

Little by little her humping got a lot more willful and deliberate. There was no pretending now. Her pelvis was grinding in a firm and smooth rhythm, pressing down hard against my erection.

It felt magical.

This went on for a long time, Carrie humping down against my long straight dick and all the while I was running my fingertips along her bare back above her boxers. It was so wonderful.

Oh my God, little Carrie was getting more intentional. She was building in intensity; her humping was becoming forceful and dramatic. I was really shocked at how, well, how obscene it was, and at the same time, because she is so cute, the feeling was just so adorable, it was somehow really tender and lovely.

And then, my daughter suddenly stopped moving.

What happened? I was worried this beautiful thing we were doing together might have ended.

I slowly and gently gave her a warm little hug, it wasn't much, just a small reassuring embrace.

Nothing happened.

I continued to stroke the small of her back as she lay frozen against me. Then, I kissed her as softly as I could on her forehead.

She had been literally humping against me just a moment before, and it felt so wonderful, but now she was completely still. Was she scared? Why did she stop? I was all mixed up and worried. What was happening?

I wanted so badly to tell her how much I loved was she had been doing and how wonderful it felt.

I carefully moved both my hands along the smooth skin of her back. And then, I couldn't help it, I actually slid my hands under the fabric of her her boxers and gently held her round plump bottom, my hands gently cradled each of her lovely butt cheeks. Oh God, the smooth coolness of her adorable ass felt absolutely luscious.

My boldness surprised me. I was scared she would protest, but she stayed perfectly still. It seemed impossible, I had just seen her adorable butt today covered by her wet bikini bottom, and now she was letting me hold it in my hands.

I whispered, "Daddy loves you, please Baby, Daddy loves you, so much..."

Then I shifted my body just a little, I moved my hips slowly and eased my erection up against her groin, I was gentle and cautious, but I was pressing the length of my hard cock upwards right in between her legs, right into her crotch. Even through her thin boxers, I could feel she was getting wet. I could feel the warmth against the head of my erection.

She didn't move.

She stayed so still, like she was frozen. Should I stop? What was happening? I couldn't control what I was feeling; I was so flooded with a feeling of love.

I whispered, "My Baby..."

The next thing I did felt so honest. I took both my hands out of Carrie's underwear long enough to pull my own boxers down a little further, almost to my knees. Then I needed to sort of squirm as I slid them down my legs. I felt her holing me tight, literally clinging to me, as I wriggled under the covers until I kicked them off the end of my feet.

I was now completely naked with my beautiful daughter on top of me, lying against my erection.

I know this seems naive, but I was still a little bit unsure if maybe she was still sleeping. I had to think that she must have felt what I had just done. She must have felt that I had just pulled my boxers off and that I was naked.

I eased my hands back into her shorts and held her soft butt cheeks.

I whispered, "Oh God Carrie, this feels so beautiful."

She must have heard me, I know she did.

And then, I couldn't help it, I carefully arched my hips and steadily pushed my erection up into her boxers, right between her legs. I kept both hands firmly positions on her butt cheeks under her boxer shorts. I stayed in that pose, with my hard cock pushed snug into her crotch.

I whispered, "Baby, I love how this feel, pressing myself into you like this."

That was all it took. Almost immediately she delicately moved her groin again, pushing right against my hard dick.

She started humping in that same slow deliberate rhythm and I was so relieved that she was moving against me again.

I was astounded at what was happening. Her warm seductive motions felt affectionate and soothing. It was magical and the focal point everything was all on my adorable daughter's gently pumping hips.

I eased my hands deeper down into her underwear and held onto to the cool skin of her soft lovely ass. We both held each other tight, and both of us were gently rocking, meeting each other with this deliberate humping rhythm. We were swaying and pumping. Oh God, it was so delicious.

My daughter's head was so close to my face, I could smell her hair and hear her deep breathing. And then I heard her say something, it was quiet, just a hush. I didn't know what it was.

I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Carrie, what did you say?"

Her head was buried in against my shoulder, and in her timid voice she nervously whispered, "Daddy? Is this, is it all right, that I'm doing this?"

It broke my heart, she sounded so worried.

I answered, "Oh yes, baby, it feels beautiful."

Carrie asked, "Are you sure?"

And, as tenderly as I could, I said, "Yes Baby, I'm sure."

She whimpered, "Really?"

I encouraged her, "Oh God, I love it, Please, don't stop."

With that, Carrie changed her tempo. Things got harder and faster. She began to aggressively hump against my erection in strong steady motions.

I heard her whispering, "Thank you Daddy, thank you..."

Without realizing what I was doing, I pushed the thin blankets off of us, and let them slide off to the side of the bed. Suddenly, everything felt so much less confining.

davidmcman
davidmcman
122 Followers