I Love My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidmcman
davidmcman
122 Followers

This seemed to change everything, with the soft glow little bedside light I could see Carrie, and I could look down and watch her body moving and humping against me.

And she started breathing louder.

Then I pressed both my hands against her bottom, and instead of just lightly caressing, I actually squeezed.

Then Carrie whispered, "I love you Daddy."

As soon as she said it I felt beautiful warmth running through my body. In a shaky voice I said, "Oh Carrie, I love you too."

Then I squeezed her ass tightly as I whispered this in her ear. "Oh Carrie Baby, I love you so much."

Then I slid my fingertips further down in between her adorable butt cheeks, and I briefly felt the wet puffy outline of her wet pussy lips.

She instantly reacted to my touch and nervously gasped, "Oh God, Daddy!"

She was suddenly holding me even tighter, I could feel her whole body trembling and the way she was clinging to me was so intensely emotional. I eased my middle finger down against her vagina, and slid it delicately along the moist slit.

I whispered, "Oh Carrie, my baby."

I continued to softly rub in an up and down motion along the lips of her pussy.

She was gasping softly with each pressing motion of her hips, she was quietly murmured, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy...

Hearing her soft voice warmed my heart in a way that made me so grateful. I wanted to feel closer to her, to make her know how much I truly loved her.

In a soft encouraging voice, I said, "Carrie, I think, it will feel better for you, if we take your shorts off."

She abruptly stopped her humping motions and except for the gentle caressing of my middle finger, we were both perfectly still.

My beautiful daughter was lying there on top of me, with both my hands deep inside her little white boxers. She was frozen in that straddling pose, with her arms hugging me and her face by my shoulder. I don't think she really knew what she should do next.

In a meek voice she asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I think it will feel nice."

And then she quietly replied, "Okay."

I could tell she was overwhelmed by the intensity of what was happening. She moved nervously, but she kept hugging me with her arms as she moved her but and rose up a little, and I used both my hands to pull her boxers down as low as I could. Then she helped by straitening her legs on top of me.

Carrie let me push them all the way down her legs with my feet. I had to sort or wriggle a little to get them further down towards her ankles, but neither of us stopped hugging each other the whole time we were getting them off.

Finally, I could feel her baggy boxers slide off the tips of her toes. At this point, all she was wearing was her white t-shirt.

I whispered, "Good girl, there you go."

She immediately set herself back in that exact same pose, on top of me with her knees on each side of my ribs, and her groin pressed against my erection.

With her boxers off I could instantly feel the warm slippery lips of her wet vagina against me. I was immediately aware that she must have shaved there was no sensation of any pubic hair. Everything felt silky smooth and slippery.

I think she recognized the magnitude of what we had just done, and I could feel her nervously trembling.

I whispered, "There Baby, that's better."

I didn't want to pressure her in any way, and I leaned towards her and tenderly kissed her forehead.

Then she quietly spoke, "Daddy, it felt so good, when you said all those nice things about me, when, when you thought I was asleep."

I said, "It was all true."

"Hearing you say, such beautiful things, it made me feel really happy."

"I loved saying it, it felt so honest."

Then she cautiously moved her hips again, she was slow and deliberate, and it felt like she was caressing my erection, soft and gentle, with the smooth warmth of her shaved vagina.

I sort of whispered, "Oh my God Baby!"

The sensations were so beautiful and tender I thought that I might faint. She moved against me in such a loving way, it felt so good. I could feel her slowly sliding her plump wet lips along my long hard shaft.

Then she sat up enough to look at me, with those big pleading eyes of hers, as if she was unsure of what she was doing.

As she moved she timidly whispered, "Daddy, this rubbing, I love it, it feels, it feels SO good."

I tried to encourage her, "I love it too. It feels beautiful. You are doing so good."

Oh God, my daughter looked so cute. Seeing her face so close made me so aware at how vulnerable she was. She was still so young and so painfully shy.

Some of her hair had fallen out of her pony tail. She had a bunch of messy strands framing her adorable face. Somehow during the lighting storm her panicky squirming must have messed up her cute little ponytail.

Her head gently bobbed with each slow humping motion.

I felt such a powerful feeling of love. I leaned in and gently put my lips against hers. Oh my God, it felt so delicious! I have kissed her lots of times, but never like this and I was worried that I might be scaring her. I shifted back just enough to look at her, and she was still staring at me.

I leaned in and kissed her again. I was moving so slow, and I was being unbelievably gentle. The feeling was perfectly thrilling.

At this beautiful moment, kissing Carrie's soft lips, everything felt so beautiful. It felt like the whole world had stopped and what was happening was momentous and absolutely pure. I cautiously let the tip of my tongue inch out and I warily touched the edge of her lower lip. I could feel her warm breath against my wet tongue. I carefully began to trace the outline of her delicate lips with the tip of my tongue. I was slow and deliberate, and I could feel all the beautiful details of her adorable lips.

Then I felt Carrie opened her mouth just a little. Then, I felt her tongue, I was suddenly touching it with mine. I literally shivered when this happened, and Carrie felt it.

I traced a little circle around the tip of her tongue with mine; it was so sweet that I thought I might cry. We stayed like this for a long time; our wet tongues were tenderly licking and caressing the other with such a feeling of love. And all the while she was slowly gliding her slippery wet pussy against my erection.

Then she eased her face away from mine, and she put her hands on the bed, and she sat upright on top of me; her body pressing down heavily against my erection.

We were no longer hugging, I was looking up at her. She was covered by her baggy white t-shirt, and she looked down at me with her big beautiful eyes. Her over-sized t-shirt was so big on her that it kind of draped over me. I was totally aware that she didn't have any panties on, but the way the white fabric hung down, there was nothing for me to see. I reached up and held her narrow hips with my hands. I could feel she was trembling. She looked so nervous.

I said, "Please Baby, it's okay, you are doing SO good..."

She nervously said, "Oh Daddy I'm a little bit scared, but, this feels, so good."

I wanted to soothe her and I said, "I'm a little bit scared too, but I love you so much, and what we are doing feels so beautiful."

Then I carefully slid both my hands under the baggy fabric of her t-shirt and held onto her and I could feel her ribs.

My daughter was shivering with emotion. I started to move my hands up, under her shirt, towards her chest. Touching her skin felt heavenly. Carrie was frozen in anticipation, her big eyes watching me intently.

Then I gently asked, "Carrie, can you lift your arms up?"

She looked at me with this confused expression, and I tugged at her white t-shirt and said, "I want to take this off."

Then my sweet baby obediently lifted both arms above her head in a funny pose, and I was in awe at how cute this made her look. I began to slowly pull her shirt up and she meekly stretched both arms a little bit higher, and I suddenly saw her pale tummy and belly button.

I carefully lifted the shirt higher, and she anxiously whispered, "Yes, Daddy, yes..."

Then I reached up and pulled the great big shirt up and over her head, and then it was off.

Oh my God, my beautiful daughter was now completely naked, just like me. Her whole body was shaking with emotion as she looked down at me.

I stared up at her big blue eyes, and there was something so needy in the way she was looking down at me.

Then I let my eyes drift down to her chest.

Oh God, my daughter looked like an angel, her skin was so pale. Her breasts were small and delicate, and they seemed to stand out away from her body, as if they were defying gravity.

Her nipples were a softest shade of pink, almost the same color as her pale skin, they were big and puffy. They seemed harder than when I saw them under her wet yellow bikini top this afternoon.

I was amazed at her beauty, and she stayed still and let me look at her. Then I watched her head tilt forward and she looked down, in between her own legs.

She sounded confused as she gasped, "Oh God, Daddy?"

The emotion in her voice made me sit up onto my elbows. I was looking at my naked daughter as she sat directly on my hard dick, with her legs spread wide and her knees on each side of my ribs. I had a direct view between her legs.

The way I was laying there, my hard dick was pointing right at my belly button with the underside facing upwards. It was laying flat against my stomach, and she was straddling it, it was almost as if she was sitting on a narrow bicycle seat. It was poking out maybe five inches in front of her pussy.

She stared down at my erection and whispered, "Daddy?"

I was looking at the plump lips they were lined up perfectly against the long surface of my hard erection. Her pink wet lips were on each side of my dick, firmly cradling the shaft.

The head of my erection looked big and dark as it poked out in front of her.

It felt so forbidden to know my own daughter was naked and looking directly at the underside of my hard cock, and at the same time I was looking at her wet pussy lips. Right then I realized the magnitude of what was happening.

I spoke in a shaky whisper, "Oh God, Baby, you are so beautiful."

She must have heard the emotion in my voice.

I was staring at her, and she knew I was looking. Oh God, there was something so bashful about her, my beautiful naked daughter just seemed so innocent. She was looking down at me, in such a delicate pose, straddling my erection. Her shaved vagina looked so smooth and so inviting.

We stayed still like this for a long time, me staring up at her body, and her staring down at my erection.

With her head arched down and her eyes focused my glossy wet cock and she nervously whispered, "Daddy, I feel really funny, both of us, being naked like this."

I wasn't sure what to say. I replied, "Oh God Carrie, I love you so much, and seeing you like this feels absolutely beautiful."

Carrie just stared at my cock, wide-eyed and silent.

I didn't want her to feel bad, so I whispered, "Please Carrie, don't be afraid, I love you, I love you with all my heart."

Then she arched her hips forward and I watched as her wet vagina began to glide along the length of my erection. She moved forward until she was covering the big purple head.

It felt so good and I gasped a breathy, "Yes Carrie, Oh God, Yes..."

Then she gracefully slid back again until her pussy was positioned closer to my balls. When she did this, my dick sort of straightened upright so it was flush against the pale flat area of her shaved pubic hair.

Then she eased herself forward again, and she pushed my erection back down against my stomach, and again, she slid her slippery wet lips up toward the head of my dick.

I watched in amazement as she slowly began to rub back and forth against my hard erection, just what she had been moving before, but now she was looking down at what she was doing.

She whispered, "Oh my God Daddy, this feels, wonderful."

Little by little, my daughter started to gain some assertiveness, and the humping motion became firm and sensual. I was looking up at her, and she seemed lost in some sort of divine trance.

I sat up a little to see her better, and it was obvious she wanted me to look at her.

She continued to rub against my erection, pressing against me, her legs spread wide, with her lovely shaved vagina in full view for me to see. It was pink, beautiful and incredibly wet. My erection seemed huge against her body.

The small bedside lamp gave of a soft orange glow and it somehow made everything even more beautiful. She began panting in quick shaky breaths; she was looking down at me with such a desperate expression of longing.

She whispered, "Oh Daddy, I love you."

My Baby looked so innocent and beautiful. Even though she was nervous, it was obvious that she absolutely loved what she was doing. I had been staring at her adorable wet vagina, and then I was looking up at the rest of her body, her breasts would delicately jiggle as she moved against me. Her nipples looked so delicious and puffy.

I could tell she wanted, she needed, me to look at her. The way she was sitting, her knees were on each side of me and her legs were wide, her hips pumping back and forth against my erection. I felt like she was urging me to look up at her pale naked body.

Everything felt so beautiful. Carrie was breathing deep and steady. She looked so innocent that it made my heart ache.

She softly whispered, "Daddy?"

"Yes Baby."

She cautiously asked, "Daddy is this okay, that I'm doing this?"

I looked up and said, "Oh God, Yes. It's beautiful, I love it."

A little smile emerged as she replied, "I love it too."

With that, she pushed harder and humped faster. I could sense that she was giving herself over to her passions.

I put my hands on her hips and said, "Oh Carrie, Yes, Yes!"

Her pose was perfectly bewitching. She was naked and smiling. It was like a drug that went right to my soul. I was flat on my back, with my adorable daughter eagerly rubbing her slippery wet pussy against my erection.

I reached up and caressed her adorable little breasts. They were firm and smooth in a way that melted my heart. I gently squeezed and I could see her react to my touch, she sort of shivered. I rubbed her big hard nipples with my thumbs.

She looked down at me and stammered, "Daddy, I like that, it feels good..."

I couldn't help myself; I sat upward and gently kissed her adorable breasts.

Carrie responded with a sharp little whimpering noise. She cried out, "Daddy, yes, YES!" There was a shaky intensity in her response.

I pressed my mouth firmly against one of her pale breasts and I wrapped my lips over her puffy nipple. It felt soft and delicious against my tongue.

It was a little bit awkward to sit up at the same time my baby was desperately humping against my cock, but I could tell that what we were doing was making her feel all crazy. She was simply abandoning herself. I hugged her and started to suck her big puffy nipple even harder, and right then I could feel her whole body responds to the pressure from my lips and tongue. Oh my God, I love my daughter, I love her so much, and I was licking and sucking with such emotional passion.

She sighed, "Oh Daddy, That feels so good..."

I felt her starting to tremble, and then I let myself lie down again, onto my back so she could rub herself with more intensity. I could see her big wide eyes, she was staring at me with such heartwarming intensity, and her beautiful face was radiant. Her nipples were wet and shiny form my sucking. I felt her tremble, and I realized she was going to cum soon.

I urged her, "Baby, Please, Keep going, You are doing so good..."

She responded by speeding up, and I couldn't believe how excited she was getting. Her pale little breast were jiggling to match her frantic humping rhythm.

Then I moved my hand so my thumb was pressing against her hard clitoris and I began rubbing. The feeling was delicious, slippery and wet. She must have just recently shaved her pubic hair, probably just today, because the sensation against my hand felt smooth and clean.

Carrie leaned forward and reached above me and held onto the headboard of the bed. I tried to rub her hard little clit even faster. Her whole body seemed to respond. The way she was leaning forward, her little breasts hung down above me, and as she got more excited, they would jiggle as her whole body reacted to what was happening. Watching my daughter above me was glorious.

She panted, "Daddy, is it, is it okay, that, I get so wet, like this..."

I eagerly replied, "Oh God Carrie, YES, your mother would get wet, just like this, I love it!"

Carrie began whimpering, and it just made me crazy with desire. She started whining in a frantic rhythm, and it almost sounded just like she was crying. She sounded so desperate, and it made me think of how her mother would sound in the seconds before her orgasm.

At this point her little breasts were bouncing with an insane energy. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass with on hand, and continued rubbing her clitoris with the other, and I just knew what was going to happen. My baby was going to cum, just like her mother would.

She started panting, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy..."

Her hands were holding onto the head board of the bed as she loomed above me, and without thinking, I put both hands on her ass and pushed her down hard against my erection, forcing her hips back and forth in a forceful motion. I was amazed at how much my daughter seemed to love it.

As I slid her little body along my erection, I could see that her ponytail had come undone. Now her hair was sloppy and hanging down. She looked incredibly cute.

Carrie franticly squealed, "Daddy, I'm, I'm gunna, Oh fuck, I'm gunna - cum."

Hearing that, I kept one hand on her ass and repositioned my thumb over her plump clitoris, and I rubbed the protruding shape the same way I did with her mother. Oh my God, her clitoris felt firm and slippery. This was what her mother loved more than anything.

Then she cried out, "Oh, I'm, cumming, Daddy!"

I felt my daughter's body start vibrating. I rubbed even harder.

Then it happened, her hips started shivering. She was breathing hard, she made a desperate little crying noise, and she rose up tall onto her knees, and I watched a strong stream of hot liquid squirting from her sopping wet vagina.

At first I thought my daughter was peeing on me, and I pulled my thumb away and watched as she squirted a beautiful stream all over me. I was amazed, she was squirting, exactly like her mother would, a delicious stream of wetness gushed all over my hips, erection and chest. All the while, Carrie was fervently shivering above me on her knees.

I was focused on her squirting pussy, the stream was splashing all over me. I watched the sputtering flow as she convulsed in a feverish orgasm.

She whimpered, "Oh fuck, Daddy!"

The warm liquid ran off my torso, and dribbled down onto the bed. I was looking up at her, and she was looking down at me.

She stammered passionately, "Daddy, I love you, Oh fuck, Oh fuck..."

Oh my God, the smell was absolutely magical. I watched as the intense power of my Baby's orgasm began to wane, and the stream of liquid changed to a dribble.

Before I knew what was happening, I was up onto my knees. I took my daughter and rolled her over so she was lying flat on her back; she submissively let me move her.

I was insane with excitement.

Then I franticly climbed off the bed and stood on the floor, I held my daughter's hips and eagerly dragged her toward me, I positioned her so her butt was right at the edge of the mattress and I stood in between her legs.

This is exactly what I would do with her mother. This was almost a reflex, I did it without thinking. This was how her mother loved it most, when I fucked her while standing right up next to the bed. I pressed my rock hard erection firmly against the pink lips of her wet little pussy. I started pushing and Carrie obviously felt it because her whole body shuddered.

davidmcman
davidmcman
122 Followers