I Love My Master

Story Info
A sex slave and her master in the park.
985 words
3.55
47.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know when it happened but I fell in love with my master. He's so handsome, so nice to me. I started out as just a maid but the night I told him I loved him, we made love in his bed. I lost my virginity to him that night. After that, I had become his sex slave...

It was just another walk in the park with my master. I was on a leash, naked, and walking on all fours in the park with my master. It was wintertime so it was cold and we were out in the open so people could have been watching but I didn't mind. It was late at night so no one was in the park.

My master sat down on the park bench and said, "Amber, come here".

I obeyed his order and kneeled in front of him. "Yes, Master?"

He petted my head and blushed a little. "Could you... suck me?" He's always a little shy even though he has me for a sex slave.

"Of course, Master." I unzipped his jeans and pulled out his already hard cock. It was as big as it always was. I would have to guess it was at least 10 inches. I stroked it with my hands a little and bit my lip. "You have such a big cock, Master."

I started licking the tip a little and then sucked it, swirling my tongue around it. I sucked faster and deeper, feeling my master's cock throbbing inside my mouth. After a little while, I shoved his cock all the way down my throat. I couldn't breathe but hearing my master moan loudly, I didn't mind. I kept deepthroating it for a while, moving my tongue around it.

"A-aahhh, Amber!" He held my head in place and moaned loudly as he came deep down my throat. I could feel his hot cum completely fill me up. I pulled his cock out and was about to cough from having it in the back of my throat but I stopped myself so I wouldn't waste any of his cum.

I swallowed it all and cupped my hands under my chin to catch the loads of cum spilling out of my mouth. "So much, Master." I smiled at him and licked my lips. "So tasty."

I got up and sat on his lap, letting his cock rub against my pussy. "Would you like to fuck me, Master?" I saw his face turn red and smiled. I pressed my breasts against his chest. "Please, Master. Fuck my wet pussy hard with your big, thick cock. Make me cum all over your cock." I knew he liked to hear me beg like that.

He lifted me above his cock so my pussy was barely touching it and held me there for awhile. I moved around a little, trying to get at least the tip into me. He smiled. "Do you want it that badly?"

I nodded. "Yes, Master. Please, hurry. I want to feel your hard cock insid-" Suddenly, he pushed my hips down and I moaned out loud, feeling his cock all the way inside me. He started moving me up and down faster and faster. I moaned louder and fondled my breasts. "Oh god! Master! It feels so good!" I held onto him as his cock pounded my pussy.

"Master! Master!" I screamed in pleasure as I came all over his cock.

"Did that feel good, Amber?" He kissed me, his tongue moving around my own.

I moaned loudly, resting my head on his chest. "O-of course, Master."

He started moving my hips again, but this time even faster. Still weak, I held him tighter. "Ahhh, M-Master. W-wait. Not so-" I could barely speak. "So s-suddenly."

It felt so good! I was cumming over and over again as his cock rammed inside me. I felt his cock start to twitch and wrapped my legs around his waist. We both moaned loudly as he came inside me. I could feel his huge load of cum pouring into me. "Ahh, Master! Your hot, thick cum is filling me up!"

He lifted me up and I covered my pussy with my hands to keep his cum inside me. I bent down and licked my master's cock clean. I sat up straight on his lap and kissed him. "That was so good, Master." I giggled.

He lifted me over his cock again. "We're not done yet." He smiled softly.

"Wait, Master. If you move me down, you'll mis-" He pushed my hips down and his cock went deep into my ass. I gasped and let out a moan. "M-Master?"

He started moving my hips roughly and sucked on my breasts, moving his tongue around the nipple. "Aaahhhh, you're so naughty, Master." I held onto him tightly and moaned loudly in pain and pleasure as my ass was fucked hard.

It was cold from being naked in the night breeze yet hot from his cock ramming my ass and the hot cum in my pussy. He moved my hips so fast that I couldn't feel my legs. I knew he was about to cum and moaned loudly as I kissed his ear.

"P-please, cum inside me a lot, Master. Fill me u-up to the brink." I screamed in pleasure as my master poured a huge load of cum into my ass. "Aahhhh, Master! I'm so full of cum!" I collapsed on him, panting. "Oh god, you're so good, Master!" I looked up at him and kissed him gently. "I love you so much, Master." He held me and kissed my cheeks and then my lips. "I love you too, Amber." I rested on him for a while, tired and catching my breath.

After that, we went home and fell asleep in his bed. I cuddled with him and whispered "I'll always be yours, Master." I love my master.