I Love My Mom Sujata

Story Info
Son helps his lactating mother.
12.7k words
4.51
616k
354
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neo1970
neo1970
327 Followers

Note:

Dear Readers this is a work of fiction. There is absolutely no truth in this story. Neither do I recommend nor do I advocate incest as a way of finding sexual pleasure.

Sister's Home Coming

My name is Rohan and I am from India.

This story goes back to eighteen years. I was only eighteen years old then. My mom Sujata was thirty seven years old and I had a sister who was married and was just twenty. My father ran away from the house may be to become a sadhu. I was just fifteen years old then. We have never heard of him till today.

My mom was just sixteen when she was married. My sister Anita was born one year after the marriage. I was born two years after that. My father was a very high profile man working as a civil servant. We lived in a small town in Nasik near Mumbai. My mom continued to study even after her marriage because of my father's encouragement. I don't know being a civil servant how he managed to marry my under aged mom. After completing her collage my mom took up a job in a local bank.

We lived in a beautiful duplex bungalow. It had a large living room and two bedrooms in the ground floor and two bedrooms on the first floor. We also had a little garden in the front yard as well as in the back yard. In the front side we had planted flowering plants and in the backyard we had some fruit plants. We also used to grow some seasonal vegetables like bringal, bhindi tomato, spinach etc.

My father's job was a very stressful job and he had a nervous breakdown. It was then he suddenly left the house one day, leaving us to fend for ourselves. Fortunately my mom had a job so she took over all the responsibilities.

But absence of a father figure had some other effects. My sister was already seventeen and she had a boy friend. She would often come late at night and ignored my mother's warnings. I always used to be in awe of her as she was elder to me and often used to bully me she was always stronger than me. There was no question of me telling her anything. I knew her reaction would be violent and may even get physical.

Just after a month of her eighteenth birthday she eloped with her boyfriend and married him. Her boyfriend was a twenty five year old young man then. He was an accountant in a nationalized bank. Fortunately their marriage survived and they are now settled in Mumbai as a very happy family. My sister is also now changed after giving birth to her two kids. Her motherhood has changed her completely. She is now quite affectionate towards me and my mom now.

My sister came to our house when she was almost nine months pregnant. It is usual in India for women to go to their mother's house for their first delivery. My mom welcomed her daughter with open arms. She was an unruly child but for my mom she was her own flesh and blood. I did not like her home coming but after all she was my sister too. My dislike towards her crumbled down. She was very humble then as the maternal instinct had taken over. So we all were waiting with excitement for the baby to arrive.

After two weeks she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She looked more like my sister. We were all overjoyed to see our family tree growing. This bundle of joy was a god send gift for us. After two years we were all together and now we were closer to each other than never before. It is amazing how a baby can change the lives of the people surrounding it.

But there was a small problem. My sister was producing very little milk so my mom was giving the baby cow's milk. The baby was not able to digest it properly and would cry endlessly for hours. So my mom asked my sister if a wet nurse can be employed. But my sister strongly refused to do so. She did not like the idea of an unknown lady breastfeeding her baby. My mom came with an incredible solution. She offered to feed the baby. My sister did not have any problem with that. But my mom had last fed me sixteen years back and she was now totally dry. So she consulted our family doctor. The doctor advised some medication and asked my mom to start trying to feed the baby from the same day. The doctor told her that more than the medicine the stimulation by the baby will promote milk production. Within a week my mom started producing enough milk to satisfy the baby's need. We were all relieved. The baby now only cried when she needed milk. My sister stayed with us for about six months during this period my mom had taken leave from her job. My sister left for Mumbai leaving behind sweet memories of the baby. My mom and I both cried when she left.

That day was very uneasy for us. The house looked empty without the baby. I and my mom were very sad. The day went by without the usual fun. After dinner I went to my bedroom for doing some homework. I was in the first year of engineering collage. It was about 1 am past midnight and I heard some sobbing noise from my mother's bedroom. I quickly kept aside my home work and rushed towards my mom's bedroom.

"Mom what is it mom why are you crying?" I asked standing outside her door. There was no response. I pushed the door but it was locked from inside.

"Mom open the door mom" I said knocking at the door.

A few minutes after mom opened the door. She looked very uneasy and was sweating. Her eyes were wet and she looked exhausted.

"What happened mom?"

"No nothing I am ok." She said

"Mom c'mon I am also missing the baby but she can't stay with us forever." I said.

"I know honey I am sad for that but I have a different problem." She said.

"What happened mom?" I asked in a worried voice.

"Rohan I am not able to get the milk out and it is paining now, I am feeling as if they will explode" she said in a painful voice looking at her own breasts.

"Let us go to a doctor mom." I said

"At 1 am which doctor you can take me to?" she asked me in a painful voice.

She was right and the situation was grim for her.

"I tried to squeeze it out but it doesn't come out that way" she said.

I had some knowledge in this matter. I knew that if a woman is stressful she would not lactate. She has to be relaxed to lactate. My mom was tense and was not able to release the milk the more she tried the more she would have been tensed and unable to release the milk. Suddenly my mom sat on the floor. She was sweating and breathing fast.

"Rohan bring me some water I am not able to breathe" she said in a low voice.

I was terrified I ran to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water for her. She could hardly take a few sips.

"Oh god I will die" she cried.

"Don't cry mom I will help you, I will suck your milk mom" I said unable to think of anything else.

"Please Rohan do it before I die." She almost begged me.

"Ok mom be relaxed and don't worry." I assured her.

I sat beside her on the floor. She bent my head on her lap and removed the end of her sari. Her blouse was almost at the brink of tearing off. She somehow unhooked the bottom three hooks and forced out one of her huge breast. It was swollen with milk and was quite huge. Her nipple was dark brown and was projecting out. She moved my mouth towards it. I took it gently in my mouth and started sucking it very slowly. But the milk was just dribbling and after about a minute when it received stimulation from my lips it started to flow a little. As my mom felt a little relief she became more relaxed and the milk started to spurt in my mouth. Even her other breast started to release the milk spontaneously. I was surprised by the gush of her warm milk. It was thin, a little salty and more sweet I really liked her milk. At first I only had her nipple in my mouth then as I sucked her she moved my head closer towards her breasts and lightly squeezed her breast. I then took her entire areola in my mouth and even some part of her breast. She reacted to this with a sudden deep breathe and closed her eyes. I increased my speed and emptied her breast in a few minutes. When I felt that there was no more milk left I removed my mouth from it and looked at her.

"I think it is finished." I said.

"What about the other one" she smiled and asked me, she was more at ease now because even though I did not suck her other breast, it had already released some of the milk spontaneously. Actually it was still releasing the milk and her blouse and belly were wet with it.

"Yeah I know" I said.

"Look my blouse has already become wet so please don't mind" she smiled and unhooked the remaining hooks and removed her blouse exposing her both breast. She then wiped her belly and breast with the end of her sari. Even though she dried her breast it was still releasing the milk. For the first time I saw her half naked. But there was no shame in her eyes. She was looking very lovingly towards me.

"Come honey it's this one now." She said and pulled me towards her other breast.

I took her breast in my mouth and she took a very deep breathe. I started to suck the sweet nectar from her breast. Her other breast was lying on my chest. She was moving her fingers through my hair and was looking at me very very affectionately, just as a new mom would look at her baby. Sometimes she closed her eyes enjoying the feeding. In between she was squeezing her breast gently. After a few minutes I emptied her that breast too. She knew that but continued to hold me against her breast moving her fingers through my hair. After sometime I released her breast from my mouth. I looked at her; she was smiling and was looking very satisfied. Her wet nipple was just touching my lips she made no attempt to move it away. She gently bent down and kissed my cheek. I don't remember when she had last kissed me.

"Thank you honey I am feeling much better now, you have saved me." She said.

"It's my duty mom" I said and smiled and got up. Her blouse was already wet and sticky so she did not put it back. Instead she also got up and looked in the full size mirror which was just in front of her attached to the wall. Her one end of the sari was lying on the floor.

"You are a good boy." She said looking at her reflection.

My eyes were now glued to her breasts. I did not realize their size when I was sucking them because I was to close too them. But now I was looking at them from a distance and I realized how huge, round and firm they were besides her upper body was totally naked. I was watching her mesmerized. My dick was erect and I was excited to see her like that. My mother realized I was watching her. She then turned towards me facing me half naked.

"You are watching me Rohan." She said as she smiled.

"Mom they are so big." I said while keeping my eyes glued to her breasts.

"I know and all my blouses are out of size for them. Already I can not wear any of my bras with ease, they all hurt me." She said without making any attempt to cover them. My mom was talking with me about her blouses and bras this was turning me on.

"Ok honey I need a sleep now." She finally said pulling the end of her sari and wrapping it around her to cover herself.

"I am also feeling very drowsy mom. Good night." I said and walk towards my room. My dick was paining now. So I went to toilet and quickly released my tension all the time fantasizing about her. Masturbation had never given me such an intense orgasm before. I fell asleep as soon as I lay on my bed. The milk had made me drowsy.

Next Day

Next day morning I got up did all my morning routines and walked in to the living room. I saw my mom arranging my breakfast on the table. She was wearing only blouse and petticoat. I had seen her only in blouse and petticoat countless of times before. She used to come out of her bathroom after showers like that. This she was doing since I was a child and I never felt anything about it. But today it was different. Now I was seeing her in a different perspective. Suddenly I felt a rush of blood in my dick. Her exposed breasts were still dancing in my memory. I was now turned on by her condition.

"Oh honey I am late today actually I got up late because yesterday you know I could not sleep on regular time." She said.

"I know mom. But how are you now?" I asked.

"I am ok now but before you go to collage please help me out like yesterday because you will be back only in the afternoon. I don't know if I can hold on for that long" she said.

"Ok I will" I said gladly.

So after finishing my breakfast I took a quick shower and went to my mom's bedroom. She was not there so I went into the living room. She was sitting on the sofa watching morning news. She was now properly dressed and combed. I went and sat besides her. I was only wearing my shorts.

"Ahhh the baby is not here now and my leave is also exhausted I must return to work from next week." She said.

"Yes we should now move on with our lives." I said.

"But I don't know if I could get into shape till next week. My milk production should stop or at least reduce so that I can be in the office properly." She said.

"Don't worry mom I think you will be ok by then" I tried to assure her.

"Let's hope so." She said.

"Ok mom I will leave for collage in half an hour." I said.

"Oh honey come here and help me before you go." She said and pulled me towards her. I went into her lap and placed my mouth right in front of her breast. She then unbuttoned a few buttons of her blouse and offered me her breast filled with milk to the brink. I latched on to her breast and started sucking her breast. She was relaxed so this time the milk immediately started to flow in my mouth. Just a few seconds afterwards the milk started to spurt in my mouth, the stimulation provided by my lips and tongue had helped her release it freely. Milk also started to flow from her other breast wetting her blouse and belly just like yesterday.

I was excited and had closed my eyes and would open them periodically to take a look at my mom and her other breast. My mom was totally relaxed and looked very happy. She was lovingly moving her fingers through my hair and occasionally squeezing her breast to increase the flow of her milk. Her sweet milk was now gushing in my mouth I enjoyed that taste and sucked her breast dry. I wanted to continue but she pulled out her breast from my mouth and pulled me towards her other breast. She unbuttoned the rest of the buttons and removed her blouse exposing herself to me.

Her other breast was now in front of my mouth. I quickly took her nipple between my lips and started to suck. I kept on sucking even after there was no milk left in it. She knew it but this time instead of pulling out she let me to continue. She was also enjoying the sensation of my lips and tongue sucking her nipple. My dick was rock hard and the bulge was quite obvious to notice. I don't know if my mom looked at it or not but she was continuously watching me sucking her with delight. A few minutes later I released her nipple from my mouth. Her nipple was still on my lips and she was not making any attempt to move it in fact just after a few seconds she lunged forwards and moved her nipple in my mouth and pulled me towards it.

This time I took her whole areola and part of her breast in my mouth and started sucking it. I was also moving my tongue over her nipple. She had now closed her eyes with excitement and her breathing had increased. My dick was paining and it needed a release but my mom was now holding my head with her both hands and was pressing it towards her breast. I increased my speed and grabbed her breast with my both hands. She moaned and continued to moan she was excited and her initial small moans turned into much louder one and suddenly she clasped my hair tightly I opened my eyes to see her. She had shut her eyes tightly and had raised her chin she had her lower lip between her teeth.

"Shhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhh Rohaaaannnnn" she moaned loudly.

I think she had experienced her orgasm. She held me like that for a few seconds. Then slowly her grip on my hair loosened and she released her lip from her teeth and lowered her chin. She slowly loosened her tightly shut eyes but still kept them close. I released her breast and looked at her. But she was in a state of ecstasy and kept her eyes closed enjoying her orgasm. A few seconds later she opened her eyes to see me staring at her.

"What happened mom?" I asked her but I knew what had happened.

"It's nothing honey I just felt a little pain when you sucked me in the end." She was obviously lying how she could have admitted that she just had an orgasm?

"Are you ok mom?" I asked.

"Ohhh Yessss" and she took a sigh of relief. She was looking satisfied and happy after the session. She covered herself with her sari and went to her bedroom to change in a new blouse. I ran towards my bathroom which was attached to my bedroom and quickly released myself I was so excited that I came just after shaking my dick three or four times. I then quickly changed in to my regular clothes to go to office.

"Bye mom I must run I am late today." I said as I rushed out of the door.

"Bye honey but don't rush, watch out for the traffic" she said. I did not pay attention to her as I had to run towards the bus stop to catch the bus.

That Night

That day in the collage was never ending for me. My mind was revolving around my mom. I wonder if she too was going through the same condition. Usually while coming back from collage we guys would stay back near the bus stand to hang around the girls. Girls would also leave two or three busses chatting with us. A few boys had girlfriends and I was in a process of finding one. Her name was Anuradha. As I was waiting for the bus she came near me.

"Hi Rohan." She said

"Oh hi Anu, You look beautiful today." I complimented her.

"Thanks and you are also looking handsome where did you get that smart hair cut?"

"Oh c'mon you can get this done from anywhere." I said.

"Can we go for a movie today?" She asked me. If she had asked me this question two days ago I would have become crazy. I had a huge crush on her. But I wanted to be with my beautiful mom as early as possible at the same time I did not want to hurt this beautiful girl.

"Thanks Anu but my mom is sick and there is nobody to look after her and do the household work. I must go home today." I said.

"Ok then can we go tomorrow or someday after that?" She was persisting.

"Ok I will tell you tomorrow." I said. Just then the bus came we both got in to it. Anuradha sat by my side. She was sitting very close to me brushing her body against mine. Obviously she wanted to seduce me. But my mind was filled with thoughts of my mom. Anuradha was talking with me all the time but I was not paying any attention to her. I was only occasionally saying a 'humm' 'oh I see' etc. Finally my bus stop arrived and I said bye to Auradha and got down and ran towards my home.

My mom opened the door for me and greeted me with a smile. I removed my shoes and went to my room to change into my shorts and t-shirt. I came back in to the living room where my mom sitting on the sofa watching TV. I sat beside her. She enquired about my collage, my friends and my girlfriends. I told her I did not have any girlfriend. Then she talked with me about her days in school and collage. She told me many incidences which she had never told to anybody before. We were really talking like friends that day. Although she was my mom she was only thirty seven and nobody would have said that she was my mom. People often mistook her as my elder sister. For the first time she was talking so freely with me. I really felt very close to her that day. She told me her tightly held childhood "little secretes". She told me about the boy on whom she had a crush when she was in fourth grade. Then she told me about her conservative parents and her forced marriage with my dad when she was just sixteen. Some of her incidence were funny some were sad. In fact she had revealed her life to me.

neo1970
neo1970
327 Followers