I Love My Son Even More

Story Info
2nd chapter of their developing love affair.
7.6k words
4.32
158.5k
80

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,491 Followers

The Present:

Very reluctantly I returned home, after a week spent with my son in New York. It was truly the most wonderful, loving sexy week of my entire life. Things had escalated far beyond anything I would have ever even dreamed, but into a realm that drove me deeply into ecstasy again and again.

Our last night together was as passionate as it was heart-rending. My plane was to leave at 10:00 AM the next morning and Jack absolutely had to go to work. He had taken the rest of that magical week off of work to spend every minute with me. We had seen everything in the city worth seeing, made out passionately in Central Park, made love outdoors on Ellis Island, between ferries, and had some of the best food the city could offer. Every night was a sensual exploration of both of our bodies and souls, more intimate than two humans ever shared.

I was in tears in the cab to the airport. My nipples ached from our last night together, as much as the ached for Jack's touch, a touch that we had agreed could never happen again. It had been the ultimate sin against nature to be intimate that way, and as much as we adored making love together, we both agreed that it could not continue. We lived in the world, the world was thus, and would never understand or accept our fucking each other; such a crying shame!!

The flight home to Colorado was filled with thoughts of what we had done to and with each other. I was now filled with a confused sense of shame; shame that I had made love to my son and shame that I had loved it so much. Even now my pussy throbbed at the recollection of his cock in me. So perfect, so long and thick. I continually forced myself to stop thinking of how it felt. I wanted somehow to feel terrible about it. That would ease the guilt and hopefully this hint of longing.

I was flying home to my own life and a lover of some 9 months now.

9 Months Earlier:

I met my lover Eric the previous autumn in one of those typical romantic-comedy moments when had been sitting on a barstool right behind me at the ski resort near my home. I was close friends with Hans the General Manager of the resort and we had been hiking up to the summit of the runs to check out the completion work on his latest ski lift, a nice speedy quad to the summit. The view was great and we shared a schnapps out of his moth-eaten bota bag. I promised to get him anew one for Christmas. Back down at the lodge we had a drink at the bar and a very noisy group sat right behind us. During the off season, no one wants to shoo away any business so Hans and I left them alone.

I was annoyed though by the constant jostling by the person right behind me. Finally I turned to ask, "I'm sorry, but do you mind?" The whole group silenced as he turned to face me.

"I'm sorry". He replied, "But, I'm Eric".

"You're sorry that you're Eric?" I asked, smiling. The group laughed.

"No, that wasn't quite right", he countered. One of the girls leaned forward.

"Want he means is, that because 'He's Eric' he can't help being a boor". Everyone laughed. The girl had a thick English accent. More laughter from the group. It appeared that Eric was the leader of this motley crew of foreigners, even though he sounded like he was from California.

Hans chimed in, "Well, I have to get on. Eric, this is Marilyn. Marilyn, this 'boor' is Eric Hansen." Hans gave me a look that said, 'you know Eric Hansen?'. I didn't know Eric Hansen. I felt as though I had just met Brad Pitt, and hadn't a cue who that was. More laughter, as my face reddened. Hans left me with these strangers and I joined their party.

I came to understand that Eric Hansen was quite famous in some circles as the developer of some kind of computer thingy and had a huge worldwide business, that I knew nothing about. Eric seemed to like me, which made the other women in the group, (groupies, I think), incensed that their attentions were less interesting. Regardless, his attentions rained down over me for the next hours or so.

"I'm in town for business but love it here. I would love to buy a place here. Say, can you recommend a good real estate agent?" I smiled.

"A good real estate agent other than me, you mean?" His smile broadened widely. I was drawn in a bit more and felt it happening. "What are you in the mood for?" I asked, then immediately corrected, "I mean ... what are you in the market for?" His eyes were really very attractive.

Our conversation moved away from the others as he described his ideal house here, Very large, great for parties, lots of storage, right against the mountain, no one else close by, indoor Jacuzzi in a room with a view of town and the mountains. Rather a tall order if this wasn't the Aspen area, where such houses exist in abundance. We agreed to meet in the morning so that I could show him a listing that had been on the market for months with no action; too expensive!

Long story short, Eric bought the house, paid me a ransom in fees, hired my girlfriend and I to furnish it tastefully, seduced me into the Jacuzzi after the raging house warming party, and fucked me beautifully in his giant new master bed. Eric was too perfect. You know the saying, "too perfect". He had a spectacularly quick mind and wit, loved the outdoors, his body was a delight, and in bed he was an incredible fuck!

He made me keep a key to the house, as he was constantly travelling, but would alight into town at the drop of a hat, sweep me away for hikes out into the Maroon Lake area and make love to me in the woods up there. To get an idea of just how spectacular that is, Google images of "Maroon Lake in autumn" and you'll get the idea. The lake is not far from my cabin.

Things took a decidedly different turn some months later when Eric arrived just after Christmas. He called from his plane and I went shopping for us. I arrived at the house, parked in the drive, skipped up the front steps unlocked the front door and opened it onto a scene I'll never forget. I was face to face with a beautiful young man of slender build, soft long blond hair, small round glasses, and the most tender, beautiful mouth, while Eric and a tall blond supermodel-type kissed passionately right behind him.

The young man simply stared at this new intruder, while Eric and his woman turned slowly to face me. All were shocked and confused at my appearance before them. The boy and the woman looked scared and perplexed, Eric simply looked terrified at being caught. 'His wife and kid', I quickly thought, 'Ooooh shit!!'

"Hi there", I offered brightly. "I'm Marilyn." Long pause. "The realtor". Nothing. "Eric's assistant called and asked me to bring some things out before you all got here. You're early", I made up. The tension eased just a bit. The wife's eyes narrowed a bit. "I didn't expect anyone to be here", I stammered.

"His assistant Lori?" the wife asked with a clear look of entrapment on her face. I flicked a glance to Eric, whose face was unreadable.

"You know, I don't know. They just said that they were 'Eric's assistant', I didn't ask." The wife seemed satisfied, but only sort of. "Shall I put these in the kitchen?".

"When did Eric's Assistant happen to call you?" the wife asked again. More panic. Thinking quickly, between Eric's call from the plane this moment, I assumed that their appearance was a surprise visit.

"I don't know. Just a little bit ago?" I offered, waiting for the explosion. None came. She waved me away dismissively, and went back to Eric's lips. I took one more look at the boy's gorgeous, almost effeminate face and dragged the stuff to the kitchen.

"Have fun" I said as I slipped out the door.

I was surprised when tears came on the way home. How could I have been so ... what? Stupid? Blind? Had I ever asked? Of course, Eric never said anything, but then why would he? He had everything the world had to offer. Girls like me must come and go all the time. I cried when I got home. It was over. It had to be. I wasn't the type to be kept on the side, secret from his wife, his real love, his real life. I finally admitted to myself that I had been thinking about being his ... wife? Really? Yes, I guess so. I had fallen into a lifestyle of sharing his wealthy lifestyle, fun and food and play without a thought for the rest of the world. When we were together, nothing else existed for us.

Now the reality came crashing in. He had a life other than me, maybe several. A wife. A kid!! A week flashed by before Eric called me. He was going to be back in town and would I see him. No! I had stated firmly, only to be lulled into a quiet OK. He came to my office, a small storefront right in town. The scene came from the same romantic-comedy as the night I first met him. He was married, but didn't really burn for her. Their kid was a quiet, bookish loner who Eric thought might be gay, his life was filled with pressures that I couldn't imagine. I was the only one who truly gave him peace of mind. Our time together made the rest of his life bearable. He wanted me, would do anything to keep me.

The truth was that I never really thought of possessing him, being his wife, living in that huge house. Being his lover had always been enough, as I had never thought much past that. I had my own little life and was happy in it. He was just a wonderful fling. I just felt now that being the 'other woman' was not a role that I wanted to play.

He had come through for just one night, specifically to visit me. Would I join him for dinner? I don't think so, I told him. Later that night however, I went to the huge house, let myself in, found him on the couch, pulled him to the Jacuzzi, stripped for him, sucked his gorgeous cock, fed him my nipples and pussy and let him fuck me in his bed in every conceivable position. I woke him at 4:00 AM to give me one more hard fucking face to face, before we both had to get up; me to go home and shower for work, him to get to his jet for France.

The passion of his deep French kisses, as his cock hammered my tight pussy, proved his feelings for me, though not his love. I thought of the huge house around us, the snow outside, his jet, his wife, his beautiful naïf-like son, his cock. His glorious hard cock, giving me such pleasure. I spread my legs wide open for him, because I knew that he loved the way I looked like that. I took full hold of my breasts, milking them to the tips and drawing out my nipples for him to watch. He loved that too. "Fuck me sweetie!" I growled at him and he responded, pounding my puss mercilessly. His thighs were slapping my bottom. "Yeah, baby! Fuck my pussy, I love your cock!!"

"Yeah?" he asked between gasps. "You like this big hard cock?" I told him that I did, more than anything. "Take it baby! Take that fucking cock! God, I love fucking you Mare!!"

"Come for me Eric! Come on me. Come all over these pretty tits!" He went crazy, fucking me like a madman and then pulled his beautiful penis out of my soaked puss and exploded all over me, my cheeks, my tits, my tummy. It was thrilling to watch it gush out over me. His cum was sweet on my tongue. We showered, dressed, kissed and then parted. I went home and called New York, my son, waking him at 5:30 AM.

Jack answered in a daze and was immediately concerned as I sounded on the verge of tears; I was. "How could I be so stupid?" I asked him. "I never even asked if he was married, worse had a kid ... " Jack was very supportive even though I felt out of place discussing my very private life with my son.

"Come on Mom. Don't get down on yourself. You said yourself it was just a fling." Jack soothed me over the phone. "Is it more than just a fling?" I confessed that having thought about it, maybe it was, at least for me. "Well he's extraordinarily lucky to have you. Any guy would die to be with you. You're heavenly"

"At least the guys who are willing to cheat on their wives." I countered. Jack's father had; why he was no longer involved in either of our lives anymore. Now here I was, the 'other woman'. I felt like such a shit.

"Listen Mom, if he has made the decision to cheat on his wife, than that's his choice. If you enjoy his company, and he's willing to carve out a secret place for just you two and there's no involvement with his 'other life' ... and if, and only if, it fills a need in your life without getting too involved, then what's the harm?" Jack offered. "I mean, his life away from you has no bearing on yours at all. When he's in town he's with you, only. When he's away, you have your complete freedom." He trailed off. "I don't know ... maybe that could work for you. I don't care about him! I just want you to be happy. If having a lover that you see when it's convenient is good for you, then so be it. I'm just happy you're getting some."

"Jackey!" I chided. "You shouldn't talk that way about your mother." I hadn't called him Jackey since he was little. "The fact that I'm ... getting some shouldn't be something that you and I discuss."

"Hey lady, you called me, don't forget." He chuckled from his end. I did as well. "I like knowing that you're getting some and that it makes you happy. It must or you wouldn't be this upset about it. Sex is normal and natural, you taught me that. It's as normal for you as it is for me." There was a long pause. "So, ... how is it? Is he good in bed?"

"Jack! I'm going to hang up on you!" I chided, half-heartedly.

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just that ... well ... I'm not getting much myself." He admitted. "None in fact."

He had only been in New York for a few weeks. His wife and he had finally split after a rocky start to a short marriage. He admitted to not really being in the mood, and that he thought she had ruined him regarding women. I felt terrible that he was so supportive and that here I was calling about my troubles, which were small in comparison. We chatted a bit more and at the end of which he admitted to being intensely horny.

"It's weird, I don't really want to go out with any women that I've met here, but am so horny all the time." I refrained from scolding him. After a pause he admitted, "I masturbate more now than I ever did before." Again I remained oddly silent. Ordinarily I would never have stood for this kind of talk from him. Now it felt like he just needed a friend, not a Mom.

"Which was pretty often, as I recall." I blurted, not thinking.

"What?" came his instant reply. "How would you know?" his voice deeply concerned.

"Jack, remember our house on Tudor Street? Not very big? Our beds back to back on one wall? Walls like paper?" Silence from his end. "It's no big deal baby, everyone does."

"Did you?" Long pause.

"Of course." Another long pause. "Sorry, I bet that's weird to think of your mother that way."

"Not at all." He replied. "That's hot. I'm glad you did." My mind turned that comment over slowly. "Well," he sighed, "I'm going to go and masturbate now." I laughed out loud. "You think I'm kidding? I'm not. Don't know why, but I'm in the mood right now."

He told me that he loved me and that whatever I decided regarding Eric, he was behind me 100%. I noted that his voice sounded as if he had started masturbating already; kind of shaky. "Go enjoy yourself sweetie. Love you. Bye" I sat there with the phone in my hand, imagining Jack with his cock in his hand at this very moment. My nipples ached. 'That was weird' I thought and dressed for work.

Over the course of the next 6 months my telephonic relationship with Jack evolved slowly into one of a much more confidential nature. He related certain details of his failed marriage, including some very intimate, sexual details that a mother didn't ordinarily share with a son. I think it stemmed from not having anyone, male or female to confide in. He was still new in town, working extraordinarily hard at work, and continued with the sense that dating women seemed pointless and stupid. We had successfully avoided the masturbation topic until one night late in the spring.

Jack had called me late one night on my mobile. He got me as I was literally just stepping into Eric's indoor Jacuzzi. "Jack, sweetie. Let me call you right back from the house phone." Eric had a phone system built into the bath that was hands-free so he could chat while in the tub. I settled into the gloriously hot water and rang Jack back. When he asked what I was doing I told him.

"You're all alone?" He asked. "In the tub?" I was. I went on to describe the view out the window, the magic hour light in the sky barely showing the contours of the mountains, the lights of the town below. "I bet that's so beautiful." He whispered. His voice was somehow more soothing, as it floated to me out of nowhere. The phone speakers were routed through the stereo speakers, making the other person sound like they were somewhere behind you, in the room.

"God, what an image. You in that tub, ... in that window, ... in that place. Are the bubbles on?" I told him no that the water was very hot and very still. "You're nude?"

"Jack!" I scolded. "Well, of course. I'm in the tub, hello." After a long pause he admitted to picturing the scene. "Picturing the scene?" I blurted. He just moaned quietly. My stomach fluttered a bit. "How do I look?" I purred, completely jokingly.

"God, Mom. I bet you look so good there." Somewhat abashed, I could think of nothing to say. Jack continued in a whisper so low I almost couldn't hear him, but did. "I bet you are so gorgeous, in the nude, in that tub." My heart began to race a bit. "Head laid back, beautiful body, floating a bit ... so warm ... " Long silence. "So wet." I realized that I was.

There was a bit of rustling from his end. "There that's better." I guessed but didn't ask; I didn't have to. "I'm nude too, now" Jack whispered really low. I decided that I would pretend that I didn't hear. 'Why pretend?' I wondered. Did I want to hear? My heart was pounding now. The whispering continued. "Gorgeous nipples ... perfect hips ... wondrous legs ... I wish I could see you." I made no sound. "So hard ... Mmmmm ... I'm so hard." I was entranced, totally turned on. "Oooooh, this feels so good! Mmmmmm .... I wish you could see me. Mmmmm smooth. Shortly there followed the unmistakable heavy breathing of someone masturbating. What should I do I wondered.

My cell phone rang.

"Oh, sorry sweetie. I have to get that. Good to chat with you. Love you. Have fun. Bye." I pushed the hang-up button and sat for a moment while my cell chimed.

"Hello?" It was Eric. I related to him where I was, what I was doing, and that I had just gotten off the phone with my son in New York. I left out much of the details. Eric immediately keyed in on the fact that I was nude in his tub and we proceeded to have passionate phone sex for the next 15 minutes. I came as I hadn't made myself, perhaps ever. My mental images bouncing back and forth between my body under the water, Eric's lovely cock in Geneva, (where he was calling from), and Jack masturbating in New York. Eric was thrilled with how noisy my orgasm was.

Jack and I didn't share the same intimacy over the phone again. We didn't discuss anything sexual...

until I went to visit.

The Present:

On the plane home, we made the familiar approach into the mountainous bowl that cradles the Aspen Airport. It was late summer and the trees had not yet begun to turn that incredible yellow, but it was so good to be back in my little town. Aspen is anything but little anymore, but in the offseason, you can picture what it must have been like 30 years ago.

I got my car from the lot and headed for home. I live a short way out of town in the valley between Snowmass and Maroon Creek, on a road that you can't find, even if you've been there before. I love it in the woods. The house was freezing by the time I arrived, to find a note from Eric on the counter. He'd been there a few days before, spent a while sitting on my porch dreaming of making slow, deep love to me in my own bed, and then put some wildflowers in a vase on the kitchen table. They were still standing proudly; beautiful. "What a guy." I said aloud and then hauled my luggage into the bedroom.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,491 Followers