I Love Performing Arts

Story Info
Panty fetish gets Dale caught with Mother's lingerie.
2.3k words
4.29
104.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so ready for my bed, my husband Mike had retired early after I had persuaded him he would have a much more restful sleep and be much more comfortable in bed rather than assuming his usual comatose position in his lounger chair in front of the television.

I had reluctantly stayed up waiting for the arrival of Dale my 18 year old stepson, whom was way later than his agreed curfew.

Of late he had taken to sleeping late in a morning and staying out even later at night that was until his dad had set down some ground rules. Now he had to be home by eleven and out to work in their haulage business at six with his dad.

Now an hour and ten minutes later than he was expected I sat tapping my recently painted red fingernails on the table in the kitchen as I drank hot chocolate.

I was startled from my thoughts by the headlights of his pickup truck shining through the drapes.

As the light slid around the dark walls of room next door to the kitchen I rose and rinsed my cup placing it in the dishwasher I heard the garage doors closing behind him, knowing he was safely home gave me piece of mind.

I headed for the bathroom and brushed my hair, changed into sleep shorts and vest finishing up by cleaning my teeth.

As I vacated the family bathroom I listened for the familiar sounds in the kitchen, when I heard nothing in the house I sensed that Dale had still not entered the house.

I approached the entrance door to the garage to investigate and heard Dale's voice, suspecting he was talking on his cell to some girl I left him alone for a few minutes. Instead of approaching I started setting up the coffee maker for the morning and waited to have a quick word with him about him lateness before settling down in bed.

I became increasing irritated at his lack of consideration and keeping me up waiting, when more than five minutes passed by I turned the knob of the door fully intending to line him out about being late.

As I opened the garage door I was greeted by the overturned linen basket lying on the floor and clothes cascading from it.

I stepped over the dirty clothes awaiting washing and reached out intending to tap on the back passenger seat to get Dales attention.

The sight I witnessed from the back passenger window made me halt abruptly before rapping hard on the glass and I quickly realized what was keeping him so occupied.

My horny stepson was slightly reclined in the driving seat with his manhood on full display, the garage lights glared brightly.

I could clearly see him constructing some kind of ligature first to his cock and then to the steering wheel, now more than inquisitive I carefully inched toward the vehicle.

Although totally unaware of my presence I could clearly see my stepson with his Jeans and boxer shorts down past his knees and quite clearly caught in the act of a pending masturbation session.

The voice I had heard previously must have been him expressing is sexual needs because all I could hear now was sexual obscenities and him arousing himself with dirty talk.

As I approached with caution, I saw him squeeze some type of lubrication onto an already generously pre cum coated spongy cock head.

As his hand pursed over to liberally apply the lubrication he moaned, he gave a few fingertip wipes up and down and surrounding his flesh so as to coat his entire length.

Tracing his index finger from base to head and swirling his finger in another glob of pre cum now oozing from the slit, I heard him say "there you are mummy," I froze when I thought he was talking directly to me.

It took me a few seconds to realize he was fantasizing in order to arouse himself further. I inched further forward and witnessed him searching the passenger seat and pickup a piece of material.

I stepped a little closer to make my view much clearer, I knew that I was in for a real treat having always had a fetish for male masturbation I soon found myself becoming increasingly aroused so much so that my pussy oozed at such an erotic scene.

I often masturbated to sights of a men jerking and exploding on my computer, my husband regularly performed this sight for me too knowing that it made me very lusty.

Finding this wonderful sight was no different, despite him being my husband's son, I saw nothing wrong in fact I saw it as an added bonus.

The real significance of this scene for me was that he had my black lace panties now wrapped around his erect piece of flesh and was verbally reprimanding himself for being a really naughty boy jerking off in mummy's panties.

Not wanting to alert him to my presence I crept carefully around to the driver's side bent double so he could not see me through the rear window or mirrors.

Once in position just to the rear left side of his shoulder I had full view of all and settled there looking forward to the show.

Grateful that I was safe from discovery having already altered side mirrors slightly inwards to reverse into the garage doors safely, I knew I could not be detected.

What I saw next was so erotic I wanted to replace his hand with mine, Dale had scoured the laundry hamper for my bra too because I noticed it was tied tightly around the base of cock and his balls. It was quite obvious that he was adept at tying himself up and pleasuring himself.

Constricting and restricting reverse blood flow, one could almost say my bra appeared to be choking blood into his huge engorged cock.

He had tied the other end around the steering wheel and hooked it to its fastener.

The truss looked painful however the elaborate way in which he had tied it caused his balls to rise and fall each time he stroked his cock.

By the whimpers escaping his pursed lips it was actually acutely obvious that he was experiencing intense pleasure not pain.

I watched longingly for three or four minutes whilst he manhandled is huge erection, wishing I could join him in a mutual masturbation session I was aware that I was already flicking at my clit through my shorts.

The way he speeded up his actions and the furious way in which he rhythmically thrashed his flesh in both hands I suspected he was going to blow a huge load right into the gusset of my panties quite soon.

His squeals of delight, snorting and breathlessness mixed with calling himself a naughty boy was so erotic I very nearly came just watching and listening, I felt a desperate need to finger fuck myself as I watched.

I knew I could not take my eyes off him for one second for fear of missing out on the sight of his climax, I quickly considered my options.

I could wait until I saw him cum and then sneak out the way I had entered without discovery, then wake my husband for a hot fuck or I could let him know I had caught him in the act.

What took place from then on would be totally under my control.

I knew whatever I decided I had him in the palm of my hands from this moment on, without realizing consciously I had already made my decision to have my way.

The look of panic on his face was classic as I opened the driver door, he looked like a little boy who had been caught stealing.

His expression changed from that of bewilderment and panic to sheer relief when I smiled and took out my camera phone from my shorts pocket clicking a few pictures of his huge bloated purple cock before commanding he continue jerking that bloated cock for mummy.

Warily he started to palm it softly, obviously still a little on the apprehensive side and unsure of the situation I had put him in, so I held both my hands over his hands tightly saying "like this, naughty boy," I proceeded to stroke his shaft with vigor.

It took some time for him to reach a comfortable position again, sighing and whimpering he kept looking in my eyes for approval.

"Keep your hand on that cock," I whispered as I offered words of encouragement I squeezed and manipulated his rock hard flesh. "Mummy likes watching you stroke yourself,"

Despite having the hardest cock I had ever had in my hands, he was obviously having some psychological issues with cumming because we were both wanking his hard meat furiously, his groans became more frequent but inaudible.

His testes rose, fell in unison with each stroke before tightening slightly I thought we were there when his cock started to involuntarily twitch and spewed precum down the head.

A frustrated look upon his face told me he needed badly to cum but something was preventing his release, is lips mouthing "please, can I cum mother."

I knew at that moment he was a great candidate for orgasm denial and I wanted to take full advantage of that whenever I could in the future.

He looked me directly in the eye and requested that mummy let him cream in her panties now. His hand desperately searching for the discarded panties I mouthed "dirty those panties boy".

I knew he was carefully teetering on the edge so I decided to step out of my shorts, cum trickled down my inside thigh as I rammed the wet gusset in his mouth so he could taste and smell my arousal.

I reached and held his balls with my left hand and circled the tip of his cock with my right index fingernail saying how I wanted him to cum a big creamy load in my black lacy panties, he groaned and looked deeply into my eyes, I repeated my sentence just before he took a large inhalation from the cloth in his mouth.

Now gripping his cock really hard in one hand he clenched the side of the seat with the other, I knew his climax was imminent.

The pumping and inhaling of my odor within seconds took him to the edge and over, he gave a loud throaty growl as his cock head slightly expanded.

His pelvis thrust upward and his whole body became rigid except from the rippling movements of his pelvis.

I felt the juice in his balls bubble as I watched intently the expression on his face, "here it cums naughty boy," I whispered in his ear.

I was certainly rewarded when biggest load of hot creamy cum I have ever seen shot forth from his spewing cock with so much force it actually hit the windscreen of the truck.

The next squirt he pumped into my panties which I now held over his now pulsating cock head.

He deposited several globs of semen into the gusset which proceeded to seep through the thin material.

As his whole body trembled I couldn't resist another second I leaned forward and delicately sucked his meat clean through the material, devouring each and every drop as it came.

Whilst his eyes rolled back in his head his young tense balls exploded treat after treat for me.

Whilst his cock twitched and filled my mouth with the very last drop of spunk he had, he quietly rode through the exquisite sensations he was feeling like a good boy he was.

I raised my head satisfied and smiled I verbally enforced how well he had performed and told him that I was in charge of any orgasm he had from now on, enforcing with a tight squeeze of his empty ball sack that he would only ever cum in my panties in my presence but that I would ensure his ball sack had full release.

I explained that if he wanted more, he knew just what to do for mummy.

Our newfound relationship would keep us both more than satisfied and if we kept it between us, I stressed how important it was and emphasized that if he revealed anything to another individual I would show the pictures I took of him trussed to the steering wheel and admit I found him like that.

He feebly nodded consent, I am not sure if the look on his face was fear or inability to talk just having sapped every bit of energy he had.

The look in his eyes told me he would do exactly as I wished and much more.

I left him spent, ball empty and trussed to his steering wheel disbelieving what had just happened.

Climbing into bed I whispered in Mike's ear just how wet I was for some cock, sleepily he turned over allowing me to manipulate his hardening member, my husband asked what had got into me, I responded nothing yet and chuckled.

Switching on the light I told him to jerk his cock whilst I watched him, of course he obliged me willingly as always and just as his son had.

I laid on my back playing with my clit as I watched my husband jerking for me, I knew Mike could not stand to watch me masturbate because seconds later he rapidly climbed over my body pushing my legs upwards exposing my dripping hole.

I closed my eyes and sighed as my husband almost out of control pushed my ankles above my head, I groaned loudly as he parted my lips and rammed his hard cock in my soaked pussy, Of course I was so stimulated from earlier events that within seconds I was coating his cock with my own love juices.