I Love This Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed hold of his shoulders, pushing him back as he swung his legs from under him. On my knees, I straddled his lap while I covered his mouth with mine in a passionate kiss. His hands reached to my hips pulling me down towards his long, hard shaft.

I lifted slightly as I reached between us to grab hold of his hardness. Gently stroking and squeezing, I guided the head of his cock to my slick entrance. I pulled my lips from his, looking into his eyes as I slid the head of his cock up and down my wet pussy lips.

After a moment, I positioned his cock head at my entrance moving my hands to his shoulders. I smiled at him as I impaled his hardness, my dripping canal enveloping him and we both let out a loud moan. I held still a moment savoring the feeling of fullness, then began to slowly lift and lower back onto him.

He grabbed my hips moaning, 'Oh, baby ... oh, baby,' as I continued sliding up and down his length. Placing my hands on his chest, I arched my back and began taking him deeper and faster. His hands on my hips lifted and pulled me onto him harder and harder until I let out a small scream when my orgasm made my whole body convulse. I collapsed onto his chest as he continued guiding my hips up and down his hard cock, gradually slowing the momentum.

After a few moments he pulled me off of him, twisting me around to bend me over the coffee table. Still recovering from the shattering orgasm, I melted against the coffee table as I felt him kneel behind me, pulling on my hips as he separated my legs with his.

When I felt the head of his cock at my wet, swollen entrance, I lifted my upper body and pressed against him. His hands gripping my hips, he plunged inside of me. 'Oh God ... yes!' I yelled as he plunged deeper and harder, pulling me against him with each stroke.

The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping against each other, moaning and heavy breathing as we continued thrusting against each other. I pressed back to meet each of his quick hard thrusts as I felt his hand slide from my hip to reach beneath me.

As soon as he pinched my clit, I exploded onto his fingers and cock, instantly feeling him explode within me. He held my clit as we slowed our pace, both of our bodies quivering as our orgasms subsided.

His cock still embedded within me, he collapsed onto my back, the weight of him flattening me onto the table. I felt his hot, ragged breath in my ear as he said, 'Ohhh darlin.'

I smiled breathlessly beneath him as I felt his softening cock slip from me, our combined juices running down my thighs.

After we caught our breath, he lifted himself off of me saying, 'Sorry about crushing you,' as he caressed and massaged my ass. I lay still for a few moments, enjoying the sensations he was causing.

After one final squeeze on my ass, he pulled away. I lifted and twisted around to see him sitting on the love seat, his head resting against the back, eyes closed and a smile on his face.

I knelt in front of him, placing my hands on his thighs. When his eyes opened, I smiled at him and lowered my mouth to engulf his wet, soft cock. As soon as I sucked it into my mouth, I felt him twitch and begin to harden.

'Oh, God,' he moaned as I continued to clean him. I slid my hand from his thigh to take hold of him while I moved my mouth to his balls, taking each one in turn into my mouth. I ran my tongue around and around his balls, licking him clean before my mouth returned to his cock licking up and down the length of him.

He continuously moaned and made little thrusts into my mouth as I took him deeper and deeper. As he hardened, his hands moved to each side of my head. He tried to pull me from him, moaning, 'You're gonna make me cum.'

'I wanna taste you,' I said as I pulled away from his hands. 'Please baby, I wanna taste you ... fuck me ... let me have you,' I pleaded as I took him back into my mouth.

His grip loosened on my head as I bobbed up and down his hard cock. I heard him moaning and breathing hard as I took him deeper and faster. I slid my fingers down to curl around his full balls, gently squeezing as I sucked him in and out of my mouth, my tongue swirling around him, then flattening and pressing against the underside of his cock.

I moaned as I felt the head of his cock begin to twitch in my throat. Both of our moans filled the room as I felt the first spurt of his hot liquid in the back of my mouth. I swallowed and continued stroking him, milking him as stream after stream slid down my throat. His fingers were gripping my hair, slowing me until he was empty.

I pulled away from him, kneeling and looking up at him. His head was resting against the back rest, looking down at me through curtained eyes as he said hoarsely, 'Oohhh myyyy God.'

I smiled at him, licked my lips and sat on the coffee table. I reached for my drink and watched him as I gulped it down. Staring at his mouth turned me on, so I set my glass down, stood up and began searching for my clothes.

He sat up quickly and asked, 'Where are you going? You don't have to leave.'

I laughed as I watched him struggle with his jeans that were tangled around his boots. 'Yes, it's time for me to go,' I said as I pulled my top over my head.

He stood before me, his jeans pulled up but undone as he sheepishly sang the line , 'Why don't you just crash here tonight?'

I laughed, my heart swelling and my stomach fluttering as I responded, 'You know I can't.'

I pulled on my skirt. As I was fastening it, he reached down and picked my panties up from the floor. 'Well then, I'm keeping these,' he said with a smile.

He stuffed them into his pocket then reached for me. Pulling me close, he covered my mouth with his. He pulled back after a few moments, looked me in the eye and asked, 'Can I see you again?'

My heart was pounding with excitement. I stared at him as I told myself to calm down - that was probably just a line. 'Well, I'm here until Monday. But I know that you have a concert tomorrow in L.A.' I said after a few moments.

He grabbed my upper arms, pulling me tight against him as he kissed me again. When he released me, I said softly, 'I do come to Vegas at least twice a year though, and you perform in Chicago at least once a year.'

He stared at me for a moment and then quickly released my arms. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. I watched as he walked over to the bar, picked up a pen and scribbled something on a business card he had pulled out of his wallet.

He walked back to me, handing me the card and said, 'I wrote my cell number on the back. Will you call me when you're here, or when I'm in Chicago?'

I looked at the card thoughtfully before picking up my purse and stuffing the card inside. As I turned and headed for the door, he asked, 'Will you call me, Dawn?'

I turned to look at him, combed my fingers through my tangled hair and said seductively, 'Perhaps.' Then turned and opened the door, saying over my shoulder, 'After all, I am your number one fan.'

12