I Love To Jerk Off At Work

Story Info
A lawyer loves jerking off with two nubian honeys.
2k words
4.11
64.2k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to jerk off at work.

Of course no one knows about this and it's not something I would go on CNN about and announce on Larry King or tell it to Anderson Cooper.

But I do like to masturbate on the job. Needless to say I don't do it everyday but at least once a week I lock the door to my office and lay on my couch with my pants half way down and stroke myself. Sometimes I pop an adult DVD into the machine but most of the time I just rely on my imagination.

I keep a roll of paper towels in my closet and I tear off about two pieces and fold them together and use it to catch my cum as I spurt it out of my cock.

I realize I shouldn't bore you------- or gross you out, with all of the details but I am sort of anal when it comes to things like this.

By the way, I'm a lawyer in a major law firm. I handle important cases and I am quite respected in my field.

The clients I see rely on my legal expertise and I've had one or two tell me that without me on their side they would have ended up in prison. They are not exaggerating.

I have one secretaries and one paralegal working under me. Both of them are female and both f them are African-American.

When clients ask me about why my staff is black I say the politically correct thing and say that I believe in diversity and all of that. In reality though I hired them because they are hot. They are also damn good at what they do. But primarily they are hot, and even though they have their own lives each of them knows about my habit of jerking off and not only do they accept this they will join me in my office and help me with my little hobby.

I do not force them to do this and in fact I tell them they don't have to. They do anyway though and of course I don't try to stop them.

Mona has been with me the longest. She is my secretary and a native of Georgia who is in her late 50's and even though she is what one might describe as "matronly" she is, in my opinion a fucking hot lady.

Now I guess I should admit I have a weakness for older black women. I like older black women who have a sense of style and manage to keep themselves slim and who still take pride in their appearance.

When Mona comes to work everyday she is by far the best dressed woman in my office and with her high heels she wears and the pearl necklace she wears around her neck she always looks as if she should be a politician's wife or the wife of a rich, successful businessman.

From what I know of Mona's background she spent her youth being a "party girl" which was how described her 20's and 30's but that at a certain time she got serious with her life and went to school to learn how to become a secretary.

My sexual relationship with Mona began when she was taking shorthand in my office and volunteered to rub my shoulders after I complain of being stiff from playing tennis over the weekend.

Now I swear I never thought in a million years that anything sexual would happen when I allowed Mona to rub my shoulders, but then again since I'm always thinking about sex it shouldn't have surprise me that sex did occur/

My secretary laid her hands on my shoulders and began to give me a gentle massage. I felt like I was in heaven but what really started turning me on were hearing the words she spoke. How she called me baby. How she said I was a handsome man and that I had nice, soft skin.

Mona began by rubbing my shoulders but then she started rubbing my chest and my belly. All the while she kept whispering that I was her baby and soon she was rubbing my crotch.

"Let's move to the couch" I then said as I stood up and lead Mona by the hand to the sofa. I laid on my back and Mona got on her knees and after she unzipped me she had my cock out and she started giving it a massage. All the while calling me baby and stroking me in such a way that when I exploded and my cum shot out it was truly one of the best orgasm I have ever had.

"That's a good baby,:" Mona said as she continued stroking my cock making sure all of the cum came out. When she knew I was completely satisfied she went to my closet and got out the paper towels and proceeded to wipe me clean.

"How did you know where the paper towels were?" I asked as Mona wiped all of the cum off my cock and then disposed of the soiled napkins.

"Oh sugar," she said in that sexy Southern drawl of her's. "I know you better than you think."

"I'm sure you do," I said as I laughed out loud.

From that day on Mona and I continued to have our fun which took place once a week when she came into my office to take "shorthand." But the note taking never actually occurred as I would lie on the couch and have my secretary whisper "baby" into my ear as she stroked my cock. We would French kiss and if Mona was in a particular kinky mood she would kick off her high heels and take off her panty hose so I could suck on her toes. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to do such a thing but I quickly got into it.


Mona also likes to have me lick under her arms. She will stretch her arms above her head and tell me to bury my face under her arms.

"Now lick 'em good baby," Mona would tell me as I lapped up the sweat and the stink of her under arms like a hungry dog.

Once again I wasn't sure I wanted to lick Mona's underarms.

But needless to say I got over it.

***** ***** *****

Lisa is one of my paralegals I decided to take a chance on.

She is now 25 but when I hired her she was only 21 and still attending paralegal classes at a local community college.

Now normally I would not have hired a young kid like Lisa but she was one 21 year old kid you knew was going to do well.

Lisa was well over six feet tall and she had a presence about her that commanded respect.

I hired her on the spot and even though her responsibilities were kept at a minimum she soon became one of the best paralegals in the firm. Someone who I relied on more and more as I got to know her and got to see how she did her work.

One more thing about Lisa.

She is bisexual.

Four months after hiring Lisa I was at one of the local strip clubs and I noticed a dancer named Alexus giving this hot lap dance to a woman sitting in a booth with a bunch of other women. Although they were all very feminine looking I just knew they were lesbians.

Alexus was my favorite stripper at this particular club. She was a tall, elegant black woman with long flowing black hair and she would always wear white panties and a white bra or she would wear a nurses' outfit.

I was not surprise to see a woman dancing for a woman because this is a common sight in strip clubs nowadays.

But as I kept looking with great interest as Alexus grind her ass into the woman's lap and how the woman receiving the dance gave soft kisses on the dancer's neck and rubbed her hands all over her titties I began t think that the woman was familiar to me. I even moved closer to the action and when I did I saw that the young lady receiving the erotic lap dance was none other than Lisa. The paralegal I had just hired months before.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked after I had walked away from where she was receiving her dance and she had walked over to me once her lap dance was over.

Apparently she had seen me and wanted to come over and say hi before one of us left.

"I hope you won't fire me," she then said with a twinkle in her eyes. Sensing that I was turn on by the fact that one of my paralegals, a young hot black lady, was bisexual and into erotic lap dances from hot black strippers.

"Oh no, of course not," I told Lisa patting her on the hand as it sat on the bar we were both standing at.

"Good. Because we can have a lot of fun," she then said. At that point I looked at her and she looked at me. We had the same thing on our minds and so we found a secluded booth in the back of the strip club and talked.

Lisa admitted that she was indeed bisexual and that she had multiple lovers------- both men and women. She pointed out the women she was with and there were three of them and they were all tall like her but blonde haired and blue eyed.

"I likes the white women," she said in a funny and teasing voice. I then brought up the suggestion that we should all go to my house and party. To this Lisa shook her head and apologized.

My friends don't go into stranger's houses," she said. I said I totally understood and said that I hope I would get a rain check.

"Oh, you'll get your rain check," Lisa said. Then she put her head towards mine and said that she knew that I liked to masturbate in my office when I was working.

"How did you know?" I had to ask. She said it was because at times she could peek in through the blinds.

"I think you do it on purpose," she told me with a laugh. To this I just shrugged my shoulders. Of course I didn't leave the blinds open on purpose but then again if Lisa wanted to believe that I did then so be it.

The next week my firm was involved in a very important case so there was no time to masturbate. A big trial was wrapping up and I spent all week giving my final summation and on Friday the verdict was read. We won of course and that night my staff and I celebrated. At one point in the party I pulled Lisa aside and said that next week ought to be slow and it would be the perfect time to get to know one another.

"Yes, definitely," Lisa said with a bright smile. "I'm looking forward to jacking you off and watching you shoot your cum all over."

"Okay then," I manage to say. I was speechless when she said this. I was also getting a hard on.

It was on a Wednesday when Lisa and I were alone in my office and she was massaging my balls with her right hand as her left hand moved up and down my hard dick and every once in awhile spitting saliva on her hands to get her hands nice and slick.

Having a beautiful woman play with your balls is one of those experiences that every man should go through. My young paralegal was an expert at ball handling and when I came she knew to squeeze my balls ever so gently and let the semen ooze out of my cock. Then like Mona she went to the closet and got some paper towels.

"You've been talking to Mona?" I had to ask. Lisa did not answer but gave me a wicked smile. The kind of smile which said the real fun was about to begin.

T H E E N D