I Love When He Calls Me Sis

Story Info
A sister lets her brother climb into her bed.
22k words
4.61
237.2k
261
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,727 Followers

* *

I know this story is long, but I did it that way for myself and my own enjoyment. I also tried to make the "build up" as long as I possible could. It might seem more than a little bit excessive, but I loved writing it like this.

Sexual content, no one under 18 allowed!

* * *

We were driving slowly because of the snowy roads. Mom and Dad were in the front seat, and I was sitting in the back seat with my brother Tim. I hadn't seen him since he left for college in September and it was so wonderful being close again.

I would giggle and he would call me Sis.

He always calls me Sis, and I've always loved it. He's the only person in the world who can call me that.

He was still eating the ice cream cone that our aunt made for him at her annual Christmas party. It's been a funny tradition since Tim was just a little boy, she would put two big scoops of vanilla ice cream on a cone, and Tim would try to take as long as he could to lick it down to nothing.

There was something so adorable about how attentive he could be to that white smooth ice cream. Everything about him just seemed so beautiful right then.

Earlier in the evening we did our traditional Christmas Eve dinner with our cousins on the other side of town. It was the same thing since we were little kids. It's funny, Tim and I didn't really socialize with any of my relatives, we just spent all our time in the corner talking to each other.

I have missed him so much since he went away to study art at college. It was Christmas Eve and he left in early September, so it's really only been four months that he's been out of the house. I know it hasn't been that long, but being away from him for all that time has been really hard on me.

Tim is just a year older than me. I was only 17 in September when he left home and moved away to college. The very next day was my 18th birthday, and something sort of life changing happened. My parents sat me down and told me something that really shook me up. They started by telling me how much they love me and that they will always love me. This felt strange to hear, because I know they love me, they are both wonderful and caring parents.

Then they told that I was adopted. Right then, it felt like the floor dropped out from under me.

This unleashed a flood of emotions and all I wanted was to talk with Tim. I felt so needy and freaked out. He has always been my closest friend in the world, and right then the feeling of shock was overwhelming. I really needed his shoulder to cry on, but he was away at school.

Mom and Dad were both so kind in the way they told me. But still, knowing that I was adopted was a shattering thing to hear. I called Tim within minutes of them telling me and he was so wonderful on the phone. He said that Mom and Dad told him the day he left for school and it was really emotional for him too. He didn't know either until they told him. They said they would be telling me on my 18th birthday and they asked him not to tell me anything.

Tim and I both cried and we both were in a kind of shock. There was so much to try to figure out, I mean, all the emotions and what it all meant.

It's been a few months since they told me. Right now, I guess I am doing okay, but there were a few weeks there where everything just felt so crazy for me. Tonight at this Christmas party was the first time I've seen Tim since Mom and Dad hit me with the news. I know they all love me, and I'll always call them Mom and Dad, and I'll always call Tim my brother.

Anyway, right now with Tim back home, I feel a huge sense of relief, and all I want to do is be close and talk with him. He got into town late this afternoon and we were both hurried into the car and dragged to our annual family Christmas Eve obligation.

Talking to Tim in the back seat of the car was emotional and reassuring. It was the best I've felt in months. He was really sweet and both of us ended up getting sort of silly and childish. It was so cute to watch him licking that dripping vanilla ice cream cone. I could sense that our parents were happy to see me act in a way that wasn't so tense.

When we got home it was late so it felt like everyone was eager to get to sleep. Tim had a long day traveling home from college and I just assumed he was tired too. At the same time it was strangely thrilling, just like it used to feel when Tim and I were little kids on Christmas Eve. I was actually really sentimental and it felt wonderful. I think was just nice being together again with my wonderful brother.

The way the upstairs is set up is that at the top of the stairs is Tim's room, next to there is the bathroom and at the far end of the hall is my room. Actually, our Dad started to turn Tim's room into an office right after he went away to college, so there isn't even a bed in there anymore. He'll be sleeping on an old couch.

After we all said goodnight to each other, I went into my bedroom and found my long pink nightgown in the closet. I haven't worn it for ages, but it seemed to remind me of my life as a little girl with Tim when things seemed simpler.

I felt a need to get out of my dressy Christmas party clothes, but mostly I was eager to get my bra off. My breasts have grown a bit bigger in the last year or so, and the bra I had on all day felt so tight and confining. Oh god, it was a relief to finally get it off.

I did this thing I've done for the last few months. I took off all my clothes and stood in my bedroom, totally naked and I looked at myself in the tall mirror behind my door. I see myself so differently now that I know that I was adopted. My parents and brother are these adorable blond haired blue eyed Norwegian types. Looking at myself and seeing my dark hair, deep brown eyes and thick eyebrows I can't understand why it never even crossed my mind that we aren't actually related.

Seeing myself naked in that tall mirror I am amazed at how look. Even though my hair and eyes are almost black, my skin is unbelievably pale, almost white.

I have been through such a roller coaster of emotions in the last few months since Tim moved away and it's made me do some crazy things. I realize one thing I've done is compulsively shave my legs. For some reason, I didn't like seeing the tiny black hairs on my thighs, it made me really self conscious, especially in house with my blond Scandinavian looking parents.

I know it's not summer anymore and nobody can see my legs anyway, but I still feel really self conscious.

Just so you better understand me, there is a sort of nervous side to my personality, and I've been feeling so lonely without my brother here at home with me. I worry that without him I can be so gloomy and withdrawn.

But that's sort of how I am.

I feel really weird admitting this, but I'm not a virgin anymore. I haven't told Tim and I know I should, but the way it happened is just so embarrassing. It happened with this totally lame boy from school, we had been drinking. He invited me into his bedroom, and he kept the lights off so it was totally dark, so I didn't see anything. Everything about that night is a blur. I don't actually remember anything and I filled with regret about how it happened.

I wanted it to be something beautiful. Instead it was confusing. I guess I kind of wanted some kind of intimacy, but he just wasn't nice to me. I know I should tell Tim, I mean, he's my brother and we share everything, but the whole thing is so sad.

I just need to push all that out of my mind. Try and pretend it never happened. All I could do at that moment was focus on my image in the mirror.

I really don't know why I've been so weird about shaving my legs. I've been totally compulsive about shaving my black pubic hair too. I've been shaving every day and each time with a brand new razor. I shaved myself, my legs and my crotch just a few hours ago, and part of me wants so badly to take another shower and do it again. I looked in the mirror and reached down and felt my legs. They are incredibly smooth. The skin feels so amazingly silky, but I still feel this need to shave them again, it's almost all I can think about. Why am I so obsessed about it?

I stood there just a little while longer looking at my naked body in the mirror.

I turned around and looked over my shoulder at my bare bottom. I've gained a little bit of weight since Tim left in September. It looks like I have a new layer of baby fat. Actually, I think my butt is pretty cute, it's the one thing that I actually like about myself. It's a little bit round but it seems like it's firm too.

I turned back and faced the mirror. It seems like just a few months ago I was a skinny tomboy, but now my body looks so different. I used to be so flat chester, but now my boobs are bigger than they used to be. It's not just my boobs, my whole body looks a little bit fuller. Like I said before, it seems like I have this new layer of baby fat. It's hard to tell when I'm dressed, but I can really see it when I'm naked like this.

There is a photo taped to my mirror, it's of Tim and me together in our bathing suits, and it was taken this last summer. Both of us are wet from swimming and Tim looks beautiful as always. He's healthy and tall, while I'm sort of skinny and gangly, this picture was taken just before my boobs grew so much. In the picture I'm wearing my one piece suit, and you can just barely see my nipples under the fabric. That's one thing that seems so different, these days my nipples seem to poke out in a way that makes them SO obvious under my clothes. Even with a bra, a shirt and a thick sweater, my nipples are really conspicuous. It feels really embarrassing sometimes.

The one thing I am totally focused on whenever I look at this photo is, well, the area between my legs. You can really see the puffy outline of, uhhm, my vagina. It looks all plump under the tight wet fabric of my bathing suit. I guess it's called a camel toe, and it is super pronounced in this photo.

Tim has the same photo too, he told me he does, and he keeps it near his bed at school.

Part of me is so curious if he has ever looked at this same photo and noticed how distinct and puffy the outline of my camel toe is, I mean, does he ever stare on the photo like I do?

Looking in the mirror at my naked body, my newly acquired "baby fat" makes my puffy camel toe look even more plump. Since I've been shaving myself so compulsively I think it looks really pretty and smooth.

What is wrong with me? I've been totally obsessing about myself. I just feel so weird. I sighed and then I put on my pink nightgown and walked out into the hall.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door, it seemed colder than usual. Maybe it was my bare feel on the tile floor. I pulled up my long pink nighty above my hips, sat on the toilet and peed.

As I felt the pleasant relief I looked over at the edge of the bathtub next to me and grabbed the big bottle of lotion I use after I shave my legs. I don't know how I found this brand, but I really love it. It is a sort of oily and has a sweet vanilla scent and it makes my legs feel SO silky and wonderful.

I squirted a huge glob into my hands and then began to rub it into my legs and I was flooded with the beautiful vanilla smell. I feel like I can't help myself. I do this a lot and I just love the way it makes me feel.

Then I squirted even more in my hand and spread my knees and rubbed it all over between my legs and where I shaved my pubic hair earlier in the day. I don't know why I do this so compulsively, but I just love how it feels SO slippery and smooth. I worry that maybe shaving can make my skin feel dry, so the moisturizer helps, at least that what I've been telling myself. Yes, it probably helps but I use a lot more than I really need. After I rubbed it all in I filled my hand with the oily lotion once more and rubbed even more between my legs, making sure to get it up into the crack between my butt cheeks.

What's wrong with me? I felt like I was going crazy. I mean, I was sitting there on the toilet, eagerly slathering this oily lotion all over my vagina and ass. I felt like I can't control myself and my weird obsessions.

As I rubbed the thick white lotion in around my butt, all I could think of was I wanted to keep doing it, I wanted to use even more of the lotion. I felt some uncontrollable need to use the whole bottle. I know this must sound so crazy, but I absolutely loved the way it felt. The smooth rubbing sensations just made me shiver with eagerness. Everything felt creamy and delicious, and I was all swallowed up in the impatience of what I was doing.

Right then I heard a soft tap on the door and I heard my brother's voice, "Sis, are you in there?"

I was surprised but I was excited to hear his voice. I told him to wait a second and I stood up, adjusted my pink nighty and opened the bathroom door.

He smiled and said, "Hey little Sis."

"Hey big brother."

This is what we've both said since we were little kids.

He was just wearing a pair of cotton boxer shorts and that's normal for his bedtime clothing. He looked absolutely wonderful as usual. He's slim and athletic, he's been on the swim team for years. I've always been amazed at how beautiful he looks with his shirt off.

We spoke as we both got out our tooth brushes. We stood side by side facing each other in front of the great big mirror over the sink. It was something we had done since we were kids, we would brush our teeth together like this, side by side. It felt so magical to stand in front of a big mirror again next to my beautiful brother again, I can't believe just how badly I've missed him since he's been away.

Tim gave me this funny look, and I knew right away what he was going to do. When we both had toothpaste on our toothbrushes, he said just what he used to say, "Ready, one - two - three - GO!"

Then we both started brushing at the same time. As we stood side by side we could each look at each other in the big mirror above the sink. It seemed like both of us were getting a little silly as we brushed.

When we were little kids mom and Dad encouraged us to brush our teeth for a long time, and Tim and I used to have a funny little contest each night to see who would brush longest. It was cute and we did it was right here in this same bathroom.

At one point I did what I used to do as a little girl, I put my elbow out wide in an exaggerated pose and sort of brushed quicker. Tim recognized right away what I was doing, and he joked, "C'mon Sis, if you wanna grow up to be a big girl with pretty teeth you need to brush for a long time, okay?"

Looking at my self in the mirror, I realized this silly brushing movement from my elbows out wide made my breasts jiggle. It was such a funny feeling because it was so new to me, it seems like just a few months ago my boobs were still too small to jiggle like this.

I looked in the mirror at my brother and realized he was looking right at me. I could see his eyes and he was staring at my chest.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and with the house being so cold, I could watch as my nipples got hard and prominent. Add to that the wiggling movement of my boobs against the thin fabric of my pink nighty and it made them even harder. The feeling was absolutely electric.

Suddenly, brushing my teeth wasn't some silly game, it was seemed really serious in a way that surprised me.

Maybe I should have felt embarrassed and stopped, but I didn't. I couldn't help myself, I continued to move my arm in that little girl way, I sort of shimmied while brushing my teeth, and this motion would keep making my breasts jiggle under my pink nighty.

I don't understand what was happening, but both of us just kept brushing out teeth together for the longest time, and I could see that my brother was staring at me in the mirror, his eyes were focused right on my breasts. There was something so deeply emotional about how it made me feel.

The sensation of my nipples gently rubbing against the silky fabric of my pink nightgown felt wonderful. I didn't want to stop and I was filled with gratitude that Tim was watching me so intensely.

I thought that if I wiggled even faster, maybe I could make my nipples get even harder. I could see in the mirror that his eyes were focused directly at my breasts and—Oh God—I absolutely loved the feeling of him looking at me like that.

I brushed faster and I could feel my boobs jiggling even more.

Suddenly my brother leaned forward and rinsed his mouth in the sink. Then he quickly splashed a little water on his face.

He stood up and looked at me and said, "It's so good to see you again, Sis."

His voice sounded sheepish and scared.

My brother wiped his face with the towel, kissed me on the forehead and then he was gone. I was left standing alone in the bathroom with my toothbrush still in my mouth. I felt awkward and abandoned and I didn't understand why.

I looked at myself in that big mirror. I was ashamed that I had been so eager to let my brother look at me.

When I got back to my room I closed the door, turned-on the small bedside lamp and turned off the main light. The room was cold and I got under the thick blankets of my bed.

I thought about how much my life has changed since September. I reached down under the covers and pulled my nightgown up to about my belly button and put both hands between my legs.

This feels so funny to admit, but another thing that has happened since September is that I've been totally obsessed with being alone in my room, and—well—masturbating. It's become a weird compulsion in my life and it's been hard to control. I feel like I am constantly locking myself away in my room and trying to give myself orgasm. Sometimes I can, but mostly I can't. It takes a lot of effort to make it happen.

I lay there and began the process. I cupped both hands over my vagina, and I felt the smooth sensation of my freshly shaved skin. Everything felt oily from all the moisturizer I used just minutes before in the bathroom. I lifted my knees under the covers and spread my legs wide. I don't know if this is normal, but it takes me a really long time to arouse myself enough to actually climax.

I tried to focus on the sensations of my clitoris but all I could think about was what just happened in the bathroom with Tim.

It seemed so strange to brush my teeth like I would when I was a little girl and at the same time see my breasts jiggling so conspicuously. It seemed so intense to have my beautiful brother watch me like he did, it made everything more confusing. And why did he run out of the bathroom? Why did it make me feel so sad and abandoned?

In a funny anxious flurry I kicked the blankets down towards my feet. I was lying there uncovered and I wriggled my pink nighty snug up under my armpits. The room felt cold and lonely but I could look down at my body in the pale light of my bedside lamp. With my nightie all scrunched up to the way it was I was essentially naked and I tried to understand what I was feeling.

With the blankets off and my nightie pulled up I could smell the sweet vanilla fragrance of that oily lotion that I had rubbed all over myself in the bathroom. Oh God, I just loved how it smells.

I watched as my nipples reacted to chilly air in the room. My skin was cold and they tightened before my eyes. For some reason, I don't know why but right then, this was really emotional for me to see. Especially after my brother had been looking at my nipples get so hard under my nighty in the bathroom mirror.

With that, I took a deep breath let one finger lay against the moist lips of my vagina. Oh my God, it felt SO wonderful, and I worked to focus all my attention on trying to feel relaxed and enjoy the feeling. The sensation was beautiful, but the thing I always worry about is how wet I can get. I mean, it is actually sort of a problem.

addieQ
addieQ
1,727 Followers