I Love When He Calls Me Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers

I always seem to make a soggy wet spot on my bed and I really worry that Mom will notice it if she changes the sheets. If I plan ahead, I will get a thick towel from the bathroom, fold it in half, and lay it under my hips before I start to masturbate. This helps me lose myself because I don't need to worry as much about soaking the bed.

I should have grabbed a towel from the bathroom when I left, but I was just so flustered because of the way Tim had been watching me.

I feel so funny about this, I mean, I don't know if its normal to get this wet. I mean, maybe there is something wrong with me. Am I normal? I feel sort of scared because I don't know who I can ask.

I mean, lately I have been soaking the towel. I worry that maybe I should use two towels, one on top of the other to keep the bed dry. Anyway, when it happens, when I finally orgasm, it gets so wet that it feels like I'm peeing all over my bed. Now I was thinking that I should have grabbed two towels from the bathroom.

As I lie there on my back and gently rubbed myself I thought about how intense it felt that my brother was watching me. It didn't take but a few minutes and I was getting so wet that the liquid will run down and sort of collect in the smooth skin of my butt crack. Right then, I carefully positioned one hand over my vagina and, with my other hand, I reached under myself and slid my fingertips in between my butt cheeks. I was getting SO wet that the slippery sensations of my fingers just make me crazy. Plus, I had just used a lot of the vanilla lotion and it made everything feel velvety and oily.

I so much wanted to play with my hard nipples, but both hands were all busy (and wet) as they cradled my ass and vagina.

I was feeling so anxious, and I was really desperate to have an orgasm, a lot more than usual. This was such and anxious feeling. I knew it would take some time and I could sense that maybe tonight this might be a really powerful one. Then I slid my feet in toward me and lifted my knees up high. I loved being in this pose it really helps me achieve a climax.

Oh god, I love this feeling. I love how I just drift away as everything slowly starts to build. And I really love the feeling of being wet like this.

Suddenly there was a soft tapping on my door and my whole body literally jolted from the shock.

My heart was instantly pounding as I lay shaking on the bed.

I heard my brother's soft voice from the hall, "Hey Sis, are you still awake?"

I took a deep breath, and tried to answer without sounding like I was terrified, "Uhh - yeah - I'm still up."

He asked, "Can I come in?"

I franticly pulled the big thick down comforter up to cover myself, and told him of course he could come in.

I watched him sheepishly step in my room and close the door behind him. He looked so beautiful in the soft glow of my bedside light as he stood there wearing only his boxer shorts. He timidly moved toward me and stood at the edge of my bed, he was acting a little bit funny and I didn't understand why.

I asked, "What is it?"

He said, "I don't think I can sleep in my room, Dad did something, and the window is open just a little bit, and I can't close it all the way. The room is freezing."

I looked at the way he was standing, and I could tell he was really cold.

I said, "Come on and get under my covers. It's okay."

And almost instantly he slid himself in bed with me, and I could sense a huge relief from the weight of my enormous down comforter. He pulled it up snug against his neck and whispered, "Oh god, this feels nice, thank you."

I giggled, "I love my down comforter, it's enormous."

He asked, "Why is it so cold in the house?"

I said, "Dad set the heater on a timer, and I can't figure out what he did, but the house is freezing this time of night, and around midnight the heat comes on - and then my room goes from frigid to sweltering."

He asked, "How long 'til midnight? That sounds nice."

I said, "It won't be for a little while, but when it comes on the room gets way too hot."

He said, "Well, I'm eager for that."

Even though we were talking like everything was normal, my heart was still pounding from the shock when he knocked on my door, and it seemed like just sort of magically appeared in bed with me. I realized I didn't pull my pink nighty back down before I covered myself with the blankets, and I was pretty much nude under the comforter. My pink nighty was still all scrunched up under my armpits, but from what my brother could see of my shoulders, it must look like I was wearing my nighty, just like normal.

And at the same time, I could feel there was a wet spot under my butt, and I was super aware at how soggy this felt.

The he said, "Sis, it's so nice to see you. I was really eager to see you and talk to you, I'm really glad I'm back home again."

We spoke for a few minutes about how funny it was to be together again, especially since all we've done since he walked in the door was to go to a Christmas party. I told him I thought it was so awkward being together at our relatives house because all I wanted to do was sneak away and talk with him in private.

He said, "Me too, I felt like we were stuck there at that silly party, like it was impossible for us to really talk."

One of the things that makes me feel so close to my brother is that we've always been so comfortable talking with each other. Since he's gone away to college we talk on the phone a lot, but it's not the same as when we are together.

He asked me, "How have you been? I worry about you and I really want to know how you are feeling these days."

He was obviously asking about how I felt about hearing that I was adopted. I didn't know quite what to say, "Well, I've been confused about a lot of stuff."

What was I supposed to say, 'Hey big brother, I've been totally weird about shaving my legs and masterbaiting, I think I'm going crazy.'

I wasn't ready to talk about it, and I think he understood. My voice sounded shaky and he changed the subject.

He said, "I wanted to tell you about some stuff at school, but I always felt so awkward on the phone."

He sounded SO serious and I asked, "What is it? Is everything okay?"

"I think so. I had a girlfriend for a little while at school, and it's been really intense."

This surprised me because Tim has never really dated anyone. It's funny, in a way, because he's super cute, and I can't understand why girls don't go crazy over him.

I was so excited and I said, "Really?"

"She and I have been really close, but something changed, and I think it ended just before I came home for this visit."

"What happened?"

He explained how he met this girl named Emma, and how they liked each other right away. He told me she was really nervous and shy, but he somehow won her over, and they had a really nice time together.

I said, "I can't believe you never told me any of this over the phone."

"I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you, I really did."

Then - I just blurted out, "I had a - well - relationship with - with this boy from school. It wasn't right, and it just ended."

Oh God, I sounded so tense.

He said, "You never told me."

"I know, I'm sorry. It was awkward, I wanted to tell you. But I just couldn't."

"Oh Sis, you should be able to share anything with me."

I looked over at him, at his kind eyes, and I nervously whispered, "I feel terrible - and - and - I'm not a virgin anymore."

I could tell that he was totally surprised, and all I could think was I never should have told him. I could tell he was trying to read my emotions.

Then he quietly asked, "Sis, are you upset about this?"

I spoke quietly, "It happened. with this boy, and it was after a party, when both of us had been drinking. It was in his room and it was totally dark, so I didn't see anything, and I don't really remember anything. Anyway, that night was sort of a blur, and I regret it."

He spoke tenderly, "Oh Baby, don't feel bad about it."

"Later, I found out he made fun of me to his friends at school. He told them that I - that I - that I got his bed all wet. He made a mean joke about it."

I couldn't believe I just said that - it was SO private. I was scared I would freak him out, and I tried to sense if Tim was upset by me being so honest.

He calmly spoke, "Sis, that's awful that he said that."

"I - I can't - help it, getting - all - wet like I do."

He tried to soothe me by whispering, "Don't feel bad, it's okay..."

"I wanted it to be something special - but it was just so - sad."

"Go on - I'm listening."

I looked away. I just seemed so scared, and I felt powerless. But at the same time, I felt like I really NEEDED to talk, that sharing this with Tim was somehow important for me.

I said, "Something just doesn't seem right - I've never had a boyfriend - and - he was so mean to me - I'm so confused"

I looked up at him and smiled nervously, and then I went on, "Oh my god, Tim - this is embarrassing..."

"Please, you don't need to worry about saying anything to me."

"Are you sure?"

"Sis, you can tell me anything."

I quietly thanked him. It felt good to talk like this, but I still feel so mixed up about everything. I was sort of hoping he would do something really wonderful, and make all my anxieties go away.

And then I said, "You started to say something before. You wanted to tell me something about a girl you met at school."

"You mean Emma."

I said, "Tell me about her."

He went on to tell me she had dark brown hair and she was a little bit taller than me, and he was worried about her because she was always so nervous.

I asked, "Why did you break up?"

"Well - I think it was because of what happened the other night."

"What was is?"

He paused nervously and said, "I'm a little bit scared to tell you. It's sort of - well - personal."

"Tim, I want to help, okay?"

"It's confusing for me. But, I think I need to share this, it's been really hard for me to keep it in."

"I understand."

He went on to tell me how scared Emma was, and how she had sort of irrational fears. He said she was kind, and he really liked her and he wanted to do whatever he could to help her achieve some sort of peace.

I said, "That sounds really nice of you."

He was lying on his side, right next to me with his head on his pillow, focused on my eyes.

"I don't know what think Sis. It was so weird. Emma was so scared of everything, and at the same time, I felt like I was falling in love with her."

"Oh my god, really?"

"I think so, I wanted to help her any way I could. And, the other night, she asked me - well - she kind of begged me - she said she needed help."

"What do you mean?"

"She was, I mean, Emma was sort of nervous about things, and she was acting funny around me."

"What about?"

"Well, we talked a lot about her being so tense, and I really tried to be as supportive as I could, in every way. And I think I was helpful. Emma had a lot of fears and worries, and she told me about some of them."

"Oh Tim, that's really kind of you."

"Well, she was really worried about - well, about sex. I mean, she was so shy and vulnerable, and she had this fear of being touched, it just seemed so scary to her."

"Go on."

"Sis, I don't know. It's really - well - intimate..."

I quietly begged, "Please tell me."

"Emma was so uneasy about being touched that we couldn't ever hug or kiss. But she said she wanted - well, more like 'needed' to do something else."

I said, "Go on..."

He spoke calmly, "Okay, the other night, I knew something was bothering Emma, and she was hiding it from me. Eventually, she told me she never had a - well - had any kind of relationship with a boy. She said she was REALLY embarrassed about it."

"She was embarrassed?" I replied, with surprise in my voice. I was surprised because she reminded me of myself.

"Yeah, and it was something she REALLY worried about."

It was funny to hear my brother share something so personal and he sounded really sad, and I was lying so close - and I was worried about him.

I asked, "What happened?"

"Without hesitation, I told her I would do ANYTHING to help her. I wanted her to know that I would be as supportive as I could."

He carefully explained how they were sitting alone together on her dorm room bed, and how they talked for a long time.

I asked, "What does she look like?"

"Well, actually she looks a lot like you, except you are a little bit shorter, and she has shorter hair. Even though she's 18, just like you, I think you look a little bit younger."

"Are you serious, she really looks like me?"

"She does, except that..."

"What?"

"She has brown hair, not dark like yours, and pretty dark eyes just like you, and she has beautiful pale skin like you, but..."

"But what?"

"Well, Emma has breasts that are - maybe - a little bit bigger than yours, well - I thought they were bigger, but now I'm not sure."

It was obvious that Tim had noticed that my breasts were bigger when we were together in the bathroom, and it was cute that he would say so like he did. But, it was also really obvious that he was staring at my chest in the big mirror just a few minutes ago when we were both brushing our teeth down the hall.

Somehow, the images of my beautiful brother being kind to this nervous girl made me really aroused. It was weird that she looked like me, and in a way it allowed me visualize them together so clearly. It was so captivating to listen to my brother as he spoke about being so emotionally intimate with this shy girl.

Under the covers my pink nighty was still pulled up above my boobs, and I slowly slid both hands onto my tummy as I carefully watched my brother next to me.

He said, "We talked for a long time, and finally, she sort of gave in. She seemed relieved that I would help her."

I whispered, "Oh God Tim, that sounds really nice."

"But she told me that I couldn't touch her, and that I could only do what she told me to do it."

I asked, "She really said that?"

"Yes, I know it might sound, well - perverted or something - but she was SO scared of being touched or hugged."

"Go on..."

"She asked me to turn down the lights, so the room was almost totally dark. And I got off the bed and did that for her."

"Go on..."

"Then she asked me to turn the little bedside lamp on, right next to her, and I did. I stood there looking at her in the soft glow of just that one light, I and I remember thinking she looked so pretty, but at the same time she seemed REALLY scared."

It seemed funny, because the only light in our room was the little bedside lamp, just like with him and Emma.

"Go on..."

"Emma told me how badly she wanted to feel some sort of intimacy, and she was worried that I would think she was too weird or something."


Then my brother rolled onto his back and looked up at the ceiling.

He went on, "And then she told me stand next to the bed, and to turn around so I couldn't see her, and I did that too. While she was lying there, she told me how scared she was of being touched, but at the same time, how much she really liked me. She seemed really confused. I really needed to tell her, what I was feeling..."

I was looking at my brother as he told me all this, and he was sort of lost in thought, with his head on the pillow and his eyes focused up at nothing.

I asked, "What did you say?"

After a little while he took a deep breath and continued talking. "I told her how much I cared, and I would do anything to help her."

"Oh Tim, I know she must have really appreciated you, and how sweet you are."

Right then we both heard the low droning sound from the furnace in the basement. We both knew what that meant, the heat had just come on.

My brother said, "Oh god, finally! The room should start getting warm."

"Yeah, but it'll be too hot in a little while."

"I'm still cold, so being too hot sounds awesome."

I asked, "What happened with Emma?"

"I was standing next to the bed. As I listened to her talking about her feelings, I could hear her moving around. It took me a little bit to realize that she was getting undressed."

I whispered, "Wow, that sounds really - I don't know - really sensual."

"It was. After a few moments, everything was quiet and Emma was lying still. Then she kind of nervously whispered that she was totally naked."

"Really?"

He spoke nervously, "Oh God Sis, I wanted to turn around and look at her so badly, but she begged me to stay still. So I kept standing frozen with my back to her. It was quiet for a long time, I could hear her breathing behind me."

Now I was listening with an almost hypnotic intensity. I knew this was hard for him to share what happened, I could hear it in his voice. We have talked about pretty much everything over the years, but we've never talked about anything like this.

I asked, "How close were you to the bed?"

"Really close, like just a few inches away."

It felt so exciting listening to my brother talk, especially with him so close to me in my bed. Oh god, I've missed him terribly since he's been away.

But at the same time, I was all absorbed with thoughts of myself. Of my own needs to touch myself under the covers. The yearning in me was really oppressive. I couldn't help it, I needed to touch myself. I just prayed he wouldn't notice.

I asked, "What happened next?"

"Then, she started talking about how she felt and how she needed my help. And her voice sounded different."

"Different how?

"She sounded a little bit scared, but really intense too."

"Go on..."

"She kept going on and on about how she felt. How she was scared I would run away because she was acting so weird. I promised her I wouldn't."

"Go on..."

"Then, she asked me if I was honest about helping her. I told her yes. I would do whatever she needed. And then she said she wanted to watch me take my clothes off."

"Oh God, Really?"

"Yes, I let her tell me what to do, she told me to keep my back to her. And she told me to take my shoes off, and then my sweater, and then my shirt. Until, finally..."

"What?"

"Well, until finally, I was totally naked, and all I could do was stand there and listen to her."

I nervously whimpered, "Oh God Tim, that seems really - like - wow - like - really exciting."

He kind of laughed and said, "You're right, it was really exciting! After a little while, she told me to turn around and face her."

"What did you do?"

"I did exactly what she told me to do, I turned and looked at her."

I sort of begged, "Keep talking!"

"This gets really - well really intimate - are you sure you want me to tell you what happened next?"

I whispered nervously, "I think so."

"Okay, when I turned around and faced the bed, Emma was lying on there, totally naked, with her legs spread wide, and she was - well - she was rubbing herself as she looked up at me."

I blurted out, "She was masterbaiting?"

"Yes, she told me to stay still and not to say anything, but she told me she needed me to watch her."

I whispered a breathy, "Oh fuck, are you serious?"

It felt so strange to be talking to my brother like this, with both my hands hidden under the thick blankets, and my fingertips pressing and slowly rubbing against my slippery vagina.

Tim said, "I know this must sound so strange, but she seemed really grateful."

"Wait, she was looking up at you from the bed - and you were naked?"

"Yeah."

I stammered, "Could she - I mean - from where she was - could see you - like - all of you?"

"Oh god yes."

I nervously stammered, "So - she really saw - like - all of you?"

"Yes."

Then I cautiously asked, "And - were you - I mean - were you - hard?"

My brother sort of gasped, "Oh my God Sis, I was so hard it almost hurt."

The image in my head of my beautiful brother standing naked with an erection suddenly appeared in my mind. It created a strong feeling in me and I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted so badly to rub myself faster. I even thought maybe I could try and reach a climax undetected, but I was right next to him and it would be impossible to even think I could do that in this tiny bed.

addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers