I Love Women in Panties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a night of new experiences for me, each seeming more mind blowing that the next! After a few minutes of oral attention from Julie, she released my cock from her mouth...

"Now Mike, I want to see what all the fuss was about earlier," She purred. "Time for you to eat my pussy!"

At this, she stood and positioned herself over me, what a view this was! As I looked up her legs to her soaked panties over her flat tummy on up to her tits, Heaven! She eased herself down and knelt either side of me, I buried my face in her panties wet from her own juices and Sally's earlier ministrations, my hands firmly planted on her ass. I could not help moaning at the sheer pleasure of having my face buried in Julie's wet panties. I chewed, sucked and nibbled Julie's pussy until she put her hand down and pulled the panty to one side giving me access to her sopping wet entrance. Julie slowly moved her hips back and forth, as I devoured her, I could hear her moaning above me and then to top it all another mouth (I assumed Diane's) had encased my cock.

I sensed Julie was close to coming and so increased the intensity of the attention to her pussy, however, she stopped me...

"Your cock Mike, I want your cock inside me, and I want it now!"

Lifting away from my face she positioned herself over my cock that Diane sensing what was about happen was holding in readiness for Julie to lower herself onto. (Talk about service!) She had pulled her panties fully to one side being so wet that as she lowered onto me I slid in up to the hilt of my shaft with ease. Leaning forward over me, her tits hanging and swaying over my face, I felt her pussy grip my cock as she ground her hips then slowly started to move up and down, my cock sliding with ease in and out of her sopping wet passage.

"Oooh yeah! Oh fucking yeah, this good Mikey this is soo... good," She sighed, her movements now becoming a little more rapid as she rode my cock.

I was in a seventh heaven, a beautiful and horny young woman was impaled on my cock rising and falling as my hardness moved in and out of her, my hands were all over her ass, her tits, I was spoiled for choice! Julie began to slow down her movements her breathing becoming shallow catching in her throat as she whimpered and thrust down on my cock with a real purpose now. Slow but firm strokes until with a cry she shuddered and trembled as her orgasm washed over her. I had been close to coming myself and with a thrust upward let go for the third time that evening my balls being sucked dry as Julie bucked and writhed above me.

With a final convulsion, Julie, letting out a final long moan, collapsed on top of me, smiling she found my lips and kissed me hard. I could feel her pussy taking a vice like grip on my softening cock, which was an unbelievable feeling.

"You can have your cock back when I'm ready," She whispered. "Until then it's going nowhere!"

I had not had anything like enough experience to know whether this level of pussy control was something all women could do. Whatever? Julie surely, had a black belt in the event!

There may have been some truth in the fact that my balls had been drained as I was suffering a dull ache in them and I was sure I needed some proper recovery time. Eventually Julie eased off me, releasing her grip on my cock and rolling off me lay down at my side.

"Oh wow I needed that," She said letting out a long sigh. "Oh yeah I needed that!"

I felt exhausted and lay with my eyes closed feeling very content and I am sure with a very smug grin on my face!

To be continued...

12