I Love Women in Panties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane stood and pulled me in close, her firm breasts pressing into my chest and her hands roaming all over my ass.

"Oh my, this feels good, I love the way the satin slides over his panties," Diane purred.

Now I will not deny that I was experiencing some very pleasurable sensations but somehow I would much happier if I could find a way of getting these two items of female attire off me. However as I now had my hands all over Diane's ass, I could understand the enjoyment she was getting as I felt her panties through the material of her nightdress.

Julie was behind me running her hands up and down my thighs and brushing my cock, which despite all my efforts and desire not to be seen to being enjoying this dressing up was rock hard.

"Your panties Diane! Yours not mine! I'd just like to make that clear!" I said as I started not to care what I was wearing given all attention I was receiving. "How about you let me take them off now, surely you've had your fun by now?"

"Not so quick Mike, I don't think we've finished just yet! Up onto the bed with you."

As instructed I climbed onto the bed, lying on my back with my head on the pillows. I felt a little like a slab of meat as I lay there, my cock leaving no doubt as to its intentions creating a sizable if a little restricted bulge in the front of Diane's PJs. Diane was the first to join me on the bed kneeling beside me and leaning forward over me started to kiss me.

The temptation of her pendent breasts was over whelming as I cupped them in my hands, her nipples soon reacting to my touch.

I sensed an additional weight on the bed and soon felt a pair of hands on my legs travelling over my thighs and up to my cock, which was ready to burst. Julie was doing no more than gently stroking and handling my cock, which was a genuinely pleasant sensation. I would like to have denied it, but the truth was, I was enjoying the tactile experiences I was being subjected to although I still felt very uncomfortable about wearing female panties and satin pyjamas!

Diane's hand had now joined Julie's roving over my cock, Sally joined us on the bed lying with her head up on the pillows next to me, content, for now, it seemed, to be an observer. Julie had now started to rub her face all over my cock her lips brushing it as well.

"Ooh! You've got to love the feeling of this," Julie murmured. "A lovely hard cock under all this silky satin." Sitting up she removed her babydoll, which in fairness hardly seemed worth the effort of wearing in the first place! Then leaning forward, her breasts hanging, she let them brush over the stiffness of my cock.

I wasn't sure how involved Sally wanted to be, however, she did slide down the bed and started to cup Julies' breasts as they moved over my crotch, the back of her hand brushing my stiffness. Diane and I were still kissing her hand journeying under the waistband of the PJs stroking my panty-covered cock.

From what I could see from my position, Julie had straddled Sally who was feasting on her breasts, Diane lifted the hem of her nightdress and moved to straddle me lowering herself to a point where her pussy was lightly brushing my still covered cock. I slid my hands up her thighs on to her firm ass covered with the soft material of her panties. She was still moving, slowly rubbing her pussy on my cock, after a short period enjoying the feel of her panty-clad ass, I moved my hands further under her nightdress up over her soft skin and up onto her glorious breasts. I felt more pressure on my cock as Diane lowered herself fully onto me, grinding her pussy into my crotch.

The feeling of Diane's nightdress brushing over me was a pleasant sensation as was the two handfuls of her breasts I was kneading, her darks nipples firm and erect under my fingers. Leaning forward and kissing me...

"I want you to lick my pussy dry Mike," She whispered, her voice oozing desire and need. "Make me cum, and cum and cum!"

With this, she raised herself and moving up the bed stood over me lifting the hem of her nightdress over my head enclosing me under it. I could see how wet she was by the damp patch on her panties as she slowly she lowered herself and her soaking pussy to my face. I breathed the glorious mustiness of her wet pussy as I put my hands round her ass and licked and sucked her through the soft material of her panties. In response, she was moaning and grinding her pussy into my face, I was thinking of moving the leg of her panties to one side to suck her wetness when I sensed an urgency and desperation to her movements. Trembling she cried out as she came her hands now on the wall behind me to support herself as she continued shudder as her climax subsided.

While this was going on I felt hands on my thighs and cock, I was getting desperate for my cock to be released from its pantied prison. As though reading my thoughts I felt the front of the pyjamas and panties being pulled down and a hand taking hold of my cock and slowly wanking it. I had exposed Diane's pussy now and was greedily sucking and lapping at her wetness, as she seemed to having little minor orgasms a constant stream of moaning and blowing coming from her.

Down below my cock was now buried in the wetness of a mouth, whose? I had no idea! What I was sure of, is there was more than one person paying attention to my nether regions! I was struggling to pay attention to Diane's pussy with my cock being sucked and wanked eagerly, my balls also being caressed through the panties. I was rapidly heading towards a climax of my own and as it gained momentum my grip on her ass, tightened, Diane must have sensed this she pushed her pussy harder into my face.

"Eat me Mike, eat me hard! I want to come with you." She gasped, she was panting hard now as I sucked and flicked my tongue over her clit.

"Now Mike please! Cum now! Please cum with...aagh oh shit... oh my god!

Above me, Diane was in a world of her own, overcome by the intensity of her orgasm helped I am sure by the fact that I was shooting my load into someone's mouth and was being sucked dry. I was furiously sucking on Diane's clit as my orgasm took hold of me and she trembled and shook her way through her climax.

My cock was being milked by hand now, my ass off the bed as I thrust my hips up, with a final shudder I relaxed, however I continued to lap on Diane's pussy.

"Jesus Mike enough! I can't take any more please stop!" She begged.

I didn't! Holding her ass tight, I sucked hard on her swollen clit and in no time, she was moaning almost whining as she came again, her whole body quivering as the final waves of her climax subsided. Sliding back down my body, she took my head in her hands and almost in frenzy, devoured my mouth and lips her tongue searching mine. My cock was only semi hard but Diane was grinding her pussy into it any way, until once again with what sounded like a whimper she came again, my hands were on her back now, which had a sheen of sweat all over it.

Collapsing forward onto me, she lay panting until finally she rolled off me sighing...

"Holy crap Mike, you should bottle and sell that tongue of yours, I have never had my pussy licked like that before! Why didn't you stop when I asked?"

"You asked me to make you cum and cum and cum, so I was only doing what I was told!" I chuckled.

"You berk, I hadn't stopped cumming from the moment I first popped my cork! Fuck me that was intense!"

Still lying on my back Diane rolled onto her side snuggling into me her hand resting and gently stroking my upper thigh. Julie took up a similar position to Diane on the other side of me her hand also resting on my thigh. Sally was spooning Julies her hand quietly playing down the front of Julie's panties. I was feeling it would be difficult to see where life could get much better than this. We all seemed happy lie in companiable silence and I was certainly happy for a break in proceedings, recovery time being something of a necessity for us fellas!

After a while and with Julie very quietly but pleasurably moaning next to me her hand now stroking my limp cock, I decided I'd had enough of my female attire.

"Ok, can I please take these pyjamas off girls?" I pleaded. "I think I've been a good sport so far? Surely you've fulfilled your fantasy by now?"

"Mmm, I'm not sure," said Julie, "I love the feeling of your cock under the satin, what do think Di?"

"I'm ok with the pyjamas but the panties stay for now!" Diane replied.

"Well I guess that's a start!" I said.

Julie who still had Sally's hand down her panties moved slowly up onto her knees...

"Sorry Sal I just need to take care of this," She said leaning over me her breasts brushing my chest. "I want some of that tongue later she whispered in my ear, you can taste my cum this time!"

That answered the question of who was sucking my cock dry earlier! Shifting down, kissing my chest and stomach as she went, Julie arrived at the waist band of the pyjamas and giving her breasts one final rub over my satin encased cock took hold of them and started to pull them down. I lifted my ass allowing them to slide off easily, Sally now at the end of the bed helped them over my feet, however, she obviously had an ulterior motive for positioning herself there.

Julie was on her knees ass in the air as she moved down the bed, Sally wasted no time in putting her hand between her legs and cupping her pussy, bending forward to rest her head on her back took one of her breasts in her hand. Then taking her hand away from her pussy, she slipped it down the back of Julie's panties and back through her legs to stroke her bare pussy.

Maintaining that position for a couple of minutes I had the perfect view, Julie, her eyes shut enjoying Sally's handiwork in her panties and the caressing of her breasts.

"Oh my, you are wet! Is that for me or for Mike? Because you're not getting any cock until you've finished with me." Sally purred.

After a little more fingering, Sally took her hand from Julie's panties and allowed her to stand at the end of the bed. Julie almost attacked Sally, feverishly kissing her, her breasts pressed hard against Sally's. Her hands lifting the hem of Sally's nighty, roaming all over the white cotton of her panties, and finally under the waist band to her bare ass pulling her tight in to her. Sally also had her hands firmly on Julie's ass, an amazingly horny vision, two women kissing, with hands on each other's ass.

Diane got up off the bed and stepping round behind Sally, slipped the straps of her nighty down her arms and with the help of a slight wriggle from Sally, it dropped to the floor. Bare breasts now pressed together Sally & Julie continued to kiss, Diane beckoned to me to move off the bed. With this, Sally & Julie flopped onto the bed, Julie pushed Sally onto her back, and straddling her, she leaned into Sally's chest and suckled on her breasts. Slowly but surely Julie moved down Sally's body licking and kissing as she went until she reached her panty covered mound and started sucking and nibbling her pussy, Sally writhing and moaning under Julie's attentions.

Standing at the end of the bed, I now had the same view of Julie Sally had had some moments ago, her ass was in the air panties stretched tight across it and her pussy. There was a large visible wet patch clearly indicating the state of her arousal, I was happy for the moment just watching the girls with Diane standing beside me. It wasn't long though before Diane's hand was stroking my now hardening cock, I turned towards her one hand going straight to her breasts the other to her ass as we kissed. The softness of Diane's nightdress as it slipped over her hardening nipples felt divine but I sensed it was time for bare flesh to be exposed. Sliding my hands to her ass I gathered the nightdress up until I had enough in my hands to start lifting it up, Diane aware of my intentions lifted her arms allowing me to slide it over her head freeing her full and firm breasts.

There was a shift of activity on the bed, Julie had her hands under Sally's ass and was manoeuvring to remove her panties, as she slid them down Sally's leg, her ass was approaching the end of the bed. I positioned myself to meet Julies ass with my still panty covered cock, Diane now behind me was cupping my ass, which I hoped would soon be released from its panty prison. Julie's ass docked with my cock and with a sensual whimper ground it into my groin as she continued to remove Sally's white cotton panties.

"Move down the bed a little Sal," Julie asked.

Sally shuffled down the bed and with her soaked and stained panties now on the floor moved her feet up towards her letting her knees fall open. Still standing Julie bent forward and buried her head in Sally's crotch and continued sucking and lapping on her pussy, her tongue flicking rapidly over her clit. I put my hand on Julie's ass and on down between her legs, her panties were sodden and as my hand cupped her pussy heard I her moan even with a mouthful of my Sister's pussy.

Diane's breasts were brushing my back as she stroked my ass and cock which was now struggling to stay in the panties, finally, to my absolute delight I felt them sliding down my legs, I also felt Diane's breasts moving down my back and over my bare ass as she slid them off over my feet. I won't deny that I had experienced some very pleasant sensations wearing the panties and pyjama bottoms, nevertheless, I now felt markedly more comfortable without them.

Despite the attention I was receiving from Diane, I was more interested in the wet patch Julie's pussy had created on her panties, I slipped my hand under the leg of them my finger slipping straight into the wet warmth of her swollen pussy lips. Sally was obviously enjoying Julie's tongue, her hips slowly gyrating and pushing into Julie's face. I knelt down putting my face up close Julies' ass and pussy desperate to taste her warm and wet womanhood, curling my fingers into the waist band of her satin panties I pulled them down her legs and off over her feet. Diane was now standing beside me her pussy at face level as I looked at her.

"I'm feeling very overdressed Mike, how about you help me and take my panties off?"

How could I resist a request like that? Staring at her beautiful mound pushing the soft yellow fabric of her panties toward my face, I moved my hands round onto her ass, cupping her stunningly firm round cheeks, relishing in the feel of her ass in her panties, I slid them down her legs.

Diane climbed up onto the bed and straddling Sally's chest and with little ceremony presented her pussy for attention. Sally seemed happy to oblige her arms wrapping round Diane's thighs as she started to lap on her pussy. I turned my attention back to Julie's and ran my tongue along her swollen lips, Julie positioned herself to give me best access to her now dripping pussy. I flicked my tongue up and down Julie's glistening lips wrapping my arm around her thigh and toyed with her love bud that felt as hard as my cock. The room was now filled with sounds of sex, soft and muffled moans mingled in with the

sounds of the lapping and sucking of wet, swollen pussies.

Julie was pushing back onto my tongue as I tried to get it as deep inside her as possible, I was desperate now to get my cock into the warmth of her pussy and unable to wait any longer, stood, the swollen head of my cock tracing the crack of her ass as I did so. Julie sensing my intentions presented her glowing pussy ready for me as I positioned my hardness at the entrance spreading her pussy lips apart, Julie was hard at it with Sally who from what I could detect looked on the verge of cumming. Diane had one hand on one of her breasts and the other down in her bush as Sally licked her, taking in this view was too much for me as I thrust myself hard into Julie causing a guttural grunt from her.

Moving slowly but firmly in and out of Julie, my cock being swallowed up to its hilt, I noticed Sally had obviously reached the point of no return, her ass now off the bed thrusting up towards Julie's face as she started to shudder with her orgasm. The sight of this was incredibly horny and with my hands firmly holding Julie's hips, I intensified the urgency of my thrusts, my thighs slapping hard against her ass. Julie continued to suck and lap on Sally's cum juices, as she was still tense and trembling with the aftershocks of her climax. Now in full flow, I was plunging hard and fast into Julie's sodden hole, her ass pushing back to meet each thrust. I had never felt quite such animal lust and frankly was more like a rutting stag than a man making love. Julies back was glistening with sweat now as with a throaty cry she threw her head back...

"Harder Mike, deeper... oh fuck me!... come on Mike fuck me, fuck me as hard as you like," She panted. "Oh holy shit! I'm cumming I'm..."

With a final grunt she was overcome with wave after wave of orgasm flowing through her body, she buried her head back into Sally's crotch sucking hard as she came. Sally not fully finished with her own climax responded, crying out as a second orgasm built within her racking her body. Diane no longer able to rely on Sally was frantically working her clit with her fingers, I was still pumping Julie hard, until finally losing control, I erupted into her, grunting with every long hard thrust as I came, until, with a long strangled sigh I collapsed onto Julie's back, panting, and blowing hard. Completely spent I would have slipped out of Julie almost straight away, however, her pussy had a vice like grip on my cock an amazing sensation that I had experienced only the night before.

As Sally's orgasm subsided, she pulled Diane back down on to her face, Diane moving her pussy back and forth as Sally licked and sucked. Diane eyes closed, both breasts in her hands as she obviously approached her own climax, her breathing becoming more rapid and shallow as she panted and moaned, finally tensing as she came, her face creasing up into a pleasurable grimace as Sally sucked her pussy through the waning waves of Diane's orgasm.

I for one felt utterly exhausted as Julie's pussy relaxed its grip on my cock allowing my limp and glistening cock to slide out of her. Without a word between us, we all settled ourselves on the bed, a mass of intertwined naked flesh as in companiable silence we fell asleep for the next couple of hours or so.

Walking home later that evening I reflected on a Birthday weekend like no other I had ever experienced or ever would again I assumed. So many firsts, so many unbelievable experiences, I suspect I had always had an affinity for panties but this weekend had ensured that I would always, love women in panties!!

Authors note

These chapters have been my first attempt at writing, which has been an interesting and enjoyable experience, surprising for me as writing is not a pastime I have ever enjoyed! The story itself is actually based far more on fact rather than fiction, however, I did find that as I wrote, it made sense to allow the story to take me down whatever road seemed right as the story developed, touching on some taboo areas that I found difficult to write.

Please let me know if you have enjoyed this story, good or bad, any feedback would be appreciated.