I Love You Ch. 05

Story Info
A sticky situation.
3.9k words
4.75
28.1k
9

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers

Ludvine was completely besotted with Jake Stone. To her he was the very essence of man, everything that she had ever dreamed of as a little girl, she had found in him. Sure he didn't seem interested in the whole master/ submissive relationship; he seemed more interested in a good game of cat and mouse.

She was sure what ever his fixation with Jezebel was, it would be over soon. The chase only lasted so long before the game got boring. She wanted to show him a different lifestyle; she wanted to show him that there was a woman willing to wait on him hand and foot. More than anything she wanted to be at his beck and call, to be naked and on her knees at all times.

He was too much of a man for such a hostile, obnoxious bitch like Jezebel. In her heart she was convinced that once she showed him what she could offer him, he would be hers. She just had to play her cards right; she would continue with the subtle hints, and she would take it slow and easy. Unfortunately for her he was paying no attention to the innuendos; he didn't even seem the least bit interested in anything she did or anything she had to say.

She refused to let that minor set back distract her from her true mission. She would do what ever she had to do to get this man. He really was the total package, so what if he happened to be the biggest asshole she had ever met, there was a sadistic sort of appeal to it. Plus he was so damn cute and so fucking rich, one could easily over look his brutish and sometimes overly cruel demeanor.

***

Ludvine walked into the dining room with a fresh pot of coffee. She had been making it a routine as of late to serve him in any way that she could. She wanted him to feel like she would take care of him and always be there when ever he needed something.

"Would you like some fresh, hot coffee, sir?" she smiled seductively.

"Yes." he read the newspaper not bothering to look up at her.

"I made it myself." she bent low enough to give him an excellent view down her shirt as she filled his cup of coffee. She was wearing a push up bra that did wonders for her small chest, giving her the cleavage she always wanted. If her plan went through this time next year, she would be able to afford to surgically increase her breast size. Jake had more than enough money to get all of her target areas worked on.

"Shouldn't you be serving Miss Rose?" he finally bent his paper down to look at her.

"Her food will be ready in 5 more minutes' sir." she batted her eyes, trying to hide her rush of jealousy. "I was waiting for the cook to make her a fresh batch of iced tea." she lied; Beatrix did that for Jezebel regardless.

"When you go to her room, do not speak to her." Jake suggested.

"Yes sir." Ludvine nodded, "I will send the tray over to her than I will leave immediately. I do not want to upset her or you."

"Thank you." he nodded than went back to reading his paper.

Ludvine left the kitchen angry that he still cared so much. Why should he care if she ate or not, she tried to kill his baby, did he not understand that?

'Be reasonable Ludvine, she is his prisoner,' she thought to herself, 'he has to make sure she is alright or his abduction charge could change to a murder charge.' she smiled like the Cheshire cat, easily convincing herself that it was the only reason he cared about that hellion.

Ludvine got off the elevator than wheeled the small tray to Jezebels door, she unlocked it than pushed it open.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jezebel stormed seeing the girl pushing a tray of food through the door.

"Jake asked me to help take care of you," she smiled smugly,

"Oh hell no, get the fuck out!" she demanded. The maid was calling him by his first name now? What the hell was going on here?

"I will not, I am in charge of your meals," she smiled demonically for a full 3 seconds before she resumed with her happy go lucky smile. "So you better be nice."

"Or what? You'll slip me a little poison? Bitch I wish you would!" she stormed forward; once again stalking as close to the maid as the chain would allow Jezebel to. Ludvine stood just far enough out of her reach.

"How would you even know until it was to late." she grinned, keeping her distance

"Than I'm warning you right now" she pointed her finger at Ludvine who was inching towards the door, "you better give me as much poison as you can find and you better pray that I die, because if I live-" she shook her head enjoying the mental image of what she planned to do to the maid.! He stormed and Ludvine grinned despite the eerie chill the threat gave her. She rolled the tray over to her.

"Enjoy your meal." she said suspiciously, bolting out of the room as Jezebel gave her a look that made her very nervous.

"Ohh you're going to get It." she vowed and Ludvine just slammed the door.

Jezebel was hungry, but there was not a chance in hell she would be eating anything from that plate. Ludvine looked like the type of girl who carried arsenic in her purse, dishing out a small dose for each meal; Smiling while she administered her victims' slow death. No jezebel would take her chances with starvation rather than a vindictive girl with a crush.

***

Ludvine walked into his office doing a quick little curtsy. A Well thought out act of submission. She tried to bow before him every time she got a chance.

"Sir." she waited for permission to speak

"Yes."

"She refuses to eat until you speak to her." She put on her best worried look. "It's the 3rd day now sir." she also liked to throw sir around as much as possible. She knew a man like Jake would appreciate the authority of the word. "I am very worried, I was wondering if it would be alright for Beatrix the cook to make her some food she may like." she asked, ready to execute her well rehearsed plan.

She had over heard Beatrix talking about it in the kitchen with her husband; she was planning to make Jezebel all of her favorite meals to help spark her appetite. Ludvine wanted to know if Jake would allow it and if he would, it looked like Ludvine was tying to look out for Jezebel's best interest.

On the other hand, if he said no that Beatrix was not allowed to do so, than Ludvine would happily inform the nosy cook that she was not allowed to make Jezebel's favorite meals. Ludvine hated the fact that all of the people here seemed to adore Jezebel. Ludvine could not understand how they could like such a classless, obnoxious bitch over someone as sweet, well spoken and Beautiful as herself. She knew damn well that Beatrix didn't like her, she went out of her way to keep an eye on her and it was driving Ludvine nuts!

"That's fine." he said. Ludvine felt an intense rush of anger at his decision. Why did he care?

***

Jezebel spent half the night pacing back and forth across her allotted space. She spent the other half of the night looking for any possible means of escape. She was going to go insane if she had to stay in this room any longer! She was starving and the smell of the food was taking her over the edge.

She knew Beatrix had gone out of her way to make her favorite meal and Jezebel would love nothing more right now than to sit down and eat every bite. She knew that was why that sneaky little maid had left it here over night. This was deliberate; she was trying to shake Jezebel down.

Well it would never happen! Jezebel wasn't the 'sit there and take it' type of girl and she never backed down.

What troubled her most was that she really needed to talk to Jake. It was hurting her that he refused to even see her. She couldn't take this type of tension she really didn't have the temperament for it.

She was also becoming more and more jealous by the day, unable to shake the thought of him and Ludvine. Ludvine's constant comments about the two of them were beginning to make Jezebel's skin crawl. She had never wanted to punch someone so bad before in her life! She knew shouldn't care and she would never let anyone know she did, but it was really bothering her. Sitting in this room didn't help matters, it only festered her paranoia.

How could he like Ludvine? Was he really attracted to her? Did he think about what sex would be like with her? She knew Jake had been with a lot of different women; all shapes, sizes, races, it made no difference to him. But Ludvine? Sure Jezebel had to give credit where credit was due, she was a very attractive woman, but she was so different from Jezebel and so unlike Jake. Was that the fixation, the whole opposites attract aspect?

Was it her accent, did he secretly have a thing for a foreign tongue? Jezebel felt her throat constrict just thinking about Ludvine's tongue slipping into Jake's mouth.

Was it her pale luminous skin? Jezebel began to shiver in horror as she envisioned her thin alabaster legs around Jake.

Or maybe it was her slim hips. The girl had not one hint of a curve and Jezebel was the very definition of the meaning of curves.

No, she knew in her heart that it had to be her willingness to submit quietly to her conquest, something Jezebel could not bring herself to do.

Above everything else, despite what had happened between them, Jezebel still loved Jake. He would be the father of her baby and she could never see him with any one else but her. Maybe he had really stopped loving her; maybe he was really moving on with out her.

This was torture! She had to get out of this room! She had to talk to Jake!

***

"Still haven't eaten I see." Ludvine came in the forth morning with a huge smile on her face. Jezebel didn't say a word, just glared at her. Ludvine could tell by Jezebel's eyes that she had spent another night wide awake. She was tickled pink that her plan had worked; she had purposely left the meal there over night with the intent to drive her insane.

Ludvine had decided to make a bad situation better, she had been pissed that Beatrix had gone through so much trouble to prepare such a beautiful meal for such a bitch and she was even angrier that Jake had said it was alright. So instead of getting mad, she used it to her advantage. She knew between the smell of her favorite foods, Jezebel's hunger and her stubbornness, she would be half crazy by morning, or she would just give in and eat the food. Either way, Ludvine won.

Unfortunately the only problem to her otherwise flawless plan was Jezebel, that stubborn witch wouldn't budge or back down.

"You have to eat some time and when you do," she just smiled sadistically, pushing the tray out of the room.

"Ludvine," she said in a tone that forced the girl to stop and look at Jezebel "if I have to gnaw through this chain with my teeth, one way or another, I WILL get you for this." she solemnly vowed, with just enough conviction to scare the living daylights out of Ludvine, who slammed the door with shaky hands.

***

Ludvine pushed the tray with the untouched food into the kitchen.

"She didn't eat anything?" Beatrix asked Ludvine, looking down at the tray.

"No, not yet."

"She didn't even sample the dessert!" Beatrix was aghast.

"No." she shook her head rolling her eyes, still annoyed that the cook even cared.

"Not even a sip of the strawberry tea?" her eyes went wide, that was Jezebel's favorite thing to drink.

"She touched nothing at all." she raised her chin.

"Damn, I even made her favorite dessert, I was sure that strawberry shortcake would do It." she shook her head.

"I guess you wasted a lot of time and food for nothing." she smiled and shrugged, "I told you already, she refuses to eat anything until Jake speaks to her." she flipped her hair, "and Jake will not speak to her."

"Not yet." Beatrix said, sensing the jealousy in her words.

"Not ever." she said snapped than turned walked away.

Something wasn't right and Bea could feel it! Her husband Geoffrey was her biggest critic, always dispelling her beliefs for superstitions. It wasn't superstition, it was intuition and she knew right off the bat that Ludvine was a bad apple.

Beatrix was seriously questioning Jakes motives for this. She had ears all over this mansion, every one that worked here reported to her and her husband. When they were suspicious they skipped the logical Geoffrey and went straight to Beatrix.

She knew Jezebel very well and there was no way Jezebel would refuse even the tea. This was more than stubbornness, there was something going on here and Beatrix was determined to find out exactly what it was!

***

Jake was having a real hard time staying away from her, he found himself walking slowly up the stairs, desperately trying to convince himself to turn back around and leave her alone. He than found himself standing in front of the guest room door, ready to take the door open with his bare hands just to touch her.

He was glad he had forced himself to leave the key to the locked door downstairs, if he had of brought it he would have already been inside. He closed his eyes inhaling her scent deeply. Even now he wanted to rush down to his office and grab the key, he also knew somewhere between him getting the key and the long flight up stairs he knew reason would kick in. yes, he was definitely happy the key was locked safely away in his desk drawer!

Jezebel sat up in the bed abruptly, she could sense him near. She carefully got out of the bed and tip toed to the door. She knew it was him; there was not a doubt in her mind. Only he could make every spot on her body tingle even through a thick door.

Jake backed away from the door as he heard her come close. When she got so close he swore he could feel her, he turned and walked away. Despite his actions of abduction and his brutal tactics, despite what he tried to tell him self and no matter what he said, jezebel did have all the control. She had total control his heart.

He expected the cruelest most soul crushing of words to come from her mouth once he opened that door and right now, he just could not handle it.

Ludvine stood hidden around the corner watching him. She knew she had to step up her game; he seemed to want that evil bitch more and more by the day. Ludvine couldn't understand it for the life of her.

She ran back to her room to quickly change into her sheer nightgown, throwing a shawl over it. She walked back to Jakes office, knocking on the door

"Come in." he barked. He looked up to see Ludvine walk into the room

"Sir?" she said as breathlessly as she could manage.

"Yes."

"I saw your light was still on and I was wondering if you needed some company?" she asked, letting the shawl fall from her shoulders revealing her sheer nightgown and her small nearly bare breasts.

Normally he would take advantage of such a situation, especially in his current predicament. His dick was harder than it had ever been before, he had not had sex recently and he was ready to fuck the first thing that moved. But try as he might, even with his painful erection, he could not bring himself to do it.

"I have a lot of paper work to finish." he said

"Well can I get you something to eat?" she walked closer to him.

"No."

"How about a fresh drink?" She was close to him, the shawl dangling from her arms.

"Yes." he nodded. Maybe if he let her get his drink she would just leave. He didn't want to have sex with this girl, but he was an addict. Despite his best intentions, his body demanded what it wanted and he in return mindlessly took what he needed. She walked over to the bar, grabbing him a glass and the bottle of cognac, she poured it slowly, giving him a generous view of her body, she slowly walked back over to him, handing him his drink.

"Anything else I can get you sir?" she asked, her breasts thrust forward.

"No, not tonight." he said.

"Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything." she smiled than turned and slowly walked out of the room.

Ludvine leaned against the door with a huge smile, she was breaking him down! He said not tonight, she was positive that meant he was planning for another night. She would finally have her chance to show him what she was made of. She skipped excitedly back to her room.

***

Jezebel was famished but refused to eat. She felt like a starving tiger trapped in a cage being teased by its warden who dangled bits of bread just out of reach. She wasn't sure how much longer she could take it, but she refused to eat. She truly did not trust the girl. To make all matters worse, no one came to the room but her. No matter how loud Jezebel screamed and no matter how much stuff she threw, no one came but Ludvine.

Than add Jakes nightly visits to her door. Standing on the other side, tempting her beyond reason. His silence dominating the room even though he did not enter. He didn't have to touch her to make her cumm; he didn't have to speak to make her shiver. His strong silent presence was enough to send her mind into total orgasmic chaos!

She couldn't take much more; she was really loosing her cool.

***

Jenna felt her anxieties rise as the phone continued to ring. She had been trying to get a hold of Jezebel since the day of the abortion and still could not reach her. She was beginning to really worry; she wasn't answering her cell phone, her house phone or her e mail. Jenna stopped by her apartment a few times, but no one answered. Jenna knew something was wrong.

"Jezzy, what the hell is going on? Where are you?" she left another message.

"If she didn't answer the first 30 messages what makes you think she's going to answer this one?"

"Mind your own business." she said thoroughly disgusted with him for running to Jake and telling him everything.

"Maybe she's just mad at you for running your mouth." Harvey said and Jenna glared at him

"Shut up Harvey, you don't know shit." she rolled her eyes and shook her head, "if she was mad she would have already came over and cussed me out."

"True." Harvey nodded.

"I think Jake did something to her." she gave Harvey her best 'evil eye'.

"Don't start with that again." he started to walk away.

"I know you told him." she accused him

"Your paranoid." he began to fidget as he always did when he was guilty.

"That psycho probably has her held hostage in some remote location."

"Cut it out Jenna."

"No you cut it out, you know how Jake is and don't tell me it hasn't crossed our mind a few times." she looked at him in disgust.

"No it hasn't" he lied; he was actually pretty convinced Jake had done something. Knowing Jake the way he did and how he felt about Jezebel, he also figured it was abduction or something of that ilk.

"Good, than when you go over to check, you'll be able to prove me wrong." she grinned smugly.

"Whoa slow down, who said anything about me going over to check?"

"I did." She crossed her arms over her chest,

"No way."

"Fine, than I will."

"No, Jenna, that's a really bad idea."

"Well someone has to go over there and see what the hell is going on. I have to know that she's alright!" she yelled and Harvey felt bad. Harvey knew how close they were, Jezebel was like her sister. Even though Jezebel refused to speak of the horrors of her childhood, Jenna had trouble keeping silent about it. But Jenna was still careful about certain subjects; Harvey knew that there were some things she wouldn't even tell him. He was also sure they were things that Jezebel had expressly forbidden her to speak of.

One evening, right after a very passionate session of love making, Jenna had told him that during her childhood, there were a few times when she was sure she couldn't go on, but jezebel always made sure she did. Despite Jenna's loose tongue, she truly did love Jezebel.

"Fine, I'll give him a call."

"You will?" she immediately cheered up.

"Yes."

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" she hugged him kissing him all over his face

"Well if you really want to thank Me." he smiled not needing to finish his sentence, Jenna had already yanked off her top and threw it across the room.

redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers
12