I Love You, Lil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vioan
Vioan
39 Followers

"Oh, Vivi," she breathed. "That's so good..."

She sounded a little bit like she was singing her moans, and it sounded beautiful to my perked ears. I softly brushed my lips against the hard nub I knew to be very sensitive, and her body jerked with another loud moan.

Finally, I slid a finger into her already wet passage. She squeezed my digit and let out another moan, grinding herself against my hand. My lips found her clitoris again, and she tensed up when I started softly sucking on it. I started moving my finger in and out of her ever so slowly, and when I tried to slide a second finger in, she flinched and meowed softly in protest. It was obvious that she hadn't been masturbating as much as I had; she was incredibly tight. Her panting filled the air around us, and sensed she was already near a wonderful orgasm.

She must have repeated my name a hundred times by the time I lost my mind and slid a second finger into her, regardless of how much she protested. I had to squirm and wiggle my fingers for a bit, but they eventually slid in all the way, and she cried out loud. For a moment I thought I had really hurt her, but when I felt her pussy beginning to drip more juices, I knew I had fingered her to an orgasm. I smiled happily and slid my fingers out ever so slowly, licking them clean afterwards. As I glanced up at Lily's face, I saw her chest heaving up and down in a labored panting, and her lips were still parted in a frozen moan. I was the happiest person in the world.

When I slid up and snuggled up to her, we kissed again. She wrapped her naked arms and legs around my body, and I tasted the hunger on her lips this time. She seemed to be biting my mouth in eagerness, her arms wrapped around my neck and pulling me yet closer. A frantic sigh escaped her lips into my mouth.

"I love you, Vivi."

"I love you too, sis."

I gasped, then realized she was pulling my shirt up quite greedily. Unlike what she had done, I simply brought my arms up above my head to let her undress me. When she t-shirt came off, I immediately got goose bumps and felt a shiver running through my spine. Oh god, she's going to fuck me!

She cupped both my breasts and immediately hooked her finger tips under the fabric. Even though she was still inches away from my nipples, they were almost painfully poking against my bra, begging to be released. I gasped against her lips again, then let out a pleading moan, my arms wrapping around her body again.

Her hands suddenly changed directions. They moved to below my breasts, then her fingers forced their way under the cups, pressing firmly agains my breasts as she slid her hand underneath my bra. It hurt, but simultaneously felt so wonderful that I lost control of my body and had to arch my back. Lily was purring now, and soon slid a hand away to reach behind my back and unhook my bra. I immediately threw the bra off, tossing it off the bed. Her hands found my breasts again right away, and gave both nipples a firm pinch. I squirmed and let out a cry, my fingers curling against her back.

I moaned out loud again when she suddenly moved her head down to my breast and took my nipple into her mouth. It felt incredible, and I could already feel an orgasm building inside me.

Surprisingly, she was doing exactly the opposite of what I had done. When I made love to her, I was so eager that I didn't linger anywhere until I was finally licking and fingering her. She wasn't just lingering; she was actually turning my breasts into the focal point of the situation. How could she know they were so extremely sensitive? I was groaning and moaning in pleasure, and my pussy felt like it was going to explode.

I had never had an orgasm before by just touching my breasts, but now it was going to happen. Every muscle in my body tensed up, and several tidal waves of intense pleasure rushed through me when she pinched and twisted my right nipple while firmly sucking on the other. If I would have died and gone to heaven that moment, I wouldn't have minded.

"Fuck, Lil... Oh god!"

Lily was apparently surprised by how quickly I had reached my climax. She chuckled softly and I smiled at her, letting out another moan as she teasingly tugged my nipple with her bare teeth. Releasing my nipple at last, she spoke again.

"You're so gorgeous."

I shook by head and started relaxing. While I came down from my blissful throes, I felt her undoing my shorts and pulling them down along with my panties. My thighs felt as if I had peed myself.

For a while, I thought we were going to snuggle and relax some. However, this was not Lily's idea of how things were going to unfold. I had my eyes closed and held my arms out, but instead of feeling her body against mine, I felt her lips on my pussy. I sighed softly of pure delight and opened my eyes again, smiling down at her.

"Haven't had enough yet, mmm?"

She smirked and took the skin of my inner labia between her lips, then shook her head, tugging the delicate flesh back and forth. I let out a soft hum and threw my head back, moaning in ecstasy. She purred against her skin and her lips were lightly trembling, which sent shivers through my spine.

It didn't take long before she found my clit and pulled up its hood a bit. I shivered again when I felt the cool air caressing the little bundle of nerves, but it was the rough texture of her tongue that made me go completely crazy. I started begging her, surprising even myself as I was, for the first time in my life, completely able to shamelessly moan into the air.

"Ah yes, Lily! Lick my clit, j-just like that!"

Lily gladly listened and did as she was told, and kept flicking her talented tongue over my clit. My body began squirming and writhing as I felt myself nearing another orgasm already, and my I alternated between moans, soft whimpers, and loud screams. It felt so much better than anything I had ever dreamed of.

When she thrust twe fingers into me, I had another piercing orgasm, but she didn't let it bother her. Keeping up the pace with her tongue, she began vigorously fingering my dripping pussy, making me scream as I squirmed from one climax into the next. I literally lost count of how many peaks I reached, but I honestly wasn't paying attention to the specific number. The only thing I knew is that this was doubtlessly the best thing I had ever experienced.

Eventually, after Lily felt me becoming increasingly exhausted, she slowed down, and pulled her fingers out. I held my arms out again, and she now hugged me, pressing her lips against mine. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue, and I could feel her wet fingers caressing my back as we embraced. Our voices kept quiet, and we let our bodies and eyes do the speaking. God, I was so happy.

In a moment of distraction, I turned my head and checked the time on my alarm clock. Four in the afternoon. We had enough time left to explore ourselves and each other further, and to talk about our future. Our future. I still feel warm when I think of how good the mere thought felt.

---

Hope you liked it! More to come, definitely. If I can get myself to dedicate some time to it. Comments/ratings/feedback may be able to motivate me though! ;) Maybe even suggestions for what's to come... Remember that I'm a very inexperienced writer.

Vioan
Vioan
39 Followers