I Love You, Stephanie Mahoney

Story Info
Jared meets his first love 20 years later.
10.8k words
4.77
23.7k
41
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell in love at an early age. Really early. I remember it clear as day, seven years old, like a bolt of lightning. Her name was Stephanie Mahoney, and she was a sixteen year old goddess assigned to babysit my precocious little self.

I told her within minutes of her walking through the door that I planned on marrying her, and bless her, she didn't laugh, just smiled and said she liked younger men, but she expected to be kept in a certain fashion when we did get married.

My parents were in a phase that year, wanting to be out having a life, so Stephanie Mahoney and I spent a great deal of time together. She was patient and sweet to all my youthful advances. She would never give me the treasured kiss I desired, but was never mean in rejecting me.

In the drawer beside my bed I still have a photo album from that summer entitled the Jared Newman Loves Stephanie Mahoney Memory Book. Looking at the pictures, I can definitely see why I fell so hard, so fast. At the time, I didn't see her perfect body or even have an idea of what a perfect body was, but that face. Raven black hair over porcelain skin, green eyes with lashes out to there, a light dusting of freckles over her nose, and her mouth. Poets would write sonnets about her mouth. Full lips, with the top just a little larger than the bottom framing even white teeth when she flashed her gorgeous smile.

Eventually my obsession diminished but never totally faded and I moved on with my life. A lifeguard at 11, my optometrist at 13, and an intern teacher when I was 15. All innocent crushes, but some sort of love.

I grew to have more success, but I never found love. I lost my virginity my first year of college and again wished it was with my first love. How could I when I fell truly and deeply in love with Stephanie Mahoney at 7?

I graduated high school with high honors (did I mention just how precocious I was) and won a full ride academic scholarship for college. I graduated with a degree in electrical engineering in three years and decided to enter the workforce in full stride. 21 years old and making a very comfortable six figure salary designing electrical systems for mines.

Working for a mining company allowed me to travel extensively, and I spent time in the Congo, Peru, Chile, Malaysia, China, and Vietnam. Our company branched in desalinization plants, and I spent a year and a half in Australia. By 26, I was making in the high six figures and was heading up entire projects by myself.

My company recently flew me to Cancun, Mexico where I had a meeting with an industrial company interested in setting up a plant 50 miles up the coast from Cancun. I decided to mix business with pleasure and overstayed my meeting to take some much overdue vacation time. When my vacation started, I moved over to a resort in the hotel zone and rented a jacuzzi suite for a week. My balcony had the jacuzzi, and I planned to soak and drink for most of the time I was there.

On my third day I decided to wander around and check out the hotel zone. I wandered through the market and bought a few trinkets for people at the office, then headed down the street to a restaurant with a Day of the Dead theme. It looked good and had every kind of tequila possible, so I popped in.

I was eating and something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. It might have been the bright color dress, or the laughter from the group, but most likely it was the black hair. I had no moment of hesitation where I doubted it, I just instantly knew I was looking at Stephanie Mahoney.

I stared in shock, both at seeing her and seeing she was even more beautiful 20 years later than she had been at 16. My eyes flew to her hand and saw she wore no ring, and as her entire group were women, I thought there was a chance she was single.

My mind raced, wondering how to approach her. She was my dream girl...er...woman, and for the first time in a long time, I was nervous. It had been a long time since talking to a woman gave me butterflies, but I had them.

I flagged the waiter down after I finished eating, and asked him in Spanish to deliver a round of drinks to her table and to give me the tab for their dinner. I asked him to tell the woman named Stephanie that Jared Newman said hello.

I sat nervously and waited, and when he approached the table with the drinks, I waited to see her reaction. At first all the ladies cheered at getting free drinks, then Stephanie's head swiveled around the room. I assumed she would take a while to recognize the little boy she had taken care all grown up, but as soon as she saw me, her smile lit up her face and she came out of her seat towards me.

I stood and met her half way and she solved my question by embracing me immediately.

"Jared! Oh my god! What in the world are you doing here? Traveling the world like always, huh?"

I laughed. "Yes, I am. Um, how do you know I travel all the time, and how in the world did you recognize me so fast?"

"I'm friends with your mom on Facebook. She posts pictures of you and your travels all the time. I would have friended you, but she said you don't have it."

"No. Never took the time. So, are you kind of a stalker now?" I deadpanned. She swiped at me when she realized I was kidding.

"You have to come meet my friends! They are dying to find out who the gorgeous man who bought us drinks is."

I followed her over and she introduced me to Diane, Michelle, and Hannah. They all worked together for the same doctor, and each year he closed his office and sent the staff on a vacation. The waiter brought me a chair and I sat.

After a barrage of questions, I told them about my job, and how I had extended my work trip to take a vacation.

"And how do you know our Stephanie?" asked Michelle.

"Stephanie was my very first love," I said. "I was seven, and for about a year, she babysat me a couple of times a week."

"Oooh, young love, huh?" cooed Hannah.

"Well, for me. Stephanie just tolerated my pining with good grace," I laughed.

"I told him once he got a little older and could support me like the princess I am, I would marry him."

"Are you here to sweep her off her feet," laughed Diane.

"The thought did cross my mind, but since I don't have Facebook, I couldn't check her relationship status," I said, glancing at Stephanie out of the corner of my eye.

"Last time I checked it said single and looking, with just a hint of desperation," said Diane.

"Enough, you're embarrassing me," said Stephanie with a twinkle in her eye.

We sat and chatted and when their food came, I excused myself. They insisted I stay with them, so I went and got my drink and let the waiter know to bring my check and theirs to the new table and went back over.

"Where are you staying?" Stephanie asked.

"Riu Palace Las Americas," I responded.

"Is that the white one right down the road?" she asked.

"Yes, the one with the statues on top," I said.

"We're at the pinkish Riu right next door."

"If you ladies need an escort back, you're right on the way," I said.

"A gentleman through and through." said Diane.

The waiter brought both checks and I put enough cash in for both, and even though they all protested, they relented and let me buy their dinner. We walked out and started down the road to the hotels. The other three walked ahead and Stephanie and I stayed back and talked.

"I really can't believe we ran into each other here," said Stephanie.

"Kind of strange really. I haven't seen you probably since you graduated high school. Did you end up going to college?"

"I went to Washington State. Got a business administration degree."

"Ever get married?" I asked.

She laughed. "Yes I did. I met Todd in college. We graduated and I went to work in pharmaceutical sales and he went on to medical school. We spent every penny I made so he could finish and about a year after his residency, he divorced me and moved in with another doctor from med school. Turns out they both relied on their spouses to get them through school, had an affair all during school, then got together later. That was almost 7 years ago and I haven't been in a really serious relationship since."

We walked on for a bit, me lost in my head and enjoying the warm ocean breeze. I glanced over at Stephanie and definitely liked what I saw. She was trim and beautiful, and the summer dress she was wearing clung to her in just the right way. All the feelings of my seven-year old self were there, but now I had a 27 year olds perspective of life and sex to add to those adolescent feelings of love.

"And why have you never married, Mr. Newman?"

"Would you believe me if I said its because I've never found anyone that measured up to you?" I asked.

"I would believe you might say that if you thought there was a chance of getting in my panties," she laughed.

"I see you and my mom are closer than I thought," I said. "She thinks I'm a degenerate womanizer. So, you're saying there is absolutely no chance of getting in your panties?"

"Yes she does think that, and I'm not even going answer your question," she said with a chuckle.

"In all honesty, I really haven't met anyone to compare to you. Or more accurately, that compares to the sixteen year old you. I don't know you now, so I can't say if anyone measures up to you."

"You were always the sweetest little boy. It looks like you just might be the sweetest man, too."

We arrived at her hotel and I said goodbye to the other ladies as they walked inside. Stephanie hung back, and looked at me as I stood fidgeting. I was seven again, smitten over the beautiful woman in front of me.

"We are going to Isla Mujeres tomorrow," she said. "We leave from the dock we just passed back there at 9 in the morning. I would like you to come with us if you don't have any plans."

"Are you sure your friends won't mind?"

"Are you kidding me? Those hussies would like nothing more than to spend the day in the company of an extremely handsome man, trust me."

"So, you think I'm extremely handsome?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She pantomimed buttoning her lip. "Please come with us."

"I'll see you in the morning."

We hugged briefly and she gave me a peck on the cheek. I watched her walk inside, and before the door closed, she leaned back out. "Extremely handsome, Mr. Newman."

I walked the remainder of the way to my hotel with a spring in my step and a smile on my face, happier with life than I had been in quite some time. I was a grown man and at least some part of Stephanie Mahoney found me attractive.

The next morning I arrived at the dock and waited near the sidewalk for the women to arrive. I saw them and realized Diane was not in the group. I said hello to them and exchanged another brief hug with Stephanie. We walked up to the booth and I bought the tickets for the ferry. They protested a bit, but I could tell they liked having someone fussing over them.

The boat ride over was fun as we sat on top with the wind blowing and the blue water racing under the ferry. I listened as the three women talked about what they wanted to do on the island, but offered no input. I was merely along for the ride.

Once we docked at the island, we streamed off and walked over to the small warren of shops fronting the main road. The women took off for the Señor Frog gift shop, so I walked down the road and found a golf cart rental place. I signed one out and drove back around and parked. When they came out, I waved them over.

"Your chariot awaits."

Stephanie hopped in front with me, while Hannah and Michelle climbed onto the rear facing seat. I drove out onto the road among the mopeds and golf carts competing with the little red taxis for space on the narrow road.

We drove for a while, stopping here and there to take pictures. I spotted a Modelorama, which had a drive-in area. They place was lined with coolers and we hopped out to get drinks and snacks. I grabbed a Leon beer for me, and paid out a ridiculously small amount for all the stuff.

Back in the cart, we headed to the sea turtle nursery and aquarium. It was kind of cool, but didn't take long. I went over and sat on the rail as the women shopped in the gift store and watched them as they walked over.

Hannah was the youngest of the three, probably 25 or so, and was quite pretty. She had strawberry blonde curls, fair skin, with pretty blue eyes. Her figure was quite nice as well, with small breasts, a flat stomach, and a pretty, round butt. Her tank top and sweat shorts emphasized her assets.

Michelle was also very pretty, but she was much fuller figured. It would not be unfair to say she pretty overweight, but she carried it well, and had a fun-loving spirit that made her even more attractive. She was covered in Capri pants and a short sleeve shirt.

Even with Hannah present, Stephanie was the show-stopper. Even at 10 years older than Hannah, she was simply gorgeous. The black hair was cut in a shorter style shag, but still gleamed in the sun. Her eyes glowed green in the tropical sun, and the little sun dress she wore flattered her in every way. Her breasts were full, and the cleavage she was showing was intriguing, and the way the bottom hem danced around her at mid-thigh had me begging for a gust of wind.

"Where to next, ladies?"

"I'm famished," said Michelle. "Do you think it's safe to eat over here?"

"I talked to the rental guy and he suggested a place down the road from here. It's a hotel and restaurant called Casa de Suenos. He said they have good food and everything is prepared like the big hotels in Cancun."

"Sounds good," said Hannah.

I drove down the road and after a bit saw the sign for the restaurant. We walked in over stones set in a shallow pool of water and the interior was amazing. We were greeted and let them know we were there for lunch.

"Follow me," said the man, clearly an American.

We sat in a small room and ordered drinks and looked over the menu. After deciding, we placed our orders.

"All of our food is prepared from scratch, so the wait is just a little bit. Feel free to use the pool and cool off while you wait. Towels are provided as well. "

The pool was gorgeous, tiled blue and infinity style. It looked down the hill over the ocean, and the view was to die for. Hannah immediately stripped off down to her swimsuit and waded in. Michelle, not having a suit sat on a lounger and watched as I stripped my shirt off and went in. I had worn board shorts just in case, and once I felt the water, I was glad I had.

I looked up at Stephanie, who turned around and pulled her dress over her head. As she did, she exposed the most incredible ass I had ever seen. She was wearing a black and white striped bikini, and the bottoms fit her perfectly.

She turned, and if anything, the front was definitely equal to the rear. It was evident she exercised, as she had a flat stomach with some ab definition, and her full breasts filled her top to perfection. I couldn't help but stare at the fabric dipping between her thighs, wondering how she would look fully naked.

We swam for a while, and both women ended up dunking me under the water. It was a swarm as they attacked me, and there was ample skin on skin contact. Hannah had a wardrobe malfunction, and one perky rosy-tipped breast popped free. Though I wished it had been Stephanie, I didn't mind the free show.

Lunch was good and afterwards, we hopped back on the cart and headed to the end of the island. They had an area set up for shopping around the ruins of the temple, and we took our time exploring.

"I'm ready to shop," said Michelle.

"Me, too," added Hannah.

We drove back down the opposite coast and back into the little town. I found a parking spot and the women in back hopped out.

"I'm going to have Jared take me to the beach," Stephanie said. "Let's meet back at the dock at 4:30 to catch the ferry back."

I drove on, and followed the signs to North Beach. It was another suggestion by the rental guy, and easy to find. For the price of a few beers, we ended up with two loungers under an umbrella with some beach towels.

We undressed again and stretched back to drink a beer as we watched the people pass by on their way to the ocean.

"You ready for a swim," I asked.

"Let's go."

I followed her down to the water, watching the little bounce with each step. She waded in and I caught up with her as we hit waist deep. The water was crystal clear and blue over the white sand, and she looked like a goddess in the tropical water.

"Did my ass meet with your approval?"

"What?" I played as stupid as I could.

"Jared, I'm a grown woman. I know when a man checks out my ass. I'm not offended, I just want to know what you think."

I smiled at her openness. "I'm busted. You want the truth or do you wanna hear what I think you want to hear?"

"Smart man. Let's be brave and go with the truth."

"It's one and the same, really. You have a perfect ass. Absolutely spectacular. I have no idea what the world at large thinks of it, but to me, it should be bronzed and hung in a museum."

She giggled. "I would think you're blowing smoke, but for some reason, I don't think that was a ploy to get in my panties."

I was facing out to sea, while she was facing the beach. "Don't look now," she said, "but there a couple of very nice ladies your age walking by with no tops on."

"Oh, did I forget to mention this is one of the only legal topless beaches on the Mayan coast?"

"Yes, you did. Aren't you going to sneak a peek?"

"Why? I like the view here just fine."

"My panty radar just went off," she said.

"It might should have that time," I said.

She just laughed and sank under the water. She came up about 20 yards away. I swam under and spotted her, coming up just short of bumping into her.

"I'm ready for another beer," she said. "How about you?"

We waded out and I went up to the beach bar and got us a bucket of beer and headed back over to the umbrellas. She had pulled her lounger into the sun, and was laying on her stomach with her top untied. I sat the bucket in the sand and opened two with the attached opener. "Here's your beer," I said, holding it out to her.

She turned her head and smiled at me, not raising up at all. "Okay, I'll just set it right here next to you," I said. I took a long drink of the cold beer and exhaled, satisfied with a great day.

Stephanie managed to raise up and sit with her arm holding her top in place while grabbing the beer in her free hand. She took a long pull and the motion sent her top perilously close to falling down. The sight of her full, womanly breasts hanging free, covered only by the thin fabric of her suit made me instantly hard, a fact I shifted in my seat to hide.

"Am I teasing you?" she asked.

"Not at all," I said with a grin. "You are very innocently drinking a beer while trying to preserve your modesty. In no way do I construe your actions as anything other than that."

"Oh, good. I felt bad for a minute and was just going to cut all pretenses and drop the top, but since I'm not teasing I'll just continue to preserve my delicate modesty."

I knew she was teasing, and instead of being offended, I liked it quite a lot. If she was teasing me, she was interested, and interested was good in my book. I made a show of not looking at her, and instead turned my focus to the white sand and the crystal clear blue water in front of me.

"It's time for a swim," I announced. "It's hot out here." I managed to tuck away my still swollen self and amble to the water and wade in before diving under and swimming a long way in the cool water. I came up and stood in the chest deep water.

"I'm sorry, Jared," I heard behind me. "I didn't mean to be like that with you. It wasn't fair of me."

I turned and smiled at her. "You are perfect just the way you are. You didn't bother me, I promise. I was hot and needed to cool off, in multiple ways."